Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2020, 06:11 AM

Thanked 2,178 Times in 139 Posts
Default Social media friends naked or topless

So I've recently had a bit of a cull on FB and while scrolling through my friends list it dawned on me that there were quite a few I'd seen topless or naked. I'm not talking ex's or people I've had a 1 night stand with but people I've seen in a totally non sexual way. Whether it be naked/topless in a hot tub, skinny dipping, topless sunbathing, doors left open while they changed, down blouse with no bra on. You can even include breast feeding although that has it's own thread I believe. So have any of you got stories to tell?
I'll start with a couple as is custom (some of which I've covered before in other threads)
We have good friends who we have spent many an evening in a hot tub together. Its ranged from topless to naked but we must be in to a dozen times now.
I've seen my sister in law, wife's bet friend and another good friend topless on the beach. My nephew ope ed the bath room door once as my SiL was getting out the shower giving me a full frontal view.
I saw another friend in a fancy dress shop once trying something on, she hadnt closed the curtains properly and got a good view of her topless.
I saw an old neighbour who was in her 20s topless at the window and convinced another to flash me after she was out of the shower.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:21 AM

I've just re counted and 39 of them in various ways.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,444 Times in 143 Posts

Only one as an adult, my sister. There were some others as kids growing up stuff. Here is the story I posted in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
One year I was home from school for the summer. The timing is a but fuzzy 40 years later, but I think it was one summer when my sister was on break also, from college. She was always very pretty with a banging body, homecoming queen and cheerleader in high school, the works. Since she was lifeguarding, she was in tight clothes and swimsuits a lot. (She wore swim shirts to work with bikini bottoms or one piece suits.) We also lived in a small house, and all the children shared a bathroom.

So one day I am getting ready to go into the bathroom and take my shower. She runs into the house yelling for me not to go in yet as she forgot something. So I'm standing right outside the bathroom door and she runs in, whips off her swim shirt, and puts on her deodorant. When she whipped off her top, I got to see her breasts in all their glory, and to this day they are the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. Nice full Ds, no sag...and they moved deliciously while she was putting on her deodorant.

Then she put her shirt on and left. And the moment of blazing glory was over forever. Except in the imprint in my mind.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2020, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Aside from exes or girls I’ve fucked:

1. Wife’s older sister. Seen her naked on several occasions at a spa and nude beach.

2. Wife’s younger sister. Seen topless photos of her she sent to my wife. Also seen her breastfeeding.

3. Friend from uni. When we lived in a shared house, I’d occasionally see her in her undies and twice saw her topless. Years later, we shared a hotel room and she drunkenly got into bed naked.

4. Friend’s wife 1. Went on holiday years ago and she followed my wife in going topless at the beach and hotel pool. More recently, her and her hubby joined my wife and I at a nude spa and so have now seen her pussy too.

5. Friend’s wife 2. Seen topless on holiday.

6. Friend’s wife 3. Seen naked at a spa.

7. Wife’s friend 1. Came on holiday with us and her then boyfriend. Both girls wore thongs and nothing else to sunbathe in.

8. Female friend. Flashed us her breasts in a pub beef garden for a dare.

9. Wife’s friend 2. Not seen her naked in person but the wife met her when life modelling. Have seen various naked photos and drawings of her.

10. At least 5 female friends breastfeeding where I’ve seen a bit of nipple.

11. Technically not my friend on social media, but a friend of a friend we know and have met a few times, is a well known female naturist and her pics often pop up.
Some great examples. Just what I was looking for
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
chinesehiddencam chunk 1

1m:04s

03-29-2005
BL3

3m:50s

01-26-2022
Devote Analnutte 865

1m:48s

06-16-2017