Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts
Default Wife's past

1. Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Not exactly

2. Maybe 25 or 30

3. Do you think she is telling you the truth? Yes, I don't think she's too sure though.

4. Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you Only that I'm a bit jealous that I didn't get around as much.

5. Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her. Not often as she's a little shy about it now although it turns me on.
I figure she had a few one night stands and holiday romances. I know she had a couple of short relationships with guys that were quite rich and treated her well so she's quite practical like that.
She certainly didn't marry me for my money!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 02:14 AM

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.

1) I do not know the exact amount.

2) I know of about 5 guys for sure and I am guessing there were more.

3) It not a matter of the truth, it only comes up so often and i have kept some what of a count in my head. I know my wife. If she dated them for a little while, she fucked them.

4) NO. When you first get married, it is some what of concern. After a few years of marriage and even later on, I don't really care.

5) Only the first year of marriage. After that, it really isn't important anymore. There is more to marriage than past sexual activity. The past is soon forgotten nor mentioned.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arrangr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 01:43 AM

Robert69,

i am curious if you are just dating or newly married? While this thread can be fun to read, past sexual activity conversation will die out fast and if you keep digging up the past on a person, they will eventually get tired of your searching and possibly leave the relationship.

Again, while it is interesting to read the thread, i hope that most men on here will forget the Q & A Skeltons in the closet probing and move on with their life and relationship. You can't change the past and certainly you do not want to begin comparing yourself with men from the past. Therefore, Love your wife / girlfriend for who she is today and not about who she was in the past or how you think she should have behaved in the past. Get on with life now and enjoy her, because this life is very short and does not come with any guarantees.

Best to you
arrangr
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arrangr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 02:11 PM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Answers

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

Yes - surely...

11 men and boys, 4 girls / women - first time she was 13 years old - her first masturbation she did at the age of 7 or 8 years...

Yes, why not?

I think from every person she has fucked she learnde something - no problem for me

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

Yes, she told me of threesome, groupsex she has made, she masturbated for me and my friends, and she told me my cock is no the biggest, but it smells very good...

No problem for me to speak it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 AM

Thanked 2,444 Times in 155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1) she told me
2) she said 4
3) no i think he had more
4) yes i am very interested in her past and hear how she was fucking
5) yes i want to hear everything how they fucked her, how the cock was, specially i am interested in cumming - where they liked and how it tasted
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marmorkuchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1) Yes
2) 6
3) Probably
4) No
5) Yes. Took me a while to get the truth out of her, though. Seems I'm 3rd place in size...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kanto For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 11:55 PM

Default Wife's Past 109

1) Yes
2) 107
3) Yes
4) Yes - The More the better!
5) She slept with 107 guys before we met, was fucking two other guys while we dated the first few weeks that stopped. Then during a 3 month break up she fucked another guy. So in total she has had 109 cocks inside her pretty pussy. She is only 30 years old as of now. It's so hot to hear her stories of past indiscretions. She tells me anything I ask. She did fuck a guy with a monster cock, when I asked her how big it was she held up her hands like a prized bass. It was huge, close to 12". She tried to keep him around but he was just a man wh*r* himself and wasn't interested in a steady girlfriend. She also said he was very thick too.
So many hot stories to hear. I get off so hard thinking of them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lovesdirtywomen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 10:08 PM

Default Great Post

Great story. Don't know of you already found your answer but if not post a photo here and I will do some searching for you. I know we would all love to see some photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrader View Post
1) Yes
2) Best guess 20ish
3) No. I learned much of this from others
4) Not really. It's in the past. At least most of it.
5) Some of them. Usually on the ones where there was something of interest.

These numbers would have been much lower if I took this survey a couple of years ago. Here is why, about 10years after my wife and I married we went to visit her family. During the trip I went out drinking with my brothers in law and some of their local college buddies. After awhile a couple of their acquaintances joined us. By this time my in laws went off to play some pool in the back of the bar. I stayed and watched sports with their friends. One of the acquaintances seemed a bit off and started to talk about his old girlfriends. He would go on and on about each one. It was getting pretty annoying. I remember he went off on some gal he dated that was 6' 5" and the things you can an can't do with someone that tall. This guy was about 5'5" 300lbs. I was about to leave and get my in laws when he told me to stay and started talking about this gal he dated 15 years earlier. She was 22 cute, great body, big boobs but was naive, and had just broken up with her first serious boyfriend. They had dated since she was 18. Keeping this short, this guy took total advantage of her. Did what ever he could to keep her self esteem low. He went on with how he controlled her and some of what he got her to do. He started by having her do exhibitionist acts and wear revealing clothes. He had her give him blows every time they meet where ever they were at the time. Mostly in cars. He even got her to go to Laker games wearing shorts and a Laker t-shirt with no bra. He would have her stand up and shake her boobs for the fans. He said that after he got a beer or two in her and played with her boobs for a short time her motor would start and she would become excited and more compliant. He said he even able to get her to allow some of the guys around them at the game to squeeze her boobs. They would leave before the end of the game and screw in the parking lot because she was so hot to go she didn't want to wait to drive back to his place. He tried to get her into swapping but she wouldn't go for it but he was able to get her to pull a train with his roommate a few times. There was also bondage and some S&M. Eventually, after 6 months or so she wised up and was going to dump him. For some reason during this time she allowed him to photograph her. He even video taped her doing some exhibitionism as well as pulling the trains. She finally dumped him and that was that. Years later she married had kids and was having a good life as a teacher. Somewhere in her thirties this whack job stumbles on her and a couple of her girlfriends at a restaurant. He was there on business. He talked with her in private seeing if she wanted the photos back that he took years before. She didn't know about the videos. She took from this that he was going to post these if she didn't buy them back. He didn't want money. They agreed that he would give her a third of the photos each time they hooked up which would be every few months when he was in town. She did demand the prints and the negatives. He started laughing when he told me this because he used some weird film back then which provided negatives, prints and slides. So he gave her the prints and negatives but not the slides. He also insisted that they meet at her house. After three events she thought she was free and clear. But he had video taped all of the sessions. Now he had the original material and current videos. He said he had her and she new it. He also said he was doing this with two other gals and his old roommate was doing it with one of his old girlfriends. What scums. They eventually came to an agreement that they would get together twice a year and she would do what he wanted. He had her do everything she did previously but also entertain a few of his buddies and business customers. What person would deal with a guy who says with every deal you get to screw a 40 year old 4th grade teacher? Anyway, several years after my meeting this guy my wife and I went to see her parents and during the trip went to the beach. Late in the day this guy jogs by out of the blue and notices us. He comes over and says hi to my wife. She looked shocked and then pissed. They didn't talk much and he obviously didn't remember me since he was drunk when I met him. After he left I asked my wife who he was and she said an old boyfriend and cut the conversation. I pressed it and learned that she dated him in her early 20's right after she was dumped by her first boyfriend. I must have had a weird look on my face because she asked me what was wrong. I haven't and won't bring up what I learned. We were now on the other side of the country and are in our 50's so I certain whatever happened has ended. My wife is also no longer a teacher so much of her risk is gone. The weirdest part of this is that ever since I met my wife she has always had a pretty straight attitude about sex and wasn't interested in deviating off the norm. The more I thought about it the more I wonder if all of this was the ramblings of a drunk. I also don't see her going out with some large guy. I think she was 5' 4" 110lbs back then.

If this guy was telling the truth I bet he has posted her material online somewhere. Anyone know how to search for images of someone. Obviously, I don't have his photos but I don't have photos of her when she was that age.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hbongodrums1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,771 Times in 101 Posts

Yeah, sure do

She says around 30

Probably close but I'm thinking 35ish

Could care less. She just came well trained

Yep, sure have
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cum_y For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 07:05 PM

If any of your wives or girlfriends claim a past lover had a 12" dick, you KNOW they aren't telling the truth!
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife