uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2022, 05:50 PM

Default My mistake

So I never actually had intercourse with this woman, but it still fits here.

Was a little drunk at my five year high school reunion, had a good time with dancing with many different girls. Towards the end of the night the dj started playing slow songs and after a couple of dances I was heading off the floor. A girl I had known since sixth grade came up and put her arms around me and said she wanted to dance with me. Peggy was may a little heavy, definitely not fat, had a nice rack. The problem was her face. Narrow and angular, with a large bent nose. Really not very attractive. I maneuvered us over into the dark corner of the dance floor that faced away from where people were standing and reached up and felt one of her boobs. She gave me this shocked look, I asked her if she had never had here boobs felt up while dancing. She said no, but it was ok if I did. I told her I wouldn't mind doing it more after the event and we made plans to meet afterwards.

So we met at a place where our crew would go while in high school to party, a dark tree lined street in the neighborhood, the trees blocked the street lights. I got there first, when she pulled up I got out and got into her passenger seat. We kissed, I rubbed her boobs for a while. I stopped and told her that I wasn't interested in a relationship but thought we could still have some fun tonight. She said no problem. We started kissing again, I unbuttoned her dress by her breasts and reached inside. She was wearing both a slip and a bra. I pulled the straps off her shoulders and took them off her arms and pulled her slip down to her waist. Then I reached around and unhooked her bra and took it off. I think it surprised her because she gave out a little gasp when it came off. I undid the rest of he buttons in the bodice and reached in to feel her bare boobs. Then I opened her top and started licking and sucking her nipples while rubbing the inside of her thigh. After a while, I moved up to occasionally rubbing her crotch, then started rubbing it exclusively. She started breathing a little heavier, so I reached up under her dress and pulled her panty hose and panties down to her knees. She kicked her shoes off and I pulled them all the way off. I then rubbed her clit and sucked on her nipples until she came.

She said that she really enjoyed that and asked what I wanted. I suggested we go to a place I knew that was a lot more isolated since she probably didn't want to suck my dick right here. She tried to be cool about it and agreed, but was obviously bothered by the idea. I told her I would drive and we got into my car. I suggested if she wanted she could get started on the way and she was "really?" and I said sure. I undid my pants and pulled my dick out, then pulled away from the curb. She leaned over and took me in her mouth and I have to say she had pretty good technique. She took the occasional break to use her hand, but always got back to sucking. At one point I told her I'd push on the back of her head when I was going to cum and she should swallow it as fast as I came. I came just as we got to our destination and she chugged it down like a champ. Told me she had never swallowed before but it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. So we walked back to our isolated place, she sucked me a few more times and I fingerbanged her a couple of times. Took her back to her car, said goodbye, and figured that was that.

It wasn't. She started calling me every damn day. It got so I would walk outside when the phone rang so my mom could honestly say I wasn't there. Every once in a while, I'd make the mistake of answering the phone and she'd keep me on the line for an hour. My parents were out of town for about a month and she got me on the phone and started saying she'd like to see me. So I asked her if she wanted to come over since we had the house to ourselves. What should she wear? Doesn't matter since I'd be undressing her in the front hall, but I told her a denim skirt and short sleeve blouse, but no bra or panties. I was sort of trying to scare her off. I reminded her I wasn't looking for anything permanent. She came over anyway, dressed as I had instructed. I stripped her in the front hall as promised, led her down to the rec room and had my way with her. When we were done I told her to stop calling me because nothing was going to come of this. She finally did. I started grad school that fall, moved out and decided the $1/month to get an unlisted number was worth it.

Never heard from her again, I figure she was trying to make a relationship out nothing. About two years later I got a card in the mail, unsigned, that said on the front "Who died and made you God?" There was a return address and it took me a week to think it might be her. My friends had lots of suggestions as I had been playing the field over the past years.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2022, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,039,273 Times in 31,077 Posts
Default I had TWO, that I should have never done!

The 1st was my good buddy's younger sister. I was driving home late after the BAR closed and didn't get lucky with any girls that night! Then I seen my buddy's sister walking home from so place and since it was real late, I pulled over to see if she wanted a ride? She got in and we drove around and was talking, then I parked in a nice secluded place and while talking she kept on getting closer to me in the car. The next thing I remember besides me being a bit intoxicated and I wasn't sure if she was or not, but we started making out and exchanging plenty of tongue! I know later her hand was rubbing my crotch and I was getting somewhat excited, so maybe I started rubbing her breast too! In a short time, she had my growing cock out and I heard her say " I Love sucking cocks!".
Then she went down and sucked on mine till I was rock solid. Then she removed her bottom clothing and jumped on top, riding my cock till I went off inside here! Later I drove her home and was glad that I never heard anything about this and I have always had regrets that I let it happen. I did at the same time drift away from my buddy and his wonderful family too!
The 2nd was a girl that I met at a Drive In Restaurant and it was like a double deal, cause she had a GF with her and I had a buddy with me. We started going out, but she never told me that she was just Divorced and had a baby too. It wasn't for about 2 months till I found out, but by that time we had SEX and adventures many times!
I was starting to drift away from her and starting finding new girls to go out with, but going to the same places I would run into her and she had No Problems in coming up to me and my friends telling them that she is Pregnant and that we're getting married soon! After this went on for awhile, I found out she was only pissed at seeing me with other girls and wasn't Pregnant. I don't believe any of my friends believed her in the first place, but I just started going to different places again and was hoping that I wouldn't ever have another deal like this happen again!
I guess life is just what you make it and you continue on~
Old 09-15-2022, 02:42 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

I think you're absolutely desperate to lose your virginity, and while it's often quick and unsatisfying, it's satisfying enough to want more. And lots of it!

I lost my virginity to a good looking girl, but after that it was for quite some time a case of 'anything will do'. I'm talking about the ages of say, 17-19. Yes, some half-decent ones in there, but more than my share of fright-nights!

The ones less experienced than me at that age could sometimes be less than satisfying, simply through their own inexperience and sometimes fear of getting pregnant (even with condoms involved), fear of oral, fear of whatever. Sometimes, there was the odd one who was willing to go to bed, sometimes even for the sake of getting rid of their own virginity, but who lacked any sort of personality. They could look great, but couldn't buy a personality at the charisma counter in Woolworths. Some of them could be seen as 'I really shouldn't have...'

But one stands out, when I got drunk one night and one girl who had a fancy for me, and I'd known for a long time but never fancied myself hauled me back to her flat. I, in my drunkenness, thought I was just going to crash on her sofa. She was still a teenager, plain looking and maybe the best part of 20st in weight (280lbs, American friends).

Now, I was really pissed (in the British sense of the word...I mean I was very, very drunk!) and she started undressing me. I honestly believed my boots and jeans were coming off to make me more comfortable under a duvet on her sofa

Anyway, I'm naked and getting aroused by her hand job, blow job actions rather than any conscious decision of my own, but now aware what she was doing. Well, guys, as the philosopher says, 'a stiff prick has no conscience'.

Fuck it...just do it!

I roll onto her and I'm in, when suddenly I realise that the whiff of body odour I once got off her in a pub wasn't just an unfortunate incident at the end of a hot day, but routine. She didn't do washing under her arms, didn't do deodorant

I'm fucking a very fat, exceptionally smelly woman!

I gagged and gagged at the horrific smell. I mean, it was rank!!!!

I don't care how drunk I was, when she asked me to go down on her I was still sober enough to imagine it would be no different down there and mumbled the words 'I just want to fuck you' at her, even though I now didn't, and sober never would have.

I should have said 'sorry, I'm too drunk to perform', left and maybe slept under a tree in a park or something, but by now it was 'well, any and every hole is your goal', (we all like to crank the numbers up at that age, don't we?) so I finished off, rolled off her and thankfully fell asleep. When I awoke in the morning -on the sofa, she went to her own bed- it was like the entire flat had taken on the aroma of her armpits (and fanny -UK meaning of the word again) and I gagged again before managing to dress, stumble into the morning sun and promptly throw up at the kerb.

