Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2017, 11:46 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Going away party

One of my wife's former managers from when she worked 2nd shift recently accepted a promotion/transfer in another state. They had a going away party for him last night after his last supervisor shift at a local bar. So Lisa and I headed to the bar kust after midnight. I'm not sure the bartender was happy to see 15 or 20 people show up o. A Sunday that late but oh well, we tipped well.

So after some drinks and going away gifts everyone is mingling. The June box is playing and the next thing I know one of my wife's coworkers climbs on a table and pulls my wife up with her. They start dancing in front of their former boss in the most mild bump and grind you have ever seen. Both were wearing jeans and t-shirts and nothing came off. It still turned me on to have my wife dancing "for" another guy. The song ended and they climbed down and gave him a hug. Lisa and I stayed another half hour or so.

When we got home it did lead to some fantasy talk as we fucked, along the lines of her actually stripping in from of him and her coworkers.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:14 PM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default Wife's co-worker friend

I have shared this before in another thread but fits here as well.
my wifes friend had been asking for a couple of years to see her tits. she is a pretty conservative churchgoer. i had been encouraging her to show him with no luck. he went out of the country on business. i had told him to chat with her, tell her he was lonesome and homesick.(feel sorry for him)he did and finally he asked her to show her tits. they didn't know how to webcam, so had to email pics if she agreed. she showed him some lingerie pics and he complimented them but wanted more. finally she got the nerve and picked one of my favorites out. when he replied back with the wow i got an immediate hardon, and i was so proud of her. she said she was ashamed and i have never got her to do it again . but i wish she would.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
I wanted to post my recent experience, a fairly innocuous and innocent event that gave me a massive buzz. Perhaps it's not the most exciting story on here and I doubt I'll be selling the film rights - but it's an example of the sort of thing that I dream about happening so when it does I'm totally delighted.

It happened late last week in Australia where my wife, son and I were visiting family. We spent a fortnight travelling the east coast and then stopped off in Perth for 3 days on the way home to visit my wife's brother. Day one was uneventful and and day two was spent in the wine region. During that booze wine trip, my brother mentioned Scarborough beach and i - being from Yorkshire, England, where we have our own Scarborough - said that I had to visit it before I went home. Next day we agreed would be spent chilling on Scarborough beach recovering from the wine!

My missus is late thirties and attractive so I'm never averse to a day on a beach with her in a bikini. Especially as her brother's wife was pretty fit with amazing tits! Anyway, there we were on Scarborough beach, WA - me, my wife, our toddler son, my wife's brother, his wife and their two kids 5 and 3. And it was baking hot and beautiful, basically nothing like Scarborough, England!

It was all very pleasant but quite uneventful, kids playing, adults chatting, reading and trying to keep the kids occupied. If you've ever been on a beach with three young kids you'll appreciate that it wasn't exactly peaceful. Always one of them with sand in their eye, needing a wee or generally kicking off!

But we're we're making the most of it. Both ladies were in bikinis - I'd say definite milfs but I'm biased. My wife was doing a session tanning her back and eventually undid the strap on her top. She was actually getting kind of frustrated about not being able to enjoy the sun because of demands of our boy and her nieces, both excited to see their cool aunty. So whenever she had to look up or around she was demonstrating perfect technique in cupping her bikini top with her forearms and keeping her boobs covered even though iher top wasn't fastened at the back. Well that's how it started! By mid afternoon however, she must have reached the FFS stage because she just gave up on the covering up. During a period of about an hour she was giving glimpses of boob to whoever was lucky enough to be watching. Unfortunately, as far as I could make out, nobody else saw apart from me and my son! Damn!!! Eventually she clips her top back together and turns over to sit up in the sun and chat her brother and sister in law while I made sand castles with the kids. That, I thought, was that.

However the bast was still to come. We all agreed we would leave the beach at 4pm and go and grab some dinner on the way home. About twenty minutes before we're due to go, my wife lies face down and undoes the steps for one last blast of tsunami on the back. When it was time to go, I couldn't believe my luck. My wife sat up, with no attempt whatsoever to hide her boobs and started preparing to leave. For no less than 7 or 8 minutes she was dusting sand off our son and changing him from his beach clothes. All the time with boobs on show. Obviously nobody batted an eyelid, pretending it was all perfectly normal but seeing her topless in front of strangers and her brother and sister in law was thrilling. He most definitely saw them, and she didn't seem to care.

