or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2019, 02:53 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Haha, I love the way that story is going. I hope all the way, lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 05:59 PM

That story need more description about the guys penis.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Toiletboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2019, 11:16 AM

Thanked 16,248 Times in 1,134 Posts

Super basic, but I will share anyway:

Family trip last weekend. Didn't actually share a hotel room with 11 people like in the past. Makes it more difficult for things to happen.

Anyway, I was in the shower with the bathroom door open at night. Heard my sister in law talking (she must have come in at some point), so I quickly turned off the water and came out holding a towel. Dried off, talked, eventually got dressed with her staring at me the whole time. Felt liberating like usual. Got my wife going later, too.

The next morning, I was naked while looking for clothes. Wife lets her mother in the our hotel room. She watches me get dressed. Loved it.

Later in the day, went to get something from my mother in law's room. She was in underwear and a bra, covering herself when she let me in. I asked her why she was being so shy when I have seen it all before and then some. She put her arms down and eventually unhooked her bra while walking towards the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't see anything, though.

At the pool, sister in law bends over and both tiny boobs completely fall out of her one piece swim suit with her super long nips keeping the top of her swim suit from coming back up. She freaks out and leaves the pool, gets dressed comes back, her kid is still in the pool and expected everyone else to take care of it, I guess.

Quick summary this time. Sorry my posts aren't as common and detailed as the used to be, but real life time constraints get in the way. Just re-read some of my older posts, ha.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:09 AM

Recently I've been having a lot of thoughts about two of my aunts (both 50s) and although I've not had anything like these stories happen but the stories I've read here have just intensified my imagination

Thanks guys 😉
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BootsNE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2019, 06:55 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 56 Posts
Default Family day

10 years ago, shortly after M. and I got married, we had our annual "family day" on my stepdad's side. My stepdad's family is rather boring, and the family days tend to be no different. Normally it's a bunch of boring people, comming together in a boring place, talking about boring stuff untill they had too much to drink. Whitch normally signalled the time to end that lovely boring day.

But on that day, 10 years ago, someone came up with the brilliant idea of "doing something". It was a hot day, and the bar/restaurant we where had the option to rent bikes. M. and I where bored to begin with, so we jumped in immediatly. And together with two aunts, two nieces, a nephew and a lot of food and drinks we took off. Leaving the others be their usual bore.

The nieces where around 20 years old (2 years apart) and my nephew was the youngest with 17. They all belonged to one aunt, aged 45. (her husband, my stepdad's brother was 10 years older) The other aunt was about 55.
We were all glad to get away and we rode happily though the neighbourhood for about 1.5 hours before we decided to rest at a small lake/marsh in a forrest. We ate and drank and talked a bit about this being the best family day ever. When one of the nieces sighed. "Too bad we didn't bring swimsuits...." It sure was hot, And the lake seemed to call on us. A call that got stronger by the minute. M. said that since no one was around, swimsuits were optional. She stripped naked and ran into the water. I quickly followed her lead and ran after her. Leaving the rest in shock. They apparently hadn't seen anything as bold in their lives. M. and I called on the others to follow, but they were hesitant to follow. That is until the youngest aunt said. "Oh what the heck. It's too bloody hot" She stripped in front of her children and joined us in the cool water. Pretty soon after her 3 kids joined us as well. Only the oldest aunt stayed on shore.

We were having a good time in the water, and naturally we where checking each other out. I was checking out my aunt and nieces (all three lovely boobs and great bodies). My nieces and aunt (she especially) were checking me out. And my nephew, being 17, was checking out all the women. It all was too much for him I guess. Since he had a raging boner when we left the water. He was quite embarressed about it, allthough not much was said about it.
I have little doubts though that it was the first time for his sisters and his mother to see him with an erection (and a quite impressive one as well). I also had little doubt that later he'd jerked off many times on the image of his naked aunt, his naked sisters and naked mother.

I know I did
Old 06-15-2019, 07:44 PM

Thanked 5,826 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
10 years ago, shortly after M. and I got married, we had our annual "family day" on my stepdad's side. My stepdad's family is rather
Great story, it probably is fresh in your mind still. The nephew probably still jerks off remembering the sight of his mom, sisters, and aunt. I wish I had a similar event with my aunts, sisters, and cousins.

Last edited by Turtle; 06-19-2019 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Quote Edited
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 04:36 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Great story, it probably is fresh in your mind still. The nephew probably still jerks off remembering the sight of his mom, sisters, and aunt. I wish I had a similar event with my aunts, sisters, and cousins.
I bet you're right. I know I would have
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 07:57 AM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
It sure is fresh in my mind. I was 42 at the time. And at that age you don't see much 20 year old girls nude anymore.
They didn't excactly had a pretty face, but their great bodies with firm asses and lovely breasts were enough "compensation"
They didn't have a very full bush, but it's a pitty they didn't shave like their mother did. Who at 45 had a great body as well.
I still get hard when thinking about it. And I can't even imagine how much I would have masturbated if I was 17 like my nephew.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:30 PM

Default Camping trip with my cousin

This is my first time posting in this thread. I want to tell a true story about a camping trip I took my younger female cousin on after she graduated High School.

Part One:

I come from a large family with many cousins but one in particular I have always been close with, Sadie. She was always beyond her years and knew she wanted to be a nurse since she was a kid. She was great at taking care of people and was always the one to bring you a drink when you got to their house.

I am male and 10 years older than her and all through high school I promised her a camping trip once she graduated as her gift. I am not the true outdoors type but the family of a good friend of mine has a large piece of land a few hours away on a lake with a boat and she always heard stories about how fun and picturesque it was as we grew up.

About 2 months before she graduated, Sadie called me up one day asking to start planning the trip. I was actually excited about going since she was such a nice girl and I hadn’t been on a vacation in over a year. The area where the property was was gorgeous. It was very remote with not even any cell coverage. The plan was to be relaxed and one with nature.

A bit more about the property and trip planning. The property is in a very small town. There is only a diner and a hardware store in the town. It’s like a retreat for everyone who goes up there. I grew up with the my buddy who’s family owns the property and am welcome anytime. There is no house, just a bathhouse with an outdoor shower and toilet. Thankfully there is running (hot) water since the family built the bathhouse for when they come up to camp. The shower is just closed off by wooden doors that cover your important areas but leave your head and feet exposed. You truly feel one with nature!

I explained to Sadie the particulars and she was fine with them. She said, “as long as I have running water for a shower and to shave my legs I’m happy.” We both laughed. Since she didn’t have a tent I we would share my largest tent that comfortably sleeps 2 with two blow up cots.

Sadie has a great time planning the trip. She was bringing all kinds of snacks, food to cook on the grill and games. She thought of everything.

Graduation was over and finally the day came for us to leave. I pulled up to her house early in the morning and out ran my favorite cousin in her usual tank top and running shorts. (She was a runner in high school) she had a huge smile on her face as she loaded the car with way too much stuff for a week long camping trip. We had a good laugh.

We had great conversation on the ride up. We caught up on everything. The 3 hour drive flew by. Before we got to the town though I decided to stop at the liquor store and get a few things. I figured she was 18 and out of high school now, she could have a few drinks. Plus there was no where she could go if she got a little tipsy.

Finally we got to the campsite. Her crystal blue eyes wide open as we pulled up. Rolling hills in the background, the lake with a small boat docked, the bathhouse. We parked and got out and before I could even say anything she gave me a huge hug and thanked me for being her. It was cute to see her so excited.

We started to unload our stuff and took the tent out. It took some time but we got it put together. We then blew up the mattresses. Sadie then went to her suitcase in the car and I heard her say “dammit! I knew I forgot something!” I walk over and she is rummaging through her suitcase. She says I bought a new bathing suit and I totally forgot to bring it. She laughed and said it could be worse, she could have forgotten her tooth brush. I told her we would figure something out. I could lend her a pair of shorts or something.

It was starting to get dark so we decided to make a fire and have some s’mores and open a beer. We laughed and laughed and had a great first night. I asked what she wanted to do tomorrow and she said she wanted to get up early and go out on the boat. Sounded great to me. We decided to go brush our teeth and get ready for bed.

Sadie went first and came back with loose sleep shorts and tank top. I went to change and came back following suit.

We sat and talked some more and Sadie sat cross legged on the cot. As we talked my eye was caught by her shorts were pulled slightly to the side in the crotch areas because they were so loose. I tried not to look but I could clearly see her light blue panties with little pink hearts up her shorts. Her panty hugged her crotched tight. I didn’t stare even though upshorts and upskirts are a huge turn on to me. A few minutes later we both decided to call it a night.

The next morning we woke up and I very carefully had to hide my morning wood hoping she wouldn’t see. She grabbed a change of clothes and said she was going to shower. It was still chilly so we decided to dress in real clothes... and because she didn’t have a bathing suit anyway. When she returned from the shower she had cutoff jean shorts and a T-shirt on. I went and showered and we were off.

The boat had sat for about a month and we had some trouble getting it started. Finally we did and started out to the center of the lake. It was a pretty big lake with beautiful views. It took about 20 min to get to the center and we turned off the motor and sat and relaxed. We had a cooler with some adult beverages and each had a couple. After a while we both laughed about how we had to pee and decided we would head back to shore.

Then the motor wouldn’t start. For whatever reason it would not restart. I was trying to fiddle with it but couldn’t get it to work. We are both laughing at how this is Murphy’s law. Finally I can’t concentrate with my bladder being so full and I decide I am going to pee off the side of the boat so I can focus on the motor. She says “wow must be nice to be a guy and be able to whip it out!” I turn the opposite way of her and take it out and immediately let loose. Just as I start to pee she starts rocking the boat and I almost fall over. I yell for her to stop and she does but is laughing hysterically. I finally finish peeing and thankfully didn’t get any all over the boat or myself. When I turn back she is quieter than usual. She’s says, “I really need to pee now, like I’m gonna pee myself. I almost just did laughing at you.” So since I needed to get back at her for rocking the boat decide to tickle her. She screams and says “stop!!” and gasps. I stop and she says “you jerk I’m gonna piss my self!” We both laugh and I go back to trying to get the engine going. After another 10 minutes. She says, “I can’t wait anymore, it’s about to come out.”

There were several others on the lake by then. It had warmed up and the sun was out. Sadie exclaims in a matter of fact manner, “I’m just gonna go in the water.” Of course I reply “yea but you have clothes on, how are you going to manage that?” She says “I’ll just go in my underwear. I don’t care at this point. if I don’t, it’s all gonna come out in this boat anyway.”

Before I could say anything else she was unbuttoning her jean shorts and pulling them down. I tried to look away but it happened so quickly. What was revealed was a bright white small thong on a very tight body. I don’t know if my eyes deceived me, but it looked like she had peed already just a little as there was a small damp yellow spot in the crotch of her white thong. As she lifted off her shirt revealing a matching white sports bra I saw how flat her stomach was and just how good of shape she was in. Before I could say anything she abruptly turned and I saw her perfect, smooth thonged butt dive into the lake. She surfaced and stayed still while a smile and look of relief came across her face as she peed through her thong into the water. The whole time she was in the water I was having an internal fight with myself. I could feel my penis chubbing up and I couldn’t help it even though I repeated in my head that it was wrong.

When she was finished, she asked for help getting back into the boat. As I hoisted her into the boat, I couldn’t help but see her panties had become very see through. She didn’t even notice. I could clearly see she was cleanly shaved and that I was looking at a completely hairless and extremely small 18 year old mound. I was startled out of my trance when she said “I feel much better but now I’m cold! Please fix the motor!” She pulled her shorts and shirt back on and after another couple of minutes I finally got it running and we were on our way back. If she noticed me staring, she didn’t say anything about it.

After she changed we went about the day and decided we should cook. We went right back to our regular banter and I was glad about that.

That night by the fire she had a few more drinks than the night before. She was very giggly. She said how annoying it is to be a girl and not be able to just whip it out to pee. We laughed. I said yea it’s only easy if someone doesn’t rock the boat! More laughter. She says “yes you got me back though, if you didn’t stop I would have peed everywhere. It was legit starting to come out a little.” That confirmed my theory that she had peed a little. I actually thought it was kind of cute. I didn’t say anything, but it became more clear why she would undress to a thong in front of me. The embarrassment of peeing herself would have been much worse.

We decided to get ready for bed since we were both tired. It was very hot and muggy out that night and we were both dreading not having a fan. Sadie went to get changed first and brush her teeth. When she came back to the tent all she had on was a tight pair of pink Victoria Secret bikini panties and a matching sports bra covering her perky B cups. She says, “I hope you don’t care but It’s too damn hot to sleep in shorts and a shirt, I’m gonna sweat to death.” I reply with “no worries it’s not like you’re naked, plus we are family.” She smiles and says “yup and that’s why you are awesome. I don’t have to be uptight with you.” I can’t help but admire her perfect body as wrong as it feels and she climbs into bed, butt in the air. I can see the little bump of her parts in between her tan muscular legs as she kneeled on the bed, butt toward me, as she pulled back her sheets. I was doing everything I could to not get hard before I had to get up and go change.

Since Sadie decided to wear just underwear to bed, I figure I might as well too. It was too hot not to. I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and headed to the bath house. I decided I would go shirtless as well.

I should say I am fairly well endowed and blessed below the belt and in pretty good shape. That said, I am not someone who flexes in the mirror or thinks very highly of themself. I’m just a normal guy. After I changed I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathhouse mirror, I almost didn’t go back to the tent after that. My package was clearly visible with the outline of my flaccid penis obvious and fully filling the pouch of my boxer briefs. I thought about it for a moment and then decided that Sadie wouldn’t be looking anyway and like I had told her, it’s not like I am naked. When I got back to the tent, Sadie looked up and smiled but then noticed I had no shirt on and slowly looked from my chest, to my abs, down to my package. Her eyes stopped on my junk and her jaw opened just slightly. Her big gorgeous blue eyes opened wide. I just stood there, surprised. After a couple of seconds she sort of shook her head and looked back at my face and said, “wow cuz have you been working out? Remind me why you don’t you have a girlfriend again?” We both chuckled and I said “just busy with work and should be working out more than I do!” I crawl into bed and we say goodnight and turn off the lantern. Nothing else was said. As I lay there in the dark, I couldn’t help but think about the look on her face as those big blue eyes were locked onto my package. She is an “only child” and raised by her mom so no brothers or father to have seen walking around the house in their underwear. She also was so into sports in high school she never dated much. I wondered how many guys she had actually seen? I told myself she was probably just curious and didn’t think much of it as I soon drifted off to sleep.

Part 2 of the trip coming soon.
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to JTP12 For This Useful Post:
Areolaman1, badduladdu, barbouille, beachbum_61, belgarion, bertimos, Bolshevik1984, boob66, britrob, Candi Delight, chojun, collector5757, couoh, Craze899667, crazyhorse91, CreepyOldGuy, cupofjoe, Dariusdinesh, darklord14, daveduchovny, dewoj, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, DRDavenport, Ecks.mr, Everard, eviltwin, fenderbender357, Hornyinde, ionescu, jablomey, jacksonhole, JacksonSG-1, Jcsp, JeredCoxus, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimbojes, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, jimmybob69, jmg61, joda45, keet, kimokeo, ktmlondon2, kwill, loneeagle, Lovecars2014, maxtease, mysweetie61, naaktstel, nectcouple, Nikisani, oldbuckeye, oohay694, patrourke, Peek, pjbeachfun, puckmuck, quietones, rodela37, Rogerpodacter, Rohit083, rr9281, runday, Sn0wCrash, snowlvn, squares, stiv837, stoutman, Str8m8, stxplayer2007, sunca, Tarponfly49, terbucky, thealbaarea, thegit, Tomdaly71, tommytomato, tomzsmith66, torlotototo, TruckerTim, tylergal, vonvilkee, voy92584, voyuk, VXCguy, whatnow3, wizziam, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zigamorp, zodavand, zoomie9
Old 06-20-2019, 07:56 PM

Default Thanks for the story!

That was very well-written, and extremely hot. Perfect cliffhanger stop. Look forward to the next part!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s