photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 PM

Default A cold wet night

It was doing a heavy rain and snow mix for a while, so I decided to stop at the store to kill some time until it cleared a little bit.Once it slowed down I headed home. About half way there, my car slid on a patch of black ice, causing me to slide off the road into a soft bank of snow. There were no other cars around , so I just turned on my flashers and waited for someone to come by after calling the police for help. After about 10 minutes a big pick-up truck came by. I was surprised to see a young woman driving ,she got out and told me to wait in the cab while she hooked the car up to pull it out. As I waited I started to warm up enough that I had to take my coat off. I slid my wet shoes off so they could start to dry. When the truck driver came back, she introduced herself and said the car would have to be towed out later, she didn't have the right equipment to get it out but she could give me a ride. It was about a half hour from home, so we talked and got to know each other a little on the ride.I could feel her checking me out as we drove.Once home she came in for a quick cup of coffee to warm up for the long ride back. As i handed her the mug her hand slid up my arm, rubbing softly as she went . She slowly pulled me closer, rubbing against me. I was surprised at the electric feeling that went through me,and intrigued with this young woman who didn't look or act anything like you might expect some one to look in that job. She slowly ran her fingers down the front of my sweater, slowing down more over my nipples. I could feel them harden through the knit, causing her to smile. we forgot about the coffee now, watching to see what would be next. She stepped closed to me, and reached for the bottom of my sweater, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the side. She then unhooked my bra, leaning over to suck each of my hard nipples, biting a little as she rubbed them in her warm hands. She took of her own top now , letting me see that she was skipping the confines of a bra. Her tits were small and firm, soft as I touched them and sucked her nipples one by one. She slid her hand down the front of my jeans, sliding her warm fingers into my hot pussy, rubbing my clit. We pulled apart long enough to get to the couch to be more comfortable. Our jeans slid off quickly. I could see her smooth pussy through her panties, which were getting wetter as I looked. Her fingers were running back and forth from my clit to my hole, sliding one then two fingers in and out. I spread my legs wider to allow her to reach me easier. She leaned over and her tongue touched my hot clit, making me shudder in my first orgasm. She spread her legs so I could see her better. I leaned over and we got in a 69 position so we could suck each other at the same time. She tasted so sweet, I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was . We sucked for a while until we had nothing left, coming over and over while we rubbed our pussies together. I came again when she sucked my juice from both our fingers. When she got up later to leave, she left her number so I could call her direct next time I was stuck anyplace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to auggie254 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida