Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-22-2013, 05:13 PM

sounds like my wife exactly. She wasn't into showing off when I met her. Over the years I have gotten her very used to going without panties in her short skirts, And wearing sex and see thru out fits on vacation. Now she is so used to going pantyless that she often just goes out that way without even thinking about it. Although if I ask her to go out clubbing in a short skirt w/o panties she gives me "the look", you all know the one I'm talking about
Any way she swears she does it all for me, but I've noticed that even when I can's see what she's up to she will sit VERY unladylike in her short skirts w/o panties. On more than one occasion I've seen her sit like that in front of her brother. Initially he seemed uneasy about it, now I'm thinking he enjoys the show, If I ever mention to her that she is giving her brother a show, she would cut me off for a month and go back to wearing panties
Old 12-10-2013, 12:52 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 69 Posts
Default Innocent and Accidential

My wife fits in well with what some others have shared. Remaining innocent is extremely important.

She is usually very traditional, conservative, attends church, does not drink type. Yet, has moments when
accidents occur. Mind you, I cannot create these moments or even talk with her about them. They just happen on her own timetable.

We met a couple via a garage sale where they were in the process of preparing to move. They were a little older than us yet we struck up a brief friendship, bought a few things at their sale.

My wife thought it would be nice to have them over for diner before they moved, which we did.

When I arrived home that evening my wife was in the kitchen running way behind schedule. She was wearing a light blue polo type, buttons down the front top, and jeans. Her shirt buttons unfastened, was bra less, hair pulled up and back, tied in a tail. I noted the hot little views immediately. Her dark nipples pressing into her top faintly visible, lot's of cleavage, and a top that would sag.

When our company arrived she panicked at the state of her unpreparedness. We greeted them at the door while she made apologies for her lateness. Tom's eyes instantly rested on my wife's veiled tits, and the presentation of cleavage.
The sight of him looking at her with such a delighted grin gave me great awareness of his surprised pleasure.

She quickly excused herself running off to get herself ready. I remember thinking how stunning it was that this guy saw her like that, before she had the chance to change.

When she returned just minutes later I was stunned. Her hair brushed and down, blush, lipstick, make-up, yet,
still bra less, same top.

More apologies were made as she quickly resumed preparing her meal.

Our guest being sports decided to pitch in and help. Tom's wife took to setting the table leaving Tom , my wife and I, in the kitchen. He seemed to just follow her around while they exchanged in warm conversation. Then it happened.

My wife got on her knees along side the cupboard searching for a pan on the lower level. Mind you she was not facing into the cupboard directly, more along side peering in. She was leaning forward, searching for a pan, causing her top to droop, and sag to an extreme. Tom standing next to her set his eyes down her top. He shifted positions for a better look. My wife still leaning forward on her knees actually looked up at him and froze in place, both still in heated talk.

From my position standing near him could see her bare breasts, nipples and all. He standing even closer and shifting in, had a better view, one very clear view. He glanced back at me with a grin, and returned his eyes onto her tits, giving her a good looking over.

In that instant he knew just how my wife looks were she to have been completely topless. She made no motion to hide or cover, allowing him to discover her dark aureoles, thick nipples, and exactly how she looks bare breasted. In my mind she should of taken off her top completely and displayed her tits... but then that was never going to happen.

I remember very little of that night beyond this moment, other than my wife's complete appearance of innocence.
She just happened to be caught unprepared, and apparently unaware of her exposure.

To me this was obvious, I'll bet Tom thought so too, yet not to my wife...

adding a cleavage photo.. unaware men might like this view.
Attached Thumbnails
Down Bone1.jpg  
Old 12-16-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife played the "accidental" exposure game for years before I caught her at it. She hid it from me for years because she thought it would upset me, she didn't know how much it would turn me on.
it's the most common mistake that a partner could do

With my gf I often repeat that it's great that we say each other our fantasies
A while ago she confesse she is glad with guys peeking her cleavage.
Initually, I think she feared to get me upset but when she saw that I want's very jelous she said: "But you like too having guys looking at my cleavage, isn't true?"
"Yef of course", I said, "what's the problem, what's wrong with that? I like when girls look at me, it's normal you like other guys appreciate you, your body and your boobs. They can look, I can touch" I said caressing her tits...

she is unsure about her body and she has been always shy and conservative before we met...but now she is glad to be admired and I love too
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
My wife is a total mystery to me. I like to think of her as a "closet exhibitionist"
She is certainly an exhibitionist (aren't ALL woment to a degree?) but with some strange twists.

* I cannot ever call her an exhibitionist, or when she is showing herself, I don't dare acknowledge that anything at all is going on. She gets very upset.
* She never "flashes" as such. Just likes to be seen naked, topless, in see-thru, whatever.
* Best places for showing are on vacations, especially beach resorts.
* At topless beaches, she'll wear panties instead of bikini bottoms. But Wicked Weasels? NO way. That's for exhibitionists I guess.
* She likes to go to remote local beaches and get naked, giving the ocassional fisherman or boater a thrill. We've got legal nude beaches nearby, seldom go there.
* We've gone to St. Martin, she gets topless & naked no problem. But she would NEVER go near Club Orient. That's for "those" people..... WTF? ( but I'm still working on that....<g>)
* Lately she's been sunning naked in the back deck & yard, neigbors can see whenever she stands up, and she spends more time standing than in the lounge chair.
* Strange woman! ya think?
it's the fault of our social conventions. She would like to live free her sexual fantasies but, in her mind, something tells her that is WRONG! so she does a sort of pact with herself and so she is
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 08:19 PM

Default Thank you for the messages

Thanks guys for all your kind words. our yahoo is kittyboomboom2000. We are having a lot of fun with all this so if you decide to say hello. Please be nice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhillyGuy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 11:25 AM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Wife loves Voyeurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Redundancy. No man ever understands any woman, even after being married 45 years...
Wait a minute. I've been married 56 years to the same woman. I understand her completely>>>>>>>

Okay I'm lieing!
About being an exhibitionist. It wasn't until in the early 90's and retired I remember someone openly calling my wife an exhibitionist. It was our big black biker friend LP delivery man. She'd walk out of the back door topless as he was filling the tank. I can't remember the exact words and this had happened several times before. Later Dollie told me she is not an exhibitionist. She just likes showing her tits to people. HA! Hell yes, I understand her!
Attached Thumbnails
FOLDER C (95).JPG  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 12:05 PM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

I accidentally (on purpose) flash my bald pussy ALL the time..I just can't help myself, it gets me sooo wet

I've found some guys can't get enough, and some think I'm a dirty, dirty girl....which I am, so it's all good !!!!

xx
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 12:34 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
I accidentally (on purpose) flash my bald pussy ALL the time..I just can't help myself, it gets me sooo wet

I've found some guys can't get enough, and some think I'm a dirty, dirty girl....which I am, so it's all good !!!!

xx
My wife used to think she was among a very few that did this. Now she reads OCC and sees others are just as wild. Thanks.
Strangely when on vacations Dollie see things like this before I do. But thankfully she tells me to look.

Personally if I saw you I couldn't get enough and would know you are a dirty dirty good girl!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 06:23 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

So hot u guys

Tags
friends, panties, sheer, upskirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s