photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-16-2016, 03:25 PM

Thanked 8,524 Times in 529 Posts

Brittney was one of the… bustier girls in school. That’s why the 2 biggest b*tches in school, Courtney and Shae, were surprised when they saw her in Victorias Secret buying tiny A-Cup bras.

“Something isn’t right here.” said Courtney
“Precisely, Courtney.” Replied Shae. “And we’re going to find out what it is.”

The two girls followed Nancy to the change rooms and waited until she began to change. They watched her clothes drop to the floor near the change room door, and what they assumed to be the rest of her clothing slumped over the top of the door.

Brittney was startled when her clothes began to disappear over and under the door, leaving her completely naked while trying on a thong.

“Hello?!” She called out. “Is someone there? What happened?”
“Hello Brit.” Brittney’s heart sank hearing the voice of Courtney.
“H-hi, Courtney.”
“I’m here too sweetie!” chimed in Shae
“What do you guys want? Give me my clothing back!”
“I don’t think that’s going to happen babe. You see, we’ve lost the attention of the guys at school more than a few times to “Busty Brittney” and you see, we’re tired of it. Especially when it’s all an illusion.
“W-what do you m-mean?”
“Sweetie, we saw you buying tiny bras. We know you aren’t as big as you claim to be. You stuff don’t you?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about…”
“Well I’m holding a tiny little bra, for little bitty boobies smaller than ours here, and it definitely wouldn’t fit your supposedly big girls. Something isn’t right.”
Brittney knew she had no choice.
“Okay! I admit it. I wear multiple bras and I stuff and I’ve been doing it for years. Happy now? Please give me my clothes back! I’m naked in here Courtney!”
“That’s exactly what we thought. You’re going to have to come out here and get your clothes. It’s only fair.”
“You can’t expect me to come out naked! Everyone will see!”
“Oh well, I don’t think there’s much to see anyways right?”

Brittney took a deep breath and opened the door to the change room, emerging naked with a small piece of underwear in her hands.

“Oh my god!” Exclaimed Shae “Look how cute and small your little titties are!”

A flash and a shutter sound went off, the girls turned around to see another girl’s bored boyfriend taking pictures with his phone.

“Uh oh Little Tittie Brittney, secrets out!”
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_o6meadzY5j1tfsls8o1_500.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:30 PM

“Smile!” The flash of a reporter’s camera went off capturing the images of Brittany and her mother in their nudity. They were part of a group of people riding the roller coaster nude for charity. Brittany didn’t want to do it, she felt shy being naked around so many people, but her mother forced her into it. “It’ll be fun Brit!”

“Um, this isn’t going in any newspapers or anything is it?” Brittany nervously asked the reporter.

“Yep, it sure is, it’s going right in the weekend edition, front page!”

“Um, but you’ll blur my body out right? You can’t show nudity in the newspaper!”

“New rules from town hall, out of sexual context we actually can now. So don’t worry! We won’t put some silly fuzz on your body!”

Brittany’s expression turned from nervousness to shock. She opened her mouth to plead to the reporter not to publish her exposed little breasts on the front page of the town paper but he had run off to take picture’s of other riders.

“So what if all 700 something kids at your school see you naked Brittany? It’s all for charity! Besides, it’s just boobs.”

“Yeah, just boobs.” Brittany thought to herself. “Just my boobs on display for every guy and girl at my school to tease me about until the end of time.“
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_n7tfj3vj861slxjeco1_500.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:31 PM

“Wait, where are you going? You can’t leave me here like this, I’m naked!”

“I know. School will be out in about ten minutes. I’ll come back in an hour and check on you.”

“You’re kidding right? You know how many people are going to see me?!”

“Well babe, this is your fantasy isn’t it? Now you can get what you’ve always wanted.”

As Trevor walked away from his nude wife, he swore he heard her yell in the distance about a divorce. But he knew she’d change her tune. She told me him her fantasies and he was helping her live her biggest one. She’d only want more after this.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_n1o2ywkVOZ1turb9oo1_500.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:35 PM

I will try and update as regularly as I can! Lots of good enf stories especially, just let me know what you all think and what you would like to see more of and I will try and give you the good stuff!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by friez View Post
To put it lightly Jennifer was a b*tch. A c*nt. A mean girl. Not even her friends liked her. After sleeping with her “best friend’s” boyfriend, everyone had enough and they had a plan to finally put Jennifer in her place. Her birthday was coming up and she was having a party at her parent’s mansion (go figure right? A rich b*tch, so she’s spoiled too) and her “friends” bought her a new bikini. Excited to try it out Jennifer put it on and instantly jumped into the pool, but as she got out she noticed it was disintegrating until there was nothing left to her but skin. Her friends had bought her a gag dissolving bikini, and now she was trapped. Everyone at the party pulled out their phones and cameras, taking snapshots of Jennifer’s naked body, as she helplessly stood there exposed and in tears, unable to stop them from photographing her private parts.
Are there anymore pictures of this incident?
Old 07-08-2017, 08:37 PM

Smile Great idea

Quote:
“Wait, where are you going? You can’t leave me here like this, I’m naked!”

“I know. School will be out in about ten minutes. I’ll come back in an hour and check on you.”

“You’re kidding right? You know how many people are going to see me?!”

“Well babe, this is your fantasy isn’t it? Now you can get what you’ve always wanted.”

As Trevor walked away from his nude wife, he swore he heard her yell in the distance about a divorce. But he knew she’d change her tune. She told me him her fantasies and he was helping her live her biggest one. She’d only want more after this.
Great idea! This is kind of the opposite of me with my illustrated story.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211652
The Following User Says Thank You to rick_dalton For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 05:01 PM

Thanked 5,454 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I will try and update as regularly as I can! Lots of good enf stories especially, just let me know what you all think and what you would like to see more of and I will try and give you the good stuff!
Thanks for the thread. Enjoy posting stories with pictures myself.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...23&postcount=1
The Following User Says Thank You to abr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandhi1948 View Post
Are there anymore pictures of this incident?
Not that I know of, but if there is I would love to see!
Old 11-11-2017, 12:00 AM

Some people, when they pleasure themselves, get so into it, they become completely oblivious to the world around them. Unfortunately for Katie, she became so oblivious, she didn’t notice the dozen or so people taking pictures of her naked, exposed body, while she played with herself outside.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_m9vcrpWpNg1ru15g3o1_500.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 04:10 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Brittney was one of the… bustier girls in school. That’s why the 2 biggest b*tches in school, Courtney and Shae, were surprised when they saw her in Victorias Secret buying tiny A-Cup bras.
Awesome photo to go with the story. Normally I have no belief that a small breasted woman is less sexually exciting than otherwise, but you set up a premise where Brittney totally deserved what she got. Humiliated in the nude is sometimes the only way to deal with some of these b*tches.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s