Thanked 26,221 Times in 2,776 Posts
Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you.
Attached Thumbnails
yy8 (3).jpg  
Old 12-27-2016, 07:39 PM

Default New Years Eve

Soooooo., What is everyone doing NYE ???.... post it,,, wild or mild or Dick Clark??...

We are staying home and watch Dick Clarks Rockin NYE in Times Sq. on TV w/ another couple.. Quiet at home TV and a little swinging between champaign and hor'dors, dressed to empress lingerie, then ring in the New Year w/ friends...

Last years NYE outfit...below
Attached Thumbnails
wh9.jpg  
Old 12-27-2016, 10:17 PM

HA, love the panty drop Grits, are you starting a new trend? lol. Wish I could have a other plans than involving kids... but will have to wait for another year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 10:37 PM

Thanked 16,718 Times in 1,176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
[SIZE=3]Soooooo., What is everyone doing NYE ???
Funny you mention NYE. The friend I wrote about my wife having sex with a few posts above is going to hang out with us NYE since his soon-to-be-ex-wife made it clear she would not be spending it with him.

My wife is planning on screwing his brains out more than once if she can get him to comply. We will see what happens. Only a few days away.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2016, 08:32 PM

Thanked 6,555 Times in 339 Posts
Default My Shared Pussy

Ever since I married my husband I've allowed other men to fuck me. That was part of the deal when my husband married me. What can I say, I like dicks. (I also like to eat pussy too but lets stick to dicks now.) We've been married over 40 years now and I've had countless dicks in me over the years and I still can't get enough. Before I met my husband I sucked lots of dicks. I was known as a blowjob queen because I worried about getting pregnant back then when you needed your parents permission to get the pill before you were 18. My husband took my virginity after nearly 2 months of working on me. (And me turning 18) I let him be the first to finger me. A few dates later he ate my pussy for the first time. Wow, can that man eat pussy. When his tongue gets going he can get me to cum in 30 seconds. (Some of my girlfriends that he's eaten all say he's the best they've ever had.) A few weeks later I was on the pill and I learned what heaven was when he filled my pussy up with his bare dick and came in me. (To this day I hate it when a man pulls out. I love what they now call creampies. A lot of times I cum when I feel a man's dick pulsing and pumping me full of his tasty wonderful cum.) 2 weeks later he and his best friend fucked me at the same time. He took my asshole virginity that night. (Yes, I like the warm feeling of a man cumming up my ass too.) Over the years I found out that I loved to show off my body. I like to wear revealing clothes. (no bra or panties is fun!) I love to watch a man get hard, pant, and tent his pants when they see me. What a rush. (Don't think I leave a man in that condition. If he's sweet and nice I will usually suck him off or at least give him a hand job to help him out of his condition. Girls shouldn't tease a man's dick up if they're not willing to use it.) I danced naked in my 20s and hubby and I had many women and men. I still fuck 2 men regularly besides my husband. My husband watches and either jerks off or gets sloppy seconds. Either way he licks my pussy afterward. Now, I like younger men with large dicks and the stamina to fuck me more than once. Hubby is slowing down a little but afterwards his tongue still works like it always did. Here is a picture for you all to enjoy of our neighbor back in the 70s at the moment of cumming filling my pussy with his nice warm creamy cum. My husband took it. Yes, he added to the cream in my c*nt right after this and then licked me to several more orgasms afterwards. Sharing is fine for people if they enjoy doing it. Since I have always had an enormous sex drive my hubby looks upon other men as helpers for him to keep me happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam20 (2).jpg  
Old 12-29-2016, 05:20 PM

Thanked 4,034 Times in 639 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Ever since I married my husband I've allowed other men to fuck me. That was part of the deal when my husband married me. What can I say, I like dicks.
I love the pics and stories your hubby has shared with us, and it's terrific to see you telling some more directly in the Forum! You are, and were, a sexy thing and congrats to the many years of sexual fulfillment! Please keep telling more of what you've been up to...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2016, 09:56 PM

Default W/ friends

Thursday, .......Came home today to find out the wife had a pre- nye fuck-fest w/ 2 "select" friends...seems they will be w/ their unknowing wives on nye, but she wanted to ring in the new year w/ FOR them so she invited them over for the afternoon...

I guess I knew.. lol.... that something was up upon arrival home to find her walking around in a school girl outfit in heels..... I asked, "who was here?", and she told me & why as she was kissing me and she put my hand under her skirt to feel her pussy slippery-dripping wet w/ cum.

She pushed me onto the livingroon chair, pulled off my pants and climbed on my lap and rode my cock to an explosive orgasm for both of us.. her pussy felt very loose, considering how tight she is.. when I told her how it felt, ,,she said its because they were fucking & sucking & cumming all afternoon, and they had just left 20 min. before I got home.. appearantly I missed a good time? I 'm not sure if I got sloppy seconds, thirds or seventh??.... lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2679.JPG   DSCN2680.JPG  

Old 12-30-2016, 04:10 PM

Thanked 4,028 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Soooooo., What is everyone doing NYE ???
We're going to a hotel takeover swinger party. Been quite a while since we did any playing (working a lot, and wife lost about 30 pounds over the past year).

I can tell by the way she's acting that she's getting thirsty for some dicks, so she picked out a venue that allows single guys. Also bought some new sl*twear. She's looking forward to enjoying a dick or three, and I'm looking forward to watching, joining in, and fucking her creampies.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 04:17 PM

Thanked 4,028 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Ever since I married my husband I've allowed other men to fuck me.....

Since I have always had an enormous sex drive my hubby looks upon other men as helpers for him to keep me happy.
Bless you, dear lady. Hope 2017 brings you many young big dicks, creampies, and happiness.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 08:03 PM

Thanked 6,555 Times in 339 Posts
Default My Shared Pussy

Thank you so much for your kind wishes. I'm planning a nice quiet new years eve. I'm going out to dinner dressed up with 2 of my big black boyfriends. My husband will drive us. I'm wearing a new halter evening gown with nothing on under it except black hose and a garter belt. That always drives men nuts. My husband is shaving my legs and trimming my pussy short for them tomorrow afternoon. I had my hair done today. My husband has rented a room near the top floor for us at a down town hotel. It has glass windows so we can see the fireworks at midnight. My husband will prepare the room (Lube, towels, dildoes, etc...) while we dine downstairs. Afterwards my 2 black friends and I will take the elevator up and Hubby will hold the door open for us. Sam and Chet are in their early 40s and have amazingly wonderful dicks that can stay hard and cum multiple times in an evening. They're very large too. I am hoping at 11:59 they both will be in me (one in my pussy and one in my ass) and they both can come in me at exactly midnight. Hubby will be watching, of course, and jerking off. After they leave I don't think Hubby will be fucking me. Sam and Chet usually leave me with their cum running out of both holes, all fucked out and smiling. Hubby will have to be content with eating me after they leave. My husband said this years ago about me, sex for me is like a pro athletic event, I'm very good at it and perform at a level most women don't attain. I dearly love it, have a very high sex drive, and still will drop almost anything for it. Some people have called me a tramp, a wh*r*, and other names. I've always said, I enjoy it a lot. It hurts no one, makes a lot of men happy, and I dearly love the attention. I'm still desired and dreamed about by men half my age. Hubbies fine with it too so I plan on fucking, sucking and eating the occasional woman until I can't anymore.
Here is a new years treat for you all. This what Sam and Chet will play with tomorrow night. Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
c*nt15.jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:00s

04-08-2016
blonde blowjob

1m:22s

12-13-2021
ummm011

3m:34s