uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-03-2012, 09:30 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts
Default You took money?! (req)

Here tell your stories of woman you know, gf's, wives, relatives who took money for sex.

Not regular street walkers but regular suburban moms etc who did the no no for the all mighty dollar.

I asked a relative what the naughtiest thing she ever did was. She said when she was in her twenties she was at an after hours breakfast place. Some guys in the parking lot started flirting with her.
She blew all four of them for $50.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:28 AM

Default more

Theres gotta be more!

A friend used to work as a stripper. I kept pressing her whether she had ever been paid.

Her first 'admission' was she was giving a guy a dance. He had a thing for her feet. She was pressing her feet on him under the table. He pulled it out and she mb him with her foot in the club.

When she first started stripping she left the club with three guys.

She went to their place and two of them double teamed her. She did the third in a different room. They set her up with six guys. She used to visit them and wear sl*tty clothes and heels when she did. She was paid $150.00 each time. Think Michelle Johnson.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:40 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Great erotic stories

Really these were all great erotic stories.
I didn't think I'd find this thread such a turn-on.

Nothing to do with me, but a not-so-close friend of mine had this GF, pretty classy & hot looking. Turns out she was "kept" by some older dude who made sure she was clothed in the finest, Benz's to drive, etc. My friend had a little money himself, but I guess nothing like the old guy. She normally met with the old guy one night a week. My friend seemed to accept it all no problem, even married her, and she kept right on doin' the old guy.

We weren't that close that he confided in me completely, but I often wondered how this all interacted with their own sex life.
I have to presume it turned him on.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:55 PM

Friend in college. She would sleep with three or four guys a week as sport.

She then began to tell them she wasnt free. They would give her whatever she could get. $20-? She wasnt doing it for the money but figured might as well. It was beer money for her and her male friends.

You will be shocked how many regular girls have at one time or another. Many many many houswives/moms have confided in me. The stripper above - married and her hubby has no idea.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:03 AM

Default Ho in the Lawyer's Office

I used to do investigative work for law offices on the side. I stopped by a small office one day to pick up a check. The lawyer and most of the staff was gone. Only his 40 something married legal assistant was there. We started making small talk and she was telling me about her recent vacation to Sea Island. I mentioned that it was pretty expensive and Jim, her boss must pay her well. She very sexily told me that she makes extra on the side with some of the clients, other lawyers, etc. I asked her what she did. She calmly told me that when no one is around, like it was then, the will blow them for $50 or fuck them for a hundred. I about blew the coke I was sipping all over her.

I said really? She said she was willing to prove it. I didn't have any cash on me or definitely would have. She was attractive and very well built for a Mom with three high schoolers. Never got her alone again and she moved about a year later, but still think about slipping her a hundred to drive the blacksnake home in that.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:35 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Gettin paid

I had a friend once who lived in a mobile home park and was real good friends with the landlord. He told me that the landlord would go and fuck this one married lady that lived across the street from him. Said that they were always behind on rent and that is how they were making up the past due. Her husband knew all about it. The landlord would fuck her while the husband was at work according to my friend. I guess this would be more like the landlord getting paid by the wife but oh well close enough I think for this thread.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 AM

Default lawyer

ha the lawyer story brings to mind this.

I used to work in this building. An old lawyer died. They found his address book. It had O A and another letter I forget next to womens names.

The partner was puzzled. He figured it out when one of the clients came and asked if she could have the same arrangement she had with the deceased guy. lol Awesome.

Stripper girl became a masseuse. She had a 70 year old regular. She was leaving her job and he always asked. So for a fee she wacked him to completion. Married with kids and hubby now. Still a masseuse.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:20 AM

Thanked 20,875 Times in 926 Posts

I have his wife in the cafe once paid, 200 USD were supposed)))
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to droon71 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by droon71 View Post
I have his wife in the cafe once paid, 200 USD were supposed)))
Not really sure what you are saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to mal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:52 PM

Thanked 20,875 Times in 926 Posts

Why not believe? The case in the South we had drank a little, and money at home оставил.Вот and had to share a wife...

Tags
money, prison, prostitute, prostitution, wh*r*

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016