Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2012, 11:31 AM

Thanked 6,159 Times in 324 Posts

Hope it's new, just found it.
Attached Thumbnails
cc1.jpg  
Old 09-24-2012, 01:53 PM

Default Charlize Theron’s Fly Down After Lunch

Charlize Theron is caught here leaving after having lunch at Quotidien yesterday. Her zipper appears to be half-way open. Charlize is looking good in those skinny legged jeans.
Attached Thumbnails
charlize_theron_after_lunch_at_quotidien_01.jpg   charlize_theron_after_lunch_at_quotidien_02.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClayRegazzoni For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 02:16 PM

Default How I Walked The Red Carpet Three Months Pregnant With My Fly Down!

Getting dressed during the time between when you find out you’re pregnant, until the time when you actually announce you’re pregnant is tricky! As I got ready for a night out with my husband to attend a Diesel event at a downtown hotspot in NYC, I had to cleverly come up with an outfit that (1) I could actually fit into (2) kept things discreetly hidden and (3) I felt good in. In retrospect, I did not choose wisely. At the time, I put on a pair of zippered jeggings and a vintage kimono type top. As I sat in the cab heading from the Upper East side to downtown, I could feel the tightness of my jeans creeping up on me, cutting into my bloated mid section. I thought, “OMG….am I hurting the baby?” and without thinking I unzipped my poor choice of an outfit for immediate relief. Ahhhhhh…Now I feel comfortable. As we approached the venue, I did my usual checklist before I exited the cab. Lipgloss on….check. Blackberry…check. Wallet…..check. Husband….check. As I walked into the event, I got wisked away for photographs and as I posed and smiled, I thought, “I can’t believe I pulled this off!” And as I was thinking, it dawned on me ….zipper up….uncheck!!! OH NO!! I just stood for pictures completely unaware that my fly was undone!! Luckily, I was wearing a long tank that covered up 90% of my unzippered fly, so my initial embarrassment was mitigated by the fact that know one will know….until now. (See picture) So with that lesson learned, I figured it was now time to embark on the journey for shopping for maternity clothes.
Attached Thumbnails
031611_3osipow110317152636.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ClayRegazzoni For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayRegazzoni View Post
Getting dressed during the time between when you find out you’re pregnant, until the time when you actually announce you’re pregnant is tricky! As I got ready for a night out with my husband to attend a Diesel event at a downtown hotspot in NYC, I had to cleverly come up with an outfit that (1) I could actually fit into (2) kept things discreetly hidden and (3) I felt good in. In retrospect, I did not choose wisely. At the time, I put on a pair of zippered jeggings and a vintage kimono type top. As I sat in the cab heading from the Upper East side to downtown, I could feel the tightness of my jeans creeping up on me, cutting into my bloated mid section. I thought, “OMG….am I hurting the baby?” and without thinking I unzipped my poor choice of an outfit for immediate relief. Ahhhhhh…Now I feel comfortable. As we approached the venue, I did my usual checklist before I exited the cab. Lipgloss on….check. Blackberry…check. Wallet…..check. Husband….check. As I walked into the event, I got wisked away for photographs and as I posed and smiled, I thought, “I can’t believe I pulled this off!” And as I was thinking, it dawned on me ….zipper up….uncheck!!! OH NO!! I just stood for pictures completely unaware that my fly was undone!! Luckily, I was wearing a long tank that covered up 90% of my unzippered fly, so my initial embarrassment was mitigated by the fact that know one will know….until now. (See picture) So with that lesson learned, I figured it was now time to embark on the journey for shopping for maternity clothes.
This is rare, getting a quote, associated with the sexy photo, very nice, thank you!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:31 PM

Here's a story I found on an old hard disk... years ago I grabbed it from somewhere... hope you enjoy it:

Today during my lunch hour I went over to a nearby shopping mall and -- I was very much in the mood for some fun.

I walked through a large department and went to the ladies room. When I was ready, I closed my pants, leaving my fly wide open. Checking in the mirror, I adjusted things so that I was gaping wide open. The pants were quite tight, so my blue cotton panties were showing very easily. I went out into the store. At first I had my winter coat closed but when I got over to the shoe dept, I let the coat swing open and walked right through trying to look very calm and natural. None of the people happened to be looking in the right place at the right time. This was disappointing but I was not about to give up. With my coat closed, I walked out of the dept store, a short way down the hall, and into the food court. After a few minutes, I found just what I was looking for -- a sandwich shop with a nice young man behind the counter. Coat swinging open, I walked up and ordered a sandwich. Yes, he noticed! His eyes travelled back and forth from my face to my crotch several times. He had a very nice smile -- seemed amused at the sight. That is such a strange feeling. First, I felt the "rush", the euphoria, of exposing my panties in public. There I was, right in front of him with my open fly showing. I had to look very calm and normal. I could not let him know, even suspect, that this was on purpose. While he was making my sandwich, I saw him say something to a girl working next to him, who then walked up to the front and stared right at my crotch. I managed to smile pleasantly at her and she smiled back. Paying for my sandwich was great fun. Once again he was right in front of me and kept moving his eyes back and forth, when I reached into my side pocked to get some change. Self control was needed, and I am often very poor at this, but I managed. At this point, I thought it would look very suspicious if I covered up with my coat. So, leaving it open, I picked up my tray, walked out into the seating area, and found a table. I do not know if anyone noticed my open fly. After eating, I had to get back to work. But I wanted to go a little further. Isn't that always the way! So with my coat still open, I got up, walked down the hall and back to the dept store. This took a bit of courage, but on the other hand it sure felt good. I don't know if anyone in the hall noticed. But in the store a woman and a man did notice. The woman quickly looked away. I thought the man might say something to me, but he didn't. :-) Rather than press my luck, I returned to my office. I couldn’t wait to get home that evening to have a glass of champagne while thinking about the sandwich shop and masturbate ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01464.JPG  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hr914 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 06:40 PM

Default P

*****WATERMARKED PHOTO REMOVED*****

Last edited by Mudbug; 11-07-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Photo Removed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MARTAGUC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 PM

Default Katie Holmes

ON NO! Katie Holmes On Jimmy Fallon: ZIPPER DOWN Yellow Teeth!
Attached Thumbnails
Katie-Holmes-at-Late-Night-with-Jimmy-Fallon-05-560x851.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ClayRegazzoni For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 10:10 PM

A few candid shots of katherine heigl in jeans
Attached Thumbnails
khfly1.jpg   khfly2.jpg  

khfly3.jpg   khfly4.jpg  

khfly5.jpg  
Old 11-27-2012, 11:28 PM

Just one picture of this girl, at a club with her friends, forgot to zip:
Attached Thumbnails