uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2022, 03:07 PM

Thanked 1,039,348 Times in 31,086 Posts
Default We have Adult theme Party's for those that Dare!

Having a great friendly bunch of Adult minded friends that get together for these theme party's gets exciting! The thing is sending out an Inviting to those that might be Interested in what you have in mine, along with those that have the same type of naughty nature that you & the wife have too!
But after getting together, you can decide if you want to go with what sort of Teams to play against? Having the guys against the girls, or keeping your spouse or being able to pick a new partner?
Playing some table games like Pool or Pinball, we make it so if you loose an article of clothing has to be removed!
We have the normal amount of drinking going to at the same time, but when it gets close to plenty of exposed people the fun gets even more interesting!
Women do enjoy getting playful and some like my wife will get frisky in a teasing manner with the guys, so they grow and do some bobbing! Then it seems like the other women there join in and all pick on the poor guy with the erection lol.
But like I was saying at the start, this may not suit all the people we know and some may only enjoy a smaller group or just another couple?
There are always certain women that we can count on for going above and beyond the normal range of play. With that in mind, you can later count on other wife's / girlfriends to join in as they all for some reason enjoy being part of the competition among who gets the most attention!
If your looking for exciting views, watching the women trying to make some shots at Pool after their NUDE is amazing! Even if you have any that are timid or kind of shy in showing an open pussy or asshole, this game does make them Embarrassed at times!
We also have Sheer and Sexy wear party's for clothing, along with how to give the BEST BJ to your guy and that is one of my Favorites! lol
Hope this fits in here and I have more to tell for anybody interested!

I'm not sure of you would call it a Wager or Dare, but you have to be willing to do as requested for taking any losses!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607