uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,850 Times in 3,809 Posts
Default Human Awareness Institute or HAI courses?

Dear All,

I don't normally frequent this part of the forum, but I'm interested to know if HAI has ever been a subject talked about here?

Several years ago I attended a Level 1 HAI event in the UK and it blew my mind! I'm happy to write about it fully, if anyone is interested.

Perhaps Google can tell you a little of what I mean, but HAI keeps things pretty secret about what happens at these courses!

Or perhaps it's been on here already, as my search does not work.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:10 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default I would be interested.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Dear All,

I don't normally frequent this part of the forum, but I'm interested to know if HAI has ever been a subject talked about here?
.........Several years ago I attended a Level 1 HAI event in the UK and it blew my mind! I'm happy to write about it fully, if anyone is interested.
......... Perhaps Google can tell you a little of what I mean, but HAI keeps things pretty secret about what happens at these courses!
..........Or perhaps it's been on here already, as my search does not work.
I was unaware of the "Awareness" Institute. From what I've just now read, seems like some of the hippy-days awareness retreats. And things can get interesting.....
.......... So please tell us of your experiences!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2018, 03:29 AM

OK, I've had some interest in this matter, so will start posting soon.

My experience dates back to 2012 and HAI is not currently putting on courses in the UK, but they are in Germany (in English and German) in Europe and several other countries in the world.

For reasons that will become obvious later, I'll refer to people by initials rather than fictional names, it's not impossible that someone from HAI or a course attendee might read this.

First episode will be about how I learnt about HAI from a lovely lady I met at a retreat in Spain, when I was still a nude beach snapper. J****e was a trainee psychotherapist from London who had been attending HAI for a couple of years, like me she was in her mid 50s and like me had just ended a long term relationship.

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 12-13-2018 at 03:38 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 04:14 PM

So, in August 2012 I was single and living in southern Spain. I learnt of a wonderful holiday retreat that catered for Brits with an interest in holistic therapies, yoga and creative writing, to name but a few of the courses on offer. These courses included wonderful food in an idyllic setting, but were very expensive.

I heard of a scheme where local expats could fill vacant spaces for silly prices (120 euros a week not 800 euros a week), so I signed up.

This sort of course attracts intellectual people and 75% of these are ladies! Add in a super swimming pool that is clothes optional and you can see why I wanted to go along.

J, (as I'll call her) was there on holiday to forget a break up of a relationship in the UK. To start the holiday, all the ladies wore full swimsuits, however the two other men there (both over 65 and regular visitors) went swimming naked from the first dip. Despite being used to being on nude beaches and having a deep overall tan, I was shy stripping off in front of 15 (not unatrractive) ladies I'd just met. I could see they were almost daring me to strip off.

What would I do? More tomorrow and a photo of J to keep you interested today!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC07539.jpg  
Old 12-16-2018, 05:00 AM

I know this thread is about HAI, but I thought I'd lead up to how I got there in the first place!

This is the retreat (video link below) that introduced me to J and allowed me to open up my thinking on myself and future relationships.

hxxps://youtu.be/gks9XEyNeeo

To be continued...
Old 12-16-2018, 10:08 AM

On the morning of our first full day at Cortijo Romero we were taken out by mini bus to be shown the local mountains and countryside. By chance, I found myself sharing a seat next to J and during the journey got to know a little about her. Our week was split between a creative writing course and a 'find your heart's desire' course that J and I were on.

Looking across the bus at the four ladies forming part of the creative writing course, I mentioned that my self exploration week had got off to a bad start, because of these ladies teasing me to get naked like their Male course mates had done. They liked the idea of seeing naked men, whilst they remained clothed in swimsuits or tshirts and shorts.

J (who was on her second visit to CR),said "you just wait, I've seen that type of behaviour before. Just go ahead and strip, they'll soon not even notice who is naked and who is not, by the middle of the week".

After a morning spent either walking up steep footpaths or sitting in a stuffy bus in 30C, we arrived back just in time for lunch. We need a swim first said one of the writers, let's go to our rooms and change, then have a swim before lunch. "This is your chance" said J, "follow me" she said and started running to the pool area. On reaching the pool and to my amazement she started shedding t short, shorts and panties, without actually stopping. "Last one in is a cissy!" she shouted before diving in head first. What could I do, as she swam away from me, I quickly took off my clothes and jumped in.

J swam back to me and said "that was easy, wasn't it" I smiled, aware that through the water my eyes were being drawn downwards to a light brown tangle of pubic hair, pale skin and small breasts breaking the surface as she bobbed up and down. I was aware of my penis starting to swell, but this was instantly stopped by the arrival of two writers, resplendent in one piece swimsuits. "Ooh, nudes in the pool!" one of them shouted. "Why not?"replied J, "seems a shame to struggle into tight nylon when you don't have to". "She has a point" said K***n, a short haired lady of about 40 and without batting an eye, peeled down her costume, stepping out of it and throwing it to the chairs where they had left their towels.

"Oh, goodness, I couldn't possibly" said I***e, the other writer as she edged forward to the pool steps, we three nudes now staring at her. On entering she swam over to us and said "you are brave, I might even join you one day" The two other ladies arrived and did a double take as J emerged stark naked and started picking up her clothes from the poolside. "Lunctime?" she said and I had no excuse not to follow her, passing the new arrivals on the steps, relieved that my erection had been nothing more than a stirring and rather pleased that it gave my penis just a little size boost as I brushed past these ladies. Putting back on my clothes (not easy when wet, and we had no towels) I looked back at K, now floating on her back, breasts and pubes proudly above the water. I'm going to enjoy this holiday, I thought to myself!

In the photo below, 'K' is on the right, 'I' in the middle. No nude shots of them in my albums, so I've not hidden any faces. Lady on the left will feature later!
Attached Thumbnails
supper_crop_427x471.jpg  
Old 12-16-2018, 10:44 AM

...at lunch (wonderful vegetarian food) I caught up with J, now wearing a long thin dress, clearly with nothing much underneath, and thanked her for 'forcing' me through my little ordeal. "Don't mention it" she said, "I only wore a swimsuit yesterday, as it looked like that was going to be the 'norm' for the guests, this week".

Apparently, clothes optional swimming at CR can depend on the mindset of the guests, some weeks, nobody strips off...well, at least until the final night party! Then pretty much everyone skinny dips!

"It's nice to be able to decide wether to be naked or not, what we at HAI call 'at choice'.

"What's HAI?" says I, "do you get naked there too?". "Up to you, but it's not about nudity, it's about ones attitude to relationships and sensuality". "is it a club for swingers or a personal development" says I rather flippantly. "Oh, there is no actual sex" says J, "but it teaches you a lot about yourself, hopefully like the course we start this afternoon!". "I'll tell you more about it later, if you are interested".

With that, I embarked on a golden week of self discovery...tbc.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:03 PM

Thanked 3,278 Times in 389 Posts

Really looking forward to the rest, lovely ladies by the way...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 01:00 PM

Not sure if I'm writing this for myself, or if anyone else is interested. It's nice to look back at one of the best periods of my life, so I'll continue for now.

CR is a wonderful place, made special too by the people you meet. I'd gone for a cheap holiday and a chance to prepare myself for a return to the UK after 6 years in Spain and the end of a 17 year relationship simultaneously. I thought I might be able to meet some nice single English ladies, but never imagined what the next few days would bring me.

The course was quite interesting, using psycho drama, one to one encounters with course members, revealing your darkest secrets and desires amongst many other weird and wonderful stuff. As well as J (now my lunch and dinner partner), we had a famous painter (female, based in Brighton who's paintings feature cartoon like figures and dogs, featured on posters and prints around the world) as well as a doctor and a young lady psychiatrist from Pakistan. The psychiatrist was with her boyfriend (based in UAE) but also from Pakistan. They went to CR to escape family and religious restrictions...they smoked pot, drank alcohol and swam naked, because they could never do this at home and nobody from home would ever set foot at CR!

Being local, I was used to nightime temperatures of 26C and no aircon, the Brits struggled with it, so I introduced them to my patent cure for sleeping in a hot climate. After dinner and plenty of cheap wine, I would lead my small (but growing) band of sleep deprived fellow guests to the pool. Officially, when the noise curfew came into force at 10pm, the pool was closed. However, if we were quiet, nobody bothered. With dim (sometimes just starlight) pool lighting, we all stripped off and entered the pool.

Now, to work properly, we should immerse ourselves for a period of time until our body core temperatures fall to point, you feel cold. This can take up to an hour, so how did we pass the time? Some floated looking at the milky way, some chatted others (the Muslim couple) pretty much had sex in the far corner of the pool.

One evening, myself and the artist were together (we had been paired up for an exercise that afternoon) with P** a 64 year psychologist and one of the older single men. J had gone off to a pre booked Flamenco evening, so was not there. I was aware of a new arrival at the pool steps, it was the lady on the left of the group photo, called J*. "I can't get to sleep and my roommate told me to come to the pool" she said. I bobbed over to the steps and explained what we were doing. "OK, I'll go and get changed and join you, if that's alright" she said. I quickly replied "only works if you are naked" and stood up in the shallow water. The artist and the other two also stood up and waved at her. "Oh hell" said J*, I've never been naked in front of strangers. Good time to try it then, said I.

With that, she took two steps backwards and went behind a palm tree! About a minute later she came out, one arm across her chest, another covering her lower regions and edged down the steps. Once at thigh depth she dunked herself below the surface and let out a huge sigh of relief. "I can't believe I've just done this...and in front of two naked men too". We welcomed her into our little group and returned to our chat.

Things would take a very unexpected turn over the next few minutes and J* would add something even more daring to her holiday memories before the evening was over!

Photo below, the pool in daytime, taken from my just outside my room.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC07376.JPG  
Old 12-19-2018, 05:56 AM

...P** and the other guy announced they were cool enough now to try getting to sleep and left. That left the three of to float about and start getting to know our shy new arrival as she had remained very aloof with us non-writers so far. J*, it transpired was from the far north of Scotland and had moved there with her parents from Devon when she was 12. Her parents were strictly religious and attended their church one or even two times a day. She was now 34 and a teaching assistant in the local junior school, but still lived with her parents. Her parents were very protective and as a teenager her main source of fun was reading the classics, such as those of the Bronte sisters. As racy as her parents allowed.

This got her into writing historic fiction in the same style and this creative writing course was the idea of one the teachers where she worked. Chrissy, who was the tutor was a friend of the teacher and she suggested this course (instead of a UK based one) as a way to bring her out of herself. "It's certainly working" she giggled. "I've an idea said our artist, I'll be back in a minute".With that she swam to the side, wrapped herself in her large towell and went off in the direction of her room.

Her exit seemed to spur on our Muslim friends from the far end of the pool, with one leap the guy jumped out of the pool and headed for a beach recliner on the far side. Despite the darkness, his lean body was visible to J*, "ooh he's naked too". When he layed on the recliner it became clear that not only was he naked, he was sporting a very impressive erection too. "Oooh, goodness me" exclaimed my companion. The psychiatrist was out next, picking up her towel and draping it behind her, she went to the recliner. With a leg either side, she moved up the length of the sunbed and once halfway, brought the towel over her head and dropped slowly onto her lover, the towel now covering both of them. Soon, this towel was moving slowly and rhythmically, occasionally emitting the odd sigh or giggle.

"Are they doing what I think they are doing?" whispered J*. "I think they are, that's a first here", I said. "It certainly would be for me" said Jo, before putting her hand over her mouth, wishing she had not said that. Her embarrassment was saved by the return of our artist, still wrapped in her towel. "You said you wanted to bring the real you out of yourself this week, didn't you?" Jo replied, thankful for a change of subject, "yep, up for anything, so it seems" she giggled.

"OK, I've set up the next big step, it's something I do at home a lot, but I've never done with other people before". "Looks like our two friends are now otherwise occupied, who's up for a spot of dancing in the moonlight in the olive grove?" "Um, sounds fun, you coming too?" said J* looking at me. "If it's not just a girly thing?" I replied. "No, the more the merrier" said the artist, come on out you both get and leave the two lovebirds alone.

It was as I made my way to the side that I realised I had not brought my beach towel from my room, "shit" I mumbled, no towel. I'll have to risk getting caught, walking naked to the olive grove. "I didn't bring one either, but I guess I slip on my dress" said J*. I was behind her as she went up the steps, her bottom small and almost childlike in the moonlight. The thought that I might be the first man to feast his eyes on these gorgeous round cheeks caused a stirring down below. By the time I reached my shorts and t-shirt I needed to cover myself quite urgently. "Oh, this is hopeless" grumbles J and I steel a glance towards the palm tree. Her slim wet body had caused her dress to stick to her top half and it refused to slide down any further. As she turned to try another way, her white tummy was clearly lit and just below, a thick triangular patch of hair, resembling a jungle. Something I'd not noticed in the water. Holding my Tshirt to cover my swollen penis, I stepped over and said in a chivalrous voice "allow me to help, madam". Getting hold of the hem of the dress, I pulled it downwards, for a second my face was level with her bottom as she spun around.

To be continued....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia