uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2019, 06:00 PM

Default Jerking off to Ex Girlfriend's Emails

Anybody ever read their ex-gf's emails or FB messages to other guys? I know it's all relative and other guys might not think it's as hot considering they don't know your ex or what she looks like, etc., but I was dating this girl a few years back whose email and FB I had access to.

I guess she forgot we had each other's passwords which we exchanged as a "trust" thing early on, but when we broke up, I changed mine immediately and I guess she forgot. She was this tiny redhead, milky white skin with these amazing natural tits. Apparently she started sleeping with this black guy right after me and I remember jerking off to her messages to him constantly. Some examples are:

"so i was going to send u a message and tell u how much i just wanted to fuck u right now, but then i saw u changed ur profile picture and the words, "R, i really wish u could just fuck me right now" seemed wrong, lol"

His reply was: "Wait, so you don't want me to fuck u?"

She replied: "OF COURSE i want u to fuck me! let's be honest here, R."

Other examples were:

"thinking of u, promise to make love to me as soon as u see me? thanks"

"u seriously have the best penis in the world, i really wish u were inside me right now"

So nothing too extreme, but the fact she was my ex and the thought of a big black dick between her pale tits or in her pussy and cumming all over that body i used to cum over....and the fact i was reading what i wasn't supposed to be reading, lol.... made me explode like crazy.

Ironically, I got over her super quick bc all she became to me was a something to make me cum and now I don't give a damn about her lol.

Anybody else do something similar? grin
Old 01-05-2019, 10:42 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

I never thought of doing that. I don't have any ex's passwords but I am wondering if I can still get into my old email account. I was with this one amazing girl for about 5 years...it was long distance for about a year due to a deployment. We emailed almost every day during that time. There would be some great fap material in those emails. Sometimes I wish I would have married her
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 12:53 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I confess

A former GF of mine and I used to email very descriptive sexual emails to each other including pics. The emails were very valuable when I was out of town and alone in the hotel at night. Even long after we parted ways I would go through them and "entertain" myself.

One night some time after we parted I called her from my hotel and told her what I was up to. She laughed and said she was guilty of the same a couple times with mine and another guy's emails. We ended up talking about some of our experiences together while getting ourselves off. We live far apart and have never gotten back together.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 04:28 PM

Default ex wife, th messager

yup to this, had my ex wives FB messanger still on an iPad in the house. Noticed this month's after we broke up. I didn't find messages of her with anyone else, but instead a conversation with a few of her friends about having sex with a guy a few weeks after she moved out of our place.

Her friends were prying alot of details out of her and asking how it compared with me. Unfortunantly for me she was saying it was so amazing with this guy and she came harder then ever, that kinda hurt lol. but im sure the excitement of a new guys dick after several years plays into that. On the positive for me, they were asking about dick size and she said I was just a little bigger. She said i was almost an 8 and this guy was a 7, definitely a bit exaggerated, but at least that's what all her girlfriends think now Their responses sounded impressed with both.

It was a weird experience though, but I was super turned on and my heart was racing the entire time i was reading. here's a link to a thread I did awhile back with pics of my ex.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=215140
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy