or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2019, 04:29 AM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 131 Posts
Default GF's nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrichor88 View Post
Here's a picture of my girlfriend that was taken after the incident in my last post, when she got home I asked her to show me how much of her knickers had been on show and so she took this picture and sent it to me.
Love it.. great pic and I too get same enjoyment when girls I know 'accidnetally' flash..especially when they knowingly wear contrasting colours to outfits
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2019, 04:45 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

Like many of the others in this thread, I have always been interested in what undergarments a woman is wearing, and trying to figure it out.

I also like it when others see my wife's undergarments. My wife is not a flirt, but she is what I would call a tease, meaning that she likes when men look at and admire her but she does not go out of her way to flirt. For example, she subconsciously puts extra sway in her hips when she feels she is being checked out.

Me and my wife both have a large extended family, many of whom live nearby. I have a younger relative, who is pretty obvious about leering at my wife. He visits our house a fair amount, and is not discreet about staring at my wife's cleavage, or staring at her ass in the thin spandex outfits she wears around the house. Oftentimes, as she is attending to our younger sons, she will bend over in front of him, and her thin clothing becomes entirely transparent in the summer, putting on a nice panty show for him.

Anyways, one time when he came by and the two of us were watching some game in the basement. Ahead of time, I made sure to remove a sheer purple pair from the hamper and leave it in plain sight on the counter. I also left a red lacy pair, dangling out of the side of the hamper. I also took "before" photos to see if anything would be in a different position later on (See attached).

He got to use the restroom after some time, and I teased him afterwards about being in there for so long. He sloughed it off, but seemed slightly embarrassed. I went in to use the same bathroom shortly afterwards, and sure enough, the red lacy pair was not quite in the same position, and had been moved around. There was no way he missed the purple pair either, as it was right next to the sink. He never said anything about it, and I didn't bring it up. There is not other female in our house, the source of the panties is obvious.

I have made sure that she mostly wears thin outfits around him, and try and make her undergarments "available" for him as much as possible.
Attached Thumbnails
bathpurp - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg   Hamper - Copy - Copy.jpg  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mortisor44 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2019, 04:23 AM

Thanked 1,368 Times in 20 Posts

Amazing stories, thank you.

Recently a contractor arrived at our home to perform some work while my wife was away, and I stayed to receive him. I left a laundry basket out in her closet with some unwashed panties. My wife is a creamer, and her panties are usually quite visibly stained after wearing them all day. When the gentleman arrived I let him enter our bedroom to evaluate the job, and I tried to remain out of sight, but I saw him glance at the basket. He kept his composure, and maintained our friendly chit chat, though there is no chance he could have missed spying her soiled delights..

Next time, I plan to hide a camera to capture the reaction more fully. His view:
Attached Thumbnails
img1.jpg   img2.jpg  

Last edited by newvoy; 08-22-2019 at 04:27 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to newvoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2019, 10:21 PM

Last week my g/f came home from work, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, we made small talk as she walked into the kitchen, as she walked past me I saw a glimpse of red, I quickly realized it was her thong....and what made it so much hotter (IMO) was that she had her blue and white striped shirt tucked into her red thong, while standing about an inch was showing and when she sat down about 2-3 inches popped out. Needless to say, I hovered behind her for the next hour or two until she went to the bathroom and then came out with her shirt untucked. I have no idea how long her thong was like that but it turned me on knowing the guys in her office got to enjoy that view.

Click image for larger version

Name:	red 1a.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	10862201
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to willie44 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 09:53 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Mine

More funny than sexy:

A short time ago, my wife arranged to meet our friend at a hotel for a couple of days near where I work which is 60 miles from home. I dropped her off there before work and she spent the day with him. That night, I spent the night with her and went back to work the next morning. What I didn't realize, was that while getting my things together that morning, her thong had somehow gotten tangled in the straps of my backpack and was hanging there for everyone to see!

Where I work, all bags must be x-rayed, just like at an airport, and then pushed down the rollers to the pickup area. Therefore, my bag was handled by no less than 3 people before I even started working! After I started working, I carried that bag around my worksite for half the day before I noticed It! Hundreds of people had to have seen it, but no one said anything to me about it!

When I finally noticed it, I had to take a photo to send to my wife back at the hotel, along with the caption, "Missing something?"
Attached Thumbnails
received_2183007685323946.jpeg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 09:09 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Black Thong

Her black thong matches your black carbine under the counter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 07:41 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
Her black thong matches your black carbine under the counter.
You are observant, but I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of a weapon!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2019, 09:30 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Sounds like your wives friends might have had a weapon to be unloaded also.

Love the pic!!
Old 10-06-2019, 11:05 AM

Default Wife’s panties

I love showing my wife’s panties to anyone that wants to see them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to killntime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2019, 04:53 PM

I love WEARING my wife’s panties.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies