uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-03-2011, 08:07 AM
A user who abused the forums

Default budowa stron

[IMG]http://*************/_/o.gif[/IMG] II'm angry, I'll beat!! [IMG]http://*************/_/oo.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Default thoughts?

I'm working on the next lengthy chapter of our ENF epic here, and I'm looking for suggestions, arena ideas, etc. The range of suggestions can be just about anything -- there's a type of girl or picture you want to use for reference so's I can include her in the fighting, by all means. Think it'd be interesting to have a match in which the pit is filled with a few inches of clear, slippery oil? Tell me! Any and all ideas regarding future stories are appreciated.

On another note, I invite people to try their hand at this format of ENF story -- you have my permission to use the setting, premise, anything you like. I only ask that 'canon' characters aren't used without my consent. E.g. obviously the evil b*tch queen Syndra is being saved for a juicy conclusion, so I wouldn't want anyone to just pop in and have her get humiliated prematurely in front of the whole country. That said, fire away!

thanks for continuing input, comments, concerns, criticisms, and compliments -- any other writers out there know how much that stuff fuels us..!
Old 09-12-2011, 03:50 PM

Default Ideas, suggestions

Ive noticed that you havent done anything involving water. Maybe you could do something like have the arena filled with water? Or a area where there are things that can be used for camoflauge like trees, big rocks, holes in the ground, etc. Just to make things even more intense then they already are, and trust me you've done a great job so far with this series.
The Following User Says Thank You to doodoo3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 03:33 PM

created an 'interactive' version of the Enferia setting on writing.com,
please feel free to peruse and expand on it

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...809467-Enferia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 02:11 PM

Thumbs up Suggestions

This has become one of my favorite ENF stories of all time. Chapter 2 in particular was the epitome of what an ENF story should be. The enmity born of socio-economic differences, the tantalizing stripping sequences (like Felicia's crotch seam being split by the sword), the haughty girl earning and getting her comeuppance, and the deep humiliation of being sodomized with her own prized possession in front of a crowd. Brilliant! The other part that really stood out was Felicia's spanking by her mother in front of all the household servants (and what happened after). What abject humiliation! (Can you guess who my favorite character is?)
Suggestions: Please have more girls get anally penetrated with various objects, hopefully ones that have some meaning or significance in the story (and in front of lots of spectators of course). More spanking would be great too, especially if there is an existing relationship between the spanker and the spankee or some hatred/rivalry between them (for this reason the spanking in Chapter 1 was not as intense as the other two). Since the story involves arena fights and magic (and I get the feeling you've watched some anime), how about making the girls fight some monsters? They could be anime-style tentacle demons or, if you don't want to go that far, monsters from Western mythology that just strip the girls and molest them a bit.
I'm really hoping that you will like and use some of these suggestions, but in the end it is of course your story. Just don't stop writing it before that evil queen gets (what I'm sure will be) her mind-blowing comeuppance!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkDeSade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 10:45 PM

thanks for the input! It means a lot to me. The next chapter is in the works, with your comments in mind..!
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2011, 01:35 AM

Default absolutely excellent

both what you have here and at the interactive writing site. huge fan
The Following User Says Thank You to hail2thechief For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 07:10 PM

Default skirmish 1

(hey all, a bit of preface: this next bit is extremely rough, that is, I didn't proof read one bit. Bear with me, as I was in a hurry to post. The next chapter, Skirmishes, was meant to be a series of short fights from several of the characters, as some time passes in the story. It still kind of is that, only the fights are shaping up to be a bit longer than expected. I will instead be posting them in pieces... and I promise the next bits will be a bit more polished!)

Chapter V: Skirmishes
Iron Ashley squinted across the glaring sand at her opponent. Much like herself, her opponent was toned, though a little more tanned than she was. And she had grown more tan with her time training and fighting outside. Her hair was black, also like Ashley's, though instead of Ash's short, spiky hair, hers was long and silky, and tied back in a ponytail. Still a bit nervous, Ash swung her trusty broadsword about a few times to loosen up. Her foe was pretty intimidating to behold. A confident smirk sat on her long features as she stared straight at Ashley.
"It wasn't until recently that our fiery little 'Iron Ash' showed her naughty bits in this arena, and we proimise to show you some more today!" started the announcer, bellowing from his perch at the edge of the arena.
"A master of sword and smithing, fighting to save her sweet old father's forge from financial ruin, with various exciting tricks and transmutations, I give you the young, impetuous, Iron Ashley..!" he finished, his introduction ending in a crescendo.
"Her opponent, however, is more than adequate..! I daresay our intrepid Ash is in over her head -- a tested arena combatant is here today, with a strong record of girls left naked and panting at her feet. As many of you know the 'Mistress of Chains' lead a mercenary company for some time before 'settling down' as an arena combatant, and had quite a ruthless reputation!" Ashley did know that, in fact. She had reason to believe that it was her mercenary company, the Black Binds, which had sacked numerous villages and towns in times of peace, when no one had cause to buy their services.
"...Of course, our merciful Queen Syndra has overlooked the rumors about Black Binds' activites as long as she provides entertainment here... and indeed, her furious chains have rarely been bested..! I present for your viewing pleasure... the swift, the silent, the unassailable, Mistress of Chains... Corinne!"
The crowd cheered, clapped, and generally worked itself into a frenzy as Corinne smirked, raising an open hand towards the crowd. Ashley swallowed hard and sized her opponent up. It was impossible to tell what clothing she had on, if any, due to the fact that she wore her weapon around her body. What seemed to several strips of infinite grey chain wrapped around her long torso, starting just below the collarbone and ending at the middle of her thigh. At various intervals several feet of links dangled from her body, dragging limply in the sand around her. Ashley was wearing simple, baggy brown pants tucked into sturdy boots and a loose fitting, sleevless white shirt. They'd let her choose what she wore this match, which she was thankful for.
From the pleasantly shaded noble section, Felicia Beaumont watched with open contempt. She'd come to keep tabs on her rival, Ashley, and had to bite her tongue to keep from spitting bitter obscenities.
"Begiiiiiin!" screamed the announcer.
When the Mistress of Chains gestured to the crowd in greeting, her weapons came alive like snakes, slithering and hovering unnaturally. One in particular was tipped with a huge four-pronged claw that seemed like it was designed to grip or pick things up. For emphasis, it snapped at the audience a few times, even going so far as to reach down and pluck the hat off of a rather astounded man.
Ashley wasted no time showing off to the crowd and was upon Corinne within a few seconds. She had cleared the length of the arena rather swiftly and came leaping down with her sword and a battlecry. The Mistress of Chains quirked a brow and spun quickly, but not in time. Her posturing allowed Ash, with a good clean stroke, to cleave through the bundle of chains between her thighs. To her satisfaction, as she went to leap a safe distance back, Ashley noticed that she had in fact severed the metal from just below her crotch to the bottom of her 'dress' of chains. The result was that the chains which had formed a sort of skirt fell away, revealing tight, bronzed thighs without an ounce of fat on them.
As she relished her successful strike Ashley felt a tugging on the front of her shirt, and with a grunt she realized that the giant, wicked looking claw at the end of Corinne's snake like chain had just barely caught her top. She barely managed to stay on her feet, as her balance was offset by the sudden jerking of her torso.
"Ahh!" Ashley let out a surprised cry as the clawed chain yanked her up into the air by the front of her simple white top, which was straining and ripping already. Her large, brown doe eyes widened when that four pronged claw seemed to slowly spin clockwise, tightening its grip on her shirt and threatening to tear it off of her entirely.
"Haha... yesss..." Felicia whispered from her seat. Someone else beating and humiliating Ashley would be almost as good as doing it herself.
Thinking quickly, Ashley swiped with her broadsword, cleaving the space between herself and the big claw -- freeing herself but effectively slicing a large circular hole in the front of her garment. As she plopped to the sand with an "oof!" she shook her short brown locks dazedly, blinking and finally looking down. She paled at the sight of her freshly exposed, pert little breasts. Out of sheer reflex she crossed a single arm over her puffy pink nipples just as the viewing sphere above was showing a nice close up of them.
"There are those naughty bits we were hoping for!" laughed the announcer amidst a chorus of cheers. "Stay in your seats though folks, there's bound to be more!"
The Mistress of Chains silently regarded the tangled bit of cloth clutched at the end of her claw before letting it drop to the ground. She calmly waited, staring at Ashley as the chains spiraled around her protectively, gliding along her body and whipping about her in slow serpentine motions. The woman seemed to be waiting for Ashley to make another move, her face saying "I'm ready this time."
Ashley was forced to uncover her perky little tits to get a good grip on her sword, turning red in the face as soon as she did -- the crowd whistled and hooted its encouragement, and she winced, trying her best to ignore them.
Charging again with a roar, Ashley batted aside the first chain to come flying at her -- it had no claw on the end of it, she noticed, it only seemed like it was trying to wrap around her arm or strip her sword away. Instinct kicking in, she leapt several feet mid charge to avoid a chain that Corinne had let snake its way just below the surface of the sand. The trap burst forth in a shower of silt just as Ashley jumped away. Corinne's eyes narrowed in irritation as Iron Ash grew closer. Two more chains she sent at the girl were cut short by her flashing blade before they could snare her, but, just as she was getting within striking distance of the Mistress of Chains, the final chain with the snapping claw on the end of it circled around and came at her from behind.
The crowd gasped -- Ashley's body jerked like it had before, except this time it was because Corinne's claw had snapped down on the back of her pants. Ashley kept lunging forward, to her detriment, and with a loud, audible "Shrrriiip!" the back half of her pants came away at the seams. The baggy brown tatters that once comprised her pants came away easily, the front half falling forward almost comically as the claw seemed to gobble up the back half, revealing a simple pair of white cotton panties. The tight garment clung to her pubic mound, as the viewing sphere above showed, and with the sweat brought from exertions within the arena they had become just a shade transparent. If it weren't for the close point of view of the sphere it would be impossible to notice the way Ashley's dark brown bush was visible through her undergarments.
"Nngh!" Ashley grunted as her broadsword swung straight down at the end of her seemingly failed charge in a blur to stick into the sand. Tumbling, she was able to tear herself free of her pants before the claw could let her get tangled up in them. The Mistress of Chains quietly grinned and tossed the tattered remains of Ashley's pants into the equally quiet, tense crowd... and her eyes slowly widened. Looking down and blinking in disbelief, she noticed a lightness around her upper torso. The top foot or so of her dress of chains had been severed down the middle. The tangle of shiny metal fell away in clumps, revealing her tan, sweat glazed breasts, much more ample in size than Ashley's and topped with taut dark brown nubs.
Corinne's face scrunched up angrily, in that one long moment, with the crowd still silent as the viewing sphere cut back and forth between shots of the two girls, unable to make up its mind. First it had showed Ashley's crotch, complete with the shadow of her bush and vague outline of the lips between her thighs. Then, it displayed Corinne's heaving breasts, still marked by the chains that had been recently wrapped around them so tightly. Finally, it showed Ashley's sculpted, toned bottom, tightly covered by the thin white panties which rode up into her crack a little bit. The dimples on the sides of her ass came into view a bit more as she cringed with her whole body.
The viewing sphere, which Ashley couldn't help but gawk up at for a moment, happened to show the next attack right as it occurred -- that giant claw behind her was rearing up for another cobra-like strike, and very nearly snapped the panties right off of her. She flung herself desperately towards the Mistress of Chains to avoid the grazing claws, which drew little red lines across her exposed flesh. Outside the arena such a strike probably would've drawn blood, even with just a graze. All they managed to do inside was to cut four little lines in an incomplete X shape across the back of her undergarment. If she'd moved a moment later that claw would've cut a perfect X and her panties would've fallen right off her, she imagined, heart racing. As it was, the top of her ass crack was peeking, and the shapely bottoms of her cheeks were sticking out.
