uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-14-2018, 01:05 PM

Where oh where art thou, bulldog_y2k?
Old 01-14-2018, 02:13 PM

I'm still here. Had a busy schedule for the holidays and a condensed college class that was murderous. I'll start back writing once I get the ball rolling in my Spring Schedule.
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 08:36 PM

Default Great build up....

...but disappointing ended. Hope to read more from you though. Hopefully with bustier endings...lol
Old 01-28-2018, 11:08 AM

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just stating my personal preference (nothing wrong with that either, I hope). Love the writing besides that, and hope to read more.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:14 PM

First, thank you MsKittyVicki for your earlier compliment. Second, there's nothing wrong at all with sharing your preferences or ideas. I welcome it, fun409.

So, I have finally gotten back into the swing of things with the start of my spring schedule. You guys can expect the continuation with Steph and Amber by next weekend.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:48 AM

Sure, I'll be glad to introduce you to Ryki. I got a couple of requests ahead of you though. Next up after Steph and Amber is on a certain movie star.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:04 PM

Hope everything ok bulldog, and that life allows you to come back to us soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Partynekkid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 07:52 PM

Awesome story. I want more!)
Old 06-05-2018, 10:53 PM

Ironically, ideas aren't a problem. I have an abundance of ideas and a few requests. The problem comes down to quality time, in which, has been very scarce since I've been taking more classes than in times past.

I have most of the next chapter written and have had it for some time now. I just need real time off to relax and finish it. I still have Vicki's character and a couple of others with unique styles intertwined within the same plot.

Basically, you're all wondering when it's coming. Some of you guys have been waiting since the beginning of the year and I thank every one of you. Just continue being patient. I haven't forgotten this thread nor do I have plans of ending it any time soon despite my absence. If or when that time comes, I'll make an announcement such as this one.

In the meantime, send me any ideas you might have or wish to read about. I will let you guys know a small nugget into the next chapter. Amber and Stephanie will be fighting to make it out of a haunted house that is magically linked to a male prison. Woe to the naked loser.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 11:49 PM

Default AND NOW THE CONTINUATION…

The air filled with smoke causing all surrounding to cough and fan their faces. As the cloud cleared, Stephanie noticed that Ryki was no longer nearby. In fact, he was nowhere in sight. “Let’s get out of here!” Amber said. Both girls ran towards Stephanie’s Roadrunner and jumped in. They watched Tara as she scampered down the street in her tiny thong, covering her tiny breasts, and followed by a trail of photographers that had never stopped snapping during her documented “silicone stuffings.” “God, that has to be the most embarrassing thing. I’d never do that…fuck,” Stephanie told Amber. Stephanie started the car, and they drove away from the scene, almost in relief, but some part of them felt nervous.

They arrived at Stephanie’s house where they discussed their next move. “Ok,” Amber said. “I know that little shit is still out there, but if we don’t do this job tonight, we won’t have another chance for a while.” “It’s too risky,” Stephanie replied. “You know he’s got us targeted.” “Look, he may have us targeted, but he doesn’t know what we have planned. He’s not a mind-reader. Let’s make a quick trip to the store and get some black clothes for the job; we’ll make bank,” stated Amber. “Fine, let’s do it,” as Stephanie shakes her head. Amber and Stephanie patiently waited until the evening and headed back out. Still nervous, one of them continually surveyed the street and everything around them for Ryki’s shady touch, but nothing unusual happened.

They stopped in and bought their black outfits. “Damn,” Amber thought to herself. “We don’t have enough for me to change out of the underwear Stephanie lent me. It’s uncomfortable that they’re a little restrictive, but it’ll do for tonight,” as Amber brushed the thought off. They quickly swapped out their clothes, then headed down toward the rich part of town where they parked nearby a nice home. “Who owns the house we’re hitting tonight?” Stephanie asked. “It’s an actor’s… Tom Cruise.” Amber replied. “What?! THE…Tom Cruise? How?!” Stephanie questioned. “He’s filming out of the country, but he’s due back tomorrow or so I’m told.” The girls scaled the fence and made their way to one of the windows. “How are we supposed to get inside?” asked Stephanie. “Don’t worry, my friend comes to clean his house occasionally. She’s left a back window unlocked and disconnected the alarm.” Amber opened the window and both girls step through.

The girls were instantly met by a change in venue. A gameshow tune blasted throughout what now appeared as an older wooden home. Amber looked back and said, “The window is stuck shut! … RYKI, you bastard!” Amber yelled. “I fucking told you we shouldn’t have done this!!!” Stephanie proclaimed. “I didn’t see anyone holding a gun to your head when you came with me!” Amber shot back. “The only thing you care about is money and your-fucking-self! God forbid someone doesn’t admire Queen Amber!” Stephanie blasted. “Listen ‘Wonderbra,’ all you do is worry and bitc…” Amber stopped abruptly as an overhead voice interrupted her. “Is this thing on? Hello boys, my name is Ryki, and I’ll be your host this evening. TONIGHT, we have a special line-up. Back from the past and fresh from the pen, Amber and Stephanie!” Male voices cheered, and metal sounds clanked from beyond the walls. “Well ladies, you wanted to have some fun and here we are. You will notice that there’s a barred door at the side of the room and there through that door is your pathway to freedom. To unlock this door, you must search this house to find the key, but beware of the frustrated ghosts lurking about. I’d also watch what items you pick up, you could face your fears, desires, or your opponent’s sinister wishes upon you… Hehe.” “Opponent?” Amber asked… “You see, only one of you will get to leave this house tonight. The loser will…well…get to spend the night here. This haunted house is magically connected to guys that haven’t been with a woman in years. They’re watching you right now from their prison cells and in 2 hours, they’ll be released to do as they will. So, I’d get a move on or else you both will be equally sorry.” Ryki responded. The voices erupted in a male-dominated cheer. “Now girls, everyone’s watching. Goooo!”

Stephanie pushed Amber to the ground and began a sprint toward the hallway connected to the rooms. Amber leaped to her feet and ran in pursuit. Stephanie came to the first door on the left and quickly opened it to a cluttered mess. She kicked around the room, looking for anything that might resemble a key. Meanwhile, Amber decided to begin at the end of the hallway. She opened the last door on the right to a discovery of a teenage boy’s room, filled with posters and sports objects lying around. Amber began digging through the drawers of nothing but crap, out-of-style clothes, and older nude magazines. “Shit. She’s going to find that key before I do,” Amber thought. But, then Amber noticed the closet and it was as if a light bulb went off in her head.

Amber slung the door open to a full closet of miscellaneous items. As Amber snooped through the closet, a silent mist approached her from behind. *YANK* With haste, the mist pulled on Amber’s black pants and down they fell to her ankles. “AAAAHHH!” She yelled as she spun around and went for her pants. “HELL YEAH!” Screamed male voices from afar, yet so near. “Those grey cotton briefs hug her pear-shaped butt enough to make any guy happy… JUICY!... COME ON SPIRIT!” Amber blushed as she heard the numerous comments invisibly speaking around her. She looked around as she tightened her waistband string, but there was nothing. Amber knew better; she looked under the bed and outside the door—still nothing. She went back to the closet and started her search again.
The mist reappeared behind her as if it had never moved from its position. From the cloud formed arms that passionately shot toward Amber’s extremities, lifting her up and pulling her backwards. Further arms sprung from the form to tease Amber’s clothed body. “OHHhhh. STOP IT and let me go! I don’t have time for this!!” Amber yelled. These teasing arms reached for Amber’s shoes and instantly threw them across the room. “WHOA! STOP!!” The arms failed to listen as Amber could sense a cool breeze seep inside the waistband of her pants. She looked down and her drawstring pulled upward and out of the knot she had just made. Her pants loosened slightly away from her hips. Amber could feel another cool sensation now flowing up her black shirt. Still bound by the mist, she watched as her shirt began to lift over a grey cotton bra with pink trim that somewhat dug into Amber’s tanned mounds. Cheers came from all sides as her shirt landed on the floor.

In the meantime, Stephanie had been tossing her room. “Shit, I’m going to go to another room and hope for the best,” she thought. So, Stephanie risked stepping back into the hallway and switched rooms. She opened the door to a master-sized bathroom. Stephanie was doubtful, but she also knew that the key could be anywhere. While searching, she was mentally reliving Tina’s moment of truth from earlier that day; part of Stephanie hated knowing she was in her own situation and the other side wanted to laugh in disgust. She glanced around and opened the bathroom cabinet door. “Why would someone have a vase inside her,” she wondered. Stephanie removed it and found a folded paper inside that seemed to have something metal inside. She opened it up to find powder that blew into the air while making a sizzling sound. “Fuck,” she said in disappointment. Stephanie looked back down to the paper inscription and read the following out loud: “The tide has turned. One shall be gifted your desire while another receives that which is scorned and feared.” “SHIT, SHIT, SHIT… What’s happening??!” Stephanie frantically scanned her body and the room, but nothing had changed that she had noticed. In relief, she bent down to the sink to wash her face and as she turned the nob…*BOOOOOM* Water began spraying at her. Behind Stephanie, the shower acted the same in concert with a drenching rain. Stephanie ran to the door, but it wouldn’t budge…

Down the hall, Amber, still in her bound state, begun hearing the sizzling sound Stephanie heard. “WHAT NOW?!” Her body beaded with sweat and she felt a weird sensation; Amber’s breasts started to fill, and her ass began in slowly growing. Some of the mist’s arms flew down to her waistline; *GAASSSSSPPPP…* was the sound Amber made as her pants were ripped to her ankles and off her feet. The room’s window briefly opened and quickly sucked out Amber’s shirt and pants from the floor. Men’s voice carried the room with their applause, meanwhile Amber watch her breasts fill-up and expand inside the ever-so-shrinking bra. She could feel the back of her grey cotton briefs creeping up her ass. The push of her flourishing mounds created a sense of “underboobs” and a tremendous amount of overspill. Amber softly moaned as her strained grey cotton bra became wet from her involuntary leaking until her breasts rested from their expansion. Amber looked down to the bra Stephanie lent her. Amber’s breasts increased in Stephanie’s borrowed 34B bra, from 36C to 36DD. Her ass had expanded almost to the point where her grey cotton panties were now more like to that of a thong. As Amber was busy examining her current status, abruptly the mist vanishes from the room and releasing Amber to the ground.

Meanwhile, Stephanie finally manages to open the door, but not before looking like she had jumped into a pool. She was completely drenched to the point where her shoes were sloshing. Stephanie quickly made her way to the next room on the left. She opens the door to that of a knife room. “Oh hell NO!” she yelled, but before she could leave out, the door slammed shut and locked from the outside. Stephanie slowly turned around to a ghost form similar to that of Freddy Krueger. In shock, Stephanie remained still as the ghost approached her. She could see its knife-shaped fingers run up the fabric of her black shirt, though she couldn’t feel anything. She pushed at the ghost, but her hands just went through it. Out of panic, she darted for the other side of the room, and in instinct, the ghost swiped at her. Stephanie looked down at four carvings with a display of her wet stomach underneath. The voices of men began cheering for her demise.

She watched as the ghost came closer with two claws out in preparation. Stephanie did what she could and tried for another pass to the other side of the room, but this time, the ghost was ready. As she ran, the two claws swung at an unviewable rate. When Stephanie made it to the other wall, she felt her black shirt rip and tear up and down her chest, shoulders, and back. Almost at once, her shirt fell in small amounts of soaked fabric to the ground, leaving Stephanie in a wet full-coverage white bra. Men whistled from all sides of the room. As Stephanie blushed and covered herself, she noticed that this wasn’t the bra she had chosen earlier in the day. All of a sudden, Ryki interrupted the game. “Why Stephanie, that’s an interesting choice of bra you have there, and might I take notice that the cup size seems to have increased… I can’t wait…”

Stephanie’s eyes enlarged as she had a momentary flashback of Tina. Finally, she snapped out of it in time to see the ghost within arm’s reach. Stephanie squealed and ran toward the door, in which, did open this time. As Stephanie scampered down the hallway back toward the beginning room. When she crossed into the room, she was hit by a spotlight and stopped running. “Look down,” a male voice said. The ghost’s knife-like fingers quickly ran up the backside of her pants and came down the front side. Instantly, the soaked black pants dropped to the ground. “AHHHH,” Stephanie responded. Men began to whistle and laugh as her slender and wet figure, now showed off a pair of white adult diapers. Stephanie immediately covered her crotch with one hand and her wet bra in the other. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! THESE AREN’T MINE!!” “Yeah, but you’re wearing them,” a male voice shouted as others cackled in laughter.

By this moment, Stephanie heard another noise down the hall. It was Amber! “Does she have the key?!” Stephanie wondered. As Amber drew near, Stephanie forgot for a moment about her situation, uncovered herself, and stared at Amber’s new figure. “Oh my god!!! Those are…nice,” Stephanie mumbled. “Wait, that was my desire!” She shouted. Amber walked closer with a bounce in each step and “up and downed” Stephanie as she drew near. “Well Miss Wonderbra, I can see you have your sexy pants on tonight,” Amber boasted. Stephanie blushed and quickly covered herself as much as she could. “Have you found the key yet?” Stephanie asked. “Nope, but I will, and I’ll be going to model looking like this. Guys will go nuts when I tease and leave them wanting,” Amber replied. As soon as Amber closed her mouth, the invisible Ryki snapped his fingers and a large stuffed grizzly bear appeared behind Amber.

“Ohhh, you think you’re getting away with teasing your body?” The ghostly Krueger responded.
The bear grabbed Amber by the arms with one arm and around the stomach with the other. The ghost drew closer and, with extreme slow motion, it slices upward at the bridge of Amber’s strained grey cotton bra. It was as if time stood still for all as the cutting moved north gently separating Amber’s voluptuous breasts and cleavage. At the last stroke, Amber’s breasts unloaded with the pressure and bounced into their natural form. Sounds of metal beating bars and uproar commenced as Amber screamed. Amber’s tits were still as before, as her nipples faced softly east-to-west, except for the brand-new fullness she had been gifted.

Stephanie covered her mouth laughing and pointed at Amber, then she said, “That’s what you get, b*tch!” Immediately, the ghostly voice spoke up, “You think you’re done, hot pants?” Before Stephanie could react, the knife-like fingers sliced ever so quickly. It was a montage of ripping from the cutting of her white bra straps to the bridge that held her white bra cups together. Even before in Ryki’s torture along with Britney, she had not been naked in public. She watched as her white bra fell apart and…wads of dried-up tissue fell from her cups. Stephanie froze in horror; her face gleamed in crimson red as the dried-up tissue hit the floor, and a shockwave ran down her body as she realized that a small amount of tissue was found stuck around her semi-visible ½ inch hardened pink nipples surrounded by her perky 34B’s. Stephanie came to and, with haste, covered her small breasts. The male voices erupted in laughter from all directions along with some final whistling.

Ryki interrupted their mating calls with a final announcement, “Only five minutes are remaining. At which time, the door will lock until daybreak, and all male prisoners will be released. This is your final warning.” Ryki’s message was greeted with male uproar and fear from both girls. Amber fought to get free as Stephanie realized that no one had searched the main room. Stephanie noticed a mat by the door and thought to herself that it couldn’t be that simple. She walked over and looked under the mat, but nothing was there. Stephanie thought to herself about the top frame of the door. With one hand she reached upward and barely felt a key. “I found it!” She proclaimed.
Directly after her sensation of the key, the ghost whispered in her ear, “Yeah, I found something too. Your full-covering granny DIAPER!” Stephanie rapidly looked down as she saw the ghost’s knife-like fingers on both sides of the diaper’s waistband and its quick motion snap outward. Stephanie watched it much like in slow motion as the diaper fell forward and her loss of sensation within the back. The ghost spoke again saying, “I’m not sure why you’re wearing two underpants, but I can tell the carpet matches the d****s from your nice trimmings under that small shear white triangle you got there. These strings do wonders for your backside.”

Stephanie could now see, as well as the rest of the men, simple white strings that lace around her toned ass cheeks and met a sheer white triangle that barely topped over her black trimmings. “OH MY GOD, I’ve never been so embarrassed and this NAKED in public before!!! I got to hurry!” As both butt cheeks give a pleasant look to her stride, Stephanie sprints toward the door with one hand over her silky petite breasts and the other over the remaining see-through material. Amber continues to struggle as she watches Stephanie yelling, “NO! You can’t leave me like this.” Stephanie never acknowledges her former friend’s plea. “Please, I’ll do anyth…” Amber stops as she notices the ghost appear before her. She looks down to a knife shaped finger gently rubbing over the soft fabric of her grey cotton panties guarding her clit. Though Amber can’t feel the ghost’s touch, her mind reminds her of the sensation and leads to her panties becoming wet.

Stephanie unlocks the door as Ryki finally appears before Amber wearing only a grin. “I’m causing your first and second orgasm tonight; then these boys will have their go. Now, they will get to play with the model before her debut. Let’s get these panties off, shall we?” Stephanie runs through to safety like her life depended on it. At the same time, Ryki reaches in with his bare hand and rips the fabric from Amber’s hips. First, he teases her with kisses on her thigh as well as running his down her body. Ryki grabs Amber ass, inclines her, then fucks her until her second orgasm. “I should go for a third, but I know the boys are waiting. I can’t break my promise, now can I? Taunted Ryki. He slaps her ass for a nice bouncy and slight yell in Amber’s response. The buzzer sounds as the prisoners rush in the room for their turn with soon-to-be model Amber.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fantasy, magic, strip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s