photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2014, 05:59 AM

This thread really strikes a cord with me because my wife shared with me that her ex husband video taped the two of them having sex on numerous occasions, something she now regrets. There is one in particular that I would give anything to see which involved her screwing him and one of his friends.
They had just bought an older home which needed renovation and were faced with going on an expensive month to month lease on their apartment. His friend, a fellow high school teacher offered to let them stay at his condo for the two months it would take.
This took place during the summer so her husband and his friend were off until late August. The three of them hung out at the pool quite a bit and her husband was always teasing her about showing off a bit since they had the pool to themselves on most days.
She has never been shy about a little flashing, and thankfully still isn't, so she would occasionally remove her bikini top but that was as far as she would go. She admitted she enjoyed showing off to his friend.
Her husband soon started suggesting that he would like to see her have sex with him and really pushed the issue. One afternoon after returning from the pool and after some drinking she said she went back to take a shower. When she finished her shower she walked into the bedroom to find her husband and his friend waiting for her.
Her husband was holding his video camera and his friend was on the bed. She was only wearing a towel which her husband helped her take off before leading her to the bed as he told her to relax and enjoy.
She said her husband videotaped her with his friend first then handed the camera over to him. She lost track of time but the video lasted well over an hour.
She admits she enjoyed the sex but now regrets letting the video taping to happen. Their divorce was a nasty one and she found out later from another friend of his, who she had a brief relationship with, that her ex was pretty free about showing the tape to his buddies. He admitted he had seen it himself.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:13 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Wifes old photos.

My wife and I have been together for about twenty five years. Before we met, she was out drinking met a guy in a bar and went back to his place to let him photograph her naked. Those pictures are long gone, some were kept by the guy who took the pictures and some were stolen by various boyfriends of hers over the years. The last few she burned when we got married and started having children. I posted about this a long time ago so I won't bore anybody by reposting it.

A little over three year ago my wife left me for an old boyfriend , we eventually got back together after two years of living apart. While we were apart I ran into a girl I grew up with who also knows my wife. After we talked awhile she told me she had heard that my marriage was over. We ended up talking about my wife, and she told me a story about her younger brother and my wife. The brother is the same age as my wife and they were in the same class together in school.

When her brother was about twenty years old he moved out of her parents house and left a lot of his things in his old bedroom. My friend whose name is Lori was married at the time, went to her mom and dad's house to help her mom clean up her brothers room and pack up his stuff so he could pick it up when he had time.

As Lori and her mom were cleaning out the brothers room they found an old shoe box full of rolling paper , a bong and some old papers. Underneath the papers they found a bunch of nude polaroids of my wife and her best friend Christine taken at a pool party in the parents back yard the summer after my wife graduated from highschool. She told me there were pictures of my wife in a white mesh bathing suit and also pictures of my wifes best friend in a bathing suit. There were pictures of the two of them topless and then some of them fully nude. There were also pictures of my wife naked and posing with different guys from the party. I asked Lori who the guys were and she told me a few of the ones she could remember, they were all either classmates of my wifes or guys who were in the same class as me. The one picture that she remembered the best was of her brother with his arm around my wifes waste and his head resting on her tit while he was pinching the nipple on her other tit. There also were a few of my wife and her best friend hugging and kissing. Lori said her and her mom put the pictures back in the shoe box and packed it with the rest of her brothers things.

I often wonder if these pictures still exist, I have my doubts since they were polaroids and this was thirty plus years ago. If they are still around I would give almost anything to see them but I don't have the balls to call the guy up and ask about them.

When my wife and i got back together i asked her about the photos, she said she was probably drunk when they were taken, as she usually was back then, and can't remember them.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:50 PM

Thanked 1,441 Times in 56 Posts
Default kirsarge has one.

I took some polaroids of my wife early in the relationship (+/- 1985).
She took the polaroids with her when she left, (but she did leave the computer behind).
A year or so ago a cropped version started turning up everywhere.
Apparently her new husband scanned and published it.
You can see it and some later digital images (+/- 2001) I posted as confirmation
in post 120 on page 12 of the "What is the Greatest ENF Pic of All Time?" thread.
Sorry , "noobs" can't post hot-links.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marcucco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 02:04 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcucco View Post
I took some polaroids of my wife early in the relationship (+/- 1985).
She took the polaroids with her when she left, (but she did leave the computer behind).
A year or so ago a cropped version started turning up everywhere.
Apparently her new husband scanned and published it.
You can see it and some later digital images (+/- 2001) I posted as confirmation
in post 120 on page 12 of the "What is the Greatest ENF Pic of All Time?" thread.
Sorry , "noobs" can't post hot-links.
Luckily, I can!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=120
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 10:59 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default I'f LOVE to know who has pics of her

I do not KNOW of anyone who has pics of the wife.
BUT, I know there MUST be plenty out there, as much as she denies the possibility.
How do I know others guys have pics?

Firstly, I am the 3rd significant guy in her life, and a few less significant guys along the way.

Second, very early on in our relationship, I suggested some skimpy-fashion / lingerie shots. I didn't need to ask twice. Her pussy was DRENCHED in no time. Think she enjoyed being photographed? Very much so.

Thirdly, I'm thinking I wasn't the first guy to notice this.....

So knowing all that, I'm still searching the internet ....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 01:35 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
I do not KNOW of anyone who has pics of the wife.
BUT, I know there MUST be plenty out there, as much as she denies the possibility.
How do I know others guys have pics?

Firstly, I am the 3rd significant guy in her life, and a few less significant guys along the way.

Second, very early on in our relationship, I suggested some skimpy-fashion / lingerie shots. I didn't need to ask twice. Her pussy was DRENCHED in no time. Think she enjoyed being photographed? Very much so.

Thirdly, I'm thinking I wasn't the first guy to notice this.....

So knowing all that, I'm still searching the internet ....
If you show some of the photos we could help searching
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wunderheiler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2015, 05:46 PM

Default ex pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Ever wonder to what happens to all the naked shots of your GF BEFORE you got together?
Everyone has them I posted them all on the internet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasminen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 11:47 PM

Thanked 2,264 Times in 274 Posts

i would luv to have a whole collection of hers to spend my lonely nights! will y'all contribute???she is such a beauty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4h View Post
I'm not sure who has pictures of mine. I know there have been plenty of eyes that have seen her though. If you do let me know.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:19 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

No one has the photos or videos I've taken. I've been extremely careful about that because my ability to get more (and keeping my testicles) is subject to my NOT sharing or showing. However...

A year or so before my wife & I met, she bought a crappy little webcam in order better converse with her friends over IRC. Nothing complex, simply had a webpage that her camera would upload a photo to every few seconds. When she moved in, I ended up using her computer a few times and found some photos from the webcam that were saved on the hard drive. 2 of them were of her flashing the webcam, one of her tits and one of her bent over and showing her pussy. I stupidly didn't grab them immediately and she later deleted them. I managed to recover one of them. But this means there are potentially other photos of her from whatever session that was sitting on her friends' hard drives. I haven't found any of them posted anywhere and they may never get out. But somewhere, they exist and I'd love to see them posted so that more people would see her (and I don't get blamed )
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 05:40 PM

my wife always said that nobody ever took pics of her when she was young and she only let me take some when she crossed over into her 40s. No idea why she changed her mind. Last year we went on vacation with her sister and husband and some of her old friends. During one of the nightly drinking events a friend of my wife started talking about old photos and my wife said that we will not talk about that. Late in the evening my wife and others went outside and I asked one of her really drunk friends about the photos. She said that one of my wifes boyfriends used to take all sorts of pics of my wife and worked at a photo shop so he could develop them. She said that my wife used to get toasted alot back then and he took all sorts of nude photos of her and she blurted out that he would take pics of her fucking to. I asked if she ever saw them and she said sure. The boyfriend had them in a binder and would show them off. I didn't know what to say. I never talked to my wife about it.

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022