Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2021, 09:37 PM

Very cool idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to thorsword For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2021, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT69 View Post
Great idea! DAY 5 and still up, actually a few things up.
Ok tell me more. Love this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimnkate For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2021, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuucdat View Post
I have left pics of the wife in random places but one thing I used to do fairly regular is to take my polaroids of her and leave them on the dashboard of my car on a busy parking lot, even lining up a few. I'm sure dudes got a look but they couldn't take them.
On the opposite direction, I once took a polaroid pic of my hard on and stuffed it in my wife's wallet before she went out to the bar with her best friend. Of course when she got carded it fell out. Her friend picked it up and said, WOW you better get home and take care of that! My wife said, it will still be there when I get home.
Did you not wait around to see. I would.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimnkate For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2021, 01:15 AM

Thanked 5,756 Times in 491 Posts
Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT69 View Post
Great idea! DAY 5 and still up, actually a few things up.
I have GOT to try this! I wonder if I posted a note and secret email address if I would get replies! Something like, "email me at xxxxxx@xxxx.com if you think I am pretty. I love comments!" Lol
Hmmmm....
Old 11-18-2021, 06:55 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts
Default photo album

One time way back my wifes sister and brother in law were spending the weekend at our house like they did 3 or 4 times a year,our photo album was in the livingroom and we had a few pages of beach photos we took that summer and Lizz is always checking things out,on one of the beach pages I put in a pic of my wife topless at the nude beach we would go to the rest of the photos were family photos with suits on,next morning Lizz was looking at the Album,don't remember if she took it off the shelf or I gave it to her,but she's looking and she said to her husband,look Jerry here;s a picture of my sister topless,wow,I almost popped when she handed him the album,Then Lizz told me that when they were in France she went topless on the beach untill her son said mom would you put your top on guys are looking at you.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:50 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default Upon the roof

Not quite in public, but did leave some pictures under roof tiles when I re-roofed about 5 years ago.

Not a repair job. Stacked the concrete tiles and stripped the underlayment to the bare wood. No tract housing shortcut roofing. Double layers of 30 weight paper done properly. Should last 50 years. I know exactly which tile they are under.

May be the photos would be gone by the time the next roofing crew comes along ... I hope.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=2956307

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 03:12 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
One time way back my wifes sister and brother in law were spending the weekend at our house like they did 3 or 4 times a year,our photo album was in the livingroom and we had a few pages of beach photos we took that summer and Lizz is always checking things out,on one of the beach pages I put in a pic of my wife topless at the nude beach we would go to the rest of the photos were family photos with suits on,next morning Lizz was looking at the Album,don't remember if she took it off the shelf or I gave it to her,but she's looking and she said to her husband,look Jerry here;s a picture of my sister topless,wow,I almost popped when she handed him the album,Then Lizz told me that when they were in France she went topless on the beach untill her son said mom would you put your top on guys are looking at you.
In France it's much more common to be topless, so can't really imagine the guys were looking too much. I think it's more in the mind of a kid who isn't used to it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 03:31 AM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

Posted this here somewhere before.

Not quite leaving a picture in public, but...

I have been in an electronics superstore with my old Galaxy S5 is able to connect to many TV/displays using a universal remote app. I connected my buddies phone via WiDi, Mirroring, ...

He has been able to play slideshows on the monitors at times from across the floor.

He has started with pics from around the stored and of employees and some of his wife(PG-13), with a nude or two thrown in.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 04:42 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

This is indeed so very exciting! Wouldn't mind to have someone doing this to my wife in proxy.

Years back I had a stack of her pictures, from clothed up to standing naked, laying spread wide open, with face. It were self printed pictures at snall size, so it would fit into your pocket.
I dropped it on the floor in a bus stop, so it looked like it fell out of someones pocket. I waited for the bus, while observing other people. Some actually did look at the packet with a little more interest, but nothing more.
After a few hours I returned and indeed didn't find the stack anymore, so someone must have taken it. I wished I knew who took it!

I always wondered of someone actually enjoyed the stack in his private room and I would love seeing her pictures somewhere pinned to a door by someone and others actually enjoying her full naked exposure. Definitely need to do this again or let someone else do the job for me. (Anyone interested?)
Attached Thumbnails
073_1000_.jpg  
Old 11-26-2021, 08:04 PM

Thanked 6,255 Times in 311 Posts
Default Not printed but...

In the early 2000s my wife and I were in Sears in the digital camera display area. This is back in the days when digital cameras has small internal storage and could hold a few pics. I got her to flash me and took a close up photo of her tits with one of the cameras. Hopefully it was a pleasant surprise to whoever checked out that camera next.

Here is a close up of her tits (taken this year) for reminiscing purposes.
Attached Thumbnails
mrsSnowOutside108.jpg  

Magazine Covers Group
Closed Thread

Tags
naked in public, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018