Login
or
Register

Old 11-06-2017, 10:00 PM

Thanked 2,220 Times in 161 Posts
Talking I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
But I really don't see any of my buddies jerking off to my wife. I know it's not big new for my to say she doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm finding myself looking at other women and have something lined up next weekend.

I would be curious to know if anyone from here jerks to her pics?
OK after mods took the fun away (just kidding guys) - highlighted Suzy the hottie here...

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...57#post2531257

BTW - Does Suzy know you have poster her pictures and if so does she read OCC forums. If so tell her the photo of her in the window is unbelievably hot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 01:13 AM

Thanked 2,376 Times in 97 Posts
Default Guilty

I had never thought of this concept before but you’re right. One day while swimming my buddy’s girlfriend, now wife, wore this loose bikini which slid off a couple times so I saw her ass and tits. (I’ve actually seen her tits a few times as deep down I think that girl likes wearing loose bikinis.) At any rate, it’s great masturbation material to think about.

But one time it was my long-time girlfriend who wore the loose bikini and she must’ve had her bottoms slide down a dozen times as the waves would hit her. So you know he does the same thing thinking about my girlfriend. That’s pretty funny.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dmwatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 05:44 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry27 View Post
It isn’t difficult to capture her walking into the room naked if you are serious about it. Just pretend you are playing a game on your phone, talking on your phone or place the phone in your pocket and just stand there for a few minutes. Let us see her naked body!
That’s the one I use all the time. The other tried and true is I have my phone sticking just a bit out of a side pocket in my gym bag, just so the camera is out. I set it to video and walk into the bathroom and set it at an angle to catch the walk into she shower the shower. They. Just pause the video playback and do screen captures.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
Where we go out to a club and or lounge and no guys hit on her. No rings are on and we walk in separately. One guy smiled at her but wouldn't follow up any further. Or when we go nothing happens.

I'm losing or have lost interest in her.
Personally, i find it normal to go out with my wife and not have assholes trying to pick her up. Its nothing to do with attractiveness, and probably more to do with people getting hit on in bars not being particularly the norm. Perhaps you are not going to a bar thats dive enough.

What you feel about your wife shouldnt have to be validated by others.

Btw - any women come up and hit on you, ever?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Peeking

When I was in my late 40s we lived in a housing development before we moved out in the country where we live now. We had a wooden fence around our backyard mainly because I like to get an all over tan in the summer. One day I was laying outside on a chaise lounge naked on my back with my legs slightly spread. At the time everyone was shaving their pussies smooth. I had mine waxed a couple of days before so I was bald as a billiard ball down there. I had rubbed tanning lotion all over my body even on my pussy. I was reading a magazine and sipping on a drink when I thought I heard something from next door. I looked to my right at our fence and I thought I saw a hole. I was trying to play it cool and not let on that I suspected something was going on. I thought I heard soft moaning. I swung my legs over to the right, sat up and spread them a little taking my finger and kind of scratching my pussy. I was sure then I heard a soft moan. I got up and walked to our gate and grabbed my robe out of sight of the hole in the fence. I threw it on and quickly ran out the gate and around the fence. There was our young neighbor, Nelson with his dick in his hand jerking off. It seems Nelson had a big crush on me. He was 18 and about to go to college in the fall. He stayed home while his parents worked during the day like I did with my husband. Nelson mowed our grass and had seen me many times outside in my bikini while he did yard work for us. I always wore it if he was coming over. It turned out he had drilled a small hole in the fence to spy on me while I sat outside naked. We had known him since he was 10 yrs. old or so and was kind of a cute small kid a kind of friend to us. I guess he had been jerking off to me for years. Poor Nelson, he was so embarrassed that his little hard on shrank in his hand. Since he was now 18 I decided to give him a treat. I put my arm around him and told him it was OK, I was not mad. He was shaking as I led him into our living room. I sat down on the couch and opened my robe up for him. His little dick, about 5 inches hard, was tenting his shorts. I sat down on the couch spread my legs and told him to slip off his shorts. When he did his little dick popped right out at attention. I told him not to touch himself yet and get on his knees. I then taught little Nelson how to eat my pussy. He moaned as he licked and I knew if he had his hand on his dick he would be squirting all over the place by then. He learned fast and I had several orgasms on his tongue. I then had Nelson go and get a towel, kneel in front of my spread legs, and finish himself off. Nelson was too small for me to fuck (I like large dicks and I would have barely felt him. He also came rather quickly too) so he remained a virgin that summer. I had a very good summer on Nelson's tongue until he went off to college. I let him suck on my titties and lick my pussy all that summer but I never touched his dick. (I still think he would have squirted almost immediately if I touched it.) He was happy just to jerk off for me after he was done pleasing me. He went off to school that fall and we wound up moving to our present house. I've always wondered who took his virginity and when. I might have screwed up his head but I did teach him how to eat pussy real well.
Here I am on the couch. This is what Nelson got to eat that summer. I kept him well fed.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 053.jpg  
Old 11-09-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
100% - I know for a fact the 3 of my best mates have masturbated to thoughts or pictures of my wife. I've returned the compliment of course
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts
Default I am sure he does

my good friend and I send each other nudes from the wives

started with underwear but now its full frontal unawares from both sides

he has an office and I know thats where he sees my e-mails

I wanna ask him where he masturbates, if its at his home, maybe he just uses the memories of what I send him; but if he jerks off at work (which I do) then I'd know hes beating to my wife; I would love it if he did
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 09:58 PM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Yes they have

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Personally, i find it normal to go out with my wife and not have assholes trying to pick her up. Its nothing to do with attractiveness, and probably more to do with people getting hit on in bars not being particularly the norm. Perhaps you are not going to a bar thats dive enough.

What you feel about your wife shouldnt have to be validated by others.

Btw - any women come up and hit on you, ever?
Yes they have.

Well when we go out with that intent because she feels a bit frisky and wanting the attention from others. Why is every guy an asshole that hits on another woman?
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:47 PM

Women should be able to go out socially without some guy trying to pick them up soley for a one night stand fucking session.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:37 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 190 Posts
Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
I'm certain all my buddies think about my wife like that... Often.

A few have even said so.

A couple of them have been lucky enough to have me show them pics and vids anyway so I'm sure that's helped them visualise haha.
I have a busy that has seen my wife’s pics and seen her topless in person and he loves it! Asks all the time to see a pic
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Superstar1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife