uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2020, 04:29 PM

Thanked 1,339 Times in 131 Posts
Default Chat Room girls telling Everything & then meeting them!

I used to go in chat rooms all the time. The things women will tell in effect strangers is just shocking. I am ONLY talking about real women that you end up meeting. Not catfishing situations or jokers. You can weed them out easily if you know what you are doing.

I remember 1 certain woman. A Medium sized BBW. By the time we met I knew most of her sex life. Before you say you didnt etc etc. I have a certain way with women that they open up. She told me that she had been with 9 men & most of them were still friends. Due to allergies she couldnt use condoms so was Bareback only. No Cum on face or mouth so I asked where & she said inside. Bareback Cream Pie Babe!

She was Very Open about sex. 1 of the most open & forthright women I ever knew when it came to sex.

Also loved going with friends to male strip shows. The 1 thing I never got out of her was did she ever blow a stripper. But reading her I think she did if not more than once! I will say looking back I think she viewed the 9 number as guys she fucked & the number may have been higher if BJ's counted. Where that cum went though I had no idea.

First date we agreed no sex. Yet were back at her house at she wanted a massage & made sure to go topless face down.

Saw her about 1-2 months but it didnt click. Looking back now that I am WAY more adventurous I have no doubt she would have been Fun for Older Me! I think she would have not put up any complaints if I wanted other guys in the bedroom. Also girlfriends that went to male strip shows hmmmmmm. Wild Ladies!!!!!!!! Never did talk if she would do other women but wouldnt things have to be equal? If she got extra guys.... LOL!

Also being friends with her exes hmmmmm. I might have seen & filmed what she only had told me about!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2020, 05:31 PM

Thanked 60,370 Times in 2,320 Posts

Years ago, I was on the multi-player fantasy site, Second Life, for about 6 months. Now, there is lots more to SL than sex, but a good number of the situations are "romantic", and so you wind up cyber fucking a fair number of people. Things being what they were, I ultimately met 2 of them in real life. Neither was as physically hot as their "avitar", but then neither am I. Both were fun in the sack, both were nicely shaved, both sent me naughty pictures, both were open to playing all 3 holes, both were on birth conhtrol, so both were bareback, and both were very enthustiac and vocally appreciative in bed. Because of distance, I only met one of them once, and the other twice. But all the meetings were for the weekend, so we had lots of time for adventure. One of them even had me and another SL guy that she had hooked up, with as a 3 some (1 on 1 with her was much better). There is a certain advantage in having had cyber sex with someone, in that you have a general sense of what turns them on, and whether they are open to anal and what they think about where the sperm goes. I didn't have any disappointments about things they had said on-line that they weren't interested in in real life. Here is a couple of pictures of one of them.
Attached Thumbnails
k1.jpg   k2.jpg  

k3.jpg   k4.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2020, 08:31 AM

Thanked 16,494 Times in 1,157 Posts

Oh, wow, chat rooms days. 1996-2003 for me. Memories that I have repressed for many reasons. During my college/post-college years. Crazy, crazy times. It was amazing how easy it was to tell if you were talking to a real woman or not and how easily those real women would open up to you. It helped that I had a webcam, which was extremely rare back then.

I met a few women, but I only remember one. She was barely 18, but she had slept with over 50 guys already. It got to the point where I told her my phone number and she would call me at 2am after sleeping with a bunch more guys in one night and crying over how crappy she felt.

Then one night I met her at a 24 hour restaurant at 3am. She was late meeting me because she had just finished screwing her step-brother. Then she wanted to screw me in the parking lot, but I totally friend-zoned her. She didn't mind, though. We had a pretty good friendship for a few years in total. Then one day she disappeared cold turkey.

Another one who I didn't meet, but we chatted for months. She was extremely religious and conservative, but you could tell she was sooooo repressed and wanted to let it out. I honestly assumed that she was a guy, to be honest.

Then one day she said she needed help getting photos of her kid's first birthday onto her computer. I helped her in chat, then I asked her if her camera doubled as a webcam. She didn't think so, but it did. And I saw her. And she was one of the most attractive women I have ever seen, still to this day. And as a "thank you" she got naked on her webcam without me asking. She was in front of her large livingroom picture windows and she said she could see her neighbors hanging out outside watching her, so she played with herself. She got off several times.

We chatted for a few more weeks but never on cam again, then she, too, disappeared one day.

There was another one who chatted on webcam with me for a few months, but she would never get naked even though I always was. Then she got pregnant and had a kid. Then she kept complaining about how her boobs changed so much. I convinced her to show me and she liked the feeling so she would chat topless from then on. Her boobs did get messed up, though. She was 19 and her boobs were like flat socks that hung down to her waist like a 90yo woman. I felt badly for her because pre-pregnancy she would be braless under t shirts and they were tiny and perky. I still enjoyed seeing them, though. I love ALL boobs since women can't help it.

Then I started a new career and that was the end of my chatroom days as I simply didn't have time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riding

0m:57s

01-04-2010
Alissa shower mp4 flipped

10m:00s

12-10-2022
afternoon romp 4

1m:27s

12-28-2005
Babes Gone Crazy 02