Later that day I nonchalantly asked why she hadn't put her top on and she said she'd assumed everyone around us had seen that at some point during the day so what was the point of pretending. I told her that I'd got quite a thrill and actually nobody had seen them as far as I was aware. I didn't want to make too big a deal of this because I didn't want to discourage her from the next time she's feeling brazen!!! What an amazing day. Here's hoping that's quite soon.

Anyone got any similar low-key stories that were actually a big deal to them?
Thanks for sharing - great story. I bet her brother in law did care.

I can remember quite a lot of low key events that somehow were even that amazing that my brain found it to be save-worthy.

From lots of random nipple slips at the beach - one thing I remember was when I was on holiday in greek with friends.

Although it was a quite small beach with no big hotels around I think most of the people around were tourists.
Beside the place we were lying down, a couple with a kid had their towels out and stuff. They must have been russian telling by the language they spoke and they had quite a few empty beer bottles with the russian version of the cyrillic alphabet on it. They were around 20-25 years old, the guy was pretty athletic the woman was typically for russian women looking like a model with a perfect body shape.

After like 2 hours an elder couple was looking for a place. At some point they walked straight up to the couple and talked russian to them, they nodded and freed up a little bit of space since they were sitting between two trees. The family lied down beside them.

Close to evening when most people were gone except us and them. A few of them put on shoes and walked up to a cliff that was pretty close. The elder couple, the athletic guy and his kid started walking up their which is like one hour of walk up and down again and the two sons of the elder cup stayed, the young woman was sleeping.

My friends went to the water again and I was lying there with a shirt over my head looking like I was asleep as well.
A few minutes later the boys started taking pics of the guys girlfriend with their phone secretly. I directly noticed because the first one went off with flash which scared them back for a second. A few minutes later they again tried without flash as they assumed I was sleeping as well. A few pics later one of them stood up and walked around her to get different angles and another few pics later both of them started taking close up pics of every interesting body part and her face.

One of the two went to her bag and took the couples phones out. One phone seemed to have a lock code but the other one didn't which later turned out to be the guys phone. I could clearly see one of the boys scrolling through the gallery while the other one was checking for the rest of their group. I haven't seen everything because he was semi covering the phone but I could see them sending a huge list of files and from what I've seen on the screen most of the pics and vids were either showing lots of skin or were explicit material of the woman lying beside them! They finally threw the phone back into the bag and started sharing and watching what they got until their family came back.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shtjohnson87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtjohnson87 View Post
Thanks for sharing - great story. I bet her brother in law did care.
Thank you. Just one thing - it was her brother not brother in law 😳😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 12:55 AM

This one is from long ago but it still feels good to think about it.

Our local nude beach had been closed up because the beach was in a very marginal election seat so the locals had pressure. At the time we didn't have enough time to get to the ones further away because of young children who had to be picked up. We knew of a few secluded beaches and rock ledges within the same area so we used to go there even though they were illegal.

Wife was really annoyed about the loss of our beach and even though I thought that she should dress a bit more conservatively on our way to the secluded places so as not to attract attention, she disagreed. On this day the place we picked was at the bottom of a very steep stairway, along a sandy beach and then about an hours walk via a rough track along the cliff tops. My wife was wearing a yellow nearly transparent halter top and a cut down denim skirt which had originally been knee length but was now just decent as long as she stood upright. She wore nothing else and it flared out widely from the waste.

I had taken our gear down the stairs but she needed a pee so she said that she would see me down at the bottom. When I got there ,there was a guy lying on the sand at the bottom of the stairs where he could get a good view of any arrivals. Now the stairs had an abrupt 90* turn about 15 stairs from the bottom and my wife didn't have any idea that there was a potential viewer below until she reached the turn. When she looked down, she knew immediately that with the flared very short skirt ,he could see everything. Rather than bothering her she took forever to reach the bottom and took very wide steps on the way.

From a distance everything looked very "proper" except for the transparent top but the three of us all knew that she had given him a very good display.

We fully expected him to follow us for a better show which she would have given him but we didn't see him again.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
Good advice, I'm sure, though I've not felt able to do it yet. Even though it had the desired effect - and some - the embarrassment factor is still too high. I'm worried that she regrets doing what she did and she's just waiting for me to bring it up before letting me know what she thinks of my perversions 🙁

What do you think? Anyone been in a remotely similar situation? I'd love to test the situation further but I'm not sure. I'm running out of time, they fly back to Perth on Thursday evening ...😰
I could help you on this a great deal with sound advice. I wish I would have read this post earlier. I posted the similar experience in "What have you gotten your wife and girlfriend to do" and you'd be surprised how erotic your wife would find entertaining thoughts about her own brother as my girlfriend did after I got the ball rolling. It started out innocently enough with her giving him "accidental" eyefuls of her goods and then eventually to she and he pounding each other's brains out (it helps that they're living under the same roof), but believe you me, they both were innocent of the incredible erotic adventure that unfolded. You can start with PMing me and I can give incredible "brother-sister webcam" links to pass off as anonymous spam with a dummy email account. (That technique worked the best to get them both thinking about it) and she got horny enough to flash her pussy a few times to which he took the bait. The rest unfolded rather fast and he STILL doesn't know that I know he's sexing up his own sis but she's onto it and it turns her on beyond belief. Let me know if you want to pm further.

I guess half the fun of these things is the not really knowing. The speculation. And thank god for this place because I'd have gone mad over the past couple of weeks if I hadn't been able to get it all off my chest on here.
[/QUOTE]

I can definitely contribute to helping your situation with advice.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...197760&page=26

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-25-2017 at 09:26 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 10:15 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Lots of partying in my 20s so every once in a while a particular wild night comes up in conversation and reminds me of things.

One night at a party at a buddy's house, my wife and her friend slipped away. I hadn't seen them in a while so I went to find them. I went down the hall and could hear female laughter from my friend's bedroom. I opened the door and my wife is topless holding her DD boobs while her friend takes a picture. Her friend had taken her pants off and is just wearing s tank top as a thong. I'm aroused, obviously and ask what's going on. And they said they found my friend's camera and were taking some pictures on it as a prank. I had to slowly explain to them that typically a prank is something you DON'T want to happen to you. But they were drunk and thought it was hilarious. In my younger days I was a little more jealous than I am now so I wanted to know what the pictures were. I wasn't sure I'd want my friend seeing my wife (then girlfriend) naked. So they handed me the camera and I flipped through a dozen or so pictures. They were really hot. Only one showed my wife's tits the rest she was holding her hands over them. There was one of her friend on his bed on all fours, ass in the air so the sides of her butthole and pussy were exposed on the sides of her thong. I was super turned on and probably for the first time was feeling horny about the idea of someone else seeing my wife. I was also drunk as well so I decided to just let them leave it. Not before I had them take a couple of my balls though. "See ladies... THIS is a prank."

He never mentioned it. But one night at his house I was playing his Xbox with him and gen left the room. I was trying to find a game to play and looked at stumbled upon a folder of pictures on his hard drive. The photos were all there. As well as some of his girlfriend that I flipped through quickly. A little shady, but Hey, he owed me.

I lost contact with him but I often fantasize that he still has them and has maybe shared them with others. My wife has spectacular tits. The world needs to see them!
Old 08-07-2017, 03:41 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Party bathroom

An ex-girlfriend and I went to a house party with her and her best friend. We spent the night, both together and apart, speaking with friends etc. Towards the end of the party by chance all three of us ended up queue for the upstairs toilet.

The girls were desperate to pee, but I was next in line. Like a gentleman I said they could go next. They rushed in and my girlfriend dragged me in with them. She took the toilet, pulled her knickers down and squatted over the toilet. Her friend, said she couldn't wait, pulled her knickers down and squatted over the edge of the bath.

I stood there and watched them both with their nickers around their ankles, skirts bunched up around their waists. I knew my girlfriend was shaved, and saw her friend was too as she wiped.

It was my turn to pee, which I did while they both watched.

We then left.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 PM

A few years back when I was dating my ex-g/f she had a male friend from high school who she stayed in contact with. He was a nice guy but a little strange or socially awkward, he was married and his wife had the same weird personality. At least once or twice a month he would call my ex to chat or to invite us over for dinner or drinks. She told me that in high school they shared a few classes and that he would get bullied and she would defend him, she also said that he asked her to prom and that he probably still had a crush on her. At some point you can only say no or make excuses so many times, eventually she gave in when he invited us out to celebrate his wifes birthday. We met them at the restaurant and he went overboard ordering wine and drinks. My ex planned to only meet them for dinner and then escape, however after several glasses of wine she felt more compelled to hang out longer. They invited us back to their house for cake and more wine. My ex caved in and off we went. For some reason when my ex would wear dressier clothes she had a habit of tucking her shirt into her thong, that night since we went to an expensive restaurant she was wearing black dress pants and a black button-up blouse. Before leaving the restaurant she used the bathroom which prompted her to tuck her black shirt into her thong, as I followed her out of the restaurant I could see the light blue waistband of her Victoria Secrets thong. We arrive at their house and when my ex gets out of the car her pants slid down causing a little more of her thong to sneak out. I enjoy a good thong shot and my ex had plenty of cute thongs so I wasn't about to tell her, she also had a good buzz from the wine she drank earlier so she wasn't paying any attention to her wardrobe malfunction. Once inside I sat on the couch and my ex sat to my left on the love seat, this put her back to the kitchen, he walked in from the kitchen and stood behind her and asked what we wanted to drink, I saw his eyes glance down towards her waistline and I knew he saw her thong, it turned me on knowing he had a crush on her and now he's getting to see his high school fantasies panties. I wondered how much of her thong was showing, I used the bathroom so I could walk behind my ex to she the view, I was pleasantly surprised to see not only 2-3 inches of her thong but that she was wearing a pair with a super cute design, the waistband was light blue but on the white triangle of the thong were multi-colored flowers (red, yellow, blue). The entire evening he would find reasons to stand behind her and I would always see him sneaking a peek. Later when we left, he hugged her goodbye and I watched as he intentionally put his hands around her waist and touched her thong.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:32 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sunday lunch

Lisa and I went for a cycle ride today. It was only in the low 40s but it was sunny so it felt ok. Also yay for heated gear! I've had it for years but Lisa just got her heated jacket liner. Liners tend to work best close to the body so I told Lisa to just wear a t-shirt. She chose a Harley Davidson one. I also talked her into going braless.

After riding an hour or so we stopped in a small town for lunch at a bar. The bar was maybe a third full so we grabbed some stools and started taking off our jackets and liners. Once Lisa had hers off I noticed her nipples poking out just as I'd hoped they would. The lady bartender, also in a Harley shirt came over to take our order. She was roughly our age, cute, and showing just a hint of cleavage. The shirt had a zipper that ran from the neck to just below the breasts.

After bringing our drinks She struck up a conversation with us about riding, our heated gear and things. Soon she and Lisa are talking like old friends so I'm half paying attention to them and half to the football game on the tv.

Lisa then tells the bartender she loves her shirt. The bartender thanks her and says she wears it because it can help her get tips. She then playfully unzipped the zipper all the way down showing us a lot of cleavage before zipping back up to the modest level. In the quick glimpse I decided she must not be wearing a bra either. And that's when my dick got hard, thinking about the two pair of braless breasts near me.

She then went to get our food order. After serving us she whispered to my wife "your nipples look great in that shirt by the way." Lisa turned red and thanked her for the compliment. The bartender then left to wait on some other customers. Soon enough she returned. She spent a lot of time with us. It seemed to me she was flirting with Lisa which I found very cool. After an enjoyable lunch it was time to hit the road.

When we got home the kids were gone but they had left the gas fireplace on. I got Lisa's jeans and panties off and we had a quickie on the floor in front of the fireplace. All the while telling her how bad the bartender wanted her.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018