photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 AM

Default slim blonde vs brunette bodybuilder

I witnessed a great pool side fight in 1997 between 2 women in their early 20's- Lisa 5-8 and a rail thin 125 vs Shannon 5-6 but a sculpted 165. It looked like a major mismatch and several people tried to stop it. It ended up being a mismatch,but not how everyone expected.

Lisa was a skilled fighter and methodically beat the crap out of Shannon. Shannon had big muscles but didn't know how to use them. She tried boxing at first,only to be hit with several jabs and body shots. She got knocked down twice and Lisa was so quick Shannon's slow,wild punches never came close to landing. Shannon looked more and more confused trying to box,so she tackled Lisa and got her down.

This strategy didn't work either.Lisa was so flexible and had such great endurance Shannon couldn't hold her down. Shannon's blue bikini top came off and she continued to fight topless. After about 10 mins Shannon was whipped. She was sweating profusely,had a fat lip and a mouse forming under her right eye and had scratches all over her body,including her big boobs. Lisa on the other hand still had on her red one piece bathing suit and didn't have a scratch on her body or a hair out of place.

Lisa pulled Shannon up and punched her with an uppecut in the stomach. That ended the fight-Shannon went down on all 4's gasping for air. Lisa casually walked over to her purse,blonde pony tail swaying and proceeded to light up a cigarette. She walked backed to Shannon,kicked out her elbow,then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms without the slightest resistance. I think Shannon was so winded by the last blow to the stomach she couldn't do anything. The crowd of about 100 people applauded as Lisa walked around Shannon holding her blue trophy up in the air.

After a couple minutes Shannon got up and angrily faced Lisa. Lisa threw her bikini bottoms in the pool and resumed a boxing stance- "well"'Lisa asked,"have you had enough or do you want some more?" With that the sturdily built brunette's lower lip started to quiver,and she began crying. Shannon covered her boobs with one hand and her incredibly hairy bush with the other and ran out of the yard,amongst laughter and wolf whistles.

Lisa cracked a beer and was mobbed by her girlfriends as they talked about the fight.

To this day if I see a really thin blonde in a ponytail or a stocky brunette I think about that "mismatch".
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lisavsshannon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 10:55 AM

Default Does some one ever saw this irl?

I read at another site that this fight actually happened irl in 1997. Does someone on this site was there when it happened?

Or does someine irl saw something like this irl. I think it is very hot. Sexy, confident and strong Shannon who is a show off gets her ass whooped! What a laugh and so sexy. I think that the female bodybuilder could have pissed herself of embarresment.

Ray
Old 07-26-2018, 07:19 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

With that the sturdily built brunette's lower lip started to quiver,and she began crying. Shannon covered her boobs with one hand and her incredibly hairy bush with the other and ran out of the yard,amongst laughter and wolf whistles.

I LOVE reading that sentence.

Raycat: Do you have s source for the even from '97 ?
Old 07-27-2018, 06:48 AM

Default More details

This is the most detailed version i could find on the internet

Shannon vs Lisa,
I saw a spectacular catfight in 1997 involving a female bodybuilder acquaintance of mine. I recalled it on the old website which was hacked and it got deleted. Currently I don't have time to go into great detail other than it was at a pool party on an EXTREMELY hot day-the girl I knew was brunette, 5-6 and 165-170 rock solid pounds- extremely buff to the point of being musclebound- she didn't have very good cardio stamina it turned out.
She got into a b*tchy-b*tch snarky comment ordeal that lasted about an hour with a slim blonde rival of hers at the party- her name was Lisa-about 5-8 tall but rail thin-maybe 130 lbs with rocks in her pockets.Both girls were in their 20's.
Anyway they finally started fighting in front of about 100 people-small chested Lisa had on a red one-piece-the bb Shannon was wearing a royal blue bikini which barely contained her tanned,well developed,big boobed body-
As you might expect it was a one sided mismatch-what you wouldn't expect is Lisa won by a mile-she had much better cardio stamina and was a tactically better fighter than the bigger girl- they fought for about 10 minutes,both boxing a wrestling and skinny Lisa handled musclebound Shannon with ease.I remember Lisa snapping Shannon's head back with jabs several times-
Shannon whipped her own top off early in the fight so she could move her arms better so we were treated to her luscious mellons bouncing around as she was trying to fight. She also took several jabs to the boobs-they were too inviting of a target for Lisa-
The fight ended when Lisa hit her with a right cross and Shannon went down for about the 4th time-she was on all 4's gasping for air with her big boobs hanging down and dripping sweat-Lisa kicked her elbow out and as Shannon fell Lisa stripped off her bottoms with one quick swipe much to the delight of the crowd- since Shannon had such a dark tan it looked like she was wearing a white bathing suit-she angrily jumped up and faced Lisa-
Shannon was a mess-she had a bloody nose and fat upper lip and a mouse was forming under her left eye- she had grass stains on her knees,her hair was all messed up and she was just pouring sweat- I couldn't believe how hairy she was in her vaginal region- extremely bushy with grass clippings in her pubic hair-she was sweating so bad it ran right down the center of her vagina,highlighting her vaginal lips-
plus she had scratches on her arms and red marks and welts on her huge boobs-
Lisa on the other hand didn't have a scratch and was barely breathing hard,not a hair out of place-she tossed Shannon's bottoms in the pool and said -"well,have you had enough or do you want some more?"
and resumed a boxing stance- Shannon's lower lip started to quiver and she started crying-Lisa walked up and tripped her,then hit her really hard on each ass cheek and started to spank her!
Shannon must have had a surge of adrenaline because I think Lisa had a spanking and maybe a fingering in mind as humiliation,but Shannon got up and sprinted out of the yard tits and ass bouncing amid a lot of laughter from the crowd---
The Following User Says Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 03:55 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

RE Raycat's "more details -

The way you described this, I would want to fuck Shannon so badly.
That bush and those pussy lips of hers on display was a total loss of intimacy for her. Complete humiliation.
I would go nuts fucking her, while remember how she was put on humiliating display before the world.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s