Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-27-2011, 07:05 PM

Many years ago we took several fairly tame but nude shots. I was way too shy to get them - she didn't care a bit. Just strolled in picked them up and walked out with a smile
Attached Thumbnails
old 004.jpg   old 006.jpg  

Old 03-27-2011, 07:23 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

True story: my friend from Canada stayed with me once and after he left I found a roll of film in the car - figuring it would be mainly of me and my GF as we showed him around I developed them and yup, full nudes of his GF who we hadn't met. Open beaver the lot. We went to see them that summer and she was waiting for us at the airport while he parked and we walked straight up to her. She asked later that day how we recognized her. She must have known where that lost roll had gone,...! Can't think what happened to them over the years.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:49 PM

Thanked 19,242 Times in 705 Posts
Default Wedding Pics

This is not really a "Nude Pic" story, but it sure fits.
My sister-in-law was getting re-married and I volunteered to take the wedding pics for her if she furnished the film.
Though an amateur photographer, I have shot many weddings.
When everything was done, I was outside the church with a couple of brothers-in-law and others and I talked them into mooning for the camera.
Two of them did and I got the ass shot with the balls swinging.
I never said a word to my sister-in-law.
She took the photos to Wal mart for processing and when she went to pick them up, she went through them with the clerk to "weed out the bad ones"
I was told she almost died when she got to the swinging family jewels.
I don't know if she kept the pics or not
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoman1225 View Post
This is not really a "Nude Pic" story, but it sure fits.
My sister-in-law was getting re-married and I volunteered to take the wedding pics for her if she furnished the film.
Though an amateur photographer, I have shot many weddings.
When everything was done, I was outside the church with a couple of brothers-in-law and others and I talked them into mooning for the camera.
Two of them did and I got the ass shot with the balls swinging.
I never said a word to my sister-in-law.
She took the photos to Wal mart for processing and when she went to pick them up, she went through them with the clerk to "weed out the bad ones"
I was told she almost died when she got to the swinging family jewels.
I don't know if she kept the pics or not
Thats funny as shit!!!!!!!! HAHA....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 07:26 AM

Thanked 31,143 Times in 1,366 Posts
Default Local Photo shop

These are just a few photos of my wife I had developed at a local 1HR photo shop. After taking several rolls in, the clerk and I began chatting. I told him that since he had already seen her, I didn't mind if he was keeping copies. He told me he was relieved to hear that, because he did have personal copies of every photo he developed of her. That was quite a turn-on.
Attached Thumbnails
04 (2).jpg   06 (2).jpg  

08.jpg   07 (2).jpg  

09.jpg   Cam 01.jpg  

Dorway3.jpg  
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 AM

Thanked 2,346 Times in 391 Posts
Default How to do this now

I found an un-developed 35mm roll under circumstances where I believe (hope) there are pics of a beautiful woman I know. What does one do with them in this day and age? Anyone have any tips for me?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdingo View Post
I found an un-developed 35mm roll under circumstances where I believe (hope) there are pics of a beautiful woman I know. What does one do with them in this day and age? Anyone have any tips for me?

Get them developed for processing only, then you can just look at the negatives and see what is on there. If it turns out to be anything you can then get them scanned.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lollydong For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 11:33 AM

In addition to the approx. 70 nude Polarioids I took of my girlfriend (now wife) when she was 18-22, we took one roll of film photos that had her posing nude but wrapped in a towel, or topless laying on her stomach with her legs in the air, etc. At the very last she rolled onto her back and exposed her chest, turning her face away from the camera and using her arm to block her face also. We took those to a drugstore in our college town to be developed. I don't think anything came of it, but to this day I love thinking that she was willing to do that.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,056 Times in 28 Posts
Default Still have several rolls of 35mm film...

Back in the day, from the time I first met my future wife I started getting her used to posing topless and progressing to full nudes and finally progressing to to explicit spread/sex poses. She was hesitant at first but soon got turned on by it which led to her being more daring etc. I took a number of polaroids but the quality really sucked and they degraded so quickly. I started using a 35mm camera and before I knew it, I had dozens of rolls and none of them developed. I thought for a long long time before I even attempted to bring them anywhere to get developed. I would go in a store to drop them off and scope who was behind the counter first. I walked out of quite a few, too scared to drop them off because the person behind the counter gave me a weird vibe. Finally, I dropped them off for overnight developing not even sure what was on the roll I sent in. My heart was in my throat and I though I was pretty clever using a fictitious name as a cover. Man that was a long 24hrs. I could only imagine who was seeing whatever it was on the film and what they might be thinking. Well, I went the next day and picked them up and practically ran to car and as luck would have it it was pretty tame pics of wife in lingere and bras along with a number of topless ones too. It was at this time that I realized I have to be careful not including the naughty pics on the same roll as the the ones that had family gatherings and birthdays...etc. It was practically a scrapbook of pics of my wife and our entire family.
The next time I dropped off one of my mystery rolls I had no idea it was a hard core one of her spread and sucking. Also, it had pics of her friends and family once more. I think it shows what what a well rounded wife I have. lol
Once I had a roll come back with her doing very naughty things that had an X marked across a few pics with some sort of removable wax. Thank god it came off! They were great pix. After that I used one hour joints and had pretty good luck although the quality varied a lot. I just found a few more rolls that have to be over 10 yrs old and am deciding what to do with them. Like usual, I have no idea whats on em. I need to find a way to scan my negatives because the pics are not aging that well. Digital changed everything....made things easier but took out the risk...which was part of the excitement too. Oh well....
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 AM

Thanked 31,143 Times in 1,366 Posts
Default Europe

When I was stationed in Europe in the service back in the early 1980's I took quite a few nude photos of my wife with our 35mm camera. I took them to the military Exchange to have them developed (they would send them out to a local photo lab). After about the 3rd or 4th roll, I noticed I had 2 of the same photos in the pack. I counted the photos and discovered that there was exactly the correct number of photos in the package but one pose was missing and one was there twice. That was when I was positive that someone at the lab was making duplicates of my wife for himself. Perhaps they were making several sets to pass around. That was a huge turn-on. I continued to have photos developed there and knew they were being collected by others.
Here are a few samples from those rolls. You can see why someone might want to keep a photo of her.
Attached Thumbnails
04.JPG   05.jpg  

06 (3).jpg   b5.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s