Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 05-13-2018, 10:27 AM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post
I hear what you're saying about legal, but it's so odd the way the different networks handle the situation. I don't know if there is a parent corp that we're not aware of that has a blanket policy or what.

I first began noticing it with the old Howard Stern show. They would have girls on who would be stripping down. Understood, no nudity etc, but they were pixilating THONGS. The show was on at 11pm for crying out loud. Over time, I see it with other shows/networks, with no apparent rhyme or reason. Two and a half men had an episode in which a girl comes into the kitchen and reaches for a cup in the cabinets. Her shirt tail is raise up exposing her butt in a thong. Hello, primetime tv, major non-cable network. No coverage. Move to Reality TV and a show called The SmokingGun presents, and girls on the beach have their bottoms blocked. Watch FMC at night and you'll see movies like Porky's uncensored - including the shower scene containing full bush. ABC and the show Wipeout. You have the occasional peeking butt crack on a young lady, and the large CENSORED bar covers things. Turn on Univision or Telemundo and you have shows with dancers in thongs and g-strings. I'm so confused.
who were the ones who got pantsed? The game will be aired Saturday
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:53 AM
DDPHIGH5 DDPHIGH5 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 29
Thanks: 61
Thanked 56 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze899667 View Post
... & there were 3 decent pantsings that I witnessed. So, the rumors are true, they did switch to rights, but they do seem to be slightly easier to grab onto. The one downside I did notice was that some of the girls were wearing larger underwear (some definitely still wore thongs & g strings though).

So, the first, & hands down the best pantsing happened on Chicagoís final drive at the end of the first half with around 40 seconds on the clock. The LA girl seemed to clearly be going for the pants. She pulled both the pants & underwear down from the back to just below her cheeks, exposing her full ass nicely.

The 2nd was early in the 3rd quarter. One of the Chicago girls pulled down an LA playerís pants exposing maybe half her ass. Iím pretty sure one of her boobs was fully exposed as well, although from my angle I only saw some side boob... but thereís a good chance she was wearing pasties, as seems to be the trend now (although, not all the girls do. I definitely saw a few nips peeking out)

The 3rd & last pantsing I saw was of another Chicago girl toward the end of the 4th quarter (I believe). Once again, they grabbed both her pants & panties, but only exposed about half her ass.

I honestly donít know if/when these games will be televised, as I donít think theyíre on the same network as last year. I just thought Iíd inform those of you who are interested to keep an eye out for this game.
This game will be shown on the 19th on YouTube most likely it will be edited thanks for your post i will be looking out for it
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:38 PM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmman View Post
who were the ones who got pantsed? The game will be aired Saturday
Wrong quote!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDPHIGH5 View Post
This game will be shown on the 19th on YouTube most likely it will be edited thanks for your post i will be looking out for it
Who were they?
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-13-2018, 02:14 PM
dlammy's Avatar
dlammy dlammy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 361
Thanks: 842
Thanked 3,152 Times in 294 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze899667 View Post
... & there were 3 decent pantsings that I witnessed. So, the rumors are true, they did switch to rights, but they do seem to be slightly easier to grab onto. The one downside I did notice was that some of the girls were wearing larger underwear (some definitely still wore thongs & g strings though).

So, the first, & hands down the best pantsing happened on Chicagoís final drive at the end of the first half with around 40 seconds on the clock. The LA girl seemed to clearly be going for the pants. She pulled both the pants & underwear down from the back to just below her cheeks, exposing her full ass nicely.

The 2nd was early in the 3rd quarter. One of the Chicago girls pulled down an LA playerís pants exposing maybe half her ass. Iím pretty sure one of her boobs was fully exposed as well, although from my angle I only saw some side boob... but thereís a good chance she was wearing pasties, as seems to be the trend now (although, not all the girls do. I definitely saw a few nips peeking out)

The 3rd & last pantsing I saw was of another Chicago girl toward the end of the 4th quarter (I believe). Once again, they grabbed both her pants & panties, but only exposed about half her ass.

I honestly donít know if/when these games will be televised, as I donít think theyíre on the same network as last year. I just thought Iíd inform those of you who are interested to keep an eye out for this game.
Well that is promising news! There hasn't been anything worth keeping this season.

A lot of the girls are wearing a 2nd pair of tights underneath the football pants. So even when they get pulled, you still don't see anything. So my hopes were staring to fade quick.
__________________
www.veoh.com/users/dlammy
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
Well that is promising news! There hasn't been anything worth keeping this season.

A lot of the girls are wearing a 2nd pair of tights underneath the football pants. So even when they get pulled, you still don't see anything. So my hopes were staring to fade quick.
The Atlanta game was great the running back for Atlanta thong showed every run
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Chrisdell harris
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cmman For This Useful Post:
  #88  
Old 06-24-2018, 11:09 AM
Cmman Cmman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Thanks: 2
Thanked 356 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Chrisdell
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cmman For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 06-24-2018, 12:53 PM
DDPHIGH5 DDPHIGH5 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 29
Thanks: 61
Thanked 56 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Her pants was falling though the whole game but it was all edited
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-08-2018, 05:55 PM
DDPHIGH5 DDPHIGH5 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 29
Thanks: 61
Thanked 56 Times in 15 Posts
Default LFL

From last night game not much but something
Attached Thumbnails
PicsArt_07-08-05.53.11.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DDPHIGH5 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
34126874192 720p

1m:07s
612 Views

04-27-2017
show 29

4m:59s
1,067 Views

12-09-2013
Amateur clit orgasm

1m:49s
852 Views

10-31-2014
Club 112

1m:08s
258 Views

11-25-2017
Sexy Cock Sucking sl*t Wife 013

11m:40s
266 Views

03-03-2014

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.