Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2015, 05:17 PM
A user who abused the forums

Default sl*tty girlfriend story

true story from my sl*tty girlfriend after our nightout

On New Years Eve we decided to go out to St Ives. We were dressed as a cowboy and an Indian. I was the Indian and we made my costume ourselves. My skirt was never long but we made it slightly longer to wear around the house. Once we were out though, I immediately rolled up the hem a good 3 inches so that the bottom of my bum peeked out. I got drunk pretty fast and soon stopped caring if my bottom half was covered at all. Throughout the night I kept rolling it up more and more, thinking that it was getting too long. At some points I remember looking down and seeing all of me exposed but not caring. It was helping in my mission to get fingered. All in all, I estimate that I got fingered by fourteen guys that night.
Before we even left the house I was horny from getting fingered by you and my pussy got really wet. Then we got to the bar and hit the dance floor. I was having a good time dancing and I didn’t care that everyone could see my pussy so really quickly I was surrounded by a group of guys. I remember dancing while they’re hands roamed all over me, touching my boobs, stomach, ass, and definitely my pussy. Just in that moment alone, I was fingered by 3-4 guys. They were in a circle around me and I just kept dancing as they took turns touching my pussy and fingering me. I saw you then and went to dance with you but before long we sat down and you started talking to some people. A guy sat down next to me and we didn’t even talk, he just slid his hand up my leg and began to finger me right there at the table while I was sitting next to some other girls. I don’t know if they saw him fingering me, but I think they knew what was going on because I remember them giving me strange looks. Then we decided to go upstairs. On the way upstairs a guy reached his hand out and grabbed my pussy but I was too busy following you to stop and let him actually finger me. He did get a good feel though before I had to keep on moving and he did a good job of stroking my clit. On the way downstairs, my skirt was pretty much non-functioning as a piece of clothing and everyone below me could see everything. One guy grabbed my arm and told me that I had a beautiful fanny, but I was following you and didn’t stop to let him enjoy my fanny properly. At one point in the night, I’m not exactly sure when, I was standing with a group of people and I felt someone come up behind me and a hand began stroking my pussy. I never saw who this person was, so it could have been you, but they fingered me from behind while I just stood there in the circle of people. I don’t know if anyone noticed what was going on, but no one said anything and I just tried to act like nothing was happening because I didn’t want it to stop. Throughout the night I kept dancing, mostly with you but there were some other random guys thrown in there. About five more guys fingered me on the dance floor, not all at the same time like before, but individually as I danced with them. I would either dance facing them with my pussy out so they could see and let them finger me that way or I would turn around and dance with my back against them as they reached their arm around me and pleasured me that way. No one ever made me come but I was so wet I was dripping. I know that people could see and I could see them watching me, but I was too drunk and too turned on to care about any of that. I just wanted to dance and get fingered. At one point I was standing to the side of the dance floor, trying to figure out where you had gone and a guy came up to me and sort of pushed me into the wall and fingered me. There was a guy standing next to us and I knew he was watching. It was a little creepy though because he was openly staring at me while I was getting fingered by this other guy. The guy who was fingering me kept talking to me and asking my name and wanted to know information about me and I didn’t want to tell him so I just walked away. You found me at that point and decided that it was time to go home. You took me outside and we walked through a crowd of people and a couple of times I felt hands touching me. You were walking really fast and I was having a hard time keeping up, and for some reason I thought that you were going to leave me so I was really concentrating on catching up to you. Then a guy grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and immediately started saying that I was gorgeous and needed to go home with him. He was sitting on something, a wall I think, and he had about five or six friends around him all sitting down too so they had the perfect angle to see my pussy clearly. He put his hand up my skirt, which wasn’t hard to do since at this point my skirt was around my waist and my whole pussy and most of my ass was showing. He fingered me and all his friends could see and they were all telling me that I should stay with them and watched as his fingers touched me all over my pussy. It didn’t last long though because I was scared that I was going to lose you so I pulled myself away and ran to you. Then you told me that we were going home so I tugged my skirt down and put my underwear on but my pussy was so wet they made my panties damp. It was definitely the most guys that I’ve had in one night and by the end of it, I was more turned on than I ever remember being before. I guess I made a pretty good Indian.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:47 AM

Thanked 2,656 Times in 614 Posts
Default Old thread, but

reminds me of times gf and I stand in back of bar as band plays up front. Ppl at table in front of us and close. She has usual short skirt, no panties. We drinking. I run my hand up back of her thighs to her pussy and asshole. Her skirt has to be hiked up a bit in front. I finger her juicy pussy and run my wet finger up and down her asscrack. Inserting finger in pussy, asshole, pussy, asshole.
Think they cud smell her pussy?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 03:37 AM

Thanked 2,603 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdvs1234 View Post
true story from my sl*tty girlfriend after our nightout

On New Years Eve we decided to go out to St Ives. We were dressed as a cowboy and an Indian. I was the Indian and we made my costume ourselves. My skirt was never long but we made it slightly longer to wear around the house. Once we were out though, I immediately rolled up the hem a good 3 inches so that the bottom of my bum peeked out. I got drunk pretty fast and soon stopped caring if my bottom half was covered at all. Throughout the night I kept rolling it up more and more, thinking that it was getting too long. At some points I remember looking down and seeing all of me exposed but not caring. It was helping in my mission to get fingered. All in all, I estimate that I got fingered by fourteen guys that night.
Before we even left the house I was horny from getting fingered by you and my pussy got really wet. Then we got to the bar and hit the dance floor. I was having a good time dancing and I didn’t care that everyone could see my pussy so really quickly I was surrounded by a group of guys. I remember dancing while they’re hands roamed all over me, touching my boobs, stomach, ass, and definitely my pussy. Just in that moment alone, I was fingered by 3-4 guys. They were in a circle around me and I just kept dancing as they took turns touching my pussy and fingering me. I saw you then and went to dance with you but before long we sat down and you started talking to some people. A guy sat down next to me and we didn’t even talk, he just slid his hand up my leg and began to finger me right there at the table while I was sitting next to some other girls. I don’t know if they saw him fingering me, but I think they knew what was going on because I remember them giving me strange looks. Then we decided to go upstairs. On the way upstairs a guy reached his hand out and grabbed my pussy but I was too busy following you to stop and let him actually finger me. He did get a good feel though before I had to keep on moving and he did a good job of stroking my clit. On the way downstairs, my skirt was pretty much non-functioning as a piece of clothing and everyone below me could see everything. One guy grabbed my arm and told me that I had a beautiful fanny, but I was following you and didn’t stop to let him enjoy my fanny properly. At one point in the night, I’m not exactly sure when, I was standing with a group of people and I felt someone come up behind me and a hand began stroking my pussy. I never saw who this person was, so it could have been you, but they fingered me from behind while I just stood there in the circle of people. I don’t know if anyone noticed what was going on, but no one said anything and I just tried to act like nothing was happening because I didn’t want it to stop. Throughout the night I kept dancing, mostly with you but there were some other random guys thrown in there. About five more guys fingered me on the dance floor, not all at the same time like before, but individually as I danced with them. I would either dance facing them with my pussy out so they could see and let them finger me that way or I would turn around and dance with my back against them as they reached their arm around me and pleasured me that way. No one ever made me come but I was so wet I was dripping. I know that people could see and I could see them watching me, but I was too drunk and too turned on to care about any of that. I just wanted to dance and get fingered. At one point I was standing to the side of the dance floor, trying to figure out where you had gone and a guy came up to me and sort of pushed me into the wall and fingered me. There was a guy standing next to us and I knew he was watching. It was a little creepy though because he was openly staring at me while I was getting fingered by this other guy. The guy who was fingering me kept talking to me and asking my name and wanted to know information about me and I didn’t want to tell him so I just walked away. You found me at that point and decided that it was time to go home. You took me outside and we walked through a crowd of people and a couple of times I felt hands touching me. You were walking really fast and I was having a hard time keeping up, and for some reason I thought that you were going to leave me so I was really concentrating on catching up to you. Then a guy grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and immediately started saying that I was gorgeous and needed to go home with him. He was sitting on something, a wall I think, and he had about five or six friends around him all sitting down too so they had the perfect angle to see my pussy clearly. He put his hand up my skirt, which wasn’t hard to do since at this point my skirt was around my waist and my whole pussy and most of my ass was showing. He fingered me and all his friends could see and they were all telling me that I should stay with them and watched as his fingers touched me all over my pussy. It didn’t last long though because I was scared that I was going to lose you so I pulled myself away and ran to you. Then you told me that we were going home so I tugged my skirt down and put my underwear on but my pussy was so wet they made my panties damp. It was definitely the most guys that I’ve had in one night and by the end of it, I was more turned on than I ever remember being before. I guess I made a pretty good Indian.

I really hope we get to hear more stories like this ..Thanks

Tags
no panties, pussy, sl*t, upstart, wifesharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riding

0m:57s

01-04-2010
Alissa shower mp4 flipped

10m:00s

12-10-2022
afternoon romp 4

1m:27s