or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2019, 05:53 AM

Thanked 94,178 Times in 5,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Indeed it would. It would also land me in a world of pain lol
well, you know... pleasure and pain often go together...

you could always censor their faces... just a suggestion

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 12:35 PM

Default drinking games

No male friends of mine has seen my wifes naked boobs in person -> except one, if that counts...

Just before I came together with my current wife, my best male friend and I went with her on holiday.
We were young and played drinking games and had fun also with some strip dancing - but only to underwears.
One night, we went all to bed and my (future) wife came in our room, only wearing a panty and a top. I can't remember if she had said something before but she just lifted up her top with an embarassed face. We both saw her boobs fully naked for some seconds for the first time for us both.
At this moment that was more funny than hot but today, I wish she would do that again
Old 01-24-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
this is the one she showed. sorry i had to crop her face.
Man, that’s too bad she’s ashamed if that. She should be proud.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2019, 04:52 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Wow thats been a long time ago, I think it was my brother in law who was the first to see her tits in all there glory naked, on a hot summer day in our totally fenced of backyard where my then gf (now wife) was always sunning in her bikini or topless.

He and my wife's younger sister came to visit, after some drinks i convinced my wife to go topless since fuck it they where family so who cares so after some looks between the sisters, she dropped her top and after some talking because sis in law would find her self to unattractive to go topless we got her to drop the top also.
It was awesome! back then no digital camera's so i attached some more recent pic of the sisters to this.

My wife's boobs are bigger then sis in law, but sis in law is kinda chubby so depending on how she sits they look bigger, and she got the most cute suckable little nips i ever happen to suck on also
Attached Thumbnails
wife_sis.jpg  

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
Old 02-03-2019, 12:04 PM

Thanked 94,178 Times in 5,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
Wow thats been a long time ago, I think it was my brother in law who was the first to see her tits in all there glory naked, on a hot summer day in our totally fenced of backyard where my then gf (now wife) was always sunning in her bikini or topless.

He and my wife's younger sister came to visit, after some drinks i convinced my wife to go topless since fuck it they where family so who cares so after some looks between the sisters, she dropped her top and after some talking because sis in law would find her self to unattractive to go topless we got her to drop the top also.
It was awesome! back then no digital camera's so i attached some more recent pic of the sisters to this.

My wife's boobs are bigger then sis in law, but sis in law is kinda chubby so depending on how she sits they look bigger, and she got the most cute suckable little nips i ever happen to suck on also
so the sisters still enjoy being topless while in each other's company? is it always in the presence of you guys?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 06:44 PM

On our vacation, with my best friend and her girlfriend, wife fall in sleep at the hotel beach with her two piece bikini, when she turn her side one tit pop out and she didnt even recognise, The feeling of my friend can see it made me horny and I decided to move bit to let him watch show, I stand up, ask my friend and his gf if they want something from the bar, I take their order, while I stand and walk I saw him he was enjoying the wiew vwey close for a while.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to triptico For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 02:54 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default Friend's recent visit

So just before covid hit, one of my best friends decided to get out of the cold and come visit us. This friend of mine has always been enamored with my wife and has know her for a long time, and has always been super respectful and has remained a fantastic friend. One morning while we were having early morning coffee, I noticed him covertly glancing at my wife's full braless chest. She of course doesn't sleep in a bra, and in the morning often comes down in her pajamas or an occasional robe.
This morning was pretty warm, as we were sitting at the bar counter talking and checking email etc. my friend was sitting directly next to my wife with me on the other side of him. I happened to look over, and her large breasts had stretched her top open and you could the sides of her breasts and once in awhile her large nipples. I pretended to not notice, and continued to work on emails, as my wife was obliviously did the same. Curiously I watched as my friend sat staring at my wife's heavy boobs, attempting not to draw attention. The first pictures you can actually see his ipad, in the foreground. I found it pretty arousing that he was getting a good look at her sexy body that I love to play with.
The second picture is from the last evening of my friends visit, as my wife sat on the sofa in her pajamas, as she had gotten ready for bed already, looking at her phone and watching television until we turned in for the night.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2964.jpg   Attachment-1 (1).jpeg  

Old 11-12-2020, 04:23 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

We shared a vacation house with a couple we have been friends with for years. He and I both own our own businesses, every morning we would both be up by 6AM getting the rundown on expected activity, our kids would be up so my wife would be getting them fed etc.. She liked to wear this long white cotton nightgown, the top around her boobs was eyelet material, so if you looked closely you could see her nipples, Frank looked closely every chance he got.

One afternoon Ava, Frank's wife, stepped out on the deck, she was just out of the shower with a towel in her hair and a light robe. She was talking to us, holding the towel on her head and a gust of wind blew her robe open and I saw everything, trimmed bush, most of her boobs, she screamed and went in.

I apologized (I don't know why) but it was obvious that Franks was upset that I had seen all of his wife's charms. My wife had seen it also, later I told her Frank might feel better if she accidently showed her boobs to him. So the next morning my wife had a few wardrobe malfunctions, I noticed Frank's getting an eyeful of bare nipples a few times.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2020, 01:36 AM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts
Default all of them

All of my friends have seen my wife's boobs - she wears see-thru tops with no bra all the time, and has done so from when she was in her teens to now.
Attached Thumbnails
bigsncorrectfilteredshirlnow001_smallery.jpg   200910034.jpg  

coll1.jpg   coll2.jpg  

Old 11-14-2020, 05:03 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Maybe Not the First Time, But Early Marriage Anyway

My wife and I had gone camping with another couple. It was in an arroyo, and the river had many relatively private places where we would not be seen by others. The other couple and my wife all worked together. And we were all pretty close friends. Both ladies had on minimal string bikinis. The other guy and I said that the ladies should get a good tan on their boobies while no one was around. It didn't take a lot of coaxing before my wife pulled the bows on her bikini top, and the boobs came popping out. It took the other lady about another 30 minutes to gather the nerve to unleash her boobs, but it happened. My wife pulled her top off so fast, I began to wonder. I could tell that she always had a thing for this other guy. He was her boss at work, and she talked about him a lot in very favorable terms. The thought occurred to me that he might have seen those puppies and more before that day in the arroyo. But that's another story. The ladies stayed topless in that arroyo the whole weekend. And then when we climbed in the van for the 100-mile return trip, they stayed topless all the way back home. It was a good weekend!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00311 (6).jpg   DSC00319.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022