Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-07-2018, 10:29 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Did the same: posted cropped pics on another site without telling her, but eventually did, and she had a similar reaction; a little upset that I had done that but did not demand they be taken down. When the subject came up again she was more firm in not wanting anything posted [work related - not so much the idea of pics out there] so took them down. As have posted on other threads she likes to be exposed but only on her terms, which means when it is accidentally on purpose [ie. wallking around naked after a shower] or she rationalizes it is beyond her control [in reality she has complete control but chooses not to exercise it.]

Does your wife let her actual, physical exposure happen in person with strangers, whether waiters or just other people? Or does she just let you have control over exposing her through photos? Once in a blue moon I can unbutton a button or 2 on my wife's shirt when we are out but that is rare.
Nearly all of her exposure in public is intended for my eyes only. Discretely flashing a boob or whatever when she thinks nobody is paying attention to us. I did get her to flash a couple of strangers once at a bar. We were playing pool and she had been giving me peeks down her button up shirt. I had talked her into taking her bra off and as we played she would keep undoing her buttons. Her shirt was basically totally undone but only revealing when she was bent over taking a shot.

A couple of older (than us) guys came and used another table. We finished our game with her being careful with how much she showed. Just before we were going to leave I asked her if she trusted me as I glanced at her chest. She said yes. So with her facing them I pulled her shirt open exposing her breasts for a moment and then we left.

If it were up to me she would be flashing a lot more. lol
Old 03-09-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
I'm a 33 years old spanish girl

I'm an university teacher.

My department iMac (the big apple screen, you know...) is sincronized with my iphone. It's not my personal phone, it's the one that I use for work. I'm not suposed to use it in my private life, I have another iphone for that.

In my department I'm the only girl among 4 other male colleagues. We are all good friends. We all use that iMac.

First of all, you have to know that I am married and I would never had sex with any of them. However they are always staring at me as I was nude. I am oblivious to that fact and play my role

I'm fit and sexy and I have always loved showing my naked body as much as I could, but always in a naive way. The key issue is that nobody can know that I want to be seen nude. I am a good conservative posh girl. Plausible deniability. Just by accident. I need to pretend that there is no sexual purpose by my side in my nudity. However, on the beach I am always topless, since it is "normal" and "not sexual" to show your intimacy there. Showing my erect nipples to everyone for weeks every summer, pretending that it's just "cool" is an addiction for a prety exhibitionist girl like me.

Obviously, I had been thinking that I wanted my colleagues to see some of my beach pictures, where I am always topless or completely naked.

What could I do?

You work it out: last summer I took my vacation pics and videos with the WRONG iphone...

It was going to be inmediately sincronized with my department computer.

When I came back, I said nothing. Nobody said anything. The pictures were there for everyone to see.

Two months later they had been deleted by some of them. I am completely sure that all my colleagues saw them. I am competely sure that they copied them.

Since then, I always feel like if I was nude when they stare at me at work. Almost everyday I have to go to the toilet and masturbate thinking about it.

Next summer I will do it again.
That is such a cool story. I wish you worked in my department
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 10:54 PM

Default Wife discovered pictures on my phone

My wife's younger cousin makes me completely insane, her body, her face, every thing about her just gets me so worked up. Needless to say, when she's around I can't take my eyes off of her. I've jerked off to her countless times. Of course I've found all the good stuff on her facebook profile, anything with cleavage or a bikini or anything else hot and saved them. I accidentally forgot to hide the folder I had them in after jerking it one day, and she happened to discover them. Luckilly she just laughed and said I knew you had the hots for her, you're always staring at her. Didn't bother her at all
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 12:59 PM

Thanked 2,556 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Nearly all of her exposure in public is intended for my eyes only. Discretely flashing a boob or whatever when she thinks nobody is paying attention to us.
My girl loves to tease me this way. I think she loves to see me riled up when I can’t act on it right away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 11:52 AM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 31 Posts
Default Anyone else?

Any more of these stories? So hot!
Old 08-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

No pictures, but more personal. My wife was on a trip, with the kids, to visit her parents One afternoon the grandparents took to kids to a museum and gave my wife the time to hang out at the condo pool. She called me to say that a guy at the pool was hitting on her, did she have my OK to go to his condo for sexy afternoon. I said sure, just be sure to send me an email later to tell me every detail, and when she got home she was going to get a spanking.

She send the email later and it came to my office PC, my business partner used my desk to pull up a file, saw the open email and read it. I walked in while it was still on my desktop, all he said was 'damn, your wife is hot". I was a bit embarrassed, but got over it quickly. I told my wife what happened when she got back, I thought she'd be pissed, it made her instantly wet and ready.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:16 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default New phones

My wife and I each preordered the new Samsung Note 9. We were told that they would be delivered to us by Friday which means we'll both be at the store on the weekend to have them activated. It should be fun to see the look on the guy's face when he starts to transfer everything from my old phone to the new, especially with my wife right there in the store with me.

I wonder if he'll have to take a look at my gallery. Hell, even my wallpaper is enough. (See below) If he has "trouble" and takes my phone into the back room, I'll know that he's copied my folder! For some reason, I can't post the last two photos upright.
Attached Thumbnails
20180821_080626.jpg   20180821_074958.jpg  

20180821_075015.jpg  
Old 08-21-2018, 01:09 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
My wife and I each preordered the new Samsung Note 9. We were told that they would be delivered to us by Friday which means we'll both be at the store on the weekend to have them activated. It should be fun to see the look on the guy's face when he starts to transfer everything from my old phone to the new, especially with my wife right there in the store with me.

I wonder if he'll have to take a look at my gallery. Hell, even my wallpaper is enough. (See below) If he has "trouble" and takes my phone into the back room, I'll know that he's copied my folder! For some reason, I can't post the last two photos upright.
When you click on them they appear correctly. Any photos showing the Mrs.’ face that he can view?
Old 08-21-2018, 05:56 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Any photos showing the Mrs.’ face that he can view?
Without counting, I'd say there are close to 500 nudes of her in my gallery and most show her face. There'll be no mistaking who the pics are of.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 05:17 PM

Default Pictures on phone

I about always have a topless picture of my wife as my screen background on my phone and about all of my friends have seen them. These are two of the pictures that I use mostly, all my friends love to borrow my phone
Attached Thumbnails
7BA0BE27-0EE4-42DB-85AD-654097C1B6B8.jpeg   1A8A2BC5-5C99-46BB-B44D-BF704C69A972.jpeg  

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016