Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 12:23 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Update the questions + more?

@ Others: Maybe I'm confused with another thread... but the questions on this thread is missing something.
I would like to re-arrange the listing of the questions and add a few questions. Such as:
"How many men and/or women did your wife/SO have since you've been together" and:
"Have these been with your blessing?" Nothing that will take much more time to answer.

This original thread is 2009... Would you guys be cool with me re-doing them a bit, updating here before starting a new thread for us to boast about.

This past Saturday, we went to a performance show which had about 4~5 acts. One of the better performers (who I happen to know, who she never meet before) was talking with my wife after the show and mixed with the rest of the crowd with no makeup or costume. She ask me "May I go backstage with him to play?" I said yes. Later, she said they needed a condom, which I went to our car and fetched. But the packaging was damaged. We had not planned for sex with others that night, otherwise we'd have our "kit".

Later, There were two other men she wanted to have sex with that night, guys who I've known many years before my wife that she's never had sex with or seen each other nude. They didn't pan out for reasons I won't go into in detail other than, scheduling and location issues. But we did do an after party with a buddy which we've done MFM before, but doesn't add her score up.

Is she turning into a sl*t?

PS: with one of the guys, it would have provided opportunity for me to have sex with 1 or 2 other women that night if it worked out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 01:00 PM

Default Pam

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Sort of

2)If so, what is the number?
Pam would only say that she had more than 10 in her pussy before we were married.

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?
From some of the stories she related and reading some of her lovers' letters to her I think she may have left a couple out. Maybe more than a couple! Who knows how many in her mouth. Probably fewer than in her pussy because oral sex was not her favorite, neither giving nor receiving.
As for her ass she only admits to letting one guy do her ass. I wasn't the lucky one although she did offer it once early in our relationship.

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?
Not really!

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
Pam and I used have Scheherazade sessions where she regaled me with tales of her past sex life. Of particular interest were those about Jack, her grad school professor and Masters thesis advisor who pushed her limits. While she was no innocent virgin before Jack, he introduced her to a host of taboos. She told me about some of them and when I saw some of the videos and photos he took (Long gone, unfortunately.), I saw those and some others that she hadn't told me about..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jmontagn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 01:40 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Updates

"How many men and/or women did your wife/SO have since you've been together" and:...We lost track. But around 100 men. Many repeats.

"Have these been with your blessing?" Nothing that will take much more time to answer.....YES! and I've always been there playing around or watching.

clitty I'm beginning to worry about you and your wife's arrangements. Be careful and don't let her get out of hand and fool around with too many men when you are not there. I realize we are not all the same. But for us any kind of sex acts are for the thrill of the other partner. If my wife were at a motel fucking George I wouldn't get any benefit except knowing she's having a good time. Not our way of doing this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 03:59 PM

@Clitty: I actually had to think about that and write it all down. I think I need to add one if I include giving a BJ. As a rule of thumb, I tend to only give BJs out to guys I want to have sex with. Only once did I ever give a BJ and then not have sex. I'm not sure if I am alone in doing that, but that is my thing.

Currently, I am single and just having fun, but I have to agree with ModelT-MsDollie. I have never been interested in marriage (probably because my parents split up and I was there as a 10 year-old when it all went bad. My mom locked herself in room and was crying and threatened to take her own life while my Dad and the man that would become my step-Dad tried to reason with her. I sat in another room with my younger brother and sister unaware of what was really going on. For lack of better words, it was a fucking fiasco and I don't know if that is what has made me anti-marriage, but back to agreeing with them.

If you are going to have fun and have another person in your life, you should discuss about having fun together or with the others blessing. I don't think leaving and doing things with another person while your special someone is not there is GOOD for the long haul of that relationship. Again as ModelT-MsDollie said, that would be my rules, but that is me.

When I play around the other party (if it is a couple) has to be consenting on both sides. I don't do the cheating husband, no matter how hot he is. Too many chances to get caught and I would not want to hurt another female. When I play with Matt and Cate, it is both or nothing at all.

@Five Hole: Are you writing the next epic American Novel Matt? Get it up for us to read!

I do want to commend you on your writing skills. You have a certain way of writing that attracts me in like bait to a fish. I enjoy the way you write and craft out your stories and find myself getting turned on when I read some of them!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JennyRed For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2015, 03:54 AM

Boy did I run this into the ditch, my sincere apologies!
The Following User Says Thank You to Deeja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2015, 11:07 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

No... doubt it. The backstory is cool.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2015, 12:33 AM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
1- My wife was w/ 90 ish guys before me.. she was always a swinger, and sexually active from 14.. we met at a mutual friends swing party.
2-90ish?
3- yes
4- not really, I've been with about the same women when we met.
5-yes, we have, and sometimes we remenise about the good old days and laugh together.

A pic from the good old days when we met in her very long hair days.

Sorry I had to quote to remember the questions.
Attached Thumbnails
b240.jpg  
Old 08-01-2015, 05:25 AM

Smile

yes
12ish
no
no
yes
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 05:43 AM

Quote:

1) Yes
2) About 20 (she thinks)
3) Yes
4) Yes because her past is a turn on for me
5) Yes we talk about every thing and every one she has fucked
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sneakyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2015, 06:00 PM

Default Wife's shady past

Quote:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Only an estimate. (Wife was former call girl).

2)If so, what is the number? over 3000

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? I think after doing the math on how many men per day, six days a week and the number of years she done it the numbers she gave me were way too low. I say around 7000 or more.

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? Not really, it means that it's easier to get her to do kinky and sl*tty things, like threesomes and stuff.

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? My wife has many many stories about the things she had done when she was a call girl. She talks about the different sizes how much some of the guys tipped her and some of the "special" things she would do for certain people. I enjoy it when she tells me stories, especially when she is telling a few of my buddies too.

It has been a rollercoaster ride being married to a former prostitute but I wouldn't have it any other way.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023