photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2019, 07:29 AM

Default More lucky views (is all a 'perv' needs)

In around 55 years of being a perv, I’ve actually had more ‘lucky views’ than I remembered, though still no more than rare glimpses of girls showing – so important to a wanker like me who only gets to see girls show in my magazines normally.

One place I worked, there was a reception one evening and I was bringing up a load of advertising material from the stores and saw two office girls who were working at the reception, both in low-cut tops. Tops like that were not in fashion at the time, so you can imagine how stunned I was. Unfortunately, there was no way I could get to observe them till they made me cum in my pants, but I did get that opportunity later.

One of those lovely girls, Miss Janet, I became obsessed with, even standing outside Her office door once when She was bulging so lovely in Her blouse, ogling Her till She made me spunk in my pants. I also had a window in a stores cupboard overlooking the path leading to the firm’s car park where I saw Her walk past on two occasions, making me spunk my pants seeing Her so slim and lovely and bosomy in Her skirt and tight tops.

Another place I worked it turns out a girl in the offices always did a strippagram routine for when someone was leaving the company. She didn’t actually strip, just wore a revealing costume like a swimsuit or something. Of course when I overheard this, I nearly blew a fuse – ‘lucky views’ are rare for me and so it’s very important for me never to miss an opportunity to see a girl showing.

I wasn’t part of the leaving thing, but no-one seemed to notice me as I pretended to bring up some stationary, and found a cabinet to press up against. She wasn’t showing much as far as normal blokes would think, but it was more than enough for me, and She made me go into ecstasy in less than a minute.

As a mac-man, I spent a lot of time cruising through town centres in my van, looking out for clubbing girls in their skimpy outfits. In Derby I drove past two girls walking along, one looking so lovely in ankle-length boots, short, short skirt, maybe an inch below Her knix, no more, and skimpy top finishing above Her waist and being pushed out by lovely, lovely shapely bosoms.

I dumped the van and ran to find a spot on the street so I would see Her walk past, which in a couple of minutes She did. Did that girlie-goddess realise that the goggle-eyed slack-jawed bloke in his rainmac on a warm summer’s evening was a perv? Why did She make a point of pausing there on the pavement in my full view in Her little short mini and skimpy top, long enough for me to fill my pants with spunk in joyful grateful perv ecstasy? What lovely memories I have of those evenings.

Then there was a fair in town and a lot of people crowded round this stall where a girl in a bikini was perched on something and these blokes had to throw a ball and hit the right spot to drop Her into the water. It took a while for me to edge my way to the front, in those days I wore a long jacket, not too scruffy, and when She was in my full view, I clenched my legs tight together all the way up to my buttocks, got my stiff knob upright and ogled Her till spunk was pumping into my pants.

One day driving through town I was gob-smacked to see two girls in very short skirts serving at a petrol station – way before self-serve. I parked opposite and ogled and ogled till I was bouncing up and down in my seat as my buttocks contracted with each powerful shot of spunk into my pants.

On one of my mac-wank evenings in the town, it had not gone well and I was back in my van, ready to give up for the evening, when this car pulled up to park nearby and this girlie-goddess got out, short dress and low-cut. I didn’t have time to mess about, and shoved my hands through the holes in my pockets to jerk at 100 mph, squirming in my seat and moaning as She made me joyfully and gratefully pants-spunk before She’d moved away.

Going back to a car park in Northampton, I walked past this lovely voluptuous black girl talking to a couple of blokes. I got up the stairs quickly and was able to look down at Her over the car park wall, and mac-wank till She gave me perv ecstasy.

I overheard some people at work talking about playing tennis after work. One of them was Miss Jackie, a tall, ice-cool brunette who I worshipped all the time, and whenever I passed Her in the corridor looked at me like I was an insect, if She looked at me at all. She was leggy and bosomy and drove me crazy. I had to see Her in a tennis skirt, whatever it took.

I knew where the courts were, and went for a walk round, finding a house for sale right next to the courts. I walked up as nonchalantly as I could, my mac over my arm, and went into the garden ‘for a look’. Instantly I was out of sight of the road, on went my mac and up to the shrubs which separated the garden from the courts.

After a quarter of an hour or so, the people from work came out with their rackets and there She was, a goddess so leggy in that short tennis skirt and bulging out Her top like a wanker’s dream – and I’m a wanker. How much I’d longed to cum with my eyes on Her, after months of knob-rubbing every evening thinking about what She’d been wearing that day, and it only took a few strokes of the bulge in my trousers before She had me in perv ecstasy. How lovely to walk back to my old banger and drive away with a lovely wet, messy feeling in my pants – caused by Miss Jackie!

I don’t spy on girls to get my pleasure, but there was one occasion when at this place I was living, I was doing up an outbuilding which meant my rent was lower by a few quid each week. Out the back window of this building you could see next door’s garden, but whereas I might spend a whole day looking out my window overlooking a street, waiting for girls to walk by, I wasn’t looking over this neighbour’s garden.

Not until I heard a woman’s voice, and music start to play, and in that garden were three girls, doing that dance exercise stuff. One of them, the instructor, was slim and shapely and instantly had me mesmerised. Automatically as I stiffened I pulled the front of my trousers and pants out to allow it to spring upright, but I wasn’t thinking of anything else, till She suddenly reached up and pulled off this gym top thing She was wearing, to reveal a skimpy bra-like top and gym-type tights with knickers over them.

My knees just gave way and I moaned long and low as a stream of cum ran into my pants, and I was bobbing up and down as I pumped into my pants 7 or 8 times. It wasn’t intended, I had no idea girls would be there but I’ll never forget the ecstasy that lovely girl gave me.

I was out and about in my mac once, in the days before I’d discovered clubbing, and I often stood in phone booths so I could wait for girls to walk by. It was evening and getting darker when this bunch of young people arrived and hung about on the screen corner. One of them was a lovely girl in a skirt so short Her knix were nearly showing. My mouth just fell open and it took Her less than a minute to make me pump into my pants in grateful pervert ecstasy.

On another occasion like that, during the day, I was in my phone booth when I saw a group of girls walking up towards where I was, and one of them was a lovely black girl who really filled up Her tight, slightly low-cut top. I was already pressed up against the phone machine thingy, and as She came into clear view I was filling my pants with spunk, moaning in between shots.

I mentioned last time about the first time I saw a barmaid with breathtaking low-cut top on. This was in the late 70s when you didn’t see low-cut tops usually. I’d seen this lovely girl a few times, in a music-type pub in North London, and She always had lovely tops on and was very shapely, but I’d never managed to be in the right place at the right time, partly because there were two sections to this pub, one you had to pay to get in, and She seemed to switch between the two bars all the time.

I wanked about Her all the time, remembering what She’d been wearing, but when I saw Her low-cut top, I knew I had no choice, I just HAD to cum in my pants watching Her, which I’d dreamed of since I first saw Her. She seemed to be in the other bar most of the time, so I paid and went in, in my not-too-scruffy long jacket. I went up to the bar where She was and got a pint, then pressed up.
The advantage of wearing glasses is that I could keep my head dead ahead, but my eyes sideways, ogling Her lovely cleavage.

In a couple of minutes my leaking of pre-cum turned into a full pumping of spunk, and I pretended to cough to cover my shudders and the noises I couldn’t stop escaping from me. All the time looking at this goddess who was giving me such ecstasy with Her breathtaking cleavage. How lovely to stand there, still ogling Her, feeling the warm wetness of cum soaked into my underpants and trousers.

During my mac-wanking years I got to see some lovely sights, and most evenings go home happy with very wet pants. In Derby many lovely girls made me pants-spunk under my mac – two girls on different occasions bulging in tight jumpers while I pressed up against a cabinet and filled my pants in perv joy. Several times girls in micro-miniskirts made me wet my pants with cum, shuddering on a street corner in my mac, your typical dirty old man.

In Bristol as I parked my van to go mac-wanking one evening, these people were also parking and there was a lovely slim black girl, so leggy and shapely. You had to walk to the city centre and I was so hoping She’d be there too, but a couple of hours came and went and there was no sign of Her. Several girls made me mac-wank as they walked by but my patience was rewarded as the lovely girl came into view, and I was soon pumping spunk into my pants as She walked by.

There was another girl in Bristol in a skirt so short Her knix were showing, and I was trying to get into view. She was with another girl and a few blokes, there was banter and stuff and I couldn’t get a clear view. Suddenly on my side of the road two girls walked along, one in a dress so short and low-cut I was gasping for air, ogling like a true perv, and in seconds She was making me give my pants a real soaking with cum.

Also in Bristol were a couple of girls who stopped on a traffic island in the middle of the road to talk to someone. One of them, Her coat swung open to reveal a short skirt and lovely, lovely legginess. I took a chance and went and stood on the island too, to get a clear view, and it took Her less than two minutes to make me start messing my pants with perv cum.
Bristol was always a good place in those days, the early 2000s, for nightlife, girl-watching, mac-wanking and pants-spunking. For a pervert like me, that is. Low-cut tops were more the fashion by then and I remember a truly lovely girl with lovely, lovely cleavage walking right past where I was standing, so I didn’t have to move, and immediately She was making me cum in my pants, the spunk pumping into them and me trying not to moan or shudder too much as She walked right by. Goddess.

One Halloween I was at my usual spot in Derby in my mac, and a coach pulls up and all these people in Halloween outfits got out. I was stunned to see some girls wearing very short leather or pvc skirts or dresses with stocking-tops showing, and my underpants were instantly getting a soaking of cum.

I was a regular visitor to Hull too, often to the red light district where I often saw lovely skimpy-dressed girls who made me pants-spunk pretty quickly. I also spread my mags around inside the van in their view, and loved to hear their calls of “pervert!” and “wanker!” as I filled my pants with spunk.

Anyway, there was some sort of ‘back to school’ event at a club – I’d seen lots of people in school-type uniforms all heading in this direction and headed along the route they were taking in my mac. I got to the club and a lot of people were milling between this club and a pub over the road, so I found a good spot and started to ogle the lovely girls in their ‘school’ uniforms, seeing stocking tops and cleavage, and it wasn’t long before two lovely girls came out the pub to cross the road to the club, one with such lovely cleavage and both in short skirts and I was pumping cum into my underpants in sheer bliss. What a lucky view!

This might seem a lot of ‘lucky views’, but they were spread over 55 years of being a girl-worshipping pervert wanker. The mac-wanking days covered around 8-10 years, mid 90s to mid 2000s, and I saw a lot of ‘lucky views’ in that time, cleavage, micro-miniskirts, stocking-tops, tight tops bulging with cum-causing girl loveliness. I love cumming looking at girls in magazines and videos, but there’s nothing like seeing lovely girls for real and going into ecstasy.

Of course, when I worshipped Miss Melanie, I got lots of views as well as the pure perv joy of Her seeing how She was making me wet my pants and trousers with cum. Then I was lucky enough to be allowed to see two unbelievably lovely glamour/nude models pose, making me cum in my pants discreetly, and giving me a photographic and video record that still gives me perv pleasure and ejaculation into my underpants to this day.

Some names / places have been altered to protect privacy
The Following User Says Thank You to grahamorpur For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl-worshipper, perv, voyeur, wanker

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break