Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2024, 06:59 AM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 104 Posts
Default What a difference 10 years can make

Just wondering if anyone has any stories about ladies who have changed over the years... either fir the worse or better.

Yesterday i was looking at some photos i took of a young 21 year old student from 10 years ago.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...78#post3288278

I wrote about the session we did and link attached. She was a pretty thing with small tits and fabulous pussy.
I did an internet search and found her linkdin account. Definitely her as same pretty face and interesting to see that she was an Office manager at a solicitors. Being a nosey sod went on the company webpage and there she was with her team. She was still single, loved holidays abroad on her own, but i was really surprised to see how much weight she had put on. I was kind of hoping she would have lost some of her "puppy fat" but she had doubled in size. Dont get me wrong i like women kf all shapes and sizes but was kind if hoping she would be a knockout!

This then brought back memories of a young lady i knew at school. At 18 she was very shy, flat chested, and a proper plain Jane. Her best friend was the class nerd and they were both very religious.
10 years on and i was in town drinking with some mates when this gorgeous sexy thing comes up to me and says Hi Dave, how you doing. Long hair, fabulous tits and body, short tighy skirt and legs to die for. My mind was racing trying to put a name to her face.. was it someone i met on a drunken night out?? Anyway when she said "its Anne from school" it finally clicked... i was gobsmacked. I bought her a drink and we chatted and ended the evening snogging and pawing at her body. Had my fingers in her pussy at one stage, but she wouldn't go any further. At end if evening when i asked to see her again, she just said she was engaged and going steady but it had been fun.
What a cock tease!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 08:25 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 143 Posts

I banged my flat mate one drunken night by accident. She got me very drunk! I got the pissed ripped out of me a bit because (a) she was an ex of one of our old housemates, (b) she was a little on the heavy side having put on the pounds a bit we all though since she got a job and (c) my best mate had been there a few months earlier, proudly telling everyone about him persuading her to take it up the shitter for him when he talked her into bed.

I should have owned it a bit more as she was clearly very experienced and knew what she was doing with my nob. It was just a one night think and an accident. I didn't at the time think she was that fit so i told everyone it was just a drunken one night stand. Looking at old photos however she was a blond, 22 year old girl with big tits and I have no idea why I thought what I did then! Chatting to a few mates years later this girl clearly had a thing for me, so I'm happy she got to bang me for that night; she was a really nice girl and a mate - I just didn't fancy her back then.

This girl works in media and I bumped into one of her old colleagues I knew through her a few years back. After chatting he showed me pictures from this girls social media. She was now appearing on YouTube videos etc for the businesses she was working for. She now had the hair. She now had the teeth. She still had the amazingly massive tits. She'd taken up some extreme exercise like triathlon or something and, my god, her body!. She's now living the country life with some very well groomed husband and dogs.

Fair play to her. I wish I'd treated her better after that one night stand compared with how I treated her as a mate. But in her 40s now, given the chance, I would give her one again. And this time also talk her into taken one in the arse. I might even ring my mate up and see if he fancied joining in!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 11:15 AM

Thanked 16,303 Times in 1,138 Posts

My wife's sister has changed for the better over the 20 years that I have known her. She was always attractive, but after two kids and losing weight, her body as become younger over the years. She is fit and healthy, and her boobs went from saggy A cups to perky B cups with zero sag. Breastfeeding helped her somehow.

Same with my old neighbor. Was moderately in shape and attractive, had a kid in her 30s, got into shape, breasts got smaller but way perkier, and she has aged so well!

My own sister...was always tiny with small boobs, but after two kids and time, she finally gained normal weight but she has zero breasts. Zero. Saw down her heavily padded bra a few years ago and she just has two tiny puffy nipples and that is it. But she finally went from looked 20 years younger to 10 years older, heh.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 07:10 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts

10 years ago she and her hubby were jus long-time friends. I often visited with her hubby and didn't really have much contact with her. Then her hubby died kinda suddenly.
Now she and I had and interest in the yard and garden and he had done most of the work, so I started helping her out inside and outside with manly stuff her hubby had done and she cudn't or didn't know how.
Now we get together as often as we can and I eat her pussy and she is learning how to suck my dick...she had NEVER suck any cocks before. not even her hubby's
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude

2m:03s