Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
My point was that showing naked pics of your wife to anyone without her approval is not cool, whether it's family or strangers.
My apology. I didn't surmise that from:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
It's interesting that so many people are upset about this, since this site undoubtedly has loads of pictures that were posted online by angry exes, which may be illegal in some places.
I took it as "these people that find it over the line, don't they know that "loads of pictures" that were posted online by angry exes' makes it okay." My mistake.
The Following User Says Thank You to alanmcnish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 10:01 AM

Thanked 16,201 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
My ex wife would walk around infront of her father topless,when we were dating I got to her house and she was in the bathroom nude,she was 17,she came out and I said who's in the bathroom,she said her brother got in the shower when she got out,he was about 25 at the time,I thought that was weird.....
When I was younger, I would have thought this was really weird, too.

But being a parent now, and having friends with kids of all ages and stages of life, it seems that what you described is actually pretty much the normal family dynamic, and *I* was always the one with the weird, prudish family growing up!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Never did nothing like that, and I wouldnt consider it. But there was one time my brotherinlaw hit the wrong contact on his phone when he was trying to share a photo of my sister with someone else, I ended up getting the photo instead of whom it was suppose to be sent to. She was on their bed naked with her legs spread. He caught on right away what he had done, you talk about someone apologizing like their life depended on it lol.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Never did nothing like that, and I wouldnt consider it. But there was one time my brotherinlaw hit the wrong contact on his phone when he was trying to share a photo of my sister with someone else, I ended up getting the photo instead of whom it was suppose to be sent to. She was on their bed naked with her legs spread. He caught on right away what he had done, you talk about someone apologizing like their life depended on it lol.
I’m sure this is what most guys are thinking. Hahaha did you erase it or keep it hmmmm? Lol
Old 10-15-2018, 07:28 PM

Backups are important, so we swapped photo backups with my wife’s dad. There are a few topless, breastfeeding and nude pregnant pics on ours, but don’t know whether he’s found those ones of his daughter yet.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ozfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 63 Posts

FIL never had the internet. I had taken several Polaroid photos of my wife along with some 35mm we had developed of her. Had quite a few old VHS videos we had made too. My wife made me take them out of the house as our boys got older. Actually she wanted them destroyed. I put them in a locked tool box out in my shop.

It may have been a year or two later when my FIL asked to borrow some tools. Mistakenly, I grabbed the wrong box and he took it home. They lived just around the corner from us. He called and told my wife the tool box was locked she asked me about it and not thinking anything, gave her the key to walk over to him. She gave it to our son to take to grandpa.

It was like a week later when he brought home the tool box. Hadn't heard a thing from him during that time. He came walking into my shop were I was doing something, slammed it down on the work bench, pointed his finger in my face and told me I had better get rid of what he found in that tool box before our kids found them. I was stunned not knowing what he was talking about. Then after looking in it, I about died myself.

After a couple of days, I looked in the tool box again and realized there were a few photos missing as well as one video. Her and I with another couple sharing each other.

Well we never did find those photos or videos even after cleaning out their house when he died. Never told my wife what had happened either.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:00 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

I am really very tempted to try this... Except not to my wifes father but my brother in law. Her sisters bf.
I accidentally came across pics of my sis in law on a USB stick several years ago and have regularly wanked over them. Seems only fair to return the favour?
Just don't know if I have the nerve to do it...

If it is though, try and enjoy it!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 05:03 PM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

I am really tempted and excited at the thought of doing this.

I’m not so sure her father would like if he found pics. I’m damn sure my father would. I’ve seen the way he looks at her ass and tits, it might be a nice treat for him to see his DIL in the buff.

Like Simonenglish, I think my brother in law (wife’s sister’s husband) would love some pics. I’ve seen pics of his wife, and lucky enough to have gotten a quick love peek at her naked. She’s definitely on my spank bank rotation. Turn about is fair I suppose. Now just to get up the nerve, and figure out how.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 05:53 PM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Now just to get up the nerve, and figure out how.
Yup, that's the quandary... Part of me thinks I just accidently send him one but I have no idea how I'd defend sending a pic of her to anyone.

I think anonymity is the way to go but then how do you get him to open the email?

Hmmm....

If it is though, try and enjoy it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2018, 05:57 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonenglish View Post
Yup, that's the quandary... Part of me thinks I just accidently send him one but I have no idea how I'd defend sending a pic of her to anyone.

I think anonymity is the way to go but then how do you get him to open the email?

Hmmm....
I was thinking of leaving a memory stick with some pictures mixed in with other files; spreadsheets, documents. Need a way to casually forget it without it being too obvious.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample