uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2014, 09:04 AM

Thanked 26,393 Times in 959 Posts

This has happened a few times with my wife, every time we go out of town with another couple in order to save a little money she says we should try to share a room, she don't prance around the room in sheer or anything but every time we go to bed she waits until they are sleeping and starts sucking my cock and of coarse shortly afterwards I just got to put my cock in her and she knows that, so we end up fuckig while there is someone in the bed no more than three feet away, we have yet to get caught or at least no one has ever said anything about it

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 09-28-2014, 12:44 PM

Default Wishing it had happened

Years back, my first wife and I stayed with some close friends in the same motel room a few times and later in our travel trailer. My wife is a real prude and would have never fucked with anyone else around, but the other couple were not so uptight. I am not sure if they actually did fuck with us a few feet away, but...

The other wife had some great hanging tits, and didn't seem to mind me seeing them when her husband and my wife were not in the room. She always wore a thin nightgown and a few times her tits were fully on display and she sure didn't mind. I think I might have been able to get somewhere with her, from later conversation, but I was afraid of creating an issue. This personality hangup lost me a lot of pussy.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:27 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

I posted this story a while back but I think the thread I added it to got deleted - and this looks like the perfect place to re-post it

This happened in the mid 90's - back when my GF (now wife) and me were about 18-19. I was boarding in a house with another young couple (in their early twenties) who also had two small children. My GF and me were great friends with them and once their kids were in bed we would often lay a big mattress on the lounge room floor and all kick back drinking, smoking weed and watching comedy videos until we all passed out.

This one night we were doing exactly that, and late in the night after lights out (the lights were never all out) our friends started getting pretty frisky in the bed next to us. We were lined up in the bed with my GF on one side, then me, then the other girl (lets call her Sarah) and lastly her partner on the far end (we'll call him Tim).

My GF and me were also getting pretty turned on so we started messing around too. Anyway, before long me and Tim were both screwing our partners mish style side by side like there was no tomorrow. It was a great time and I think all four of us managed to cum pretty much at the same time. After that we flopped back down (laying in the same order we started in) and dozed.

Here's where the story goes a little off topic, but it's the best part....

A little later (not sure how long), I was laying on my side with my back to my GF, Sarah was in the same position with her back to me and because it was just a double (or maybe a queen) mattress, we were pushed up pretty close. Sarah was a really skinny brunette with the most awesome butt ever and there had always been a bit of sexual tension between us - we were very open to talking about sex.

I think I had slipped my underwear or some light fabric shorts back on, but Sarah had kept just her t-shirt on and was still totally bare from the waist down - and because we were effectively laying in the spoon position, every time she moved or adjusted her position, her delicious ass would rub against my groin. It wasn't long before I had to adjust my position a bit to try an make my growing erection a little less obvious to her, but I guess that cat was already out of the bag because she soon readjusted herself and pushed her backside even closer, to the point that there was no hiding my arousal and no denying that she was enjoying the sensation of it rubbing against her.

At this stage I'm pretty sure both my GF and her partner had nodded off because there was no movement from them and no reaction to the gentle rubbing motion that was occurring between me and Sarah in the middle of the bed. By now I've managed to slip my hand up to Sarah's outer thigh and have been able to edge her back even further so my cock is pressed hard up against her ass and we were both grinding against each other. Sarah then reached back with her hand and slipped it under my waist band grabbing my now very hard cock and giving it a gentle stroke. In turn, I moved my hand and started playing with her ass (I always remember how smooth her skin was), she was very receptive and still in the spoon position, she raised her top leg a little to allow me better access. Her pussy was soaking wet (most likely in part due to the cream-pie Tim had no doubt given her earlier) and before long I was rubbing my finger up and down the length of her lips while she gyrated her hips and stroked my cock.

Next thing I know, she has managed to push my undergarments down and free my cock - then reaching back between her legs, she grabbed it and guided me forward. I didn't need any more encouragement and without any hesitation, I slowly eased myself into her (damn that pussy was wet and hot, so hot). She pointed her ass right back at me and for the next 10-20 minutes we were very quietly grinding our juicy parts together in absolute raw pleasure. Before long, I blew my second load of the night deep in her pussy while she creamed all over my cock. We separated slightly and fell asleep right there leaking on the sheet.

To this day, I don't know if either of our partners noticed what went on in the bed right between them, but I did get to have a threesome with Sarah & Tim at a later date and another time when Tim was interstate, I got to fuck the absolute shit out of Sarah without the need for subtlety - ahhh, good times, great memories.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:25 AM

Thanked 7,858 Times in 508 Posts
Default Back in College

It was at Central Connecticut back in the '80's. I had a GF at home and of course one away at school. One night I was fooling around with Nancy who up until me was a virgin. She had the hairiest bush you ever saw. I would lick her pussy and then fuck the hell out of her. Usually she would fall asleep right after. This particular night her room mate came home in the middle of our fuck fest, said something nasty to us about fucking on a school night and went to bed in the bunk over us. We continued to screw and shortly after my load, Nancy fell asleep.

I got up to get my clothes and make my escape, when the room mate whispered to me, "where are you going?" I was heading back to my room.

She asked me to get her something from the desk and when I climbed up, she started kissing me and telling me how hot she was from watching us fuck.

Now I'm going for round two with the room mate.

After she comes, she finishes me off with a blow job. Instead of swallowing, she jerks me off onto Nancy who is sound asleep in the bunk below.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:19 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Another back in college story

I used to occasionally date this gal named Sara. She was always ready and willing to get naked and play, but always called a halt to the fun without penetration. She used the word "stop" frequently. She was very attractive with a better than average body for a 19-20 year old. I always honored her request to "stop" as I didn't want a r__e charge against me.

One day a friend who had seen me with Sara inquired as to whether I had heard her "stop" stories. Of course I said yes. Then he proceeded to tell me that Sara was "famous" for her "Sara's Stop Stories". Here this was a habit of hers a few other guys had been subjected to and had stopped when she asked to stop before penetration. But, he said that he didn't stop when asked and proceeded to fuck her. He said once your dick was in her she loved it.

Sooo, I run into her in a bar in town one night shortly thereafter. We have a couple drinks and she says she needs to get back to her place as she has to get up early the next morning and suggests we get a six-pack and take it to her place and we do just that.

We sit in the living room having a beer and start to make out which leads to groping each other and clothes coming off. I start to venture down for some DATY, but she says her roommate should be coming back soon and we should stop. I asked if she minded if I went to bed with her for the night. She said ok, but we can't be fooling around with her roommate coming home soon.

We strip down and get in bed and of course we start playing around. Soon she starts with a "stop story", but I press on. Soon the door opens and her roommate comes in and we act like we are sleeping, but actually I am watching the roommate undress in the dim light. Here I am in a bedroom with two attractive nude women and in bed with one.

Well, I started playing around with Sara again and she keeps asking me to stop as she doesn't want her roommate to hear us. I say ok, but continue to fondle her. She turns her back toward me lifts her leg and presses my cock against her pussy and whispers "Let's just lay like this." Yea right, I try working my cock in, but she doesn't help the cause. Soon I manage to get it in. Wow, does she respond. We are trying to fuck quietly, but she loving it and still whispering, "Stop, we can't be doing this." We both cum and fall off to sleep.

Early in the morning Sara gets up, dresses and is off to wherever it was she was going to. I wake back up a while later and get up and take a pee - didn't bother covering up as I figured the roommate was asleep. I came back to the bedroom and the roommate grabs me by the arm and says, "You two fucking around last night made me horney. Now I want some. I've been laying here for the last hour since Sara got up playing with myself."

She throws the blanket back and pulls me into her bed. We spend the next two hours fucking and sucking like two college kids would do. We took a shower together and were toweling off in the bedroom when Sara returned. The only thing she said was, "I see you two aren't shy around each other." If she only knew what had just happened.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:11 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Cool story on this theme from my college days but alas doesn't involve me.

Two of my buddies at the time were Mike and Dave. Mike was working as a builder one summer. He was in his home city but, since he was making a wage, he didn't move back home, renting a room in a house with some other builders.

Dave visits him one weekend and Mike asks him to be his wing man on the Saturday night.

"I trying to score my cousin's hot friend," he said, "but they never go anywhere apart. Will you be my cousin's date?"

"Is your cousin good looking?" Dave asked.

"She's alright, I guess." said Mike.

So that night they head out and it goes really well. Like REALLY well and they're both snogging their dates by the end of the night. All end up back in Mike's room with some drinks for company. Mike's cousin turns out to be a cute little red head whilst the friend is your generic blonde could-be-a-model.

After a while, eyes are beginning to get a bit droopy and Mike says he's feeling tired so they all agree to bunk down there. The girls agree that it's too late now to bother going home. Someone switches off the lights. Mike and his date are on his bed whilst Dave and Mike's cousin are lying on a mattress on the floor.

Telling me the story afterwards, Dave said he basically thought the night was "over" at this point. Here he was lying down beside the girl he'd been kissing all evening BUT her cousin was also in the same room. So that was that.

That was that until, after about 10 minutes, he heard the unmistakeable sound of bed springs gently creaking, followed a minute or two later by a girl suppressing a moan!

At first he was angry/jealous of Mike, getting a shag in whilst he wasn't. He was also a bit disbelieving - that Mike would do it whilst his cousin was in the room!

He thought his date was already asleep but she showed him she wasn't (and that she could hear the sounds too) by pushing her ass back into his dick and gyrating a little. Further, he had an arm d****d over her already so she took his hand and put it between her legs.

At this point, due to the drinks, his horniness and the weird situation he got particularly bold and took out his dick. He moved her panties to one side and tried to put it in. She didn't stop him! So here he was now fucking his mate's cousin whilst his mate fucked her friend about 10 feet away!

Since they were all now fucking, the first couple dropped the secrecy act and she stopped muffling her moans etc. He said it was the best 10 minutes of his life with them having what amounted to a fucking contest, albeit an audio-only one. :-)
Old 10-04-2014, 12:57 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Post Hurricane Katrina we were evacuated and lodgings were hard to come by unless you did a lot of driving. By luck we ended up sharing a nice hotel room with friends-of-friends we bumped into in a restaurant. They were a nice couple we had met at a BBQ thrown my mutual friends and by pooling our funds we were able to afford 1st class digs. The room was a mini-suite with a bedroom with 2 king size beds and a living room with a pull out sofa. The plan was for us to take turns sleeping on the pull out, that got changed as soon as we realized how uncomfortable it was. So we all slept in the same room.

Amy, the other wife was a pretty brunette with a modest figure, we were about 10 years older, my wife was maybe 10 lbs heavier. The first night everyone dressed for bed like they were going to a slumber party, a little uncomfortable for sleeping. I figured that maybe the easiest way to get everyone loosed up was alcohol, so the next night, while the ladies were cooking hamburgers in the kitchenette, I was making a pitcher of mojitos. That night the guys slept in boxers and the ladies wore t's and panties. For the record, when we are home my wife sleeps in just a longish T and no panties, I am a boxers only guy.

The third night a bar in the hotel reopened and we all got a little drunk and we all fell in bed about the same time. I got a glympse of Amy's butt and her erect nips, my wife's T was thin and short with nothing underneath. I think we were the first to start playing, there was a little light coming in from a lamp in the living room and I could see our roommates getting frisky too. Sex was had under the covers, my wife needs a touch of Hitachi to have a full orgasm, but she didn't want that out, so she was a little unfulfilled.

The next morning no one tried to cover up morning wood, a tit peeking out of a shirt, of a bare butt. The room just became clothing optional, but we took turns leaving to give the other couple some privacy. But the last night, when everyone was in bed and lights out, I snuck my wife's Hitachi wand under the covers and surprised her by pressing it against her labia. Her loud orgasm in the dark prompted Amy to say "get me one of those ASAP'.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:56 PM

My wife, her very uptight sister (stayed a virgin until her death in her late 50's), and I were touristing many years ago, and to save $$$, we shared a room with two beds. I slept with my wife, and my sister-in-law slept in the other bed.

One night, after a very tiring day, I woke up and found my wife spooned against me. So, she lifted her nightgown and spread her legs; I lifted my nightshirt and slid into place. We slowly rocked back and forth until I came and slid out, then we both rearranged our clothes and went back to sleep. All the while, we both listened to my sister-in-law's steady breathing as she slept very soundly.

