Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2019, 02:47 PM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts
Default Female Mouths.......

Yes I know the title is odd but my mind goes to odd places.

Was just watching the news with the hurricane coverage & noticed a lot of close ups of the female anchors face.

This woman is about late 30s married with 2 kids. But today I just focused on her mouth.

This is where my mind short circuited LOL. I started wondering how many different mens cocks passed through her lips & or came on or in her mouth before she got married. Just seeing this normal woman delivering the news contrasted with the though in real life she may have been a blow job machine got me thinking.

All the other women we see every day, on tv, at work, walking down the street. How many cocks & cum has passed through those lips & into that mouth?

College girls are wild. How many cocks have college girls sucked. All these professional women back in the day :-).

Gives you a new perspective.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 04:22 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Your inquisitiveness made me think of this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDBARNES View Post
........................I started wondering how many different mens cocks passed through her lips & or came on or in her mouth before she got married. Just seeing this normal woman delivering the news contrasted with the though in real life she may have been a blow job machine got me thinking......................................... How many cocks have college girls sucked. All these professional women back in the day :-).
.............Gives you a new perspective.
Your inquisitiveness made me think of this very old humorous video.
I saw the YouTube version of a "C.S.I. crime scene spoof"
A detective is in a crime scene bedroom setting up a UV light to search the crime scene for semen. Just then his hot looking female partner walks in late. She was apparently out on a date. He turns on the UV light and they are examining the bed for traces of semen. He glances up and sees this:
NO NEED TO WONDER ABOUT HER ANYMORE!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Splooge-1.JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2019, 08:37 AM

Thanked 5,715 Times in 427 Posts

Rather reminds me of the old joke!

MAN (indicating girls left shoulder): Have you ever had a parrot sitting on there?

GIRL: No.

MAN (indicating girls right shoulder): Have you ever had a parrot sitting on there then?

GIRL: No.

MAN: I bet you've had a cockatoo in between though.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2019, 09:42 AM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDBARNES View Post
College girls are wild.
Only the wild ones are wild. And that really is fewer rather than more. We only hear about the wild ones, so it seems like all college women are wild. My experience, even going to a "party school" 20 years ago, was that most are not wild whatsoever. Only if you go looking for them.

I know two smoking hot news anchors who are a big deal where I live. They appear to be the wild, hot, sorority, party girl type. They aren't. Once they are off-camera, they are rather prudish, conservative, only-had-one-man type women, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2019, 02:10 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I have a class mate that was not that cute in high school. Nice body, but she wore glasses, had a bit of a unibrow. She was cute in a very homely way, but she was fun to hang out with. That girl loved to suck cock though and she sucked mine on several different school outings. I know of a couple other friends she sucked off too. Now she is not a big news anchor or actress now, but she was one of those late blooming girls we are all kind of shocked by when we see them. She is a preacher's wife and a very sweet lady, but I can't help but look at her with her husband and two kids and remember her gobbling my knob with no strings attached back in the day. It does not make her a bad person. Just a normal inquisitive girl that grew up.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 10:03 PM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Only the wild ones are wild. And that really is fewer rather than more. We only hear about the wild ones, so it seems like all college women are wild. My experience, even going to a "party school" 20 years ago, was that most are not wild whatsoever. Only if you go looking for them.

I know two smoking hot news anchors who are a big deal where I live. They appear to be the wild, hot, sorority, party girl type. They aren't. Once they are off-camera, they are rather prudish, conservative, only-had-one-man type women, etc.
What market do you live in?
Old 09-05-2019, 07:27 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

Sometimes when I'm in a boring meeting I'll find myself looking at women's mouths and thinking about a cock in them and what they'd look like, do they take it in the mouth, swallow, allow it on the face, those sorts of things. I have to be careful though and not get too aroused and let it show!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d