Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 01:49 AM

Default My sister n law and step niece.

My husbands brother Jarod started his own construction business about 5-6 years ago and it has been booming ever since. He builds high end homes, and has built up a really solid repetition for himself and his company in a relatively short time. He went from being lower middle class to very well off in just a few years time.

Jarod married his wife Karen about 10 years ago, and she had an 8 year old daugther named Becca at the time (now 18.) They lived in a nice little cozy 3 bedroom house just outside of town. Last year, Jarod decided it was time for them to upgrade, so over the winter he build them a very nice house on a big piece of land that over looks their own private lake.

Last weekend, they invited Bradley (my husband) and I up there for a nice weekend visit.

Jarod, Karen, and Becca have all stayed very humble. They didn't change into snobs like you would expect. They're just very down to earth people who have worked very hard for what they have.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that part of the story so you didn't picture them as well to do assholes.

We spent Friday evening checking out the house and property - such a cool place.

On Saturday, Jarod took Brad to check out some of the houses he's building, and then they were going to go fishing...

Karen, Becca, and I decided to hang out at the house and try out their new hot tub and sauna that just got finished up. Karen and I were the first ones in.

Karen is a 38 year old pale skin women with stawberry blonde hair. She's slim and has perky breast that appear to be b-cups. She's wearing a light blue one piece swim suit. It looks amazing on her. She is a very attractive woman.

Becca came out a few minutes later. She was wearing a orange bikini. Becca is strawberry blonde and has pale skin and is very slim. She has small breast, a-cup or maybe a SMALL b.

After a half hour soak in the hot tub, we went into the sauna.

I half jokingly said "I guess we are suppose to get naked, huh?"

Karen said "I'm not shy" and slid her bathing suit off, exposing her tits. They looked fantastic. They were very perky, her aerola were light in color, but fairly big. Her nipples here little and barely stuck out. Her pussy was covered in long, curly, reddish blonde pubes. Her lips were soft pink and relitively small.

I pulled my suit off as well, exposing my c-cup breast and trimmed pussy.

Becca nervously tried keep her bikini on, but we weren't having it. Finally she caved!

Her tits were small, but very perky. Her aerlos light in color and averaged size. Her Nipples were small and didn't poke out much. Her skin was so pale and creamy. Her pussy was shaven bald, she had big long pink lips that dangled down. Her clit and clit hood were nice and big.

Karen noticed Becca's long lips and rather large clit and looked a little shocked, but didnt say anything.

We had been sitting in the sauna about 15 minutes. The benches on the inside formed a u shaped, with the door in the middle of the u. Becca was laying down on her back with one leg on the bench with on leg off. Her pussy in plain view.

I was laying on the bench directly across from her, but laying in the opposite direction. I had a great look at Beccas meaty pussy, it was was so lickable.

Karen was on the bench directly in front of the door, and I had a good look at her pussy as well. We stayed in their another 5-10 minutes and I drooled over their pussies the whole time. Then just like that, it was over. We all got dressed and went back inside. Once back in the house, I excused myself to the bathroom and furious rubbed on out.

Maybe a bit of a boring story because nothing really happened... but I sure hope one of them noticed how wet and aroused I was. The both had a good view of my pussy the whole time.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to IRMA_35 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 06:20 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Smile

DELICIOUS story- thank you!! It seems like there will be more hot viewing in your future with these two. Becca especially, posing with one leg on the bench and one leg off- quite daring for an 18 YO in front of her mom and another older woman! Keep us posted, please

Last edited by collector5757; 05-07-2019 at 06:25 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 07:32 AM

Becca was very reluctant at first. Shes kind of a shy girl and usually kind of tends to herself. I was actually shocked to see her shaved, I honestly figured she'd have a thick untouched bush like her mother.

The look on Karen's face when she seen Becca's shaved sn*tched was very humorous. I dont think she expected it to be shaved either. I kind of got the impression she wasn't aware of how meaty Becca's pussy was, like it changed dramatically during puberty and see hadn't seen it since?

Meaty it was. Becca is very thin and has a pretty wide thigh gap, making her long hanging lips really stand on. When she laid down and had her legs open, her lips were folded open and looked like a butterfly. Her clit hood was kind of engorged, her clit stuck out of it like a little button.

