or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 12:27 AM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 81 Posts
Default Printed photos left in public

Love this concept.

My wife is early 40’s so am I. She is a real woman amazing nipples slightly chunky but very sexy.

The idea of guys using her photos to examine her and get off is a big turn on.

Back to leaving her pics in public.

I have done this with my wife’s pics before and had a couple of guys do this for me.

It’s so horny imagining them being taken and owned by someone else.

I was working away and had some free time I had a double sided print of my wife Kate. One side she was kneeling nude arms down squeezing her small 36b boobs together looking and smiling at the camera straight on. And on the back was a similar photo just 3 quarter view. You could also see her unshaven pussy as she was kneeling legs slightly spread.

This was a A4 print so quite big and good quality.

So went to a busy pub about 8pm. When in the restroom and nervously stuck this with blutac to the inside of the door so everyone exiting saw it.

Took a seat with a drink close enough to see people come and go into the toilets in this busy pub

A few guys all with partners waiting at tables, the guys went in and came out with no drama.

There was a table of about 6 younger guys with a couple of girls. Say 25-30 (Kate is 45). One of the guys went to the toilet he was chunky.

He came out with the printed photo laughing and plonked it on the table in front of his mates like he wone a prize laughing.

They all took turns looking at it, flipping it over to see both views. I had a raging hard on at this point.
Sitting there watching this group use her as a talking point. They were there with her on their table for over an hour

A couple of them took out their phone and took pics - of each side!!! The girls both said nasty things about her she got passed around and left eventually on the table.

When they left a few guys passed the table on the way to the loos and double checked what was on the table.

Table staff eventually came to clear the table and found it. Another guy. Too it behind the bar and showed it another guy before putting her in the bin.

I gathered myself, went back to the hotel and wanked myself silly.

It’s massively addictive to do this. Have done it several times since and am always thinking of scenarios.

Also had a couple of guys do this by proxy that I have spoken to online with photo evidence.

It’s such a turn on seeing guys examine your wife printed out. I have a few other stories about doing this I will share. Anyone else done this? Always looking for willing participants to do this with me.

Thx for reading.

Last edited by jimnkate; 11-15-2021 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-15-2021, 03:21 AM

Thanked 1,578 Times in 47 Posts

This is really exciting! I found a guy online who did this kind of stuff. I think he's a US truck driver. He printed her pic and posted them in some public toilets. He claims that he leaves them there, but I don't think that he was telling the truth.

Here's one of the pics he showed me.
Attached Thumbnails
530_1000.jpg  
Old 11-15-2021, 03:23 AM

avon, why dont you believe him?
its such a turn on isnt it, not knowing what happened to it. I could be on the dashboard of truck for years if a trucker took it. Could be anywhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimnkate For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 03:41 AM

I don't believe him because he claimed he left several pics, but all them seemed to be the same picture. You can tell by the writing on the pics. He did this by hand, he was either able to write this exactly the same way several times, or he was not telling the truth.

He still might have left the picture in the last place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avon88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avon88 View Post
I don't believe him because he claimed he left several pics, but all them seemed to be the same picture. You can tell by the writing on the pics. He did this by hand, he was either able to write this exactly the same way several times, or he was not telling the truth.

He still might have left the picture in the last place.
Imagine if he had taken pic taken of someone or multiple guys looking at them, would be dodgy in the restroom though!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimnkate For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 03:58 AM

I actually asked him to do something similar: to show her pics to some guys and they to post for a pic looking at them. No faces were needed. But he said that as soon as taking pics gets involved ppl won't participate...

But it's a hot fantasy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avon88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2021, 11:34 PM

Done this before for someone. He rewarded me with some vids of his wife. I suggested to him to let me leave a USB drive with all his pics and one of his vids, he agreed straight away. Left it at work and predictably soon someone shared it with me not knowing that I had left it lying around.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dkdiablo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 05:16 AM

Thanked 9,501 Times in 482 Posts

Done this one time.
I left the pic with tape on the back of it, on the outside of a liquor store.
It was a 2 inch by 2 inch pic that wouldn't be seen unless you directly saw it.
As soon as I attached it. A cop pulled up directly in front of me.
I LITERALLY just put it up there.

I'm sure I looked sketchy, as I turned around and swiped it off the glass and tried to make it look natural.

I continued to my car, hopped in and drove away.
Never did that again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 06:27 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts
Default Photo

I've done this several times,first with my first wife,In Ruby's Tuesdays there was a locked window inside the mens room with old posters inside it,I slide a photo through the frame and it stood right up in there,another photo one time went in the center of a pile of paper towels on the sink,,The best one was with my wife now we were in a Salvation army thrift store and on a shelf were many picture frames,guess what ended up in one of the frames in the wide open,after i did that I looked up and there were camera's every where,I got nervous as hell.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 04:17 PM

Ive done this unintentionally. I was in a hotel for a few weeks for work, i had brought a 8x11 print of my wife in a nice frame with me. Nice frame, high quality print of a beach pic taken in the DR of her looking amazing in a little sheer black mesh G-String bikini. From this side view there was no doubt it was a g string back and can also tell her E cup breasts show some nipple through the suit. She came and stayed with me the last week I was there so house keeping knew it wasnt "some girl" in the photo. I forgot it on the desk, called the next day, they said they would check and of course house keeping said they didnt find amything. It looked professional, there is no way it was thrown out right away. I wonder if it made it into their storage closet or someone took it home maybe. It was a bit of a thrill to think someone else is likely enjoying it now. She was mildly irritated i lost it, but not too upset
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
naked in public, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy