Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2015, 10:29 PM

Thanked 16,250 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
When we were young and had our first child we lived in an apartment complex and made friends with this tall, nerdy engineer, Paul. He was single and we invited him to dinner frequently, one of those times I was running late due to a last minute problem and Paul came down from his apartment at the invited time.

My wife was cooking when the baby started crying in her bed, my wife picked her up and needed to breastfeed her. Usually if we had company and I was there, she would just go back in the bedroom to nurse, but she didn't want to leave Paul by himself, so she sat in the rocking chair in the den. My wife is not overtly modest, she said she was being a little careful but she nursed the baby while Paul watched intently. He said he'd never seen a baby nurse before and my wife said being admired while doing something so natural was not unpleasant.

When she switched boobs she just left the first one uncovered, she said she enjoyed Paul seeing her tits and left her blouse open even after she put the baby down. She buttoned up after a while and before I got home. She told me about it a few days later, when it turned me on it was the first inkling I got the I might enjoy her exposing herself.
I had a friend over once while my wife was nursing our second. She was nursing in the bedroom because he hadn't arrived yet and she didn't want him to show up with her nursing on the couch. When he showed up, he asked if my wife was home, and I told him she was in the bedroom nursing. I asked if he had ever seen a woman nurse a baby before, and he said "almost." He said he was at a friend's house and when she had to nurse, she made him leave the livingroom, while the other women and another male were allowed to stay in the room. I asked why another guy got to stay and he said it was because that guy's wife had nursed in front of others before, but since he had never had a wife do that, he had to leave the livingroom. I told him that was completely unfair and rude to him, and he thought it didn't seem all that weird as being the odd one out in the situation. The funny thing was that the exact same thing happen to me a few years before I met my wife, and I felt awful about it, so I felt badly for my friend.

I went in to check on my wife and I told her the story. She said some of her mom friends had done that when she was around, too--selectively make some other people leave the room while the nursing mother and some got to stay--but she would never do that.

I asked her that when the baby had to nurse again in a few hours, would she let my friend watch. She said of course, and was only in the room when he arrived because she didn't know how I would feel about it. I told her I would like it if he got to watch everything, and she seemed excited about it. I was excited, too, because she had been nursing for almost a year, so hear nipples and breasts had pretty much gone back to how they normally look (as opposed to really dark/large like brand new mothers). So this friend of mine would really know what my wife looked like.

Anyway, normally the baby would need to nurse in about three or so hours by this point, so really there was no need to nurse with my friend there, but as soon as the baby made a peep, she was like "oh, baby is hungry!" She sat on the couch and started to take a breast out and said to my friend, "oh i guess i should ask--can i just nurse here? is that okay?" The friend said, "i can turn around", and my wife said, "are you kidding, you should definitely watch this if you want." And she definitely took her time with it, and since the kid wasn't really hungry, he let go often and looked around, and she kept her breast out the whole time, trying to convince him to eat.

My friend stared the whole time, even more than I thought he would. We then talked about breasts in general for the next hour or so. That was the only time my wife had done that, though.

I can't believe I completely forgot about this until the post above reminded me of it!
Old 04-13-2015, 05:36 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts
Default How I saw my wife's tits for the first time.

This is going back years to a time just before my wife became my GF. I was sharing a large farmhouse with a young family (yeah, I was also young at the time) and they had a baby of suckling age. I had seen the mother's tits on numerous occasions feeding and sunbathing. But that's not the point of this tale. One day we were all sitting in the kitchen, mother, father, baby, myself and this friend of the mother. The baby had just been fed and was gurgling and squeaking like babies do on the transition between feeding and sleeping. The mum had to go do some quick shopping leaving the rest of us chatting around the kitchen table and looking after the baby.

As soon as she left, the baby started to get upset and cry and eventually my friend asked if the wife's friend would put the baby on her tit to let him suck and calm down. After about 10 seconds of "this is weird", she agreed and pulled off her T-shirt to reveal a magnificent pair. The baby was handed over and guided to the spot and started to suck. As it had just fed, I guess it was not too upset that no milk was forthcoming. After about 5 minutes it was sound asleep and put in its basket. The t-shirt was put back on and we then had a discussion on how it had felt, motherly and non-sexual from her point of view; hot and extremely sexual from the male point of view. When the mother heard about it later she laughed her head off about it and thanked her friend for having the right equipment at the right time.

Shortly after that, she became my GF and in time my wonderful wife. We are all Europeans so I guess this was not such a big deal as it would be for Americans.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:06 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Cute

Oh, hell yeah! You are a lucky man!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 07:00 PM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

A few people have seen my wife's boobs. I'm pretty sure I've posted how etc in other posts but as a quick re cap....
A holiday with another couple, both girls went topless. Was just as exciting knowing my friend saw my wife's (gf at the time) as me seeing his. Another holiday was wife's best friend and partner and wife's sister and husband. All the girls went top,ess. There was even a bit of skinny dipping. And one more time was my best mate, his wife and the two of us very drunk one night playing strip poker. The girls ended up kind of naked. Somehow, they used clothes they had taken off to keep from flashing the wares. However, when it was over and everyone started getting dressed my wife dropped her dress accidentally showing her boobs. Loved it!
Old 04-16-2015, 02:52 PM

Default My friends are obsessed by my wife's boobs

Two close friends have seen my wife's boobs.

First was my closest friend in college. He knew my wife before I met her. When he talked about her, he kept referring to her as 'Big Tits.' After I left college, he and my wife had a brief and torrid affair. She told me about it after we were married and at my behest, told me in graphic detail about how he spent their first night together groping her breasts and sucking her nipples.

Second was the husband of my wife's best friend. Wife's friend was her maid of honor at our wedding. For fun, the friend took my wife's picture as she was getting dressed for the wedding. My wife told me that as her friend was showing her the wedding pictures she took, her husband was there. One of the pictures was of my wife in her see- through underwear, with everything clearly visible to her friend's husband. Every time we get together as couples, he can't seem to keep his hands off my wife.

I took this picture soon after I bought my first digital camera. It's one of the first of many risque pictures I've taken of my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
tits.jpg  
Old 04-22-2015, 12:21 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Second time mike seen my wifes tits

We were at a lake near by ,Me ,Mike and my wife and after a while of swimming I said to mike I'll hold her and you untie her bikini to,he said no,I said come on do it,,he was to embarrassed,I said ok watch,I was playing around with jean and was pulling through the water backwards in about 2 feet of water,I reached around her and pulled her top up to her neck with my hands and kept my arms under her arms so her boobs were out to see,I turned her around right inffront of mike and held her there for mike to check out the puppies again.this is her boobs 20 years later,still suckable...
Attached Thumbnails
100_8425.JPG  
Old 04-23-2015, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,952 Times in 188 Posts

my wife often walked out of the sea after a swim with her bikini top awry (unintentional!) and one tit exposed.

Mates used to refer to her as the poor mans Bo Derek when she did this.

On holiday years back with my wife, a mate & his wife, his sister-in-law - the ladies got pissed off with him doing detours to ogle topless ladies on the beaches, so one day they shouted him as he rounded the corner in the garden of our villa and as he looked across, all 3 of 'em flashed their boobs at him.

Next day, I outdid them all by walking out of the villa past them all sunbathing and asked if anyone was coming for a swim in the pool. ( I had just been dozing in the bedroom and woke up with a hard on - so I strutted out starkers when I called them). My wife nearly swallowed her teeth !! Mates sister-in-law said 'steady on, I haven't seen my hubby for a fortnight'.

Anything for a laugh.

Last edited by nigbo; 04-23-2015 at 10:53 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts

The first time my best friend got to see my wifes tits he came all over them....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 08:36 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
The first time my best friend got to see my wifes tits he came all over them....
There must be a good story to go along with that statement!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 12:20 PM

Default Downblouse

My girlfriend and me were playing cards at our house. I noticed that the guests, two guys, tried not to look at her that obviously. I figured out that one could see her little breasts when she was bending over. She was wearing a blouse with no bra. The first three buttons were open so that they had a great view onto her nipples. First I was thinking to tell her to close the buttons, but then I liked the idea that our friends were able to see her breasts. Obviously they liked what they saw... At night in bed I told her that she was showing her titties. She was not embarrassed, but seemed to like that the guys were interested in what is usually "hidden".

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018