uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-14-2018, 03:34 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default My Nude Dare

My wife and I were visiting at a house with 6 other friends and having plenty of drinks for the afternoon. Everyone was getting a little smashed when someone suggested that we all play Truth or Dare. So after several rounds and taking shots each time you selected the Dare vs. the Truth, my wife was asked a Truth question about which, if any, of the guys, other than her husband, she had had a sexual encounter of any type with (a feel, a kiss, a B.J. or a fuck). If she lied and anyone knew, they could demand a B.J. or a fuck. All 4 couples had known each other for 8 to 10 years. So no one was a stranger, and we had all had pretty heavy drinking parties over the years. She hesitated in answering the question, and everyone started saying come clean or do the Dare. The Dare was to walk around the outside perimeter of the house while everyone watched in broad daylight for 5 minutes. She kept looking at one guy in the group in particular, and I noticed that he had a look on his face that you had better come clean or I will call you on it. She looked at him and then glanced at me a number of times. Finally, she said, "I will take the Dare." Everyone screamed and laughed. The guys all said, "You have to strip here in front of us!" She protested, but even the other women chimed in that she had to strip in front of the group. So she got up with all watching and started stripping. Then one of the guys said that she had to do it to music. She again protested, but to no avail after the women said that that was the deal. So there she was in the middle of a circle of people stripping to "Crazy b*tch." I felt a little sorry for her, but I also had mixed feelings wondering what she was covering up by accepting a pretty risqué dare. So first the shorts came off, followed by her top (leaving her bare on top since she was braless that day), and finally her bikini panties fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. All the guys yelled out we have to have pictures, but she started to go for her clothes. The women said that the guys should back off and not take pictures. So she continued and headed for the door. She slowly cracked open the door to see if there were any cars passing by or anyone walking by. She quickly slammed the door and said that there was a woman walking her dog out front. We said, "Well, look out the front window and wait until she is gone before going out. To do so, she had to lean over some furniture and slightly pull back the window's curtain in order to determine when the coast was clear. As she leaned over the furniture, all could see her pussy exposed from the backside. After what seemed like 4 to 5 minutes, the woman had moved along. The moment had arrived. Of course, the guys had mixed emotions because they had thoroughly enjoyed the rear pussy show. But on to business. She slowly walked out (it was almost as if her nudity in front of our little group was secondary by then, because she was so focused on strangers outside seeing her). She began walking around the house with no one else seeing her until after three laps around the house. On the fourth round though, there was a car of three teenage boys. They slammed on the brakes, and our group all began to laugh and holler. She rushed around to the backside of the house. The car slowly took off with the boys. We yelled at her that the coast was clear, and she had one more lap to complete before her time was up. She slowly came around the front corner of the house, only to see the boy's car coming back from the other direction. Immediately she picked up the pace as the boys started honking their horn. I must say, "It was hilarious!" As she completed the final lap, the boys had moved on, and all the rest of us had gone into the house and locked the door behind us. She attempted to get in through the front door, found it locked and screamed at us. Some of the women went to her rescue to unlock the door, but my wife had taken off running to the back door. The women let her in that door and she promptly let the guys know what she thought of all of them. She was so intent about telling us off that she had not even stopped to put on her clothes. The guys were holding out a number of jiggers with Tequila shots for her. Then she realized as the guys were looking up and down at her that she was totally naked. She quickly went back to her pile of clothes after downing two shots, and retired to the bedroom to put her clothes back on. Although there were some other people that afternoon and evening that had to perform dares in various stages of undress, my wife's dare was the winner for the day and night. As we were leaving the party, she started giving me a rough time for not attempting to protect her from the dare. I responded, "Why should I? You were the one that didn't want to answer the question about any sexual contact with the guys. You could have avoid the Dare by coming clean. What type of sexual contact was it, anyway? " She waited a few seconds and said, "Nothing that much, really." I asked her what "That much" meant, and all she would say was, "Not really that much." Never has come clean on that one, and neither has the guy that kept looking at her with that "You better tell the truth look, or I get to fuck you." I think we need another game of Truth or Dare to get to the bottom of this one. There was one of the guys that unmown to her grabbed a shot of her on one of her laps. I have attached it.
Attached Thumbnails
Dare Game.jpg  
Old 11-14-2018, 06:19 AM

Default best eva!

My goodness! in my humble opinion, if there was a 50 best posts of oneclickchicks of all time this would have to make it in easily. Your description of being looked at made it easily one of the all time best, thankyou.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfnmghost For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia