photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-11-2018, 01:13 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

She really is showing him more and more of her breasts. Both nipples out and clearly exposed, very daring for her.
Who knows why one panty picture is ok and the other isn't but i think you touched on a nerve that she likes to be in control. It does seem the she has control of the situation she shows more and I'm sure that turns her on. So let her know she has total control and keep letting her move at her ow pace with your little pushes too that is.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:38 PM

She may like being in control.....a little. Not being in control and being gently persuaded gives her plausible deniability. Which maybe makes it not her "fault". I think you will have better success in live situations. Also she may not want any evidence of her naughty behavior to be spread around. Something that she CAN control if its live. It's also more of a turn on when it's live and I think she might like being persuaded to be more daring in person. To cheer him up of course! Remind her that "she gets more naked every time he is around".
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 07:30 AM

I like this thread very much. I keep returning to it to see if there are any updates. Thanks for all the posts tim81, you have a very sexy wife. I like to see where this story is heading...

Have a nice time in Belgium!
The Following User Says Thank You to nos21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 07:54 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
I think you will have better success in live situations.
Actually the oposite is true: my wife allows me to send far more revealing pictures then she is willing to show in real life.

Yesterday evening our friend visited again, and we played the game we had played on NYE on our PS4. I was hoping to show a little more of her breasts to our friend, but unfortunatly my wife did not agree to doing that.

The evening progressed very nicely, and we had some good laugh's during the game. Ofcourse I again made some sexy comments about my wife's body every time the game presented me with an opportunity to do that. My wife started the evening wearing a full set of clothes (although on my request she was not wearing anything below her shirt), but later on she changed into her white bathrobe.

It didn't took long for me to opening her bathrobe enough to reveal her black panties. My wife was very contious about how much was exposed, and repeatedly covered her legs and panties again after I had exposed them. The atmosphere was quite erotic, although it was not as special as it had been on NYE. Our friend had some very nice views of her panties however, and it must have been a huge turn on for him seeing my wife again like that.

I tried to open my wife's bathrobe far enough to expose her breasts, but my wife was quite clear she did not want that. In the end our friend might have seen a glimpse of the side of her breasts, but unfortunatly not more..

One aspect of the game is about drawing something over a selfie of someone else. As an example: my wife would have to take a selfie of herself, and both our friend and I would then receive the task to turn my wife into a construction worker by drawing on her pictures. Of course every time I had the opportunity I used it to emphasize my wife's breasts, by drawing lines around them and drawing nipples. To my amazement in the end even my wife was editing her own pictures in such a way as to emphasize her breasts, indicating she actually liked my drawings.

In the end however she did not show anything more to our friend then he had already seen during NYE, but it was very easy to get my wife to expose her panties again. That's progress I think, as I can now count on her wearing her bathrobe and exposing her panties every time our friend comes over. I do hope this will evolve over the next couple of months to showing more of her breasts to him.

As I said earlier next week we will stay in a little cottage at the Belgian coast. Will try to take some revealing pictures and send them to our friend.
Attached Thumbnails
20180113_224732.jpg   20180113_224735_LI.jpg  

20180113_230500.jpg   20180113_230505_LI.jpg  

20180113_232807.jpg   20180113_235909_LI.jpg  

20180114_001223.jpg  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:23 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

You should treat here on some see true underwear to make it more interesting for you and your friend

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 10:37 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

the open bathrobe is such a damn hot view....goodness gracious
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:48 AM

tim a question, as far as you plan to take the show, have you thought about showing your wife completely naked, showing her pussy? I say it because I'm looking forward to seeing a show like that. I love your story, it really has me excited, it continues like that, little by little, a greeting
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passiondub For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
You should treat here on some see true underwear to make it more interesting for you and your friend
She actually owns a couple of pairs of those, but she says she doesn't like them because they are uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
the open bathrobe is such a damn hot view....goodness gracious
Thank you! My opinion exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiondub View Post
tim a question, as far as you plan to take the show, have you thought about showing your wife completely naked, showing her pussy?
It's not me limiting the amount of her body she shows. It's her call how far she will take it both in the pictures we send and in real life. As I said before my first intention a couple of months ago was to never ever let our friend touch my wife, or even seeing more of her then her naked breasts. Nowadays I have changed my mind, and I do hope we can take this actually very far. I don't want him to fuck her, but anything up to that would be very, very arousing indeed

Will try to post an update today about the week we just spend in Belgium. Including some pictures ofcourse.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 04:29 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Is hoping for an update indeed! It's awesome to see your wife's exposure further and further each time.
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 06:16 AM

Default Belgium part 1

Yesterday we returned from a week in a little cottage at the Belgium coast. I have to say the Belgians do know what good food and good wine is! We had a great time, and had some very romantic evenings in the cottage with a little fire in the fireplace and something nice to drink.

I was planning to send our friend some pictures, so I was really hoping my wife would be willing to do that. I was not disappointed. I will post this update in two episodes, so as the emphasize in the second post what was –by far- the most erotic part of our little holiday.

After we arrived, had diner and settled in my wife changed into something more comfortable. She put on grey jogging trousers, and I managed to take a quick picture of her behind before she managed to grap a top. This pictures shows lots of promise, but nothing of her naked body that’s compromising. It was the first pictures my wife let me send to our friend, and you will find it below this post.

Since it was our first night there we started planning the rest of the week. My wife descided to wear a sheer white top which closes from the front. During the evening I would constantly try to open the knot holding the top closed, and in the end my wife agreed to sending some revealing pictures of her breasts. No fully exposed nipples, but highly revealing pics none the less. The second to fourth pics below show my wife’s top in various stage of undress, and all these were send to our friend.

The next morning my wife was making breakfast, and had to lean forward in order to put jam on her croissant, giving me a nice view down blouse. I quickly took a picture, and with my wife’s consent send it to our friend. I don’t think she had a good look at the picture before giving me permission to send it, since it shows her full breast. She never said anything about it, but I don’t think she was all too happy about it.

Later that day our friend received the sixth picture below this post, with my wife wearing a fairly lowered blue shirt and with her trouser opened. Again revealing one of her nipples.

This was not the last picture he received that evening or the day after that, but this I will explain in the following post.

The last evening in Belgium my wife descided to wear a very small dress, with some see-through lingery below it. It started to unbutton some of her dress, and because she was still fairly coverd my wife agreed to send our friend a pictures of her in that white minidress and showing a little of her lingery below it. I kept filling her glass of wine after that (last evening of the holiday and all), and the end result was she agreed to me sending ever more revealing pictures to our friend. It didn’t take long before all buttons of the minidress were opened, and after some wine I took (and send) a couple of pics showing my wife’s breasts and nipples through her see-through lingery. At one point I even managed to get her to pose with her phone between her legs, so that the screen of the phone would light up her panties. You will find the most revealing pictures we send him below this post.

All pics below were actually send to our friend, so he got some nice additions to his collection last week . I find it highly arousing to expose my wife like that, so I had a great time as well. And my wife is very slowly turning into something resembling an exhibitionist, will post that story in the following episode.
Attached Thumbnails
20180115_213420.jpg   20180115_214322.jpg  

20180115_215029.jpg   20180115_220452.jpg  

20180116_110230.jpg   20180116_211248.jpg  

20180118_211706.jpg   20180118_214706.jpg  

20180118_225157.jpg   20180119_001221.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, aliensexy, BadPhotog, barerider69, bbid, bellefesses, BobBiga, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, Dthom20120725, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, greendoor, HDTour, hmmodel, Iron280, jack 1020, jellyworm, jho.n3, jimbojes, johne5, jose1, kemon, krushboy07, lilly92, malty, Mark_2000, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, mudpie, najfs413, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, Oramac, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, pippys, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rracoonz, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, Stackman, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, timsthreesons, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, zorina

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s