Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-22-2014, 01:21 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Too late for Sandy Hook. Now closed to nudity due to the topography changes by Hurricane Sandy. There was a thread bemoaning this, a while back
DR
I heard Gunnison (Sandy Hook)was closed last year too because of Sandy damage then a hot female bartender took out her phone and showed me a couple pictures of her naked on the beach. Guess the info i read was wrong, now I have to think of more wrong things to say so she shows me more pictures...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I heard Gunnison (Sandy Hook)was closed last year too because of Sandy damage then a hot female bartender took out her phone and showed me a couple pictures of her naked on the beach. Guess the info i read was wrong, now I have to think of more wrong things to say so she shows me more pictures...
I think the confusion over Sandy Hook and Gunnison in particular being closed last year was because:
Early on, it was said that there was no way they could clear the roads, clean up the debris, and more importantly, get basic utilities up and running before summer.

But apparently the did! Good for them. Nice job!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 08:18 PM

Thanked 3,574 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
I think it was open by Memorial Day. What was closed to nude use (permanently) was Robert Moses/Lighthouse Beach. It had been clothing optional for decades, but no longer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2014, 10:28 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Nude Florida Beaches

Well it's been a couple of years. We used to go over many times every year from 1994 till 2002. The Federal Beach below new Smyrna Beach and PlayaLinda near Cape Canaveral were fun. Both have unofficial gay beaches which my wife enjoyed. Seems that gay guys I've fondling tits but have other sexual pleasures.
Each had unofficial areas for different groups which we notice many do. The beginners, the pro nudists, those who fool around, and the gay beach. Of course most of this is not legal but common sense plays a big part in what you play.
Of course there are many pay nudist parks near Tampa, Fl. We've always just found semi secluded beach areas most places we go in any state we've been in. Again, common sense rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2014, 06:54 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Anyone have any updates on Lighthouse Beach in Ny?
Old 04-28-2014, 10:48 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
I think it was open by Memorial Day. What was closed to nude use (permanently) was Robert Moses/Lighthouse Beach. It had been clothing optional for decades, but no longer.
This is where the confusion arises. I was told it was closed because the dunes in front of the lighthouse were washed away so anyone visiting the lighthouse would see the nude bathers. I take it that's not the same beach as Gunnison? They just flow into each other so I assumed they were one in the same.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:33 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 298 Posts
Smile

Quote:
This is where the confusion arises. I was told it was closed because the dunes in front of the lighthouse were washed away so anyone visiting the lighthouse would see the nude bathers. I take it that's not the same beach as Gunnison? They just flow into each other so I assumed they were one in the same.
Attached is a public service announcement dated 2/8/2013

February 8, 2013
Nude Beaches on Fire Island no longer Clothing Optional.

The National Parks Service has released a statement and confirmed with FireIsland.com that the few remaining New York nude beaches on Fire Island will no longer be a clothing optional atmosphere.

“Effective immediately, state nudity laws will be enforced at Fire Island National Seashore”

New York State prohibited public nudity in 1984, but the federally operated parks department on Fire Island opted not to enforce those laws. However, this has now changed and violation of this law, a class B federal misdemeanor, may result in a fine as high as $5,000 and six months in Jail a very hefty price to pay to let it all hang out.

The beaches that this affects are:

Lighthouse beach, from the western boundary of the park to the western boundary of Kismet.
The Sailors Haven tract, from Point O’ Woods to Cherry Grove.
One half mile on either side of the Barrett Beach lifeguard stand.
One mile on either side of the Watch Hill lifeguard stand.
From the Wilderness Visitor Center to the breach at Old Inlet

Why the sudden change in policy?

This news comes at a time when Fire Island is recovering from one of the worst storms in its history. According to the parks department the effects of Hurricane Sandy did play a role in this decision, however they are clear to state the decision is based on a number of factors, including:

Conflicts of use.
Public safety hazard due to the lack of adequate facilities for trash and human waste.
Lack of Dune protection: Hurricane Sandy leveled the dunes in this area, which increases the visibility of the beach from other public use areas.
New Habitat: The Hurricane sandy over wash areas left by the storm created added habitat for sensitive species in the area.
Increase in criminal activity in the designated clothing-optional areas.

Fire Island, is in New York
Gunnison Beach, which is on New Jersey's Sandy Hook remains clothing optional.

Gunnison beach was open all last summer and the scenery was as good as it has ever been.

Hope this clarifies.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 07:54 AM

Mirage is another a/n friendly place on the cliffs. No beach, but a nice little infinity pool looking out over the sea.

I think there are still a couple of stretches of beach between CSA and what used to be Beaches that are rather empty and you may be able to lounge a/n as long as you cover up when folks come by.
The Following User Says Thank You to barackosama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 05:52 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Attached is a public service announcement dated 2/8/2013

February 8, 2013
Nude Beaches on Fire Island no longer Clothing Optional.
Thanks Jimmy,

I have heard that its not being enforced that's why I asked, if anyone that has been there recently.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:32 AM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 298 Posts
Default Lighthouse Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Thanks Jimmy,

I have heard that its not being enforced that's why I asked, if anyone that has been there recently.
My wife and I live near Albany, NY and we used to frequent Lighthouse Beach.
Not as often as I would have liked, but it was always a hassle to get there from Upstate NY.
The Thruway tolls, several bridge tolls, the LI Expressway.
We would leave at 6 pm Friday and not get to our hotel for 5 hours. Maybe 4 hours on a good night.
With the closing of Lighthouse Beach we found Gunnison Beach.
Now we leave Friday at 6 PM after work and are at our hotel before 930.
No bridge Tolls, No NYC traffic.
I wouldn't go back to Lighthouse beach if it did open.
My conversations on with people at Gunnison Beach have been that many are there because of Lighthouse
Beach being closed.
I did not try to go to Lighthouse Beach in 2013, but I personally spoke with people that said it was closed to nudists.
The people on Gunnsion are all very nice.
My wife broke her ankle last summer and was on crutches.
Many people offered her help or encouragement on her treks to the ladies room. She is textile but feels very comfortable on Gunnison Beach, more so than on Lighthouse Beach.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia