Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,704 Times in 346 Posts
Default Exposing an Ex-Girlfriend of mine

An exgirlfriend of mine (happens to be my avatar)who went to the bar with me and two friends.
We drank large amounts of alcohol and she got pretty hammered. As we all did.
To make a long story short, after the bar closed we went back to the apartment and half way back Carrie ran way ahead of us.
And into the apartment.
When we arrived, she was already in the bathroom.
I went back to make sure she was okay, and she was not feeling well.
I went back out to the living room and hung out with my friends for about 20 minutes and went back in.
She was almost passed out but complaining that she was burning up, and please help her take off some of her clothes.
I complied.
Mind you, she was a very shy girl and this was highly unlike her.
I helped her with her shirt, and her pants.
In my druken state, I thought "why not".
So I continued to take her bra and panties off.
And wrapped a blanket around her.
I went back in the living room.
After about 5 mintues one of my friends said they had to go to the bathroom.
I told them both of the predictament I was in, and they said they would help me move her.
I told them of the problem with that, and that she would kill me.
The said" live a little" and goated me to do it.
So I asked if they were ready to see Carrie naked, and of course they were more than happy to see her.
We went in the bathroom and I pulled back the towel.
Exposing Carrie for the first time to them.
She said "hey, I'm cold"
I told her that we were moving her to a warm bed and just hold tight.
I ran into my bedroom and grabbed an old camera with film in it, the kind to develop.
And took a quick picture to show her just for fun.
Took the picture, and put down the camera and me and my friends we in to pick her up.
She opened her eyes just long enough to look down and see her state, and look at all of us.
She said, "...but I'm naked"
I told her it was okay, don't worry.
We picked her up and moved her to the bed.
One of my friends grabbed a boob and pretended to shoot me with it.
We covered her up, and let her sleep.
The next day she never made mention of it.
My friends had left, and I ran the photos to the local lab, to have them developed.
After an hour of shopping, we went back to grab the photos, I asked her to go in and pick them up, not knowing what was on them.
She ran in, picked them up and came back out to the car, and promptly slapped me on the arm.
She told me that the developer reviewed the pictures with her to make sure there was none that she refused.
Thats when she showed me the picture thats attached, and asked me if my friends saw her like that.
She laughed and told me how embarassed she was!
Everynow and then, when they were over I would pull out the photo and secretly give it to her or hang it on the fridge and ask her to get a beer.
She would take it down and hide it, and come back and slap me.
I hid the negatives and she knew if she ever ripped it up, I would develop it again.
Exposing her to more people.
Now is the most people she has been exposed to.
Attached Thumbnails
IMAGE10.jpg   IMAGE8.jpg  

IMAGE7.jpg  
812white, alien_x, allmyfaves4u, americuadorian, apeyboy, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, BaconBot, bananas78907890, Beemer1960, bertimos, blueyez54, c3texas, canada1, Candi Delight, Computer Player, cornishman, dandd, dandyd24, Dave22, davyp1, dick hardin, dicknsider, DigitalStalker, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, dpence, echoes46, eNergy, ez2b0e, fantastic4, franzz2, frodo, fyrefiend, god2600, greendoor, hanoe, Iron280, Jackelaine, JackRyan, jamsicator, jarhead03, Jess561, jho, Jimmerb, jojo33bdx, Krimper, krushboy07, kuryaki, lapeer25, LBHero, madahab, maymedson11, meandmygirl, mgguy, moonfrog, naaktstel, nectcouple, neilyoung, nm385, Omega88, pleasantpapa, ppdevaaris, rickj, riversidebob, show, sirrendre, skimmer, ssspender, stumped, telamir, tele2408, testme97, theradioshack, Tifosi, tmoore67, tristanwoods, tylergal, USAVegas, voyuk, VXCguy, warrior99, Way2hard, xxxxenophile, zarh, zippersbs
Old 01-18-2009, 12:00 PM

Thanked 5,285 Times in 373 Posts

Thanks, great story.
Did you get any full length ones??
Old 01-20-2009, 02:01 PM

Thanked 13,701 Times in 1,340 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to bigtunaman Send a message via MSN to bigtunaman Send a message via Yahoo to bigtunaman
Talking

Sounds like a great party.

Tuna
Old 01-21-2009, 07:39 AM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts

Very nice we need more people like you.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:07 AM

Do you still have the photo you took that time? Can you scan it in and post it, coz would love to see it
The Following User Says Thank You to dairyman93uk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 01:14 PM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Lightbulb Exposing GF/now wife

This happened back in 1985 when we were quite the party couple. My wife was in her early 20's & like to party a lot, she's only 5'1 & about 110 lbs. We were at a local bar in a small town & she was doing shots of hot damn & drinking beer. After the bar closed we stumbled home with a couple friends, were we comminced to drink more beer. After about an hour or so I realized she was really drunk as she was falling down & not paying attention to what she was doing. Finally she went down for the count on the living room floor & was out of it. The 2 friends were guys & we did what guys do when someone passes out, a little poking @ fun of using her nail polish & painting her nails different colors, that's when the idea came to do the same to her toe nails. So we took her shoes & socks off & finished our artwork there. I went to the bathroom & came back & noticed a button was undone on her shirt right where her bra snap was, it was a front snap bra. No one admitted to undoing it, but it gave me an idea, I waited for 1 of them to get another beer & the other went to the bathroom & decided to undo another button & open her shirt a little. When they came back, they noticed it right away & kept casually checking her out. I figured what hell, let's have a little fun, I asked the 2 friends if they wanted to see a little more, we were drunk & probably wouldn't remember tomorrow anyways. They both laughed & said sure why not. So I went over & undid the rest of her buttons & opened her shirt, she was only a size B cup, perfect for my liking, & I sat back down to admire her. Then the suggestion of undoing her bra came up, I'd never done this before, but it was becoming a turn on. I asked who was up for the task? Immediately 1 of them said he would do it, I told em go for it. He had a little trouble figuring out the combination of the clasp & we had a good laugh, but he finally got it undone & slipped it off to the side. They were those disappearing titties with her on her back & her nipples immediately stood to attention. After a few laughs & a few pinches I got up & removed her shirt & bra, she layed there on the floor topless with just her jeans on. She always wore skin tight jeans that looked painted on, so I knew those were not going to come off easy, so I told them we would surely wake her up trying to get them off & I figured that was enough, well I was wrong, when great minds get together & drunk minds start working, things happen. I went to the fridge for another beer & noticed the scizzors in the knife rack. I came back with the scizzors & started to laugh, scizzors in 1 hand beer in the other. We all had a good laugh & I put the scizzors down on the end table, I couldn't cut her jeans off, she'd kill me. They were a little disappointed I wouldn't go through with it, when 1 of them said he'd do it, another beer later & I handed over the scizzors. I really didn't think he would go through with it, when he jumped up & settled down by her feet. He grabbed a pant leg by her foot & made a cut, the jeans were old & thin & cut easy. He slowly cut up the the side of her jeans until he got to the waistband, a little tougher, but the cut was made. Then he started up the oether side, as we watched in anticipation, I've seen her nude before, but this was different & arrousing. Finally when he finished the other side, we figured a few added cuts to the jeans wouldn't hurt. He decided why not cut up the inseam & just cut them into 2 seperate pieces. When he was done there, he lifted the top side of jeans away & there she laid, in just her blue high waist panties & the other half of jeans still below her. She looked so beautiful & peaceful, if she only knew what was happening. She had a full brunette bush back then & it was easily seen peeking out around the elastic I figured we had enough fun for 1 night, when snip snip & the panties were toast & the full bush was in plain site. They wanted to shave her, but I couldn't let them do that, that was my job @ a later date. We just sat there & had another beer admiring our work & had a good long view, when I guess she finally got cold enough & got up looked around & went to bed. The next morning she woke up nude & wondered what happened after she passed out, I told her she just went to bed. A few years later I told her whatwe did & she couldn't believe I didn't tell her then, especially when we partied with them 2 guys a lot afterwards.

After that occasion, I would have fun doing things when she would pass out on me, many many things, oh what fun it was to be young & crazy.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:33 PM

Thanked 1,851 Times in 181 Posts
Default Didn't she ask about her jeans?

woke up nude & wondered what happened after she passed out, I told her she just went to bed.....didn't she ask about her jeans?
Old 05-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylergal View Post
woke up nude & wondered what happened after she passed out, I told her she just went to bed.....didn't she ask about her jeans?
Yes she did, I told her I destroyed them 'cause I didn't like them. We did that before to clothes we didn't like. I know it don't sound right, but we were bullheaded & did some real stupid stuff like that. When we were younger we would fight & try to humiliate, piss off & embarass each other to the fullest. 1 time I went to far & the cops were evn involved, not for hitting her, just humiliated her to our freinds.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 06:25 AM

Default just humiliated her to our freinds

We would love to hear about that.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 AM

Default just humiliated her

Back in the 80's, women didn't shave their private areas. Well my GF back then had a big bush & I decided 1 night it had to go. So 1 night, when she passed out drunk, i did my best barbershop impression & shaved her completely bald & took a few Polaroids of my artwork & showed them to a few of our closest friends. Well she didn't find it very amusing to be bald & sure didn't like the idea of the Polaroids & 1 of her big mouth friends told her she should file charges against me. After 1 of our fights she decided to do just that & the cops came to the house to pick me up for assault. The female cop didn't find it funny, but the male cop (who i knew) told me he was arresting me for "impersonating a barber without a license". I just laughed & told my GF, the bad thing about living in a small town is, when cops are dispatched & arrest someone, it makes the local paper. I laughed at my GF & told her I can't wait to read about this in the paper & my GF freaked out with embarrassment & decided not to press charges to keep it outta the paper. I was forced to give her my Polaroids as part of the deal & told to leave the hair cutting to the professionals. I thought the male cop was gonna bust a gut laughing about the whole situation. Small town cops, back then, had a little bit better attitude & life wasn't so serious back then. The same cop caught us earlier that year playing around on the back dirt roads with my GF naked in the car & me in my underwear, so he knew we were kinda strange anyways. Funny thing about it was I was known as the "Town Barber" after that, she laughs about it now, but not then. My GF (wife now) is very gullible, she went to a Rainbow gathering 1 time & had no clue what Rainbow people were, that was funny, but that's another story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s