Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2017, 07:03 AM

Thanked 1,795 Times in 87 Posts
Default Cousin and Her Best Friends

I decided to just make a new thread instead of continuing in the Family Exposures thread because only Emily is "family" while Bella and Julia are not. This thread would allow me to mix and match stories involving them without having to worry whether it fit the thread or not.

This is where it started https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=174
And the continuing stories (not in chronological order) :
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=179
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=215
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=222

A bit of background for those who haven't read the other thread:
Emily is my older cousin who I lived with when I first moved to Australia many many years ago. About 5'6", fit from doing ballet since little, not super pretty but still attractive, and definitely had her wild side. The most sexual thing she did was handjob, and as told on the other thread, she did suck my dick once but stopped before I could cum. We were very open with each other.

Bella is a blonde Aussie surfer girl (probably about 5'4", tanned and fit, big boobs) who is super chill about everything including sexuality and never shy about getting topless/naked, she also hugged a lot! She gave me my first blowjob. We got along really well.

Julia is a Taiwanese girl who was doing law degree because of her parents while she wanted to do modelling instead. She's very pretty, very slim, reasonably tall (5'9"?), small boobs. She always had this fake persona where she pretended to be a proper girl, but she was actually the wildest out of them. We did get her to show her wild side in front of me, but everytime we did that, we had to work hard for it to happen as she'd be back to her persona next time I saw her. Julia's family is rich, and she often spent the most money for us when we do things together.

This story went way back and started with me reading a book in the backyard by myself sometime in the afternoon. Then Emily came home with a blonde girl who turned out to be Bella. Emily introduced the two of us, I was about shake Bella's hand, but she hugged me instead. I've heard Emily mentioned a few of her close friends, and I was glad that I got to meet one of them. It was even better that she turned out to love giving hugs.

I asked them what their plan for the day was and whether they were about to head out again or not. I mentioned that the weather was great to go to the beach, hoping that they'd want to go and take me with them, but Bella said she could use the tan but she didn't feel like going out and just preferred to chill at the house. I didn't give up on the idea quite yet, so I said, "Who needs the beach anyway, you can always just sunbathe here if you want a tan."

Bella took the bait and showed some interest, "Oh you guys can sunbathe here?"

I replied back, "Yeah, we do that sometimes."

Bella said that since they weren't planning to go out, she'd be happy if she can sunbathe in our backyard. Emily said no problem and that she'd go upstairs to get some sunscreen. I told Bella I'd go get some beach towel too while she could just make herself comfortable. Not too long after, I went back down with some beach towels and laid them down on the ground. Emily came down with the sunscreen and she had changed into her black bikini. I've seen her topless a couple of times before but I still found her looking hot even in her bikini. Bella was just in her casual clothes and I wondered what she'd do about it.

In the mean time, I decided to take initiative and took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my underwear and tried to act normal. I asked Emily to help with putting the sunscreen on my back. Once she was done helping me, she lotioned up her thighs and legs, then she took off her bikini top and lotioned her boobs. She then laid down on the towel and asked for my help to apply the sunscreen on her back. Once I was done, Emily turned back around and she let her boobs out on display.

Bella saw her going topless and asked, "Oh you're okay with him seeing your boobs?"

Emily smiled and replied, "Yeah, it's fine, I got nothing to hide and it's not like he has never seen naked girls before."

"Okay then," said Bella before she took off her clothes too. I watched her took off her shirt, then her pants leaving her in her underwear. I thought to myself that she looked really hot. She grabbed the sunscreen from Emily and applied it to herself. She asked help from Emily to apply it on her back, and because of that, she was facing me as she took off her bra, giving me the straight view of her D-cup boobs. I didn't even bother pretending to not see her, I just smiled as she caught me looking. Then right after, she took off her panties too to give me the full view of her naked body. I remember that she was a bit bushy back then (not full bush, but like she hadn't shaved for quite a while), and I remembered staring with my mouth open.

Then I heard Emily yelling out, "Bella! What the?"

She replied, "You said it's fine and he has seen you naked before."

Emily replied back, "I said it's not like he hasn't seen naked girls before. I didn't say she has seen me naked before! He has seen me topless, but not naked, Bella."

There they were, Emily topless lying on the towel and Bella standing up fully naked while I was just openly gawking at her. Then the two of them suddenly burst out in laughter. Bella said how she couldn't believe herself that she misunderstood what Emily was saying before. Emily said how it was too late now that I've seen Bella naked and it'd be something I'd remember for the rest of my life. I gave Bella the thumbs up and she said she'd get me back for it.

Once we settled down, Bella decided to just stay naked, but she made a few attempts at pulling down my undies to even things up. For some stupid reason, I resisted and managed to keep my undies on. The most she got to see was a bit of my butt crack. This was definitely the icebreaker between Bella and I as she got very comfortable being naked with me. It wasn't until quite a while though until we both got naked together.

After Bella left, Emily told me how lucky I was to get to see Bella naked like that and she asked me if I enjoyed it. I said, "I loved it. It would've been even better if you were naked too though."

She replied, "In your dreams!"

Well dreams came true because (with Bella's help) I eventually did get to see Emily naked too.
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 4,381 Times in 875 Posts

I know I'm bumping this up a bit, but just wanted to thank you for the story. Hoping there is more to add still.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytimei View Post
I know I'm bumping this up a bit, but just wanted to thank you for the story. Hoping there is more to add still.
Ask and you shall receive. Actually, it's more like I completely forgot about writing this lol. I did plan to write more at that time, but life had been quite hectic since and I forgot about it. Now that I remember though, I'll at least write one more while I have a bit of time. No promises for more, I'll try to write when/if I can.

So this one is just to continue from the last one which is about finally getting to see Emily naked. For quite some time, I've seen Emily topless many times. I've also seen her wearing tiny panties that barely covered her pussy, or the see-through ones that pretty much showed what was under. But for some reason, she never got fully naked.

This happened when Bella, Emily, and myself went out on a getaway somewhere that I can't remember the name of, but that small cottage had a hot tub and we were relaxing in there. As always, Bella was naked while I was in my shorts and Emily had her bikini on. We were just talking about whatever random things until eventually the talk changed to about nudity. Emily asked Bella why she was always naked whenever she could, and Bella said how she was just comfortable being naked. I asked her if she was an exhibitionist, but she said no. She only got naked in front of people she was close to, and only if they were open minded about it. Emily, myself, Julia, and a few of her cousins were the ones she was comfortable to get naked in front of.

Then she turned it around to Emily and asked, "I've seen you naked many times, and you've been topless in front of him, why are you still not okay with being naked in front of him?"

I kept quiet, just wanted to listen to her answer. Emily said that being naked just felt different than being topless.

I asked her, "How so?"

Emily explained to me that being topless made her feel sexy, that she could tell that I was looking at the breasts and she liked the attention. But being naked somehow made her feel vulnerable with nothing covering her up at all. I thought it made sense and somewhat understood what she meant, but Bella just straight up called bullshit on Emily.

"That's BS. I'm naked now and I'm fine. If being topless made you feel sexy, why are you even wearing your bikini top now? Take it off, Emily."

I actually thought that Bella was being a bit harsh and pushy, but apparently I was wrong. She came over to Emily and untied her bikini top with Emily giving no resistance. Bella took off Emily's top and threw it to the side while yelling out celebratory "Tadaaaa"

I couldn't help but look at Emily's boobs, of course. Then I gave her the thumbs up and she smiled back in return. She made a comment about how I was always staring at her boobs whenever I could. I simply said that I couldn't resist it.

Then Bella turned her attention to me, "And how about you, Mister? Why have I been naked so many times and YOU never got naked, huh?"

I told her that I'd get naked if Emily got naked. So Bella's attention went back to Emily, "You heard him. He'd get naked if you get naked. So get naked, Emily!"

"Yeah, right. As if ..."

Bella kept on nagging Emily and I had a feeling that she wouldn't stop, so I told Emily that she should turn it around to Bella. Emily liked the idea, "So you'd get naked if I got naked, and I'd get naked if Bella does something. That's a great idea!"

Bella wasn't scared, "Bring it on! What do you want me to do? Streak around the cottage?"

Bella was about to agree, but I told her it was too easy and there was really nobody around anyway. I told her to find something more challenging, something that she wasn't going to do. (Yes, I was dumb as usual, if it was easy and Bella did it, I would've got to see Emily naked right away lol)

Bella kept on teasing Emily about how she'd do anything and how everything would be easy for her, then Emily asked something that caught me by surprise, "OK. If you let him fondle your boobs for 1 minute, I'd get naked."

I didn't expect that at all, but I wasn't going to complain about it. And if I was already surprised by the challenge, I got even more surprised that it only took Bella a split second to accept it. She pretty much sat on me, grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her boobs.

I was too surprised to really do much, and I could only look at Emily, just in time to see her saying "Holy shit!" as I'm sure she didn't expect this to happen either. It took me a while before I regained my composure. Then realizing that I was fondling Bella's boobs and that she was naked sitting on my crotch, it took me seconds before I got a boner. Before too long, she said time's up (nobody really kept time lol) and took my hands away.

Bella then turned around to face Emily and said, "Time to pay up. Take it off, Emily."

Emily answered, "A deal is a deal." and then she stood up and pulled down her bikini bottom, revealing her fully shaven pussy. I was openly staring and Bella laughed at me for doing so. Then she said that it was my turn to pay up. I said okay and stood up. Before I could do anything, Bella pulled off my shorts and my boner was exposed. I put my hands down and got back down into the water as the girls laughed.

We were quiet for a while, then Bella said, "See? That wasn't so bad at all, right? We're all naked and we're all happy."

I said, "I guess so. It isn't that bad at all being naked."

Emily teased me and said of course it wasn't that bad for me because I was naked with two girls. I then asked her if she was okay. She said yes, and I asked further if she'd be naked more often from then on.

She answered, "I guess now you've seen it, I think I'd be okay with being naked more often. How about you?"

I told them that I was embarrassed that I had a boner, but both of them said they didn't mind it at all. They said I could get a boner all the time and they'd be fine with it. Bella also said, "You might get used to being naked and the boner will go away by itself. But if you never get used to it, I'm okay with the boner too. It's natural reaction after all."

I just smiled. And that was the start of how the three of us became comfortable getting naked in front of each other. Sunbathing in our backyard since then were mostly us fully naked.

Next story will probably be about Julia. Just not sure which story yet as there are at least a couple that are worth sharing.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:59 PM

Ready for more when you are!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 4,381 Times in 875 Posts

Thanks, can't wait to hear more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM

Got a bit of time, better write down the next story while I'm at it.

This is during summer break so Bella and Julia often dropped by and hung out at our place. But this time Bella was away on vacation with her family, so it was pretty much Julia who came over a lot. This worked out well for me because I always got the hots for her the most.

We spent most of the day just hanging out, drinking, and playing board games. Then Emily decided that she needed more tan so she asked us if we'd join her in the backyard. I'm always up for some more sunbathing because that means more skin exposed so of course I said yes. Julia said she wanted to but she didn't bring her bathing suit. I told her to just be in her underwear but she said she didn't want to. She said that she's not like Bella who could just strip naked like it was nothing.

Emily added, "Well it's not just Bella. You've seen everyone naked before anyway. Nothing new."

I added further, "Yup, and you aren't even getting naked, just in your underwear."

Julia insisted that she didn't want to take off her clothes, but she'd join us in the backyard anyway. Then I left them to go upstairs to get some sunscreen while the two girls went to the kitchen to make some drinks. When I got to the backyard, I passed the sunscreen to Emily who casually took off her tank top and bra, and started putting lotion on her chest. She put some more on her legs, and then took off her shorts leaving her just in her panties. Emily then laid down on the beach towel and asked me to put some sunscreen on her back. I did so on her back and then her butt too.

Julia saw this and commented, "You guys are so weird. Why are you okay with him touching your ass like that, Emily?"

Emily replied back, "What's so weird about that? You've seen me sucking his dick before and I don't remember you complaining about that."

Julia just kept on saying how it was gross and we shouldn't be doing that. She then said how she's sure I got a boner just by looking at Emily's tits. By this time, Emily and I had taken enjoyment in teasing Julia about her fake proper persona, so we tried our best to push as far as we could to make Julia not being able to pretend. In reply, Emily stood up and said she'd check. She came over to me and pulled open my shorts just enough for her to take a peek at my dick. She then looked at Julia and confirmed, "You're right, he got a boner."

"Gross!"

Emily and I just laughed. I then took off my shorts and left myself in my undies. With the shorts off, the boner was visible and I made sure I walked around in Julia's view a lot so she could always see it. After a while, we were just all chilling, and Emily asked Julia if she's sure she didn't want to take off her clothes because then she'd get random weird tan lines.

"At least if you're in your underwear, it's somewhat okay of tan lines, Julia." said Emily.

I said how no tan line is even better. Julia replied, "I'm not going to get naked. You two aren't even naked. You'd also get tan lines, you know."

If she thought that was a smart reply, she was most definitely wrong. Emily stood up and pulled down her panties to reveal her pussy. She then came over to me and pulled down my undies, leaving me naked too. Then as we stood side by side, Emily said, "There. We're both naked, so no tan lines for us, Julia."

Julia was definitely staring at my dick, and it took her a few seconds before giving a late respond, "Gross!"

Emily hit back, "Don't lie, Julia. Last time you saw him naked, you told me he got a nice butt."

"I did not say that!"

I turned around to show her my butt and she stayed quiet. I told her that I'd give her a foot rub if she'd strip to her undies. It was just some random BS offer, but I thought it was the push that Julia needed. With her, it's always (well "mostly" because later on she'd actually be somewhat better) like that, you gotta pretend like you're trading something so it didn't feel like she did it because she wanted to.

As expected, she accepted, saying how she heard that I gave good foot rub (this was complete BS too because I never gave foot rub to anyone lol). She stood up pretty quickly and took off her top and shorts leaving her in her bra and thong.

I then spent a good half an hour giving her foot rub, "accidentally" touching her leg with my dick a few times and lifting up her legs to give me a couple of good views close to her pussy. I then pretended to get tired of doing it and told her that it'd cost her bra for me to do more. She declined. Game over lol.

War is not won in one battle, I got stopped right there, but it was a great start to get Julia to open up some more.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:37 AM

This story started as usual, with the four of us hanging out at our place. We were just drinking at night, doing our usual thing, watching TV, playing board games and card games, talking about random crap and so on. It was just a normal night for us, until Julia asked us why we were naked so often. Before she asked that, I never really thought about it that much, but we really were naked a lot. Bella would not even need to find an excuse to get naked. Emily sometimes just walked around naked after shower. I always joined in whenever one of them got naked. It was only Julia who didn't get naked.

I told her that I just got naked whenever someone else got naked and I never really thought the reason why. I don't remember what Bella said, but Emily said that she just felt comfortable and that everyone had seen her naked anyway. She then turned it to Julia asking why she was so shy and never got naked in front of me. Emily made a comment about how wild Julia was if she was drunk too. Julia tried to argue that she wasn't wild, so I asked Emily and Bella to share some stories of what Julia did.

Boy oh boy the list was way more than I expected. Julia was actually the first out of the three who showed tits in public. She flashed a lot when they went clubbing, she had taken off her panties once and just left it on the floor spending the rest of the night without panties, she kissed random strangers (guys and girls), and whatever else I couldn't remember. Julia of course tried to deny them, but I told her that she was cool doing all those and it definitely surprised me because she was the most prude out us.

I learned one thing that night, prude is one word that Julia hated, and I accidentally hit the jackpot.

"I'm NOT prude!"

Though I know she is not, I just argued back, "Of course you are. We got naked so many times, and you never got naked even once."

She replied back, "I showed you my tits before."

This was true, she did flash her tits when I got that blowjob from Bella, but I was purposely being difficult, "That was so long ago that I don't even remember what they look like anymore, so that doesn't count."

To my surprise, Julia pulled up her top and flashed me her beauuuuuutiful tits, "There! Remember now?"

She sounded really angry, and I was too surprised to really say anything. But then both Bella and Emily laughed so hard watching Julia so casually flashed her tits like that. I laughed as well, and Julia quickly covered up. Bella said how random it was for Julia to flash her tits out of nowhere.

I decided to compliment her, "They really are nice pair of tits, Julia."

She replied back, "You'd better remember them because you aren't going to see them again."

We stopped talking about nudity for a while as we continued drinking and started talking about whatever other things. After a while, Emily came over to me and whispered, telling me I might get to see Julia naked now that she was tipsy. I asked her how, and she told me to just play along. I wasn't sure what she meant with it, but I said yes anyway because if there was a way to see Julia naked, then I'd be down trying it.

Emily turned on some music and started dancing, I joined in soon. Then Bella grabbed Julia to join as well to make it all four of us just randomly dancing around. Then Emily turned up the heat as she suddenly started doing some sexy moves on me. As we continued dancing, she took off my shirt and pants, then moved on to Bella. Not too long after, Bella was down to her panties as well. Finally Emily made her move to Julia, while Bella and I danced together. I kept on looking at Julia, wondering what would happen. Emily reached for her top and there was no resistance at all from Julia. She even took her bra off herself, revealing the beautiful perky tits of hers again. Emily got down on her knees and started undoing Julia's pants. I expected Julia to stop her, but she just kept on dancing without any care.

By this time, I stopped dancing and was just openly staring at Julia. As her pants were undone, she took it off altogether with her undies, showing off her nicely trimmed pussy. She then caught me staring at her, laughed at me, and asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded, and Emily said to look at this as she pulled down my undies as she exposed my erect dick. Julia said it was nice to be appreciated and she continued on dancing naked. We all continued dancing together until we were too tired and started putting clothes back on. For some reason Emily stay fully clothed that night.

Later that night after things quieted down, Emily pulled me aside and said that I owe her big time. I told her of course, seeing Julia naked was like my ultimate fantasy at that time, and I could never thank her enough for making it happen. She said she'd let me know when the time came.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:43 PM

Default and...?

How did you pay her back?..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonera View Post
How did you pay her back?..
Nothing sexy, but I had to go shopping with her during Boxing Day. The women's shoes section, I don't even want to remember any of that anymore. Urgh!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 02:26 PM

Hey dude, just wanted to say your stories are among my favorites. Read the whole thing in both threads. Just wish they were in the correct order. The whole thing reminded me of funny erotic comics by JABComix which I used to get off to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tFighterPilot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6

0m:46s

04-10-2005
Day at the beach

0m:38s