Shes has a very admirable pussy, that's for site.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRMA_35 View Post
Becca was very reluctant at first. Shes kind of a shy girl and usually kind of tends to herself. I was actually shocked to see her shaved, I honestly figured she'd have a thick untouched bush like her mother.

The look on Karen's face when she seen Becca's shaved sn*tched was very humorous. I dont think she expected it to be shaved either. I kind of got the impression she wasn't aware of how meaty Becca's pussy was, like it changed dramatically during puberty and see hadn't seen it since?

Meaty it was. Becca is very thin and has a pretty wide thigh gap, making her long hanging lips really stand on. When she laid down and had her legs open, her lips were folded open and looked like a butterfly. Her clit hood was kind of engorged, her clit stuck out of it like a little button.

Shes has a very admirable pussy, that's for site.
Sounds like she was excited by this adventure too!

Are you interested in playing with these ladies? Any history of that with your friends, or perhaps you might befriend the teen?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 03:13 PM

Guys, I love the human body. In fact, I'm simply fascinated by it. If you're naked, I'm looking... it's just that simple.

Becca bits will forever be stuck in my mind. Normally I prefer big lushish tits, but hers were tiny and somehow still might be the best I've seen. Her pussy though, that's what got me. For some reason the hood of her clit just fascinated me. I knew it was mostly hiding her big joy button. I wanted to peel the hood back and suck on her clit.

To answer your question. I would probably take the opportunity to get down with Becca if I ever got the chance. I lust her.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:46 PM

So we usually only get to visit them a few times a year because we live about 2 hours away, but Jarod and Karen are going out of town and Becca is nervous about staying the weekend in the new house by herself... so im heading up there this evening. Wish me luck on at least getting to see that sweat body of hers again. Getting wet thinking about it.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRMA_35 View Post
So we usually only get to visit them a few times a year because we live about 2 hours away, but Jarod and Karen are going out of town and Becca is nervous about staying the weekend in the new house by herself... so im heading up there this evening. Wish me luck on at least getting to see that sweat body of hers again. Getting wet thinking about it.
Hope to get a follow up story here. How exciting!
Old 05-15-2019, 10:00 PM

So when I got up there, Jarod and Karen were already gone. Becca had her friends Ashley and Nikki over.

Ashley was a pretty blonde that was slim, but still had a little meat on her bones if that makes any sense? She was probably 5' 6" tall and around 130 lbs with big d cup boobs. She was wearing a brown "brownings" t-shirt with a pair of jeans that hugged her in all the right places. She was very outspoken and bubbly. The kind of girl that blurted out the first thing that popped into her mind, she was really funny and quirky.

Nikki was skinny but with nice perky little b cups titties. She had lightly tanned skin with with shoulder lenghted brown hair. She had on a trucker hat that read "Mama Tried", a white tight fitting dickies t-shirt, a john deer belt, and a pair of tight fitting jeans with one of the knees ripped out. You could clearly see her nipples piercings sticking through her shirt. She has a full sleeve tattoo down one arm, and several smaller tattoos on the other. Normally I'm not big on tattoos and would probably never get one myself, but hers were beautiful and truly a work of art. She had a great personally and I was instantly attracted to her.

Becca was looking very lovely as usual. She was wearing a blue pink floyd t-shirt and blue jeans.

Basically we all just hung out and talked all night. The girls all had great personalities and made this old girl feel right at home with them. Nothing really eventful happened, but it was a great time...

We all slept in the next morning, Ashley had passed on the lazy boy, and was sore when she woke up. After breakfast, she insisted that was all went out to the sauna with her to loosen. I instantly got excited and was praying the would go in nude - which is exactly what happened.

Becca was the first one out of her clothes. Her pussy was nice and smooth still. This time, she didn't seem to mind getting undressed.

Ashley was the next to strip... OMG her tits were big and soft but not saggy at all. She was completely shaven except for a small landing strip above her clit.

Nikki and I were the last to stripped, which we did together. Her belly button was pierced, and so was her nipples and clit. She had a smaller tattoo on her breast of a little girl with a her heart being ripped out and floating away like a heart shaped ballon (it was very dark, yet beautiful at the same time.) My favorite though, was a butterfly tattoo over her vagina.. once again, not usually my style, but the colors and shading and the whole lay out were amazing well done.

Nikki is actually a pretty amazing girl, and a great conversationalist. We really clicked over the weekend.

The 20 minute timer seemed to go off in just minutes (time flies when you're having fun), so we all grabbed our clothes and headed inside.

We all lounged around the living room (still naked) and talked for another good hour.

Ashley wasn't much involved because she was texting her boyfriend, and the other girls were giving her shit about it. As she was looking at her phone, she chuckled flipped it around for us to she. It was a picture of her boyfriends dick that he had just sent her. He had a super long dick, probably 8-9", but it was super skinny. When Ashley proudly pointed out how long it was. Ashley spouted "I'd rather have a short fatty, then a long pencil dick." Becca and Nikki lol.

Nikki said she prefed her cervix NOT to be used as a punching bag. Ashley said she loved feeling it thrusting against her cervix and that she could deal without being stretched out.

I said "yeah, there has to be a happy medium I suppose."

Nikki said the best sex with a guy she had ever had was with a guy with a 5" long, but nice and thick dick.

Becca was being ackwardly quiet... Ashley looked over at her, and said "this is probably a fun conversation for a lesbian, huh?"

Becca froze and the room grew very quiet. Becca looked at me and nervously said "I guess you know now" and sat quietly, almost like she was waiting to be judged. I jokely said "ah, the smartest woman here", everyone chuckled. Becca made me promise that I didn't tell her parents, I said of course.

Come to find out, that she actually meet Nikki met through mutural friends and ended up fooling around with each other. It was short lived, but they became best friends afterwards.

On sunday, Nikki and Ashley headed out after breakfast. I stayed another hour or two. Before I left, Becca and I went out to the sauna. We got to talking about Nikki, and I told her that I thought she was an amazing girl. She said she thought so to. I asked her why they decided to be friends, and she said that Nikki had just gotten out of a relationship (with a guy), and she just really wasn't ready to seriously date anyone yet. She said they quickly became best friends, and afterwards they didn't want to take the chance of ruining their friendship.... she said that Nikki was an amazing lover and would always give her multiple orgrasms. I could tell she was getting excited remembering it. I looked down and Becca would WET! Her clit was erect and grew much bigger than I thought it would, sticking out a good inch. I was just about to prod her for more information, and maybe try and make a move, but the timer went off and it killed the conversation.

I left no long after that. Brad and the boys go on a hunting trip in June, Nikki and Becca are coming up to my place to stay a week. I'm hoping to re-kindle their fling, and maybe join myself.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:43 AM

So I was telling Brad about Becca's amazing pussy.

I told him about her longs hanging lips. And how she had a nice wide thigh gap, so while she was standing her lips would dangle between her legs... and then when she got excited, the would fold open into the shape of a butterfly.

"so she had a loose pussy" he said. We argued that big lips didn't mean loose pussy.

Finally I dropped it and went on to tell him about her juicy clit.

I told him how it stuck out from between her lips close to an inch.. He looked appalled and kept saying she had a micro dick.

Finally after 20 minutes of bickering, I jumped on google and started getting pictures to show him what her pussy looked like. I was able to find a few clits that looked just like hers, and even a couple of really nice labia's that matched hers, but not one single picture of the two combined that made up Becca's perfect pussy!

This picture is probably the closest representation of Becca's overall box. If in this picture, the girls lips were longer and opened outwards, this would be spot on. It matches Becca's clit perfectly.
Attached Thumbnails
Rikochans-Stretched-Clit.jpg  
Old 05-16-2019, 11:57 AM

Now guys, tell me that's not a sex pussy!

Brad got hard looking at the pictures, so I gave him a intensive blow job causing him to fill my mouth full of cum. I asked him if he still thought a big clit look like a small dick, because if so I thought he might be a little gay judging by his load. He didn't look to happy with my comment so I chased him around the house trying to give him a sperm kiss, insisting he might like it. .

later on, he asked me to find pictures that looked like Becca's friends... so this evening I ought to have some good material for him to shoot his load to. If I find their doppelganger I'll post of those pics as well.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IRMA_35 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022