And that, fellas, is the stand-out one that I really really shouldn't have...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2022, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Drunk Santa

While stationed in the UK, I went to a squadron Halloween party. I rode with a friend so I could drink freely. I borrowed the squadron's Santa costume and then wore a mask and sunglasses so no one knew who I was. (I was enlisted and almost everyone else was an officer) The party was crazy as hell with standing room only for all the English gals attracted to exciting pilots and free booze. I found a corner to sit in and immediately had girl after girl sitting on my lap many grinding and others groping me as they told me what they wanted for Xmas. I did my own exploring as most of the girls were in sexy as hell costumes that made easy access to tits and pussy. Bottles of beer kept magically appearing on the table next to me and I kept killing them. The lights were getting darker as the night went on and I had danced with quite a few gals, all slow music grinds. One gal totally out of my league danced me to a bedroom where she just pushed me on my back on the bed and pulled my pants down and sucked me to half a hard-on before putting a rubber on me and proceeded to ride me. My spirit was willing and that was about all. I reached down and pulled off the rubber and was able to concentrate enough to nut in her. Afterward, I managed to find my friend, and escape the party. I went home to my wife threw up in the toilet and passed out in bed. She mentioned my smells the next day, booze, cigarettes, and perfume. We laughed and I felt guilty as hell. The next day the gal started calling the squadron 3-4 times a day asking for "Dan" the name I gave her. My exploits at the party were noticed, but no one knew or suspected it was me. My buddy kept my secret and I was sick with myself for a while after. I still remember snippets of that night with pleasue and disgust in myself.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2022, 04:09 PM

Thanked 84,610 Times in 2,952 Posts

The first girl I fucked - I must have been 16 - she was 18 - I got the crabs!!
Old 09-17-2022, 05:35 PM

Thanked 57,289 Times in 2,201 Posts

Met a lady online, some relationship to my business. Nice chat, nice lady, a little repressed. I was going to visit her city and proposed dinner, she happily accepted.
Met her, she wasn't that pretty or well built, still nice dinner and conversation, walked around riverwalk. As I was putting her in cab to her house we kissed, just a normal post dinner kiss,wound up tongue locked, she put her tounge in my mouth first, which led back to my hotel room.
She was pretty shy, had to convince her I liked to see tjings, but we gor naked. Her body was nothing special, smallish tits, wide hips, unremarkable nipples, bushy pussy. But she did get into having her pussy licked, came that way and also 2x with fucking. Morning comes and we have a nice morning ride, she got really wet and came hard from doggy, and shower.
I figured nice out of town fuck, msybe occasional FWB. So far, so good.
Later that day I get this e mail that professes true love, saying that I had "completed her as a woman". I tried all the standard "this was nice, lets see what develops" language. Shouldn't have, but met her the next night for more dinner and sex play. She had shaved her pussy, which made eating her more pleasureable. She sucked me and swollowed. Next morning, in the shower she asked for anal, came pretty hard from it. She wasn't a?screamer, but she came easily and hard.

So better sex, but she clearly didn't know the difference between fucking and true love.
It took 2 weeks of e mails, varying between "you taught me to like sex" to "I've never cum more than once with a man" to " I've never done anal before, but now I'm using my vib in my ass every day to "how dare you seduce me, take advantage of me and make me do vile things like oral and anal sex to " I shaved my pussy for you, didn't you appreciate it?"

Finally she stopped writing, but after a lot of recriminations..
I've enjoyed a rich sex life, but this is one I should have passed on.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 03:11 PM

Thanked 2,119 Times in 121 Posts
Default Previous marriage

In my previous marriage my then wife had three sisters. I had long term affairs with two of them. Wife found out about one,
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 10:56 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Way too many to count and remember. I was fortunate enough to be in a position where having fun with lasses was like shooting fish in a barrel due to looking the part, dressing the part, learning how to talk to women and having a job and a position of power that put me in a situation where I was constantly meeting new women daily.

The upside was I got to have fun with a large number of very cool lasses. And while I'll never speak ill of anybody I've spent time with, it got to a point at the end for me where I'd get the lass naked and I was mentally done. Sex had became too much of a lottery. But the thing I learnt is that you can never tell until their clothes are off how much fun a lass is going to be. I was surprised that some I thought would be a riot were really not and others who I expected not much from were so much fun.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p