Not yet having made a sound, the Mistress of Chains lunged emphatically with an arm, commanding her weapons and trying to land another hit, but Ashley cautiously dodged and tumbled away, rolling along the ground. When she came up, she was disheveled and covered in patches of golden sand, but a resolute look was clear on her face. The crowd would let out another series of gasps, on the edge of their seats as that clawed chain violently lashed out a number of times. Viciously, the thing snapped at Ashley, who was forced to do nothing but dodge at the increased amount of attacks. When the Mistress of Chains decided she needed to attack with more than just the main one, she sent another few clawless links to try to sneak through the sand.
Once again, the trick did not work, and as Ashley hacked at the various metal lengths, Corinne grew distressed. She had already been naked from the thigh down and the tits up -- but now she was running out of chain, it seemed. Around Ashley was a small pile of severed links, which, disconnected from their mistress, went limp.
"Ha!" Ashley laughed and pointed with her sword, fairly exposed herself. "You can't keep this up!"
She was right, Corinne realized, looking down. She was left with a few lengths of chain to attack with, but besides that, her dress had been reduced to a miniskirt. Her taut abdomen was exposed down to her pelvis, where her sexy hipbones seemed to lead the eye down.
"Corinne looks like she's about to lose! Is she gonna take that from the new girl?" the announcer taunted in his amplified voice. "If she sacrifices any more chain she'll be bare assed!"
For emphasis, the viewing sphere's point of view swept behind Corinne to show where maybe six inches of chain were covering her crevice. Her ass was tight, toned like Ashley's but sporting a bit more tan. The crowd burst into laughter when they saw her butt visibly tense up, upon realizing how noticeable it was.
Huffing angrily but still not speaking, the Mistress of Chains reared the claw up high behind her, like a scorpions tail ready to strike. She narrowed her eyes and carefully watched Ash's every move as she stalked about the arena. Ashley watched the dangerous thing and, with a breath, realized that Corinne wasn't going to make any more reckless, angry mistakes. When that claw struck again it was going to hit her.
Ash waited patiently for a while, pacing back and force, watching the chain as carefully as Corinne was watching her. The crowd and announcer grew silent again as they watched the two. Finally, a dirty-faced street urchin leaned over the side of the rail and shouted at the top of his lungs:
"Strip her already!"
The cry sent the two combatants into motion. Ashley sprinted in a sidelong arc towards her opponent, and the claw went snapping straight for her panties. At the last minute, right before the claw plucked her undies away from her, Ashley threw herself at the chain. Instead of delicately sn*tching away her panties, the claw clamped down around her hips entirely. Corinne's brow furrowed momentarily in confusion, until she realized that her claw was yanking back, towards her, with Ashley gripped in it.
Everything happened so quickly. With the tugging motion that should've brusquely ripped the last concealing garment off of Ashley, the claw instead brought the entire girl flying back at Corinne. The Mistress of Chains' mouth hung agape in silence as she tried in one last desperate move to command the chains, to stop them from dragging the smith's girl within sword's reach of her. Before that wicked claw could stop, though, Ashley had severed its chain with a swift stroke of her blade, to land in front of her opponent.
"No!" Felicia cursed to herself, clutching a hand to her chest breathlessly as she watched her rival make her victory stroke.
Ashley kept the neck strike swift and merciful. Corinne could barely do anything to resist as Iron Ash stuck the broadsword down through the top of her skirt, between her chains and her skin, and turned the blade sideways. The last of her cover came snapping away and falling around her feet in a pile. Finally, Corinne let out a high pitched shriek, her first noise of the match, as she went to throw her hands over her crotch.
"No," Ashley said cooly. "You do as I say, now," she added matter-of-factly. The announcer stood, dabbing sweat from his brow with a silk handkerchief.
"We have winner! We have a winner!" he boomed excitedly. "Ashley is the victor!" he laughed. "Will she honorably let the loser go, or will sh-" he began to inquire but was cut off by the clamor of the audience.
Ashley had stood Corinne up, when they looked below, and had her arms held behind her back. With her back arched and her arms bunched up behind her, the Mistress of Chains (who was without chains, now) was forced to present her ample, firm breasts to the crowd. Her completely shaved smooth pubic mound was bared too, now, though the viewing sphere was taking in her entire tall, shapely body.
"Shake them," Ashley commanded, her pouty lips tight in a scowl.
"What?" said both Corinne and the astounded announcer in a moment of shock. Corinne's voice was weak and quavering. Ashley had only been known to torment one opponent in her time, the haughty Felicia Beaumont. She had a reputation as being fair and sporting, much to the audience's disappointment. Jaws hit the ground and hearts leapt in chests as the crowd gawked at the commencing scene.
"I said shake them!" Iron Ash barked, roughly wiggling her opponent, whom she had gripped by the arms. Whining helplessly, Corinne was more shaken about than she shook herself, but the effect was the same -- those glorious coppery orbs of hers swung like firm pendulums, bouncing and jiggling and smacking into one another. Corinne cringed angrily and fought back tears of humiliation.
"Don't be a sore loser, 'Mistress,'" Ashley mocked, picking up several lengths of chain from the ground. There was a slight glow around her hands as she manipulated the metal, reforging the chain into several usable strips.
"What... what are you doing?" she balked.
"I'm seeing what good chains are to you when they're on you. I mean really on you," she calmly explained as Corinne felt the cool metal wrap about her wrists.
"No, wait, you can't-" she began, before Ashley picked up a tattered bit of cloth from the ground, something she'd been wearing earlier, and stuffed it straight into the Mistress of Chains' mouth.
"Mmf!" came her muffled scream as Ashley bound her hands together behind her back with magically fused chain links. Struggle as she might, she could not slip free from them, and they kept her back arched uncomfortably, her breasts wonderfully presented.
"Alright, now that she can't cover... follow me a minute," she seemed to be speaking up at the announcer, who fervently gestured to the hidden director of the viewing sphere, in the shadows behind him.
The viewing sphere promptly displayed Ashely marching Corinne around the arena, as she occasionally swatted her on the bare rump with the flat of her blade, or slapped her breasts a bit to give them a fresh bit of jiggling.
Walking up to one of the walls of the pit, she called up to a pair of guards.
"Hey, both of you, grab hold of one of these, carefully now," she shouted up to the two, very attentive guards. Ashley proceeded to toss a length of chain up to either of them, before reaching down and tying either chain to one of Corinne's ankles... a brief bit of blue glow flared around each chain as it tied snugly. Corinne's eyes were wide with dread, and her heart was racing.
"nnh, nnh!" she tried to shout "No, NO!" as Ashley gestured to the guards. The crowd watched, murmuring in quiet interest.
"Alright, haul her up! You, tie it to that column, there, and you, over there," she said, pointing to two pillars along the edge of the arena, not far apart.
The two guards chuckled, more than happy to oblige. With some rough yanking they managed to haul Corinne, who abruptly flipped upside down, up and along the wall of the arena. Squealing in muffled protest, the woman bounced and slid along the wall until she neared the top, at which point her legs slowly began to spread apart. Wincing her eyes shut and shaking her head, she sobbed into her impromptu gag and tried to pretend it wasn't happening.
Try as she did to ignore it, she became all too aware of the breeze on her totally bare, exposed crotch. The announcer blinked and tugged on his collar.
"Now this... This is what we come here for, right folks? Let's give it up for Ashley, for showing some fangs..!"
The crowd roared, and the guards had to hold people back with their spears to keep them from surging over the balcony, trying to get a better look at Corinne. The Mistress of Chains' tears were dripping from her face to the sand below as she heard the crowd "ooh" and "ahh" and shout any number of lewd things as they studied her nethers on the giant viewing sphere above. With her legs split in nearly a straight line, her delicate lips were slightly parted, revealing pink flesh within.
"Aaaand let's give it up to the Mistress-in-Chains for keeping things so tidy down there! I personally love the 'freshly shaved' look. Did you know this many people were gonna get a look at your crotch when you woke up this morning, Corinne?"
The crowd laughed, and gawked, and shouted names at the squirming woman held aloft, upside down by her own chains. Ashley looked up and sighed with some satisfaction, before waving once to the crowd and striding towards the exit, still half naked but barely acting like it.
"Next time," she said evenly, "I expect a challenge."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:38 AM

Nice one, cerindclvr! I loved the ending, very creative way for Ashley to "show some fangs", as they said. It's easy for these stories to run away with one and become too long, like you said, but I for one really liked this skirmish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 PM

Inventive costume/attack idea's with Mistress of Chains. Really enjoyed the skirmish
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida