Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2014, 08:48 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Top 10 Reasons, rationalizations, and excuses for getting naked

These are all things I have heard a woman say to convince herself to do whatever crazy thing she can't believe she is about to do...ie flash her tits, skinny-dip, play strip poker, get naked in hot tub. That last rationalization that gets her over the top and into a real-life ENF situation.

None of these work all the time, its not that kind of list. But I've heard all of these said as the final reason to do whatever.

10. He/she/they have already seen my tits/ass/pussy. - this is a good one if you like to see your wife show off to your friends. it is a great all-purpose rationalization and can be used over and over again. if used too much, it will backfire. I don't know why this works, but I have seen it a lot.

9. We're on vacation. - obviously this is a week-long catch-all excuse for just about anything.

8. I saw Paul's wife's tits, so now you have to show Paul your tits. - this made perfect sense to her and she pulled up her shirt and bra immediately.

7. A dare's a dare. - have many great stories from that one.

6. I wouldn't do this with anybody but you guys. - heard from multiple different people, usually close friends, usually related to strip poker

5. They're just boobs. - you're about to see her boobs

4. It's his birthday, and he loves my boobs. - One year we did a video conference with him, my wife was topless with a post-it note on each boob, Happy and Birthday. After a few minutes she peeled off the post-its and kept talking for 20 minutes with her boobs well-lit and in the picture. The next year was better.

3. I'm wearing cute underwear. - I will at least show you my underwear.

2. Nobody knows me here. - this is the opposite of #6.

1. I can't believe I am doing this. - the ENF anthem!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2014, 09:52 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Our Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
These are all things I have heard a woman say to convince herself to do whatever crazy thing she can't believe she is about to do...ie flash her tits, skinny-dip, play strip poker, get naked in hot tub. That last rationalization that gets her over the top and into a real-life ENF situation.

None of these work all the time, its not that kind of list. But I've heard all of these said as the final reason to do whatever.

10. He/she/they have already seen my tits/ass/pussy. - this is a good one if you like to see your wife show off to your friends. it is a great all-purpose rationalization and can be used over and over again. if used too much, it will backfire. I don't know why this works, but I have seen it a lot.Works for my wife

9. We're on vacation. - obviously this is a week-long catch-all excuse for just about anything.This one we've both used a lot

8. I saw Paul's wife's tits, so now you have to show Paul your tits. - this made perfect sense to her and she pulled up her shirt and bra immediately.Sometimes this worked

7. A dare's a dare. -Over the years I've dared her many times. Usually works. have many great stories from that one.

6. I wouldn't do this with anybody but you guys. - heard from multiple different people, usually close friends, usually Yep her and i have used this onerelated to strip poker

5. They're just boobs. - you're about to see her boobsHer and I use this too. After all it's true.

4. It's his birthday, and he loves my boobs. - Again weve both used this excuse.One year we did a video conference with him, my wife was topless with a post-it note on each boob, Happy and Birthday. After a few minutes she peeled off the post-its and kept talking for 20 minutes with her boobs well-lit and in the picture. The next year was better.

3. I'm wearing cute underwear. - I will at least show you my underwear.For my wife it's usually "I'm not wearing any underwear."

2. Nobody knows me here. -Again works on vacations. this is the opposite of #6.

1. I can't believe I am doing this. - Rarely say this because it's usually normal. the ENF anthem!
Above is our answers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 09:17 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default From a regular local flasher

1. You mean you have never seen them? - Well everybody else has - so you might as well too. Heard first from the beer cart gal at a golf tournament.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 11:18 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default My Wife

For my wife:
1) BEACH, vacation or local...... perfect excuse for her to bare the tits and maybe more, even if it a clothed beach. (maybe its the sun that does it)
2) Sunning in the backyard & patio. similar to above, doesn't care about the occasional glimpse from neighbors.
3) Vacation away from the beach, daring & see-thru evening wear.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 11:48 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

Breast enhancement surgery. I have seen 3 pairs of boobs, 2 friends of my wife and one distant cousin, because they wanted to show their new tits off.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 02:07 PM

Thanked 1,716 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Breast enhancement surgery. I have seen 3 pairs of boobs, 2 friends of my wife and one distant cousin, because they wanted to show their new tits off.
I was on a train home a few years ago after a day at the races and there where a few ladies in the same carriage who had also been to the races and had consumed a few drinks. One was due to get married shortly and she and her future sister in law where argueing. When all of a sudden the wife to be gets up and comes and sits by me and my friends. The lady has got a great rack, her future in law then comes and sits by us and starts telling us to stop sneaking glances at the others tits. The future bride to be does not look a bit concerned and starts laughing and then says do we want a proper look, of course we all say yes. The sister in law by this time is horrified. But the girl just lifts up her top very slowly , shows us her amazing tits for a few seconds and then gets up and goes back to her origoinal seat. The following line was what she said to the sister in law on the way back to the seat.

" Well if you paid eight grand for a pair of ear rings you wouldnt leave them in the box "

PMSL
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 11:21 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

YOLO
Old 05-03-2014, 04:05 AM

Thanked 5,450 Times in 286 Posts
Default Tan Lines

I must got to a nude beach cause I don't want tan lines...

(usually said in the range of a male's ears)
The Following User Says Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:

Tags
boobs, enf, game, strip poker

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022