Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2019, 04:48 PM

Thanked 42,713 Times in 1,517 Posts
Default Naked Runs and Races - Miscellaneous

I found a couple of good naked race pics but could not find a good thread to put them in since every naked run/race seems to have its own thread. This could either end up being a one post thread and sink to the back pages of the forum, or maybe it will shake out some other good finds.

So this thread is for naked runs/races that don't already have a thread and probably don't have enough pictures to start a new one.

The first is from the 2016 Oppikoppi Music Festival in South Africa and the second, also from South Africa is from the 2015 Hilltop Live Festival.
Attached Thumbnails
Oppikoppi-2016-298.jpg   Hilltop Live 2015.jpg  

Old 07-16-2019, 06:10 PM

it looks like there are all sorts of naked runs throughout the country but there are surprisingly few pictures available. here are a few I've discovered since starting this thread. Hopefully we'll find more!

The first two are some of the winning runners posing after doing the Bouncing Buns 7k at Sunny Rest Resort in Pennsylvania.
The next two speak for themselves. Some nice covered nudity in these two if Fango ever finds his way over here!
#5 is from the Bare Oaks 5k nad #6 is from the the Naturist Foundation 5k in the UK
Attached Thumbnails
Bouncing Buns 7k at Sunny Rest Resort in Penn.jpg   Bouncing Buns 7k at Sunny Rest Resort in Penn 2.jpg  

Fitness-Buff-Hosts-holding-banner.jpg   ClrCk2aXIAA5-Rd.jpg  

News Shopper race photo.jpg.gallery.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-16-2019 at 07:19 PM.
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to maxdelmax For This Useful Post:
69l69, 89xMan, adam01, agedvoyeur, algnude39, Alucard2000, aus guy, ausguy, avril, badrus, BareAll, Beetlebard, betoflower, bobbyqq, bosstime, Bounci, breastexp101, burningalive, Cafuz, caretaker1701_0, ChrisAkabusi, Christophe89, curly804, cvmurrieta, Davidavin, diamond59131, dragon14, ECUpirate, exloverboy, Fester2, franzz2, freebeaches, frosty57, fullmonty, GP1234, grayclaw, Groan, hansmaul, ibenthere, ikaramba35, Jcsp, jethrik12, kaiserlee, karaban, karp, kellybeach, kentrock88, knifevalley, Lakist, laylak, leonidas22, m4x9123, mavfan909, mfurther12, mgs24, mightyboot, MilesMeadhan, mogarth, mrcarl42, naykid, neb69, nestorkaka, osteria123, patrick85, phjack, Ppcc, quietones, retrac55, riversidebob, roflsaucy, samandannas, schlubby, sirfax, sith11, smartin15, SnowSnow6, soulless, spectre14, srode, stalkingwolf, star88th, taffprop, tetrak74, thebadman, toadstone444, Ubol18, WalnutSolo, winowino73, wizziam, Wunderlichman, xp2, zandyz
Old 07-16-2019, 06:14 PM

Default Bare Dare 5k

All of these pics are related to the Caliente Bare Dare 5k in at a nudist resort in Florida.
Attached Thumbnails
suzanne.jpg   christycaliente.jpg  

C-JCDSJXcAIHDhk.jpg   C-xfNzrXkAI_AGy.jpg  

sabrinarun3.jpg   nudist-fun-run.jpg  

92c361c2fed9a918d68f8a31167364bb.jpg  
Old 07-19-2019, 07:04 PM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Good thread. You managed to post run pics none of which I've seen (and I thought I'd pretty much seen them all).
None of these are campus related which is probably why. At OCC the campus runs have been pretty well covered, but this is more obscure stuff of the type that often takes place at nudist resorts, etc. Post all you got..

EDIT: the first two pics reminded me of the annual run down in SCal near San Luis Obsipo which is not a campus run but I think hosted by college students. I can't remember the name of the event now. It is a several day affair that includes a lot of other events, but my memory is very foggy.

Davidavin (Klondike)

Last edited by Davidavin; 07-19-2019 at 07:12 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post
Good thread. You managed to post run pics none of which I've seen (and I thought I'd pretty much seen them all).
None of these are campus related which is probably why. At OCC the campus runs have been pretty well covered, but this is more obscure stuff of the type that often takes place at nudist resorts, etc. Post all you got..

EDIT: the first two pics reminded me of the annual run down in SCal near San Luis Obsipo which is not a campus run but I think hosted by college students. I can't remember the name of the event now. It is a several day affair that includes a lot of other events, but my memory is very foggy.

Davidavin (Klondike)
Thanks Klondike! I agree, it's slim pickings out there for this since most are closed races like at the nudist clubs or quite remote like in South Africa. But at least now if we find any there's a place to put them.

Also - after some nifty editing by my good friend 'Seal, post number 2 is out of order. Pic 4 = pic 4 in the description and pic 5 = pic 6
Old 07-27-2019, 02:08 PM

Indeed, great new stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post

Davidavin (Klondike)
I believe you're thinking of the Wildflower Triathlon held in May each year. The C4l P0ly (local university) track team helps facilitate the event and has been known to have topless and nude water stations. They also stage a streak event through the attendees tent camping area and through the main dining tent.

This year's event was canceled due to lack of water in San Antonio Lake. Ironically, after it was canceled in Feb, an unusually wet and extended period of rain occured late into May.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barbossa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2019, 04:27 PM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbossa View Post
Indeed, great new stuff!

I believe you're thinking of the Wildflower Triathlon held in May each year. The C4l P0ly (local university) track team helps facilitate the event and has been known to have topless and nude water stations. They also stage a streak event through the attendees tent camping area and through the main dining tent.

This year's event was canceled due to lack of water in San Antonio Lake. Ironically, after it was canceled in Feb, an unusually wet and extended period of rain occured late into May.
Thank you! You got it -

D (K)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 06:56 PM

I found this one picture - maybe it's in one of the other threads but I don't remember it. If there's one there must be more!
Attached Thumbnails
637_1000.jpg  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:25 PM

Thanked 2,503 Times in 100 Posts

I've been to Kaniksu Ranch for the Bare Buns Fun Run, and I think it was more like 20 years ago, but otherwise that sounds about right

I saved that photo, and others from that set, but that hard drive has long-since crashed and been recycled.

That said, I have no idea where you could find the full set, but that particular image and others from the set are not exactly rare on the internet.

Last edited by lonemeat; 09-06-2019 at 11:28 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonemeat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdelmax View Post
I found this one picture - maybe it's in one of the other threads but I don't remember it. If there's one there must be more!
Come on - someone out there must have more pics from this!!

In the meantime - I found another couple of pics (again, if they're in another thread I don't remember them). I guess this is more of a streak than a run - but since it's on the course of an organized race I'm going to park them here. The info I found was that these are students from Cal Poly that run part of the Wildfl0wer Triathlon naked or topless. But these are the only two pics I could find and of course one is censored.

Any more out there?!
Attached Thumbnails
9151106895_07975d93f6_b.jpg   8713972325_2b847ae5e9_b.jpg  

Tags
naked race, naked run, nude race, nude run, running naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011