The first night we went touristing, my sister-in-law asked why we were bothering to get a room with two beds. She asked if we couldn't sleep all three in one bed, with my wife in the middle. I looked a her and asked what she'd do if I, half-asleep, grabbed her in the middle of the night. She looked at me and very seriously said "Twin beds!".

F
Old 10-05-2014, 06:19 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default A couple of short ones

Both stories took place right after high school graduation at the house of my girlfriends best friend, "Dana".

Dana's parents were gone for the evening, and Stacie was spending the night. We decided to have a Friday the 13th movie marathon. We were all sitting on a sectional sofa. Sometime after the second or third movie the girls went and got into their pajamas before the next movie, nothing sexy for the friend but Stacie just had a long t-shirt on. Soon our friend fell asleep. My hands started wandering as we continued to watch the movie. My hand was soon in her panties playing with her very wet pussy. She then undid my jeans and proceeded to start giving me a blow job as I continued to finger her. I soon had her panties off and pulled my jeans off and got between her legs. We had a quick and quiet fuck as our friend slept at the other side of the couch. After I came inside of her, Stacie went to the bathroom to clean up as I got dressed. She rejoined me and snuggled next to me. As the movie ended Dana woke up saying she guessed she missed the last one. Stacie gave my leg a squeeze as I tried not to laugh. After that I said goodnight and headed home. Stacie later told me she told Dana what we did after I left. She said Dana laughed but said why didn't you go use my bedroom or something?

The next one took place about a week later. A bunch of us were hanging out at Dana's, in the partially fixed up basement rec room. Basically it had an old console tv, some carpeting, a few chairs and a table. Dana's parents were home, watching tv upstairs. After a while some friends left so it was just Stacie and I and Dana and her boyfriend. Soon both couples were making out, laying on the floor. We couldn't turn all the lights out because Dana's parents would walk by the top of the stairs every once in a while to "check" on us. I guess if they saw lights on nothing "bad" could be going on. What they didn't know was that Dana had just recently started having sex so right now she could not seem to get enough.

While Stacie and I were still just kissing I saw Dana slipping off her jeans and panties, followed by her guy getting between her legs. I soon unbuttoned Stacie's shirt and undid her front closure bra. As I was licking her nipples I reached for the button on her jeans but she stopped me. She whispered "I got my period this morning". Bummer but not the end of the world. I went back to work on her breasts for a bit before she pushed me onto my back. She then undid my jeans and started stroking my cock and sucking the head. So as I was getting a nice blow job I stole another glance at our friends. Now Dana was on top and I had a nice view of her ass and the side of her right boob as her guy pushed her shirt up to feel them. They soon finished and went back to just kissing. Stacie was now kneeling over me, her hand a blur as she stroked me to orgasm with my head still in her mouth. She swallowed my load then lay back down next to me, with her shirt still open. The four of us went back to watching tv, I think Letterman was on. Dana got dressed and went upstairs to make some popcorn. I kept playing with Stacie's breasts for a bit more, enjoying the fact that someone else could see them.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:16 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

Back in the day my girlfriend was living with her parents and she had finally gotten her own room(she had been sharing a room with her sister and they were using her new one as an office) at the time the Internet was new to the house so only one computer was hooked up, naturally the one in her room) So most nights I'd stay late, usually fall asleep then go home. One night we were having a bit of fun under the covers. We were spooning in her bed, I had pulled down her shorts and was fingering her wet pussy, she had my cock in her hands sliding it up and down her ass. At one point she arched her back a little and pressed my cock up against her tight little asshole. Her ass and my cock were wet from her pussy so I eased in very slowly and let her push back on me. I start rocking back and forth a bit, once I get all the way in, the bedroom door opens. We both freeze and pretend to sleep.Her mom comes in and whispers to her "I need to send an email" to her credit my girl acted like she just woke up.

So here I am rock hard and balls deep in her ass with her mom no more than two feet away(pic was touching the bed it was so close). What am I to do? I slide my finger back in her shaved little pussy and ever so slightly rock back and forth. I felt her squeezing my hand I thought she might crush it. After a few moments I couldn't take it any more, I could feel my dick ready to explode. I slid out of her just enough to cum on those tight cheeks of hers. Two minutes later her mom says goodnight. I "wake up" and say goodnight while my cock was still throbbing and pressed up against her daughter's ass.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s