Register

Old 07-10-2018, 01:04 PM

wet dress
Attached Thumbnails
dendera-en-robe-mouillee-1097424.JPG   dendera-en-robe-mouillee-1097429.JPG  

dendera-en-robe-mouillee-1097427.JPG  
Old 07-10-2018, 04:20 PM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

My work once had me supervising remote work sites. It was myself, 2 clerks for the job cost and payroll and 2 crews. We were typically in a temp building set up on site, in the South, even with AC, they were hard to keep cool. The two clerks were nice young country girls, not models, but better than looking at laborers and welders all day.

One July day the AC on the temp building went out, I called the office but it was going to be a couple of hot days before we could get it fixed. I got some fans and ice to help, but the humidity was oppressive. By the end of the first day the girls had ditched their bras, one of them was particularly well endowed, so the sweat turned it into a wet T-shirt contest. The next day they wore even less, they knew I was perving on their young, supple, sweaty bodies, so they teased me about it, accusing me of sabotaging the AC. I had to go collect time cards, because if one of them did it, all work stopped while the crews got an eyeful.

Finally the AC got fixed, but they had come braless, t-shirts and shorts that day. THe new AC got the trailer chilly, so I got the see an even better show. This was before all the EEOC laws, so there was a lot of kidding about their attire, they were pleasant to work with and look at.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:09 AM

Usually for summer my wife uses this type of shirts when home.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180712_011113.jpg  
Old 08-20-2018, 11:23 AM

Had a great sighting a little bit ago. I went to one of these new build your own pizza places, like Chipotle but for pizza. (This matters.) As I was walking in a guy and a girl were also walking in from their car. They were a little ahead of me and got to the door first and were ahead of me in line. She was average height, very skinny, and light brown medium length hair. The guy was shaved nearly bald and had a couple tattoos. Looked to be late 20's. The girl was wearing just a thin white tank top with jeans. Even from a distance in the parking lot it seemed fairly obvious she was not wearing a bra. As they got closer, it became very apparent. She had small A breasts but her nipples were sticking straight out. As we went from the hot outside to the cool inside they became even more pronounced.

This is where the location matters. There was kind of a long line and it doesn't move fast at this place. You have to wait as they put together a pizza for everyone. We were in line a long time so I was able to get a very good look at her. For a while after we first got in line she knew the problem she had so she was standing there with her hands over both of her boobs and then arms crossed. Very obviously trying to hide it. But she lost interest in hiding them the longer we waited in line, dropping her arms after a while. She went back to holding them and then gave up after a while.

All in all, one of the best things I have ever seen in public and completely unexpected. It took a lot of restraint not to just stare at them, but I tried to sneak looks as much as possible.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Nice Dog!

Yesterday my wife and I were going out to a brunch, and were taking our dog. As we were getting to our car I saw a couple of kids coming our way. My wife asked them if they would like to meet our dog. At first I was aggravated and just wanted to get started. But when the "kids" got closer I realized the two consisted of a very small (maybe 4'8" and very thin) Asian woman who looked to be about 30 and a youth, maybe her son, who looked to be 7 or 8. I assume he is her kid, but maybe a much younger brother. Anyway, she was wearing a grey tee shirt and obviously no bra. Her nipples were standing at attention even though it was already 80 degrees out. Her tits were large As or small Bs, and just as firm as could be. When she bent over to pet the dog I got a nice down blouse but no nipple because the lighting wasn't right. I can't stop thinking about how long her nipples must get when played with and sucked, since they are so prominent when unstimulated and in the heat. Better yet, I saw them turn into the apartment building halfway down the block, and I hope she is my neighbor. I am looking forward to seeing "more" of her.
Old 08-21-2018, 01:52 AM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Nice dress order

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjenks View Post
wet dress
Nice dress order!

Bet she knows there is mny to see - does she enjoy it like we do? Nice Try!
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 10:04 PM

Default buying a house

I had bought a house and was due to move in but the wife was still finishing up on packing some of her kitchen stuff. She had on a thin white t-shirt with no bra. Every time she bent over I could see her pretty little titties. They were only an A cup maybe B at most but I kept seeing over and over again. She had to have known.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trapper98 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 05:12 AM

Was at a busy airport recently just sitting at the gate waiting to board. A place pulled up to a nearby gate and everyone began to get off. In the parade of people came a very attractive 30ish either Latina or Middle Eastern woman. She was light skinned with dark hair. She was fairly tall, 5'8" or so and had a great body. As she was walking away from the plane she just got off of, she was putting on a tan suit jacket over a light blue tank top. She also had on jeans and high heels. The thing though is that the light blue tank top was VERY see through and she definitely didn't have a bra on. She had great C/D boobs and then some little, somewhat dark nipples that you could see very clearly. She walked by me and it was like she was walking by topless. Can't believe she would go in public like that, but maybe she figured she would leave the jacket on all day. Or she wanted the attention.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

There’s a courtyard near my work where I have lunch. There’s a stairway that leads up to a nearby street. It’s a fairly heavy pedestrian traffic area. I’ve seen up several girls skirts this summer. Or watched their cheeks jiggle in yoga pants as they scurry up the stairs. My favorite though are the girls that are wearing cheeky shorts these days. That hint of the bottom of their butt cheek that becomes more pronounced as they go upstairs. Sometimes tough to look casual when I’m staring.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 02:09 PM

I work retail, and due to the various heatwaves we've had, female customers have often come into the store wearing very little. The other day I was casheering, and this young woman (early to mid twenties) comes into my line. she was tall, blonde, pretty face, reasonably thin and b-cup breasts, and her outfit was kind of shocking. She was wearing one of those bathing suit cover dresses, like you'd wear to the beach or pool, but just as a regular dress. it was semi-sheer so I could tell she was wearing a thong, and her lack of bra was very clear. A few times she bent over very dramatically into her cart, showing off her lovely ass. Sadly, though I came close several times because of the plunging neckline, i did not see her nipples. She was very bubbly and energetic, which made me wonder if she was happy to be practically exposed like this.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bizarroone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife