uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2019, 05:17 PM

Default Firsts

My wife wanted me to get my first cell phone and I was in no hurry to get one, had no desire to have one and she picked one up for me and took this selfie on it to convince me I would like it, then while I was messing with it, figuring out how to use it she posed for this picture for me, her first topless selfie then her first flash pose for the camera, what a wonderful day
Attached Thumbnails
07CBFB7B-31EC-4E07-BB92-8C4D933CD1D8.jpeg   2323F265-392E-4A78-A67E-77A0ED813A6B.jpeg  

Old 01-21-2019, 11:56 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

This is the oldest surviving photo I took of Mrs. HedoRocks, from 2000. We met in 1998, and took some between then and 2000, but we had an irrecoverable hard drive crash and sadly we lost what ever was on that drive. This is only a few months after giving birth.
Attached Thumbnails
sector13108949b.jpg  
Old 01-26-2019, 05:56 AM

Thanked 4,671 Times in 559 Posts
Default I think that are the first...

I took her first naked pics when I was 18 and she was 16...

Bur pics under 18 aren't allowed, so I show you pics from her 18th birthday - she was very shy at that time, bur sometimes very horny, too...

Until today we've made many, many pics and vids...
Attached Thumbnails
beige Bluse (1).jpg   beige Bluse (2).jpg  

beige Bluse (4).jpg   beige Bluse (3).jpg  

beige Bluse (5).jpg  
Old 01-26-2019, 06:36 AM

Default Polaroids

In 1963 I used our new Polaroid camera to take nude pictures of my 27 year old GF, now wife of 53 years.

Of course we carefully hid them. I'd love to show them, BUT WE HAVE NO IDEA where we hid them. Our kids may be in for a big surprise when they clear out the family home.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:03 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default First Naked Photos

Early in our relationship the GF, now wife, jumped right into enjoying the camera set in "boudoir mode", and even being nude at the beach.
Far as I can recall, these are not Polaroid's although I did have some of those. But obviously not digital! LOL! And yes, these are old, old scans.

A few pics were taken at home, one at a local beach (is that the twin towers in the background?) and a couple pics at a "Lover's Resort".
I realized when I dug out these old pics, that I had posted a photo here at OCC a long while back with her wearing that same fishnet bodysuit at a pool in St. Martin. Yeah, she wore it as a swim suit our "condo pool". She has her moments!!!
Attached Thumbnails
101-2-cc.jpg   102-2-cc.jpg  

103-2-dd.jpg   104-2-cc.jpg  

105-2-cc.jpg  
Old 01-31-2019, 06:18 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

My ex wife was never interested in any 'of that thing' until she was pregnant with our first child, when her sexuality and sense of adventure took a huge leap forward. At 8 1/2 months pregnant she agreed to be photographed naked, more from the perspective of it being a bit of a record of the pregnancy than for any naughty reasons. Our sex was hot, maybe the best period of sex we ever had in our marriage, during her pregnancy, and once she'd seen herself in picture form, even heavily pregnant, she decided she would pose nude for me (and me for her).

We didn't take any 'action' photos, and the Polaroid camera lacked a self-timer to permit the setting of such shots, but I did get a few lovely nude polaroids of her during this period, during and after pregnancy.

'Of course, you'll destroy them now we've looked at them'

'Of course'. I lied, while flipping her over to give her another session, so turned on was I by her sudden willingness to pose nude. I should mention, a second session and about six hours after this photo was taken, she was in labour!

The photos aren't great, not posed, just her lying or sitting on a bed, but I've kept them for 30 years

One interesting photo that I have is one I did take on the camera, of my wife and daughter in the bath, with pretty much full boob on display, as handed into the chemist for developing, something that would cause all manner of alarm bells now, but back then was pretty much what many of us did for nude or semi-nude photos. So here is her first ever nude photo. Not sure the others, sitting or lying on a bed, really qualify for inclusion in this thread, though. Unless you think differently.
Attached Thumbnails
preg.jpg  
Old 01-31-2019, 06:38 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
A few pics were taken at home, one at a local beach (is that the twin towers in the background?) and a couple pics at a "Lover's Resort"..
Great pics! Never knew there was a c/o beach at Sandy Hook until came on this site more than a few years ago... Was the "Lover's Resort" Mount Airey Lodge with the heart shaped beds and in room hot tubs? Remember seeing those ads on the tube way back when... Hopefully not the Commack Motor Inn which advertised its hourly rates...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 02:28 PM

Thanked 3,289 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
Not sure the others, sitting or lying on a bed, really qualify for inclusion in this thread, though. Unless you think differently.
I think that they would fit in this thread as part of the story of the first picture, I for one would love to see them!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 05:31 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
I think that they would fit in this thread as part of the story of the first picture, I for one would love to see them!
Me too!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2019, 07:41 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Well, a couple of you asked, and so...

This lady and I shared some magnificent times together, she's the mother of my children and we have mutual respect for one another despite no longer being together. A lot of women change in appearance. My ex hasn't, same shape, size, hair colour as she is pictured here from 30 years ago. For that reason I've blurred the photos. There's no reason to embarrass her, as she'd still be instantly recognisable to anyone who knows her now, even from 30 year old photos.

Keeping it on topic, my experience was that it was damned hard to get her to pose the first time, but when she'd seen the photos, and had me talking her through what it was I found so damned attractive about her, she became open to the possibilities of photography, and would pose when asked. To my regret, I didn't ask her to pose more often! Probably because I was heaping kisses on her naked body the instant she was naked. I didn't want to waste time taking photographs too often! Like I say, I regret it now.

As you can see, back then it was a case of 'keeping it all natural', my preference from the first time I ever saw a pussy, right until now.

Anyway, I guess some of you are right, even if not 'the very first one', the photos are definitely amongst the first ones, the few we took on an instant Polaroid camera. We'd later switch, like everyone else, to digital and could view them on screen, in better quality and often 'in action' shots!

As I mention in a post above, the bath shot was taken on 35mm film and handed into the chemist for development. You had no way of previewing what you'd taken, so how much boob (or anything else) that was in the photos was a mystery until you collected your photos. But even my shy lady had no qualms about posing in the bath for the family album, of handing the roll of film into the local chemist and subsequently collecting the photos. It was how we did it 30 years ago.

For some of us of a certain age, many ladies' 'first naked photo' will have been through a more public process of being developed.
Attached Thumbnails
p1blur.jpg   p3blur.jpg  

p6blur.jpg   p8b copy.jpg  

p9b copy.jpg   p10blur.jpg  

Tags
amateurs, first time nude

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s