uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2011, 06:29 PM

Default A story about this mature ENF?

I found this image in the great Curvy/Voluptuous thread. It is probably my favorite photo of all time. Seems like some sort of a reluctant/forced exhibitionism situation. Does anybody want to sketch out a story; a fantasy that would explain how this here lady arrives at such an unusual situation?

Attached Thumbnails
20051.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamr3478 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 02:35 PM

I'd been an amateur artist and photographer for years, and had decided to splash out on the holiday of a lifetime, on safari in Kenya. We'd live in tree houses, with all mod cons, in the evening while each day would see us drive through regions of the country to see, photograph and film wildlife in its natural habitat. It looked fantastic, and I'd probably saved up the earnings from my amateur hobby for a couple of years before I could finally book it and go.

With all the cameras, sketch pads, pens, charcoal and paints packed, there wasn't much room for the other, dreary stuff like combat trousers and T shirts, but I managed to squeeze it in somehow and headed off for the airport, only just managing to stay within my baggage allowance limit.

On landing in Nairobi, I was met by a stern faced guide, Joseph, who explained to me that the others expected to be on the holiday with us, almost exclusively French and German tourists, wouldn't be joining us due to the sudden collapse of their holiday agency. Joseph explained to me that the use of the eight bedroomed tree house, a communal living suite for the next fortnight, would now be the exclusive domain of myself and one other traveller on the flight from London. Having located me, he held up a clipboard bearing the name 'Miss Wilson' and eventually a tired, slightly bedraggled Miss Wilson made herself known to Joseph. He explained the situation to her, we looked at each other, shrugged and attempted to analyse the pros and cons silently to ourselves. Not much in the way of laughter and joking with fellow holidaymakers, on one hand, but on the other we had exclusive use of the tree lodge and Joseph's tracking expertise to ourselves.

Having been shown to our rooms, I guess that Miss Wilson and I succumbed to exhaustion, and I awoke to the sound of elephants trumpeting their presence some time the following mid-morning, followed by a giggle as Miss Wilson stood at the balcony watching giraffe feeding from the upper branches of a nearby tree, while she shot off as many photographs as she could manage in the moment.

I was soon at her side, taking many snaps of my own, and we began to chat, introducing ourselves to one another as Neil and Virginia, of Ginny as she preferred to be known. Alerted to the fact that we were up, Joseph came beaming into the communal living area and announced we'd be off on our first safari in the hour.

The following days were wonderful, as Ginny and I got to know each other, and Jospeh, well and we could pretty much determine the day's events at will, without too much in the way of compromise. After Joseph's wife had prepared our evening meal, Ginny and I would pretty much chat and sort through the day's photographs, quickly developing a habit of swapping our photographs and downloading each other's pictures onto our laptops. Often, long periods would pass in silence as we explored the day's harvest of pictures, until one of us would spot something that hadn't previously been noticeable to either of us when snapping away.

'Hey, Neil...I think that's a crocodile in the river behind the water buffalo'.

And when we'd sorted the pictures and videos, I'd try and sketch the nearby landscape, and the movement of the trees on the horizon, while Ginny appeared to sit transfixed by my pencil brushing lightly over the page until, eventually, a picture emerged.

Over the days, the weather subtly changed without you noticing it too much, with the humidity steadily rising until we would arrive back at the lodge with our clothes practically stuck to our bodies, something we'd not experienced in the fresher air of the first week.

As we'd got to know one another better, the conversation began to cover other topics too, and we'd fill in the background to our lives little by little. The art school education I had, the long term caring for an ill mother that had left her without much in the way of a social life, boyfriends or hobbies. Until her mother had died earlier in the year she'd pretty much confined herself to watching the wildlife channels on television, and dreaming of living that experience. When her mother's will was settled, Ginny was alarmed to discover that not only had she grown quite wealthy almost overnight, but there was a huge void in her life and nothing to fill it. To begin to fill it, she'd opted for safari experience for real.

Even wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, and Ginny wrapped in a pareo, I could feel the sweat trickling down the small of my back in the humidity, and the shorts were now sticking to my testicles, requiring the odd squirm to try and free them from the material without making it seem like I was playing with myself on a regular basis.

One of the benefits of not holiday companions was that there was too much of everthing, food and drink, and we''d managed to polish off the best part of two bottles of wine when Ginny suddenly blurted out 'Did you ever photograph any nudes, Neil? Or sketch them?'

'Yes. Often. We did it in art school, and I've occasionally done charcoal sketches of nudes, and some photography, since.'

'Do you make the person recognisable as themselves?'

'Ha! Art's in the eye of the beholder, but yes, I do manage to capture a likeness, even if I say so myself.'

'Would you sketch me?'

'Sure. Sit back there and get a comfortable position, something you can keep for a while, or remember and replicate if we have to take a break for a while'.

I was thinking of more wine, and maybe a toilet break, shortly thereafter, as the reason for the break, rather than more artistic reasoning, although the logic still applied.

Ginny visibly blushed. 'Ah, no...I was thinking of a nude sketch. It would be....like a new beginning for me! A rebirth. And how better to rebirth than naked?'

'Er...OK. I could do that if you want. Where I have done that in the past I've usually done a few test photos beforehand, so I can recreate the pose I begin from. Would you mind?'

'I suppose not', her face reddened even deeper. 'I'm just embarrassed at the thought.'

'To tell you the truth, these shorts are sticky and uncomfortable. If it makes you feel better, I can go nude too. It doesn't bother me.

She wrinkled her nose and 'hmmmed' a little before swallowing hard and saying 'OK. Where should I pose?'

'Climb up onto that table there, so I can catch the skyline behind you'

Still clinging to her pareo, she stepped up onto the table and looked at me in a very coy manner. I clicked off a couple of shots and reviewed them, adjusting the position to best capture the natural light. 'That looks lovely. Are you ready to do this?'

Ginny simply nodded. I quickly pulled off my shorts as part of the deal and she undid the knot at her bosom that held the pareo in place. She flung it across the room and looked directly into my lense, dropping her weight onto one leg so as best to affect a good model's pose. I looked into the viewfinder. She was gorgeous. An English Rose in full blossom. I snapped off my first shot...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nell For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s