Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2019, 12:42 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default The Strange Request Date

At first I figured there was less than a 50-50 chance that “the date” would actually happen. After two “I’m not sure about this” and two more “promise me you won’t go too far” conversations we had the “promise me you won’t let me go too far” discussion. After the last I knew it definitely would happen. The plan was relatively simple. It would be after work. Her excuse would be in after-hours meeting with clients; a not too unusual occurrence. I didn’t give her too many details. I just told her to me at this particular hotel bar. I’m sure she was a little hesitant and may have thought I would go back on my promises, but she didn’t say anything and met me without question. I was waiting for her when she arrived. I picked a quiet table in the back well away from the happy hour food table. I took the liberty of ordering her a glass of red and fought through the blue hairs to get a small plate from the hors d’oeuvres table. I wasn’t too worried about what was there I just wanted some nibbles available to judge her comfort level. If she is nervous she will pick at the party mix, if not she will ignore it.

I hadn’t made any recommendations on what she should wear. I knew it would be attractive and suitable. In all the years I have known her, I have never seen her wear anything risqué or overly revealing in public. Naked or partially clothed while having sex in public places where we could get caught, yes, but never actually wearing anything trashy. She has a few bedroom play costumes she occasionally breaks out, but never where others, especially kids, could see. She is typically in skirts or dresses. Short, but not immodestly so. They might be fitted, but never skin tight. Classic and classical elegance is pretty much her style of dress. Even her casual wardrobe is fairly conservative. Still I was taken aback when she walked in the door. She was wearing the quintessential Little Black Dress. It was striking. The neckline gave just a hint of cleavage and the hem was high enough above the knee to get your attention, but not high enough that anyone, other than the most puritanical biddy, could find fault. She set it off with a simple string of pearls and a black cashmere wrap. She has a fondness for matching bra and panty sets so I was sure that top and bottom matched. Probably black lace, but there was the off chance that she may have worn an animal print.

In my mind she doesn’t need much makeup. I have seen her with and without makeup but have never seen her actually applying makeup. I am not allowed to “see how the magic happens.” So I don’t know what all it entailed, but it was obvious that she had refreshed it before coming over.

She usually goes bare legged except for special occasions when hosiery elevates the outfit to the next level. This was one of those occasions. She had on very sheer black hose with a subtle design woven into the fabric. These were not dollar store or even department store hose. If they weren’t Wolford’s they were in that league. As she got closer I realized that the design was a climbing vine. While looking at her legs, I had a realization. The pantyhose, and I was positive that they were pantyhose, not stockings, were not just for the added elegance. They provided another layer of defense or barrier to keep us from going too far. I stifled a laugh at the thought.

I stood and held her chair for her. She looked amazing, and I told her so. She replied that I didn’t look too bad either. I was dressed for the occasion too in a jacket and tie. That is something I don’t do too often so she did appreciate the effort.

She held herself well. There was no sign of any apprehension in her manner or deportment. The fact that she was constantly fiddling with the items on the nosh plate was the only sign of her nervousness. We settled in and I was able to get her talking. It took a little bit, but I got her talking about all sorts of things. Talking about her day, the news, gossip, music, art, movies, just a bunch of odds and ends. It seems that living with someone 17 years younger has a lot of advantages, but stimulating conversation is not one of those. I interjected only enough to get the conversation moving again when it started slowing down. We talked about everything except her boyfriend and why we were meeting there.

About half way through the second glass of wine, the plate of snacks long since forgotten, the band started up. It was a decent 3-piece combo that played light jazz and easy listening. It was the primary reason I picked this place to meet. They played “belly rubbing” dance music. I stood and held my hand out for her. She was a little hesitant. She never thinks that she is coordinated enough to dance properly at least not to waltz, but I was insistent. She took my hand and let me lead her to the dance floor. I pulled her close to me and we proceeded slowly work our way around the small wooden section that serves the dancers. I could hold her close and smell her perfume and before two dances were over she nuzzled her face into my neck letting me guide her around as I liked. We danced a little more and when I led her from the dance floor she didn’t resist. We went to the table where I grabbed her bag, helped her into her wrap and we walked out the door.

It was a little past twilight when I took her through the hotel garden. It was a series of small dimly lighted paths that meandered through groups of local and exotic foliage. We got to an area that had a little bit of relative privacy I stopped and took her into my arms and held her close. Again she nuzzled into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I lightly massaged her back working my way from her hips to her shoulders. She’s always had some sort of back issues and responds well to a good massage. While we were there in the dim light, she raised her face to me and kissed me deep and with more than a little passion. I pulled back and looked at her. She dropped her head then raised it and said “maybe kissing on the mouth is okay”. So I kissed her deep and soft and long.

After we broke our kiss I took her hands and let her down the path. The only sound was the clicking of her heels. I’m still not sure if she was disappointed or relieved that I didn’t take her to the elevator banks that led to the rooms. I did take her on out to the parking lot, walked her to my vehicle, and helped her in to the front seat. I have a full-size SUV that has a very large front seat and I parked in an area that gave us a lot of privacy. I got in on my side and found her facing me with her back to the door. I smiled and said “I made you a promise and I don’t intend to go back on it now”. I reached out my hand, she placed hers in it, and I pulled her toward me. We kissed. We kept kissing. Lightly at first, then progressively deeper and more passionate. After we broke for air I started kissing her neck, her ears, anywhere I could get to skin. Each time it was a little less than what she wanted me to do. We were back in game mode. I was teasing her. Giving her a little taste but holding back a little bit, always making her want a little more. My hand brushed her across her breasts. Lightly at first then a little more. I grabbed her behind, again starting out lightly then getting progressively more intense. I was very careful to stay above her clothes and resists overwhelming temptation to go further. For about a half an hour we were just two teenagers making out in the front seat of the car.

The windows were completely steamed up when I reached down and started massaging her legs and thighs. The hose was ridiculously silky and sensual feeling. Before long I ran my hand up the back of her thigh and caressed her shapely ass under her dress but still above her hose and redundant panties. We continued to kiss while I explored the other areas covered by pantyhose, careful to avoid her pubic area. But just like the teenagers we were imitating, things started getting a little intense. When we moved a little she opened her legs so I ran my hand down the inside of her thighs again avoiding her mound and lips with my fingers putting my hand back on her butt. What this did was cause my wrist and lower forearm to rub across her lady parts. It was almost like a switch went on. She rolled into it and started rubbing herself on my arm. I could feel her wetness. Her panties had to be soaked. I pressed back against her and felt her hand rubbing my cock through my slacks.

The rational part of my brain wasn’t getting much blood at the moment so it was tough, but I realized that we were going farther than I intended and definitely farther than promised. We were both panting when I broke the kiss. I was trying to collect my breath as well as my thoughts but before I could do that she pushed me back and started going down on me. While I was realizing we needed to stop she had managed to get my zipper down and my cock out and now had it in her mouth. Stopping her from sucking on me was one of the hardest things I have ever done, no pun intended. I admit I was very slow in stopping her, but in my defense she gives wonderful head. I lifted her head and looked into her eyes and kissed her. The next decision was hers. I had kept my promise (for the most part) so anything after this I was free of my obligation.

She obviously thought about it then pulled back and started straightening her clothes so I did the same. When she was ready I walked her to her car and opened the door for her. Without another word she wrapped both arms around my neck, pulled me to her, gave me one more long passionate kiss, then got in her car and drove off. Watching her drive away, I thought about what was in store for her boyfriend tonight. At first I thought “Lucky Bastard.” Then it was “you dumb ass bastard, you could have what you are getting tonight, every night if you just put forth some effort.“ Finally I thought “no, I don’t think he could do to her what I did tonight even if he tried.” That gave me some solace as I took my blue balls home.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 07:30 AM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Strange Request: Epilogue

For a woman who is very vocal and forthcoming in the bedroom, getting details of the night after our “date” was like pulling teeth. From what I could piece together, she called him on the way and told him to get ready. I think it included a shower. I’m not sure if he was still in it or had just got out when she arrived. The just of it was she climbed on him and rode him cowgirl until he came and stayed on until he came a second time. I am sure that there was more to it, but the take away was that by the time they were finished he was too sore to do much of anything for a couple of days after. She couldn’t even to begin to guess at the number of orgasms she had. I felt pretty smug, and asked if that meant that she wanted to do it again. She said “yes” then looked at me more serious than I had ever seen her before and said “but next time you get me that horny, you better be prepared to take care of me yourself.” I was a little taken aback at the ferocity of her words but I said “yes, ma’am!” She smiled at that.

Post Script: She read everything I have written before I posted it. After she read this Epilogue, I questioned her again about what happened after our date. I wanted to make sure I got it right. She sheepishly admitted that she got tired while riding him and had to have him finish her doggy style.

Full disclosure: This actually happened last year. I intended to write about it then, but just didn’t get around to it. With Ms. GRITS laid up, I had the incentive so this thread can stay active. I kept it in the present tense because it seemed to flow better and that is how I ran through it in my mind back then.

She went monogamous just before Thanksgiving in 2017. We had our lunch discussion in March and the request and “date” in April last year. They didn’t exactly breakup, they are still seeing each other and having sex, but went back to “non-exclusive” around Christmas this past year. We have seen each other for more than just “lunch and cocktails” a couple of times since then, but haven’t had another big date. We are working back to that and may have a repeat soon.

Ms. GRITS, I hope you are back on your feet (and knees ) very soon
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 10:16 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default BEACHBUM

Getting better.. thank you xoxo
Attached Thumbnails
20190223_235415.jpg  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:26 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Grits update

Mr. Grits here,

Well, Mrs Grits is coming along with a broken arm & leg.... The good part is I get to bath her fully to keep the casts dry....

In the mean time heres a story that occurred last week...
Her sister made the trip alone from Charleston, Sc to visit and stay the week to help and see her injured sister... (this was her second trip here in 2 months)… Her first trip was timed for me to be away on business to take care of Mrs. grits.... This visit was to help again and visit the sick.

But this time I was home.... Sex was the last thing on my mind, but the wife told me to take care of her sister on this visit !!… ok , someone has to do it??!!!...lol

So last week it was sex w/ the sister- in -law week... Appearantly the sister-in-law asked the wife if it would be OK.... remember, that we do swing w/ her and her hubby on visits anyway, but her hubby isn't here now...……… so we basically were fucking everyday or night as she was horny as hell... we used the guest room for privacy, but I'm sure the wife could hear us anyway... On 2 nights, the wife got to watch sitting in a chair... so I got to cuck play her which was fun, and she fully enjoyed it as she masterbated herself watching and talking dirty.
Her and her sister were were cuck talking each other...… a lot of :

-Do you like seeing me fucking your husband....sil.
-Let him cum in you pussy....w
-How does it feel-..w
-Is this what he gives you everyday...sil
and me:
-your sisters tits and really nice and big....h (hubby)- me
-Honey, I;m going to fill your sisters pussy-...h
-I know you like watching me w/ your sister....h

well, it was great... hair pulling, hard fucking, and giving her as many loads as I could in front of the wife... The SIL wore my wifes lingerie, everything fit but the bras...lol... that turned them both on sharing sexy lingerie & high heel shoes like that...
On the times we were alone, sil & me, she couldn't get enough of my cock.

Well that was the story.. imagine the sex watching, and those big tits of hers....!!!
I will say that the wife is horny as hell due to the lack of sex shes used too... but it won't be long till the casts come off, and rehab gets her back into the sexual swing of things.

Her girlfriends have been stopping by and spending the night here and there... The wife had me fucking them too in front of her.... shes really enjoying being cucked...

well hope all is well with OCC folks... spring is in the air....and bikini season is right around the corner.

Attached Thumbnails
20190223_210709.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-13-2019 at 08:31 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 02:42 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Maybe too much of a great thing!?

It has only been about four weeks since my wife’s first sexual experience with a hard swap. Apparently, it was to her liking, because she was really ready to have another go at it last night. We had a couple over to the house for a evening of fun and frolic. They were a couple we met at a nude resort and danced with each other’s’ partners throughout that evening. However, nothing happened then, other than a promise to get together in the near future. That “near future” occurred last night at our place.

We had a regular beginning to the evening with a bar-b-que and drinks. Lots of drinks -- beer and then Tequila shots and Margarita’s. Pretty soon, it was suggested by someone that we have a soak in the old hot tub. No one objected, and Tequila does make your clothes fall off. So, everyone jumped into the old hot tub. At first, it was just sexy talk and suggestion, but then hands started roaming around. Pretty soon, the women were fully being felt up and kissed all over their bodies by the guys. It didn’t make any difference whose spouse was involved, everyone was going at it with no concern for marital vows. My wife said, “Gee, I am getting so hot that my heart is racing, and I had better cool off by sitting up on the edge of the tub. Well, I suppose her pussy was a part of the area that needed to be cooled off, because when she set up on the edge of that tub, she had her legs flapping in and out as if she was fanning that wet pussy to the beat of the music on our outdoor speaker. It was more than ol’ Billy could take. He made a dive for that baby as she was flapping her legs outward. He started sucking on that thing as she leaned back to give him a total “go ahead.” Pretty soon, he was eating her out and sucking that pussy so hard that she was almost turned wrong side out. Then he took his fingers and began exploring all of her secret assets. She was moaning and groaning yes’s and don’t stop’s and I can’t take anymore. But the whole time she was laying back and hunching and writhing in complete, total ecstasy. Then Billy moved up on his feet and started working on her upper torso – kissing those big boobies and sucking her tits while continuing the pussy massage with his hands, I think he had four fingers buried in that wet slick pussy at once.

Then he slipped his rock hard, erect member into her throbbing pussy. She let out a gasp as she accepted all of his 7+ inches in her c*nt. Then he started cranking that bad boy slowly. Eventually, he picked up the RPM considerably. She was cumming already, but Billy was not. He pulled out briefly after what possibly was three climaxes for my wife. He grabbed her at the waist and flipped her around backwards where her butt was hiked up and her arms were laying on the edge of the hot tub. So both had their feet in the hot tub, with her upper body laid out toward the house and him ramming away on that hot, sweaty pussy. With each pump she let out an audible scream and breath. Finally, Billy was satisfied that he was ready to drain every drop of that hot, creamy semen in her wet, throbbing, squirting c*nt. She just sort of laid there on the ledge of that hot tub with her boobs handing over the edge seeking cooler air. As the semen started sliding from her c*nt, we all exited the hot tub, and my wife slowly climbed out and went to the shower with Billy in tow. They were in there scrubbing that pussy down and getting it ready for the next round of exploits that included all four of us throughout the entire night and into the morning.

My problem is that I am not certain that I can ever replicate Billy’s total conquest of my wife. After talking with her this morning, she wants to have Billy and his wife over on a regular basis. All I know is that her pussy is swollen from last night’s fucking’s, and she is oiling that baby down this evening and getting ready for another night. Billy and his wife are staying over again tonight. Too much of a good thing? What do you think?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 08:56 AM

Tell us about your experience with his wife.

That could well be an indicator of future socializing with them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 01:15 AM

Default Experience with his wife

Well, she is a great fuck. Billy, seems to go for rough sex. I am gentler and softer in my approach with his wife. I think the two wives like the two diverse approaches to sex. His wife might prefer his rough sex over the long haul, but she seems to appreciate my alternate approach for now. My wife, on the other hand, seems to like to crawl all over Billy in every way possible with his rough sex. She becomes this wild woman that I didn't think even existed. She moans and groans and yells more and faster during their frolics. He just eats her up all over her body and in her pussy. Sometimes I think she is going to have that pussy fall out of her body he sucks and works it so hard. Tonight we are going to swap while in the middle of the sexcapade. In other words, we will flip lovers from time to time. Sometime we can have all 3 people working over the receiving party. That is going to be an interesting experience. I have always wanted to have two women working on me at once. It will also be exciting to see me and another guy and a woman giving it to my wife. Sorry, I have to go tend to business before they start without me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 05:08 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
Well, she is a great fuck. Billy, seems to go for rough sex. I am gentler and softer in my approach with his wife. I think the two wives like the two diverse approaches to sex. <snip>
You may want to add some of his moves to your repertoire - and yours to his. Nothing like a change of pace for a lady.

DR
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2019, 03:56 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
After looking into other threads,,, here is a OPEN thread to anyone who want to --tell/discuss -- their "SHARING" story/ experiences.

So if you want to "Share" your story w/o starting your own thread... here it is.
Our First MFM Fuck Party

Danny was a guy I met on a jobsite " we both worked construction " He was a master electrician which is what I desired to be. As we became friends he offered to come by my house evenings to start tutoring me on all the things needed to become an electrician. I jumped at the chance as a real school would cost way more than I could afford at the time.

He informed me it would take several weeks of working together to get the education I needed but he was willing to help me obtain my goal. I asked about his being away from his family. He informed me he and his wife did not get along all that well and he would be glad to get out of the house.

Danny started coming by several nights a week so he and my wife got to know each other, we had a lot
of enjoyable evenings together when the study period was over. We all three seemed to enjoy the same
music etc. so it made for some very pleasant times.

Danny was a very good looking guy , with a great personality. I could notice my wife warming up to him.
It all started out with me wanting schooling from Danny, but the more he was around the more I wanted
to watch him slide his erect cock into my wife's hot juicy pussy.

I had fantasies for years of watching another man fuck my wife so I could watch. I tried talking her into swinging, showed her stories of threeway MFM action, but to no avail. With her being raised in a church going home, she would not even consider any sexual activity out side of her marriage. She told me to get that crazynotion out of my head as it would never happen.

One Sunday afternoon, Danny dropped by for a visit, we sat around listening to some good music. We were having a few drinks, My wife didn't drink very often so she got a little high rather quickly. The combination of alcohol and the music made her loosen up a little. I got the feeling that maybe I could get her to progress toward some party sex.

I knew Danny had the hots for my wife, I could tell by the way he looked at her and the way he held her when they danced. I had never told him of my
desire to watch her fucked by another man or even mentioned him to her as a man to party with. I knew she liked him as a friend but doubted if she ever thought of him sexually.

We had both been dancing with her all evening, I could see the higher she got the looser she was becoming. I could see her lightly pushing herself into him as they slow danced also I could see the bulge in Danny's pants, I was sure she was feeling his cock rubbing against her.

Finally I decided it just might be a good time to try for a party as she was plenty loose and giddy, I took a deep breath then said "hey guys why don't we play a game of strip poker to liven this party up a little" I almost fell over when she said " OK it sounds like fun, but only down to our underwear not all the way" I said " fine I'll go for that " I thought at least I'll possibly get a little hint of having my desires fulfilled, and see my wife naked and being admired by aanother man.

So pushing it forward I suggested an adult version of spin the bottle instead of the cards as we were all a little drunk and probably couldn't hang onto the cards or shuffle them.They both agreed that spin the bottle sounded like fun. I laid out the rules, since there were only three of us, one would
spin the bottle then whoever it pointed to got to tell one of the other two what they had to do. Since it was strip spin the bottle the person being told what to do had to remove another persons article of clothes, doing it in a way that would be hard to do ( like use only one hand, behind your back, using feet, teeth, etc.) anything to make it fun and hard to do.

Lucky me I got first choice as the bottle pointed to me, I told Danny he had to remove her blousewhile they were sitting on the floor back to back. Since he could not see what he was doing hishands would come in contact with her perky little tits, an added bonus was the fact the blouse had
lots of very small buttons to undo so it was going to take a while.

I sat watching as his hands brushed her tits again and again. I was getting turned on watching him
with my wife, I started rubbing my hard cock, as she saw me rubbing myself a cute little smile crossed her lips.

I got the feeling she was enjoying the touch of his hands. I told Danny to be nice now, don't betrying to grab a hand full of her tits. He just grinned then said " you mean like this " and filled both his handswith her tits. A soft moan escaped her lips, I watched as she pushed her chest into his hands, I thought damn I may get my dreams filled after all, I sure did not expect she would respond like that.Finally he got the blouse off and the game continued soon we were all down to just our underwear. My wife said OK games over we are all down to our undies, that is as far as I'm going,

My mind raced for some way to keep things going So I said " nope not yet we are not even, me and Danny only have one piece of clothing on, our shorts you have two items on so you have to lose one more item to be fair ". She hemmed and hawed a little bit but with a little prodding by both me and Danny she finally said " alright let's continue but if I have to lose one more item you guys do too. " " I said fine but we will be totally nude, so you have to get that way too." After a little more pushing she finally agreed.

The first spin the bottle pointed at me so I had her remove Danny's shorts by being on her knees in front of him using only the thumb of her left hand. She knelled down and started, being right handed made it a little harder for her as she was pushing and pulling with one hand trying to get his shorts over his hips I could see Danny's cock getting bigger.

Soon she slid his pants off his hips and leaned in toward him to get a better position to pull the back down, as his shorts slid over his throbbing cock it flipped up, slaping her under the chin. We all laughed as Danny stood there with his hard cock right in her face, she said "Damn Danny why did you hit me in the face" He replied "I was looking for a hole to put it in" We all had a good laugh over that one.

Next I lost my shorts so here we are two totally naked men with stiff cocks, a hot little babe in her bra and panties. She spun the bottle, it pointed at me so I told Danny he had to remove her tight little bikini panties with his hands behind his back using only his teeth.

Danny knelt in front of her starting to try to get hold of her panties I warned him to not get hold of her skin or bite her cause if he did she would have to pull her panties up and he would have to start over, we laughed as Danny kept trying to get those tight panties in his teeth without biting her.

I could see the passion building in both of them as Danny tried to get those panties, of course being a normal man Danny was taking full advantage of the situation nuzzling her mound every once in a while, once he put his mouth fully on her mound and pushed his face into her pantied little pussy.

An ever so slight moan escaped her lips, I watched as she pushed back into him. It took several minutes for him to get them down. I kept hearing soft little moans from her as his face kept coming in contact with her hot little sn*tch. As he worked her panties down I could see her swollen, moist, moist lips. Seeing that, I knew Danny was getting my little wife all hot and bothered.

My cock was about to burst I now knew there was a great chance I was at long last going to get to watch as my baby is kissed,licked,stroked and fucked by another man.
Finally with nothing but a bra left Dan got to call the shot. He had My wife sit on a small foot stool, I was to stand behind her and remove her bra using only two fingers,

Danny sat cross legged on the floor right in front of her, he watched as I tried to remove her bra, I pretended I was having problems, I could have had it off in seconds. But I drug it on for several minutes,my hard cock poking Al in the back, Danny sitting on the floor in front of her staring at her juicy little pussy and stroking his rock hard cock. He was getting hotter by the second and so was she. She started to slowly open her legs a little, then close them back, then open again I watched as she squirmed on the stool slowly moving her legs farther and farther apart, giving Danny a birds eye view of her hot moist pussy.

Finally I popped her bra loose and pulled it off her tits I grabbed both of her wrists, also held her arms above her head, saying "there you go Danny a nice view of her sweet titties." She didn't seem to mind and even moved around a little as she pushed her chest out towards Danny. He took a quick look but his eyes were more or less glued to her sweet pussy she was still slowly opening and closing her legs.

I asked Danny if he would like to give her c*nt a few licks, he replied he would love to so I told him to spread her legs and kiss her pussy. She cried out NO!! and closed her legs, Danny looked at me, I said go ahead kiss her wet pussy. Danny reached down, placed his hands on her knees, then gently pulled her legsapart. I was shocked to see how fast she spread wide open for him.

Danny started to work on her, she was moaning and thrusting into him but at the same time she was trying to get her arms loose from my grip, saying no! no! no! she fought harder and harder becoming more and more vocal, telling me to let her go, and to stop this stupid game NOW!!!

So I decided I'd better let her loose after all I wanted a fun party not forcing her, However all the time she was fighting me she was thrusting into Danny's hot mouth. I let go of her wrists, then stepped back expecting her to jump up and start reading me the riot act, I figured the party was over.

What happened next blew me away, I no longer had a hold of my wife yet her arms were still in the air flailing away as if she was still being held, still saying no! no! no! but still humping Dannys face. She was only fighting me, at the same time spreading her legs farther apart and pushed her now very wet c*nt into Danny's probing tongue.
I decided she was so damn hot she was not really aware of what she was doing, I knelt down, held her in my arms gave her several kisses then started sucking and kissing her titties, all the while Danny is really giving her hot c*nt a good going over.I suggested we all go to the bedroom, my wife huskily breathed " ohh yes," she jumped up from the stool grabbed me and Danny by the hand and led us to the bedroom.

She climbed on the bed laid on her back spreading her legs saying," I'm ready Danny. I stood there in shock, never expecting to hear something like that coming out of my prim andproper little wife. she held out her arms and looking me right in the eye and said " I love you."

There we were my dream world come true, my hot wife laying on the bed opening her hot pussy to my best friend, plus wanting me to kiss and hold her as his hard cock pounded her.
Danny buried his throbbing cock in her, slowly stroking in and out, then as the passion built in both of them he began thrusting away like a jackhammer, she was shoving her pussy up to meet every stroke, then started having massive orgasms, one after another.
I was totally shocked at how much raging passion she displayed, all due to a strange cock filling her beautiful pussy.

Needless to say it was a fantastic night. Danny and I did any and every thing to my hot little wife's body that night. I can't tell you how many times she was fucked but Danny and I both enjoyed her bodyseveral times. When it wasn't being fucked it was being licked, kissed, sucked, fingered. We gave every inch of her body all the pleasure we could muster for over six hours, she took every bit of it never slowing down. Finally the three of us collapsed in a exhausted heap.I know she and I never experienced a day like that and Danny sure as
hell never had. My dream of seeing her fucked by another man had finally came true

I'm sure my wife learned that night sex was fun, not just a dull routine for a husband and wife to fall into. She learned you can have and enjoy sex just for the sake of pleasure.
We enjoyed several years of MFM fun with Danny, there were times when he was fucking and sucking her three or four nights a week, two or three times a month he would be there weekends. So Danny had my wife's hot little pussy pleasing his cock and my desires hundreds of times, in the 14 years he joined us.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:59 AM

Default Too much fun, and now it has to stop

Well, I should have known that a great thing would not last that long. After my wife experienced some outstanding swapping over three separate nights with two other couples, she returned to her old Puritan Ethic. She is so ashamed of what she did and insists that she was so drunk she cannot remember most of the things she did. Apparently, she doesn’t remember grabbing the guy’s dick and shoving it up her pussy, nor does she remember leading him around the room by his hard dick and grinning and laughing as she did it. According to her the three evenings were a blur. Now, she says that I should not have let her do those things. I should have interrupted her and carted her out. And she did not enjoy it – although she was laughing and grinning from ear to ear as she rode those cowboys until she and the guys were exhausted. Now, she does not want to visit any of the people again or even see them. According to her, I should not have put her in that environment, and it is mostly my fault for letting her get so out of control drunk. She says that I can’t be trusted to look after her. She asks how could I get worked up watching other guys grope, fondle and fuck her? She didn’t like my answer that I never saw that wild side of her while the two of us were having sex, and it made me horny watching her get off on those guys in such an unabashed way. So, it looks like she is going back to her old Puritan Ethic ways and will not participate in the things that gave her the most fun she has had in a decade.
She says that she doesn't want anyone else beside me even touching her in the future. She just wants sex to be the two of us. So we have moved backwards many giant steps. Any ideas as to how to handle this situation with her?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s