uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2023, 10:09 AM

Default Caught myself lusting over my MIL

My MIL is an older black woman in her late 50s. Whenever we sleep over, she wakes up extra early to make everyone breakfast. One morning, I couldn't sleep so I decided I would go have a coffee and keep her company until everyone woke up. I was a bit nervous because this was the first time I would be alone with her and, her being a mature black woman, she can be a bit stern and intimating. I walked into the dimly lit kitchen and was taken aback. She usually wears a bonnet and a night gown but this time, she was wearing a thin 2 piece silk nighty that consisted of short shorts and a thinly strapped top. Although she always dresses nice when shes out the house, she’s usually fairly modest so I had never seen that much of her body before.

She sees me and says "Good morning, you're up early." To add to my previous nervousness, now Im uncomfortable because I feel like Im intruding. I tell her goodmorning and ask if its ok if I make myself a coffee. She insists that Im a guest in her house and that she can make it. Trying to remain respectful and terrified to get caught staring, I keep my eyes to myself as she makes makes my coffee. Once its poured, she brings it me and I can't help but notice her nipples poking through her thin top. We start sharing some small talk as she goes back to making breakfast. Again I try to keep my eyes up as she's cooking but as she's concentrating on the eggs not sticking, I give in to my impulses and take the opportunity to scan her body up and down. She had long, strong, smooth legs and her silk shorts just barely covered the bottom of her plump brown booty cheeks. I always knew she looked good for her age but I never realized she had it like that (similar body type pic attached). She turns to make eye contact as she talks about the current trending news and I quickly dart my eyes back up and acknowledge her banter. She once again turns to the stove, this time to stir the porridge. As she stirs it vigorously to prevent it from burning, I can't help but watch her braless tits jump around in her thin top. She lets me know that the food is done and bring me a plate.

Eventually, my gf Naomi and little brothers wake up and come join us. As she walks into the kitchen, she immediately comments on her moms attire. "Mom, where's your gown?" She replies, "Its too hot to cook in that". Reluctantly, she accepts her answer and starts eating. We all share a bit of banter as her mom cleans up the kitchen. All of a sudden I hear Naomi say, "Mom your boob is out!" Her younger brothers let out a loud synchronized "EWWW" and I quickly dart my eyes over to her mom. I only manage to catch a brief glimpse of a dark brown areola as she pulls her boob back in her top. "Why are you looking?!" Naomi yells out. Caught off guard I stumble for a response and her mom saves me by saying "Its only Thomas, its fine. He's seen boobs before." The morning continues and we get ready for the day.

Later in the afternoon, we had been out all day and my MIL said she needed to get groceries. Naomi said she was tired and that shed stay in the car. "That's ok, Thomas will come with me", she says. Still slightly intimidated, I reluctantly follow her into the store. As we walk through the produce section, she smiles and says "I wonder what people are thinking, seeing me with a younger white guy. They're going to think you're my bf". I chuckle and agree with her.

When we get back to her building, my MIL tells Naomi to stay downstairs to watch her brothers and that I would help her bring the groceries up. We get back up to her apartment and she starts putting the food away. Feeling a bit useless, not knowing where any of the food was going, I just stood there and talked to her to keep her company. She asks me to hold the fridge door open for her. As she bends down to put the food in the fridge, she starts confiding in me about her daughter. I glance down over the fridge door to look at her while she was talking to me and find myself looking right down her shirt. She starts telling me, "I really wish Naomi did more for you. I raised her to take care of her husband but she sees it as being someones servant. Men have needs and if she doesn't take care of them, she won't be able to keep a husband." Although, I agreed with her, I was too mesmerized by the view. At this point, thinking there was no way she would notice, I didn't even try to be subtle. I looked directly down her shirt. Her brown tits hanging in her loose yellow top. I could see right into her cleavage, between her tits and down past the middle piece of her bra. She went back and forth into the fridge a few times and eventually the show came to an end.

Now, do I think she was flirting with me or dressing like that to get my attention? Probably not. But considering Im the only man that's been in her home for a while, maybe it was her way to make herself feel sexy for herself. I had always considered her as a motherly figure since she acted like one. But after these couple of situations, I started seeing her in a completely different way. She has been a single mother for years and has been too busy with the kids to even consider dating. Now I kind of see her as a mature woman that hasn't had her needs met in a long time as is trying to maintain her sexuality as best as she can.

I would never cross that boundary but I can't help myself but think about satisfying her needs. Kissing her, touching her, manhandling her, fucking her good, making her cum and putting her to sleep. Im even willing to bet she loves sucking dick and taking care of a man.

Last edited by Turtle; 02-05-2023 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Watermarked image removed
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyjamz7 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2023, 12:31 PM

Im having a hard time posting the pic for some reason but if you google "Semmie Desuora kitchen", that's more or less what her body type is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyjamz7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
down blouse, ebony, mature, milf, mother in law

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s