uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2011, 08:04 AM

Default Thirty years ago when my wife was young and pretty and sometimes silly

This is a new series. A story of some playful sex and some not so playful. Inspired by some things I saw and elaborated based on things I heard.

Excerpt:

Thirty years ago when my wife, Annie, was young and pretty and sometimes silly, before we had kids and debt and workdays that we hated, she was easily coaxed to do things that I wanted her to do and which nowadays she would never admit to have done, and which I think my kids would be shocked to know their mother had done.

But you see we were all young once and there was a time when curiosity and sexual arousal and drinking could make a very strong intoxication, and if she was a little embarrassed that was part of the thrill, and she’d endure the embarrassment for her love of me, and for the sake of her own pleasure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago -1.pdf (89.3 KB, 535 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 07:05 AM

Default Second Installment

Excerpt:

So this led to the first serious time that I coerced her to put on a “show” for me. The first of several until she refused to do anymore.

This first time was an obvious ploy for me to play on Annie, because she was still sexually intrigued by my friend, whom I will call Gary.

Gary had been my friend even before he was hers. I had known him since I was a teenaged boy, and in fact he had joined me in peeping into our neighbor girl’s window more than once. He always claimed he saw more than I did, swore he saw her take her bra off, but I did not believe him. He lied about things like that a lot.

Gary had dated Annie before I did, as I said, and of course he had tales to tell, about what she let him “do” and what she let him “see.” But that was a long time ago. Gary was not guy to get a lot of girls, in truth. But I knew he still had a “hard-on” for Annie. For that matter, a lot of my friends did, trying to cop a feel when we were drinking together. And she being the only girl in the crowd and a “good sport” and being the only married woman they knew, made her a great attraction. If other girls they knew might refuse them because they were virgins, they did not have to worry about that with her, and—hey—if she got pregnant, who is to know who the daddy is? Somehow too the idea that she was regularly fucking meant she was available to fuck, even if she was married. What’s another fuck to a married woman who gets fucked all time? That was the mindset, I think.

So Gary was at her often, she admitted. And so were the others. It was something of a thing to talk about among them. There were some exaggerated stories. But Gary had had some success to brag about and particularly the idea that she willingly gave him a blow-job and, he claimed, swallowed it, that was the like Holy Grail of sex—to find a pretty girl to do that, who enjoyed doing that, who swallowed it—that was the what each wanted more than anything. Forget falling in love. If my wife would suck them off, she would be their favorite girl.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago -2.pdf (34.5 KB, 219 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 06:51 AM

Default third installment

Excerpt:

That was the beginning—or actually the middle of—the wild summer I am talking about.

We had only been married a year. It was really our first summer together and our first apartment. Because my high school buddies from my old neighborhood still lived at home during the summer, and because ours was the only apartment they could go to and drink, and because I was the only one married out of our crowd, they came over often.

Even during the weekdays we drank. It was new. And it was hot. And they came to see my wife too. And she wore her nightie because it was hot, even though it was a bit revealing.

This nightie—actually a negligee—had been given to her by her girlfriends for her honeymoon trousseaux. It was supposed to be sexy; three layers of sheer rayon, blue, came to mid-thigh, was sleeveless, ruffled at the scooped neckline, hanging there by a tie so loosely on her shoulders, so precariously that a good tug and it would fall to her feet in a heap. Without much effort you could make out the dark circles of her nipples underneath, and her dark hairy pussy, not so revealing as to show detail, but the shadow was obvious. It was enough to make my buddies eager to see more. And I think she knew it—how could she not—she could see it for herself in the bathroom mirror. She said she wore it because it was hot and she liked it, and she didn’t mind if the “boys” noticed things, after all she wasn’t naked.

She called them “boys” for good reason—well, partly it was because she was a “married woman” and so felt more grown-up than them. But also they acted like “boys,” not a care in the world. And besides one of them was still in high school—Steve, Gary’s little brother. There were four of them—Gary who’d had his cock sucked by my wife—at least twice that I knew of—and then Steve (his brother) and then Jim and finally Pete. This was the main crew, my four buddies from high school. I had known them longer than I had known her. They could ask anything of me and I would do it. There were also some others that came and went—in particular Jon, who I did not like, who was Gary’s friend. Jon was everything Gary was not, thought himself a real lady’s man, and bragged about it.
Well, now Gary had something to brag about too. The fact of copping a feel was a common sport among all of them, as I said, so that did not distinguish him, but seeing her naked, that was something to talk about, and now he could say without doubt he could get her to suck his cock—and swallow his cum—if he wanted. Or so he told them, I have heard.

This was more or less what I wanted him to think and what I wanted them to hear. After spying on my wife and Gary, my fantasies now turned to the whole gang of them seeing her naked. That is what I wanted now. But how can I get her to do it?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago - 3.pdf (36.0 KB, 180 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 07:57 AM

Default very sexy story

thanks milkman....what a dream girl she must have been...wonderful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovestorms98 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 11:15 PM

Default fourth installment

Excerpt:

The consequence of her “show” of course was the expectation that she would do it again. I knew that. I wanted it.

And of course it encouraged Gary to expect her to fuck him or suck him off again. The other “boys” now talked about “doing it” to her as well. Gary’s friend, Jon, who looked at Annie as a trophy to win, also was reinforced in his expectations and set about his own schemes to get what he wanted, one way or another.

Some of this I did not anticipate.

Late in the flow of these events, after she and I both became disillusioned with our “adventures,” Jon came to the apartment with two strangers one afternoon, while I was at work. Annie warily let him in and he simply bullied her to cooperate. She did not tell me of this incident until much later. She was truly ashamed of it. She had willingly taken off her shorts and shirt for them and let them take encouragement from her responses; they had cajoled her that much.

But it ended in disgust and dismay for her. They took turns roughly fucking her with her underpants dangling at an ankle where Jon had finally jerked them down to her feet, her bra dangling about her waist where he’d jerked it down to free her tits for groping. They took their turns fucking her from behind, while they mocked her for her submission but held her against her will on her hands and knees on the carpet in the living room; and while one fucked her over the back of her, one held her and molested her tits, and the third one crouched over her face, holding her head tightly, and fucked her in the mouth. They repeated this brutal tag-team on her for hours and hours until she was exhausted and they had spent every fluid ounce of cum they could, feeding it to her swollen mouth or shooting it up her sorry c*nt.

This degradation was the last of these “adventures” for Annie.

But, as I say, for the most part this summer was not sinister like this until the very end. Then, as I say, we had both become disillusioned and Annie eventually would never speak of it, not even recall the good times.

Still, I remember it all mostly fondly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago - 4.pdf (40.5 KB, 143 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 PM

Default photo simulation--peeking at Annie fucking the boys

Through the window it looked like this... she knew I was watching...
Attached Thumbnails
'the-boys'-fucking-annie-on-the-floor3.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Default fifth installment

Excerpt:

I expected they would take the opportunity to fuck her if she was presented as a likely possibility to be fucked. But my first efforts to entice them, or rather hers, were met with awkwardness. They did not seem understand what she hinted. Even necking with Gary on the sofa, while she sat between them, all of them watching her, even his lifting her nightie as he kissed her, exposing her belly, her pussy to them, even lifting them to her tits, did not get them to join in. No one else touched her even as she was half-naked.

She finally told me she thought she’d just have to come out, strip in front of them, and tell them they had to fuck her, or they never would try.

But before that happened, something else broke the ice. It was the third try. Once more in her nightie, once more all of us drinking, once more I yawned and called it a night, then crept out the window to watch them, hoping they would fuck my wife.

The usual fooling around started, this time she turned away from Gary who was feeling her through her nightgown and started kissing Jim and put his hand onto her naked thigh and he did not need much encouragement to slip a finger into her, as I could see.

But Gary got up to make another drink for himself and others and found and announced they were out of whisky. He said they should go get some before the liquor store was closed. But Annie was the only one who is twenty-one, so she would have to go in and buy it, but she wasn’t dressed. She smiled, pulled her nightie down, Jim sitting uncomfortably with his unsatisfied erection, and said: “Let’s go.”

This was lark. My nearly naked wife out on the road with them, going into a liquor store near closing time in an almost see-through nightie. They all would go. Before I could get back to the bedroom they were gone. I ended up sitting on the sofa waiting for them to return. It seemed to me that they took a very long time. I was not worried exactly, but felt gnawed by some jealousy, which was really strange, because I could crouch outside and look down at her naked and kissing and fondled and watch her suck a guy’s cock and take a lot of sexual satisfaction in it, but I worried thinking she was on her own doing it, without my knowledge (and consent) stripped naked, fondled, and sucking cock.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago - 5.pdf (53.9 KB, 122 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:02 PM

Default photo simulation--peeking at Annie playing with the "boys"

If the "boys" had a polaroid camera, this would be one of Annie's favorite pictures....
Attached Thumbnails
annie-on-sofa-with-the-boys-polaroid.jpg  
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM

Default photo simulation--peeking at Annie stripping for the "boys"

If I could look over their shoulders....
Attached Thumbnails
annie-stripping-for-the-boys.jpg  
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 PM

Default sixth installment

Excerpt:

None of them, except Gary, came over for a few days. It seemed odd. But then I think that Jim and Bill at least felt ashamed and worried. Gary and Steve now had shared the same girl and it was a constant topic of their conversation. But Steve felt uncertain about his feelings. He was in love with Annie. He was uncomfortable seeing her taken by other men and he did not like the way Gary talked about her.

Gary of course tried putting moves on Annie, but she pushed him off. I saw him a couple times trying to talk to her or touch her when I left the room and so on. But Annie really did not want to. The truth was she only gave herself to him because I wanted to watch. However, she was very fond of Steve and very affected by his endearing affection for her; his tenderness, his sexual fascination for her made her yield to him with warmth and pleasure. Steve could seduce her, and did seduce her several times over these weeks. But Gary had no attraction to her and that must have been frustrating for him.

On the other hand, she was truly intoxicated with group sex. She felt no real attraction to any of my friends individually—except for Steve perhaps with whom there was this brief mutual infatuation—but if the group of them got into the mood for some sexual fun, a little drunk, a little steamed up by suggestive play, a little naughty with undress and so on, she loved to do it with them all. And too, as she explained it to me, the feeling of several of them wanting to excite her, of the several hands feeling her at once, of the several mouths on her body, of kissing them all with abandonment, that was a magnitude and kind of sexual pleasure entirely different than making love with any one man she loved or wanted. This was not about wanting anyone; this was about wanting all of them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thirty Years Ago - 6.pdf (53.3 KB, 111 views)

Tags
wife watching; group sex

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s