photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-06-2009, 07:52 PM

Default The deserving wife

I'll start my story with a brief description of my wife of twenty five years. I'll call her Janet. Janet is 50
years old 5'8", 165 to 175 pounds, short blond hair, big beautiful blue eyes, that make you melt when she
looks at you.

Now you might think that being 165 pounds that she is over weight, but this is not case with her. She is
perfect, her breasts are large 38 DD nice and firm with large brown nipples, a gorgeous soft belly, perfect
mound, and the most exquisite legs you could ever touch in your life. I've watched heads turn many times in the
past 25 years when we walk down the street. On a few occasions men have complimented me on what a lucky guy
I am. On a few occasions men have offered there services.

Our sex life is fine and has been for our life together. I can't help but think if I'm fulfilling her
in bed. I know I'm happy and satisfied but know that many time after making love. I know she is left
unsatisfied. Janet says that I'm a good lover and she is happy but I know she just say's that to sooth my
ego. She tells me I'm a considerate lover.

So my question is what is a considerate lover? My idea of a considerate lover would be someone that
makes sure there lover is fully satisfied at all times.

After making love with Janet one night I new I had not satisfied her again, and I felt awful about cumming to
soon and leaving her high and dry again. So I suggested that we try something out of the ordinary. She looked
at me and asked what that would be. I told her it was something I had been thinking about for a while and it
was her going to bed with another man. That I would be fully open to it and that I loved her more then
anything in the whole wide world and all I wanted was that she be satisfied in bed. I had mentioned it once
before and she didn't really say no so I thought that she might have thought about it since then. She didn't
say no this time either.

A couple of days later I had to go out of town for a day. Before I left I searched the internet and found 3
or 4 stories from Kristen's Archives about men watching their wives make love to another man and e-mailed them
to Janet. I new she loved them because before I left I booby trapped her vibrator by putting a piece of fine
thread on it, and putting a broken tooth pick in between the drawers of the night table where she keeps
her sex toys. They were both missing when I got home a few days later.

So I know she enjoyed the letters and enjoyed herself that night, thinking about another man fucking her
while I watched, at least that is what I hopped she was fantasizing about. I think Janet wants to but doesn't
want to hurt my feelings by telling me she is not satisfied.

I have been having a fantasy about Janet making love to another man for quite a few years now I asked her a few
times over the last couple of years about it and she always politely changed the subject. One which I watch
her fuck a young guy after she slowly undresses him, kissing his lips, slowly moving down over his chest,
sucking on his nipples while her hands unbutton his pants and slowly takes out his big cock then takes him
in her mouth sucking him until he is about to cum in her mouth.

So one night not long ago after a love making session I brought it up again. She said "who do you have in mind
for this fantasy of yours?" I told her that there is a young guy that is a bartender where I stop for a beer
once in awhile that she would like and I described him to her. The kid whose name is Kevin is about 22 years
old, over 6', Blond very fit, with very muscular arms, legs, and chest. She started getting aroused again as I
told her about him and what my fantasy was. She was playing with herself as I told her my story about her
being happy and me being happy to make her happy. She was excited by my story and was having an orgasm, she
moaned "ok see what you can do about it as her body jerked with her orgasm."

The next afternoon I went to the bar hoping Kevin was working, with luck he was just starting his shift, so I
ordered a beer and sat at the counter so I could talk to him. I wasn't sure how to start a conversation with
a guy about fucking my wife so when he was alone in front of where I was sitting I said, "Kevin I have
something to ask you, a favor from you if you are interested."

He said just a minute and went a served another customer then came back. Then he said, "What's the
favor?" I just blurted it out that I wanted him to come over to my house and screw my wife. He just looked at
me for a few seconds and said "it would be my pleasure." So we made arrangements for him to come over
after his shift on Friday, he would be at our house about 7:00 pm.

Kevin was right on time he knocked on the door just before seven, I looked at Janet and asked if she was
ok, she said, "Yes I've been excited about this for days so let him in." I opened the door and asked Kevin
to come in, I introduced him to Janet. The smile on Janet's face was huge.

Kevin asked, "Are we all ok with this?" We both nodded our heads as I offered him a beer.

I left Janet and Kevin sipping drinks on the couch and went out in the garage to have a cigarette and give
them time to get acquainted. I drank a couple of beers and smoked for about an hour. When I went back inside
they were gone. The lights were on up in our bedroom so they had got to know each other.

I sneaked upstairs quietly as not to disturbed them, when I looked around the corner Kevin was standing
there stark naked, his body was totally hairless except for a trimmed patched just above his enormous cock. My
wife had his cock in her hand rubbing it up and down and kissing the head.

She then stops and he helps her take her clothes off as he gives her a long kiss sticking his tongue in her
mouth while he plays with her magnificent tits pulling on her nipples. He then puts both hands on her hips and
slides her jeans down around her ankles and lies her on her back on the bed. He spreads her legs and starts
kissing and licking her swollen pussy as Janet holds her hips up and massages her tits and pulls her hard
nipples until she pulls him up on top of her and guides his 7" cock into her waiting soaked love canal. He
pushes it in all the way on the first thrust and starts hammering in and out of her as hard as he can go. He
takes her right breast in his mouth and sucks it in as far as he can while pinching her other tit pulling the
nipple up twisting it and making it as hard as a rock.

He pounded away on my wife who had her legs wrapped around his smooth ass holding him down on her. His
stamina was terrific something I hadn't been able to do for years. Kevin kept this up for 10 or 15 minutes
before he rammed in to Janet as deep as he could and held her tight and kissed her hard on the mouth as he
blew his load deep in her pussy.

Janet was holding him and telling not to stop yet and kept humping him until he was too soft to stay in.
Kevin rolled off of my wife, she stayed on her back with her legs still wide apart and stuck her fingers in
her hole rubbing her clit as hard as she could with his cum running out of her and down the crack of her ass,
she did this for a couple of minutes and then rolled on her side put her hand on his semi hard cock and smiled
at Kevin.

Janet said, "Ready their young man?" Then she took his soft dink in her mouth and started sucking and licking
the salty cum off of him. It only took a few minutes before he started getting hard again. Janet just kept
him in her mouth for what seemed like an hour slowly sucking him gently. When she pulled her mouth off of
him he was bigger and harder then the first time. Janet got on her hands and knees and told Kevin to screw her
hard and fast.

Kevin mounted my wife and shoved his cock into her pussy and fucked her hard and fast, Janet was moaning
and crying that she was cuming telling him please don't stop please don't stop. Kevin kept pumping that
beautiful ass holding Janet's hips until he ejaculated deep in side her for a second time. They both collapsed
with Kevin on top of Janet and laid there both gasping for breath.

I asked them if they would like a drink. Kevin said he would like a beer and Janet said she would like a big
glass of water and a glass of wine. I went down stairs to get the drinks for them. By the time I returned to
the bedroom they both had dosed off. I put the drinks on the night table turned down the night lamp stood and
admired my beautiful wife laying on her back with the young mans leg over her thigh and his arm across her
breast.

I left them snoozing and went back down stairs and opened a beer, turned on the TV low so as not to
disturb them as I new the kid would need his rest, if he was going to keep up to Janet tonight.

I had a couple of smokes, finished my beer watched TV for awhile then must have dosed off for awhile. I woke
up with a start and looked at the time it was 3:30 am so I must have slept for 3 or 4 hours.

I quietly went back upstairs to see how things were going or if they were still sleeping.

Well they weren't sleeping, Janet was sitting up with her legs crossed with Kevin's head on her lap and he
was sucking on one of her breasts like she was nursing him. Janet had her hand around his limp cock stroking
it and playing with his large balls telling him how she would like him to get hard again. He mumbled that he
was all done in for awhile. Janet just kept fondling him, gently squeezing his balls rubbing the inside if
his thighs. Kevin took the other breast in his mouth and started nursing on it. Janet was moaning some and
hoping to get the poor fucked out kid hard again. I left them alone again and went down to the spare
bedroom to get some more sleep.

I slept until about 7:00 am then quietly went up stairs to see how things were going. I peeked around the
corner just in time to hear Janet say "I think I wore you out Kevin so phone this friend of yours and ask him
to come over here soon. I don't feel like masturbating anymore and I need a good hard cock in me."

Kevin got up and walked over to the phone dialed a number. After a few minutes someone on the other end
picked up. Kevin said, "Reg, you're not going to believe this but if you want to get fucked right now
get your ass over here, no I'm not bullshitting you I've been with this drop dead gorgeous woman all night
and she has totally fucked me out and she still wants more, ah shit." He turned to Janet and said, "Reg has
company."

Janet replied, "Who?" Kevin said, "Another guy we know, he's a bit of a pig
but okay really." "Well, tell him to come to..." Kevin gave instructions
on how to get to our house and hung up. "...they should
be here in about a half hour."

He told Janet that Reg was about his size and build 22 years old, but the other guy Jeff is a little over
weight, very hairy, and a bit of a slob 27 years old but a nice guy, there wasn't anyway he could get out of
not inviting him as the two guys were already up having coffee.

They still didn't know I was standing at the top of the stairs listening to the whole conversation. I couldn't
believe what I was hearing. My wife had invited two more young men over to fuck her. It was Saturday
morning and she had plans to get seriously fucked today.

I coughed to let them know I was on my way up the stairs and walked into the bedroom. I asked "how they
were this morning and if they were hungry." Janet said she would like a little something to eat as she was
going to need strength for this mornings little work out that was about to happen. Kevin said he would like
something also.

I went and made scrambled eggs and bacon toast and took it upstairs to them knowing that my horny wife would
need the strength. While she was eating sitting cross legged on the bed
totally naked, except a towel on her lap. She looked at me and said, "Kevin has invited a couple of friends
over this morning to help him out I hope you don't mind." She then said she was going to have a shower and
that Kevin should join her and wash her back for her. She looked at me again and said, "Please, let them in and show them upstairs, they should be here soon."

Janet and Kevin went in the bathroom leaving the door wide open and climbed in the shower. I watched through
the glass shower until the door bell rang.

I went down stairs to answer the door a little reluctant to as I didn't know what to expect.

I open the door and there stood two young men. They were a little surprised to see me as Kevin hadn't told
them about me. Reg stuttered, "I-is Kevin here?"

I replied yes that he was. "He's upstairs having a shower with my wife getting her all cleaned up for you
two guys." I had to smile at the look on their faces, and invited them in. I said, "Follow me they should be
done by now."

Kevin and Janet were drying each other off in the middle of the bedroom when we got upstairs. Kevin
introduced Janet then went and sat down in the easy chair beside the bed. He said to Reg, "I think she's
ready for you."

Janet walked over to Reg and gave him a kiss thrusting her tongue in his mouth she didn't waste any time
getting his clothes off taking his cock which was smaller then Kevin's it was about 6" long and average
looking. Janet sucked him for 3 or 4 minutes and you could tell he was getting close to cumming, so she
pushed him back on the bed and straddled him and sat on his hard cock.

Kevin looked at Jeff and said, "You better get undressed because Reg looks like he should be done in
about 10 seconds and Janet will want you immediately after he cum's, so get busy."

Jeff instantly started to tear his clothes off, when he pulled his sweat shirt off I couldn't believe the hair
all over his back it had to be an inch long and covered his whole back, I just stood there gawked at him, so
you could imagine my look when he pulled his pants off and there 6 feet away was the hairiest ass I ever seen
in my life.

He turned towards me and all I could see was a huge fat belly with hair all over it to right down to his
ankles. Then my eyes wandered down past his very significant hairy belly to the biggest hunk of meat I
have ever seen, it stuck straight out at a 90% angle from his crotch it had to be at least 9 inches long and
as thick as my wrist.

Reg was grunting and pushing as far as he could get into my beautiful wife who was bucking back at him as
hard as she could. Reg made one last final grunt and shot his load in Janet's pussy.

Janet rolled off Reg and seen Jeff's huge cock for the first time, her eyes opened wide and a smirk came on
her lips then said "what are you waiting for." Jeff scrambled up on the bed and crawled on top of Janet she
reached down and grabbed his cock to guide him in to her. His big gut was hanging down touching her belly.
Jeff pushed his cock towards Janet's pussy trying to get it in her love hole.

Janet finally guided his head to her pussy lips and Jeff slowly entered her. He had trouble entering her
but slowly worked his way all the way in then gave Janet the best fuck she ever had. Jeff must have fucked
her for a half hour. Janet screamed and squealed and must have had at least 6 orgasms. When Jeff finally
blew his load deep in my wife's belly he just flopped on Janet and she wrapped her arms and legs around him
and held him tight.

I thought that he would squash her to death as he had to weigh at least 300 pounds. He completely covered
her, the only part of Janet I could see was her feet and hands. He just lay on Janet with sweat pouring off
of him. When Jeff finally rolled off of Janet she was soaking wet with his sweat with a glazed look in her
eyes. She just laid there with her legs apart and cum running out of her pussy.

They just laid there for about 10 minutes catching there breath and she slowly rolled on her side and
pulled Jeff's face to her and gave him a huge kiss for a long time then slowly started working her way down
his neck. I took her a few minutes of licking and kissing her way down his chest and stomach. When she
got to his now very big soft cock she stopped and looked up with this big smile and put her lips over his
very large soft head.

She started sucking him, as he lay back with his eyes closed. After quite some time Jeff started getting hard
again and by the time he was completely hard she could only get a couple on inches in her mouth, but she still
sucked him as hard as she could. Janet sucked until Jeff couldn't hold on any more and started pumping his
load into her mouth.

Janet tried to swallow as much as she could but still lots squirted all over her face and on her chest. She
sat back on her knees and rubbed the cum on her chest and face all over her upper body. Janet rolled on her
back smiled and put her hand out to Reg.

Reg was hard again from watching Jeff and Janet, so he just crawled back on Janet and started fucking her
again, Janet just let him and didn't move. Reg pumped away for a few minutes then got up on his knees and
said, "Man! Jeff you have her so big I can't feel anything."

Kevin smiled and said, "There's more than one hole in her you know."

Reg rolled Janet over and used the cum that had leaked on the bed and started lubricating Janet's bum, rubbed
some on his little cock and pushed it in her ass. I thought that she would stop him but she was still half
unconscious from her fuck from Jeff. Reg humped away for awhile then blew his load deep in Janet's ass. When
he had finished Janet was back with us and looked over at Jeff and said, "We'd better get you excited again."

Jeff just smiled and said, "If you think you can get me hard again please do."

Janet took his soft cock in her mouth and sucked it in about two thirds of the way and that was all she could
fit even though it was soft. She played with his balls and sucked on him until that enormous thing started
getting hard again. It took Janet what seemed like ever to get it back to its former glory but she did. Jeff just lay on his back and Janet climbed on top of him and slowly worked her way down on his mammoth sized
cock. She stayed sitting straight up and pumped up and down slowly for a very long time.

I asked the other two if they would like a beer while they watched. They both said yes, so I went down stairs
and grabbed us some. When I got back Janet was still riding Jeff like there was no tomorrow. He wasn't
moving just laying there with his eyes closed letting Janet do all the work. The other two both had hard-on's
again and were masturbating slowly watching Jeff and Janet.

After what seemed like hours and after Kevin and Reg came and I'm sure Janet came at least 6 or 7 times Jeff
rolled Janet on her back got back on and fucked her with long hard strokes and blew his second load deep
inside my stunning wife. Jeff rolled on his side facing Janet and fell asleep. Janet dozed off as well, the
other 2 guys and I went down stairs and had another beer where they nodded off also. I finished my beer and
went in the spare bedroom and slept for a few hours.

After I woke I went out to the living room and seen the Reg and Kevin still sleeping, so I went upstairs to see
how Janet was doing and when I turned the corner she was sucking poor Jeff again. He looked like he was
still sleeping as his eyes were closed and he looked pretty relaxed. I said to Janet, "You better give him a
break or you might kill him."

She pulled her mouth off of his cock which was getting hard again smiled at me and said, "I can't get enough
of this thing, would you pour us a bath please dear."

And that's how it went until Sunday afternoon when all 3 guys had to leave. I made Janet a nice dinner changed
the bed and she was out until Monday morning.

The following week I had to go on another road trip, and was to be gone for 5 days. I finished my work a day
early so decided to go home and showed a day earlier then I was supposed to. You wouldn't believe the look
on my face and on Jeff's when I walked in the door and he is sitting on the couch wrapped in a towel watching
TV. He looked scared as hell, so I said, "What are you doing here?"

He stuttered, "J-Janet said it would be OK."

I wasn't upset or anything just surprised. I grab us a couple of beer and asked where Janet was. He said she
was out with some friends and would be back in a few hours.

I asked, "How long he had been here?" He said, "Three days now."

I noticed there was something different about him. His hair was gone. I asked what had happened to his body
hair. He started telling me that Janet told him she didn't like hairy bodies and she had shaved and waxed
his entire body. I told him to stand up and take his towel off and let me see. He reluctantly stood up and
removed his towel. There was not a hair on his body, it was totally smooth which made it look twice as big as I
remembered from the weekend before.

I said, "Turn around and let me see."

Sure enough Janet had given him a complete body wax job he was a smooth as a baby. I just sat there and sipped
my beer and looked at him. He then said that Janet had told him to get a hair cut then when he came back she
had bathed him and trimmed and waxed all his hair.

I then asked him what else had been gone on. He said that they had been making love ever since, until this
afternoon when she had to meet with some of her friends. He continued to tell me that Janet had phoned
him the day I had left and he had been here since then.

Jeff was still standing 3 or 4 feet in front of my and still naked, his cock was about half erect now, just
telling me about his week was getting him excited. I was too, listening to him so I said, "Masturbate and
get it hard, I want to measure it."

Jeff looked at me like I was crazy, then put his hand as far as he could around his cock and started stroking
it and it started to grow. I went to the kitchen where Janet kept her sowing tape and came back. I couldn't
believe how it just kept growing. He couldn't get his hand around it.

When Jeff got it good and hard I took the tape and started measuring it. This was the first time I ever
touched another mans cock, it was very soft to the touch. Jeff was 5 ¾" around 9½" long and 6 ¼" around
the head. I asked if other women liked it as much as Janet.

He looked at me kind of embarrassed and said that, "Janet is the first woman I've ever been with."

Jeff put his towel back around him and sat down and proceeded to tell me that because he was always fat
that other women never gave him a chance and when he had the chance last week to come over here he will owe
Janet for the rest of his life.

Jeff and I had a few beers by the time Janet got home. She was very surprised to find my truck in the driveway
and was a little afraid to come in. I said it was all right not to worry about it, I'm happy that you have
company while I'm away.

Jeff moved in with us for awhile but has since moved away, we are looking for someone to take care of my
wife while I'm away now. It might be hard to find someone to fill Jeff's shoes but I'm sure it will be
fun trying.

END
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to auggie254 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
irina ss

0m:54s

01-25-2015
Lu in the vineyard HD

4m:19s

07-18-2016
BOWA SSS HC 0132

0m:46s